IT'S HAPPENING - Swiss sovereign money referendum

The people of Switzerland are called to vote on 10 June 2018 whether they want to stop the unlimited, unrestrained money-making by the Swiss private banking system, and to return to the “olden days”, when money was made and controlled only by the Central Bank; and this not just in Switzerland, but in most countries around the globe. Switzerland is one of the few sovereign countries within the OECD, and possibly worldwide, that has the Right of Referendum written into her Constitution.

It’s called “Vollgeld Initiative” – in German, meaning more or less “Referendum for Sovereign Money”. What is “Sovereign Money”? – Its money produced only by the Central Bank, by the “Sovereign”, the government, represented by its central bank. Money created in accordance with the needs of the economy, as contrasted to the profit and greed motives of the banking oligarchy – what it is today; money creation at will, by private banking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_sovereign_money_referendum,_2018

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-14/vollgeld-initiative-switzerlands-once-lifetime-chance-save-world

ft.com/content/c2071abe-4f74-11e8-9471-a083af05aea7

Just 35 per cent of those polled were in favour of stripping banks of their ability to “create” money when giving loans to consumers and businesses, according to a survey published by the SRF public broadcaster. Some 49 per cent were in the No camp, and 16 per cent undecided.

The kikes hate this. We can turn things around with the power of memetic warfare.

Attached: 56d.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

infosperber.ch/Medien/SNB-Die-Nationalbank-gehort-der-Familie-Rothschild
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS COULD BE THE END OF THE FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING !!!!!

Attached: 1388743016455.png (1886x1238, 130K)

And who owns said central bank?

The Swiss state, I hope ... or a Rotschild.

So this is how the cia could afford to build cern?

The cantons and some german private person.
Edit: Seems he's a gatekeeper for the Rothschilds

infosperber.ch/Medien/SNB-Die-Nationalbank-gehort-der-Familie-Rothschild

on 3rd June starts the ww3, there is no time for that, sorry

Why this specific

>stopping money printing
>institute centralized banking

Attached: 1508143584520.jpg (474x474, 44K)

So the central bank will create the money, instead of private banks doing so?

You mean, just like what many overexpanded governments (the fed in the US for example) do now?

I don't see how this could be much better

Attached: 363.gif (220x274, 2.94M)

I think this could be the beginning of the end for Europe.

Attached: 1524752302203.gif (320x271, 47K)

that gif was intense to watch

Private banks create money? No wonder you're so rich.

A state bank that answers to the sovereign, the last guy that tried that was systematically bullied by Jews until he an heroed.
Expect kvetching at an unprecedented level.

Switzerland is a psyop, the place is "old" Israel.

Nigger, who do you think prints your money? Obama?

The Federal Reserve is owned by Chase, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, etc. etc. They print our money, why do you think this board hates Jews? Private families shouldn't print currency.

Hyperinflation soon

And inb4 some retard tells me the actual printers are at the dept of the treasury. Uh, durrr yeah that doesn't change the mechanism of the board of the Fed.

The Federal Reserve is separate from those entities. It is in no way owned by them.

Q predicted this

How bluepilled are you? What do you think about think Warburg is doing? Praying for your satiety?

>trying to fix banking system without value backed currency

wtf xD

Changes to the constitution aren't that impactful outside of Switzerland. A lot of Swiss people think that if we change laws that don't go in accord with EU regulations that Brussels will call us and try to change their ways so that it aligns with our laws, which is ridiculous. There have been a lot of votes that seemed outrageous at first, but then it petered out and nothing big happened at all.

You give this board a bad name retard.

Nothing changes until fractional reserve is done away with. Also I hope everybody knows that Switzerland is absolute Rothschild territory

The influental Rothschilds are dying and their descendants are much less interested in maintaining the iron grip of their parents. Not many consequences will come out of this, except increased willingness for other nations to do the same. It's a good thingt overall.

The Federal reserve is owned by stockholders, genius. Member banks own these stocks. Haven't you even read the Monster from Jekyll Island or Secrets of the Federal Reserve? How new are you? These banks are the Jewish dynasties like Rothschild, Warburg, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohen, Goldman, Morgan, Stanley, Stuart, Oppenheimer, Du Pont, Sachs, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller... hmm who am I forgetting here? Most of these financier dynasties are laughing all the way to the bank at your delusion.

Also go back to kreddit with your scaly dry disgusting kike dick head. Mutilated scarry garbage tier penis obviously so devastating that you can't even think for yourself independent of the Jews because of how they marked you so.

As of 2015 the Swiss Nationalbank is privately owned, with the majority of shares belonging to the Swiss cantons (45%) and the banks of the cantons (15%), and the smaller remainder in the possession of private individuals. Shares of the SNB existed within SIX Swiss Exchange from 1907 onward.

Still, the swiss are less cucked then the americans.

I hope you're right

The west is gonna make it brah

The Rothschilds are a meme. They also became Rockefellers. Y'know, the ones who own 7 TRILLION DOLLAR Blackrock investment firm?

What about Vanguard? Blackstone? Hahahah

Are you people fucking stupid, the world is ever more consolidated by industrialist and financier dynastic elite. Follow the money, morons.

Attached: 1513301192679.jpg (240x250, 7K)

If this really happens, expect WW3 to kick off really fast.

Attached: db11b8829d8de2d9458eade5d66e329c3e722f5dc2ed732f1807c9ecc3e2807d.png (1053x1070, 1.49M)

can someone explain this a bit more? Im havig a hard time understanding how the infograph works.

Attached: 1524406011636.jpg (741x568, 48K)

Will you lose this time too, kraut ?

>when catalonia makes a thread instead of shitting up other threads

You aight

Hitler made it easy back then, how do you convince the Amerigoys to go to war with Switzerland?

Desu even if you somehow convince the good goys in our military to attack a stable european country that dindunuffin like Switzerland we'll go through a civil war if a draft happens these days

Attached: 1526870688073.jpg (600x538, 43K)

I hope so. Ww3 is the ONLY thing that can save us. MAGA fags dont realize this.

By blaming them?

Do you think Americans know what Switzerland is? Seriously?

Devaluing a currency should do it.

Yes it is retard. The fed runs as a private corporation which pays dividends to its shareholders.

Draft? You could annex Switzerland with a fraction of the standing US military, the problem is convincing anyone it's even remotely justified.

Judging by this post ? No.

It also fines them in case you haven't noticed you stupid idot.

Oh fuck. What do we do now? This is worse than Catalan independence

>Will you lose this time too, kraut ?

Attached: Dtwqpmb.png (198x231, 68K)

Switzerland could be called the seat of Jewish power or some other meme and people can be tricked. The US military can be told they're saving Switzerland by invading it. These are dumb people. Smart people aren't even allowed in infantry, are they? Not here...

Switzerland is known as a chocolate factory, and from Ricola commercials. No American knows anything Swiss. Germane de Stael's books might be in one library here. An American might know who Jung is and maybe knows he's Swiss. The Knights Templar are known from video game plotlines.

Never underestimate American stupidity. I don't think anyone has ever lost money overestimating it.

Yeah, yeah. Seriously now Americans left and right are really anti war right now and a war against Swiss assault barns would be massively unpopular.

Normies dont know shit we can all agree on that but our military is still mostly white and we'd be doing operations in a european country when all our soldiers do is fuck around in sandnigger countries. They dont give two shits what the reason for invading another desert shithole is but suddenly getting dropped into snownigger territory will make them wonder

Attached: 1526831163885.jpg (459x814, 148K)

You should be ashamed of yourself, no country.

I'd like to believe even massacre of whites in South Africa would get people to stop paying taxes. I just hesitate to believe it because I meet so many retarded people.

I'm suggesting our government would say Switzerland was taken over and our invasion was taking it back. It'd be framed manipulatively, if it were to happen, which it never would anyway since the two countries are run by the same financier/industrialist dynasties.

I don't think Americans are the best at thinking for themselves. Especially not cutfags who can be induced into war trance through ego dissociative triggers.

More centralized bullshit. It's just another step into the planified, worldwide economy of agenda 21.
This juso nonsense will never pass.

It's literally NatSoc economics. Do it faggot!

the swiss aren´t niggers m8, they don´t do the stupid shit you guys do

Any central bank is literally communism. Its one of the main "planks". Capitalism has NOTHING to do with central banking.

But yeah, other than the central banking thing, sovereign money is great.
Obviously, no interest on the created currency, right?

Attached: CzOwtRwW8AAhhbB.jpg (600x600, 98K)

Central banking is a communist ideal

Attached: communism-capitalism-notes-7-728.jpg (728x546, 81K)

I hope everyone understands how the "Fractional Reserve" system of banking has made normal people a slave for the banks..

I hope banks die.

Attached: 1525959754670.gif (382x498, 490K)

You don't have to put boots on the ground to have your military overtaking it.

Saudi arabia has it's own army here and damn it works.

It's a meme. In reality banks are less constricted than this. Banks can print as much as they want. If, at the end of the week they need to bump up their reserves, the central bank does it for them. Private banks have the authority to print as much money as they can lend.

Attached: HymanMinsky-1.jpg (400x300, 38K)

In US, dollar (Asset) is issued against the loan from Government (Collateral). Government is the establishment of common people. Hence, us dollar is backed by the loan of its own peoples.

In other countries Currency is issued against the 'Foreign Securities', (see the balance sheet of your central bank).
'Foreign Securities' means loan of foreign government.

Essentially, all currency is backed by debt of foreign people. Currency in us is backed by its own people.

Let it sink in..

Trillions have been funnelled to the breakaway civilization. New Berlin probably makes New York look cheap.

So who is the liar? Tell me Jow Forums

Third time's the charm

Interesting.
I dont think the dollar is an asset though. Its monetized debt.

Lul

do people honestly believe that the whole banking system scam that goes for hundreds of years going to be changed because of some swisses "democratic" vote?
do you really believe the most powerful families on this world who literally own the currency just going to say"oh well to bad guys pack it all up some swisses voted us out".

Attached: 1514390811973.jpg (10000x10000, 3.14M)

Yeah - I've been thinking this recently. Theres a shitton of money just vanishing somewhere.

What would a breakaway civilization even do with our money? You didn't think this through, did you?

This is stupid, the swiss literally have to keep printing money or the value of the swiss franc (I think thats what their currency is called) would skyrocket. Everyone buys their currency up internationally as a hedge against inflation, similar to gold. The main reason the swiss print money at all is to avoid hard deflation ruining their economy.

Also, there's nothing wrong with fractional reserve lending as long as smart reserve ratios are set, its literally the financial tool that built the world we live in. It would be a good thing if we could teach our citizens not to get into retarded consumer debt sure, but mortgages for houses that people need to raise good family's in are a good thing. Debt from fractional reserve lending builds new factories, schools, and hospitals.

The mistake was centralizing such a power in the first place.

And the hundreds of thousands of misding people per year
And the fleet to fleet transfers and non terrestrial officers

None is the liar, nothing contradicts.

Money issued against 'government debt' is distributed to commercial banks for a small rate. (see. Repo rate and reverse repo rate)

Commercial banks then distribute the money by the way of "Fractional Reserve" system. This Fractional Reserve system multiplies money to 10 times in US. (Read about Fractional Reserve system of banking)

Central banks make super profit, while someone somewhere becomes insolvent because he or she couldn't repay his her debt with interest.

I will describe that last part in much detail if you're interested.

>Bank of England 2014: "In the intermediation of loanable funds model of banking, banks accept deposits of pre-existing real resources from savers and then lend them to borrowers. In the real world, banks provide financing through money creation. That is they create deposits of new money through lending, and in doing so are mainly constrained by profitability and solvency considerations."

>Bundesbank in 2017: "banks can create book money just by making an accounting entry... this refutes a popular misconception that banks act simply as intermediaries at the time of lending."

>Bank of Norway in 2017: "The bank does not transfer the money from someone else's bank account or from a vault full of money. The money leant to you by the bank has been created by the bank itself - out of nothing."

Attached: pin-7sexpositions-1498162873.png (768x1782, 1.35M)

Ageism shouldn't be a device used to construct a sound argument.

You're right that there is no contradiction. But I am saying that the fractional reserve system is a meme. In reality the reserve requirement is retroactive. The banks have something like 7 days after reporting to bump reserves up to the required levels if they've leant out more than the reserve requirements allow for. But this reporting is more like telling the central bank what's needed from them in order to get the books in balance.

This might seem like fractional reserve, but it actually means the banks have even more power. it has to work like this because the banks need to be able to lend if there's demand, even if that would mean not having sufficient reserves. In the fractional reserve system they are still limited by their reserves.

In accounting, there must be a collateral for issuing debt.

US dollar is 'debt' for Federal Reserve, but an 'Asset' for someone holding that dollar.

The basic thinking is that 'If dollar is a debt for Fed, Fed must pay interest to the holder of Dollar'.. Isn't it??

But we all know.. That doesn't happen..

If we understand this cycle.. We come to realize that we the government essentially pays Fed an annual interest for our debt.

In summary, we pay our central bank for our enslavement.

This is how world works..

Feel depressed??

The banks don't have to lend though. There are times when banks won't lend.

Only central banks can print money in the USA

>Private banks don't have to lend. Yes, that's true. See first quote in

If you ask me.. I personally think that It's magic, it's the greatest illusion that someone ever pulled.

People think it's essential for financial stability, but in reality debt cycle is created by 'Fractional Reserve' system.

If you think world is handicapped without "Federal Reserve" system.... Read about Andrew Jackson and Green Money issued by Abraham Lincoln.

I personally think, Hitler is demonized today because he completely abolished Fractional Reserve system in Germany and converted the debt based money system into 'Productivity' based monetary system. It was good for Germany but bad for international bankers.

Not entirely true in practice. The job of getting money into circulation is largely handed over to private banks. They create money through double entry bookkeeping, and the central bank bumps up their reserves if needed to meet requirements. see

Attached: 1525972556191.jpg (1200x900, 196K)

The central bank only insures money that the bank previously owned. How else could you justify the rest of this thread?

Where can I learn ore about the "productivity based monetary system"?

You keep repeating the fractional reserve meme, but you won't address anything that I've said in opposition to it. Fractional reserve is still a version of the loanable funds model. I'm saying that the private banks have even more freedom to create money: they don't have to wait for the deposits to loan, the deposits are topped up by the central bank as needed.

>all these ultramegagigayottakikes in this thread

we need a purge

Don't the Rothschild family and other influential families hang around Switzerland?

Attached: 1492088823787.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

I'm still a student and i don't understand a lot about banking techniques. (I don't want to say something I don't know)
I hope I'll understand more.

Maybe I'm wrong, i don't know. But this looks extremely real.
Can someone argue this idea?

Private banks don't create money.

The descendants can't fill their elder's shoes, but these old kikes will be alive for another 10-20 years. We won't see the aftermath of them losing banking power for at least 3 decades.

Since when?

I'm not interested in justifying the rest of this thread??? Money is not exogenous - set by the government. it's endogenous, determined by the workings of the market.

The central bank has little or no choice but to accommodate the demand for reserves, since refusing to do so would mean the banks would have to recall old or newly issued loans, and this would cause a credit crunch.

They do, simply by bookkeeping entry, as long as the reserve requirements are satisfied.

What requirements are those? I thought they could create money
>the central bank has little or no choice
Since the creation of our monetary system?

Get a copy of "Modern Money Mechanics" issued by Federal Reserve.

Read it user, open your eyes, refuse to live in confusion.

Three central banks have refuted this in the last 4 years.

Obama was advised by people who believed the factional reserve money multiplier myth. He put his fiat injection into the reserve accounts of private banks thinking that this is what would fuel lending. the money drove up the unused reserves of the banking sector from 20 billion to 1 trillion.

>Retarded post
The post

It’s like they’re begging to be bombed.

Going to need sauce

Just do simple spreadsheet calculation.

10% of total money in circulation is always reserve. (in US)

Everything increases, Deposits increases, reserves increases, Lending increases.

It's like boiling, heating the pot will heat water inside it.

Heat that got wasted in making the pot hot is not wasted, it contributed to make the water hotter.

>have PHD in economics

This is federal reserve requirement
>canada is 0% IIRC
>america is like 15% IIRC
>this proposal is 100%
>everything 0-100% works... its largely inconsequential, like most econ laws it can easily be circumvented by biggest companies.

it doesn't matter economically, most profits are made with profits, not depositors' savings.
>raising limit would be bad for smaller banks, good for existing banks.

if you and I start a new bank.... with more flexibility in types of loans, lower interest, more local, or whatever improvement.... and we are required to keep 100% of savings, that's a tough business to start.
>when we're big, it won't matter, because profits are a relatively smaller share of overall deposits anyways.

you should be in favor:
>of 0% for free market
>100% if you are in favor of existing banks
>none of the above if you are a socialist in favor of state-decided investing, like good little nazis you are.

TL:DR
>100% reserve requirement will kill innovation in banking... it helps (((existing banks))) ... are you all dumb?