How is this legal?

How is this legal?

Attached: gOD.jpg (640x360, 67K)

You're assuming this means some form of a Christian god. Consider that many of the founding fathers were deist, it could mean any god. It's not necessarily promoting one religion over another, but rather promoting the idea that there is an almighty creator however you wish to define it.

How are faggot like op legal?
We used to execute fags.

stfu christcuck, you literally have a cross in your flag

Gun Oil Drugs

made me think

That's some projection there.

Some religions have multiple or no gods, so it should be
"In God(s) We Might Trust"

Because back then they understood seperation of church & state unlike reddit.

In god we trust is not an endorsement of any specific religious institution.

>In god we trust is not an endorsement of any specific religious institution.
It endorses monotheism.

>money does not exist
>god does not exist

I see no problem here

Attached: 1464240124365.jpg (500x312, 43K)

this is america. we violate every single part of the constitution every single day.
putting it on the money is just a helpful reminder of that.

It shouldn't be.

Attached: theylive-money.jpg (445x500, 56K)

"God" as in money ya greedy subhumans

I'm more concerned with this

Attached: all-seeing-eye-large.jpg (600x666, 173K)

Yes, and many of those religions have hierarchies to their gods, with one generally ruling over the others. There's very few that don't place more importance of one over the other. Make a case why I should worry about outliers.

Fail. Doesn’t say in only one god

Buddhism doesn't have any God and is followed by around 500,000,000 people or ~7% of the world's population.
Buddhists don't "trust in a God".

Expand your mind some. Why does a creator, or "God" necessarily mean a god as we commonly understand it? Science works real well here as a "god" for the atheists or non-deity religions.

Even then, you'll find that many Buddhists will view nature as the creator, and as I stated before, "the creator" and "god" are synonymous.

Eisenhower didn't want to sign the bill that put that on our currency. He was raised mennonite, and he felt it was taking god's name in vain. However, it was either "sign the bill" or "your veto would be overridden" so he saved the taxpayers some coin by signing the bill. Since then, it's stuck largely because Congress wouldn't allow a bill to remove it.

>Buddhism doesn't have any God
read more about buddhism and the various sects

>in moloch we trust

6.8/10 shitpost

Your money is third party, that's why.

It would be easier if you named at least one of the twenty sects where your claim that they treat Buddha as a deity rather than a human is true. Can you name one? If you can't, I'll continue to believe that Buddhism is not a religion but it is a spirituality. Thanks in advance.

U.S. Constitution - Signatories

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In Witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names.

>in the Year of our Lord
>our Lord

>How is this legal?
This triggers the faggot

The only right answer....why are aussies unironically the best posters on Jow Forums?

Because of that all capitalized title on the top of the bill which occurred around 1913 and Americans no longer owned their own money supply which made them debt slaves to roastingchilds and their pedovore family and friends

money is issued by private corporation, they could print titties on it and it would be fine

you mean the federal reserve?

Separation of church and state isn't even in the constitution. It was just mentioned by Jefferson in a letter he wrote once. The constitution just just gives people the freedom to choose and practice whatever religion they want.

It’s a troll.

God = money. And they mention “trust” but they mean in terms of the word meaning a fiduciary relationship in which one party, known as a trustor, gives another party, the trustee, the right to hold title to property or assets for the benefit of a third party, the beneficiary.

Attached: Con vs sin religion -eng.jpg (2580x2336, 1.32M)

It's an anagram of 'I trust new God'

Attached: 1462220738978.jpg (952x960, 771K)

Who do you think GOD is in the context of the green paper? The answer is in legalese/occult terms, its not some deity referenced in a book as most people would have you believe.

So they are the trustor, you are the trustee's, who is the beneficiary?

I was going to call bullshit but your actually right, still crappy anagram imo all you do is swich one letter and the word placement

It's legal because, God is the highest power and Government is lower.
Its interesting because as jews keep promoting atheism our American way of life is also going. And we are getting threads like this.

Our constitution was written as if God wanted a country to run, as if we all had freedom and as if all were created equal. Our constitution is based on Gods ideals of how we humans can live a abundance way of life while living with one another.

By trusting Government more than God, you get Sweden

So if you dont believe in God (yes even Satan) then you aren't American you fucking Commies Get out!

the investors (Roastingchild, Saxe-gotha-coburgs, Black Nobility, Jesuits)