Repeal

We’ve noticed you anti-choicers posts here.
Nothing you can do can stop repeal.
Doesn’t matter to any of you anyway cause no woman will touch you ;)

Attached: FA0C6C6C-90C5-42DC-ABAD-1E0E84A4325D.jpg (1119x1600, 230K)

I'm pro-eugenics. This part of it seems pretty unreasonable.

Attached: 1526906233730m.jpg (716x147, 24K)

>niggers and leftists get abortions with wild abandon
Why do you think Jow Forums is against this?

t. a fuckin Anglo
Here's an idea for a revolutionary new anti-abortion campaign in Ireland: posters saying "the Brits would vote Yes"

It gives women choice, and when women have choice they naturally produce less children. Do you really want lower birthrates?

If not, repeal the 19th amendment.

I want Israel to stop murdering Palestinians

Because spics breed like motherfucking zerg

>you can use abortion as a contraceptive but not to save a woman's life or to prevent the mother from being saddled with a braindead vegetable
IRELAND
Y
E
S

It's only murder if you're talking about humans

This is a really nice mega smuggie. I'll get a lot of mileage out it. Thanks!

Attached: 1526906233730.jpg (1119x1600, 332K)

They are just providing free abortion service to Palestinians by aiming at the pregnant ones.

Attached: 3717752400_a7f1754b54_b1.jpg (500x230, 32K)

>not aborting disabled babies
Damn it sounds like you’re keeping your voter base alive at least

>mass soul harvesting for Satan
Fuck no degenerate. To the wall

We banned American influence in our votes good luck with that

So you're fair game then - good to know

>hey man i want to abort this completely healthy baby
>go ahead
>i want to remove this cancer of society that does nothing but make 2 or more working citizens burdened by caring for the thing
>FUCK NO REEE

???????

that selects for down-syndrome, as they are sterile, but letting them be born burdens the parents and reduces their amount of fertile off-spring

>banning opinions

And how exactly did you do that?

Look it up

That thing caught my eye as well. WTF.

pro eugenics here too. restricting abortions will only result in moar cliff tossing.
ah...whatever.

Attached: throw-baby-off-cliff.jpg (555x469, 38K)

Good thing you still let American-Hungarian soros fund repeal you ignorant child.

spic women need fulfilling careers and buttloads of feminism

What you going to do about it?

get you

Your gonna lose

Ever heard of natural selection?

Our false sense of morality is absolutely disturbing. We argue about supporting starving children in other countries, who just exist because of irresponsible parents in the first place and increasing the population for the greed of elites while our economy and life standards get screwed

You are the typical lefty hypocrit with some strange morale superiority complexes

Hola Amigo

Attached: NiadraBrood_ShadowWars_Comic1.jpg (490x297, 90K)

look at all that shit im not gonna read nigger

Attached: IMG_2269.gif (1000x773, 75K)

>3 out of 6 are mansplaining

>muh abortions already happen we spray as well make it safe
You don't deserve to kill your child safely
Also what race is it

Kek, the West is literally a dysgenic society. Ohio did the same.

>if you don't make abortion legal, women that try to kill their baby might get hurt while doing it illegally.

Where's the problem with this again?

Attached: 1524359747030.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>Doesn’t matter to any of you anyway cause no woman will touch you ;)
but dirtycunt, i've fucked more women than years you've been on this planet and know for a fact you're children that need to be told what to do.
Don't worry, men will not save you after the war starts, unless you're pretty and they want children. oh, sorry, no abortions for you though

Seriously I pray for the day when Michael Collins and his pals resurge from the dead and line you faggots up against a wall for shiting all over the values they believed in. Letting Irish citizens with fetal alcohol disorder was a fucking mistake. KYS

>anti-choicers
Anti-murder
>Muh niggers
If nogs are the problem then deal with the nogs, sacrificing children to Baal is bad no matter the skin color

Truepost
I don't understand the entire pro choice rhetoric. She chose to have sex. You only get pregnant one certain way, there's only one thing that makes you pregnant. If you get raped take the morning after pill. You know, the next morning, not 12 weeks later.

Women have a right to not be pregnant!
True. I don't believe a husband can forcibly impregnate his wife. But women are making the choice to engage in the one single particular act that causes pregnancy. They must actually be retarded.

Michael Collins gave the North away.Learn your history.

I

Attached: Ya okay.jpg (2560x187, 104K)

The Irish sure do love their potatoes.

Attached: 132131354564.gif (500x376, 92K)

All of this jumping though hoops in order to make it feel socially acceptable to kill your kid.

LOL you can and should kill a perfectly healthy kid but you cannot kill the busted broken waste of natural resources one.

this is what I was thinking. seriously, wtf

none of these talk about the murder of the child
i thought the left cares about children

only if they are niggers come to destroy your civilization

Attached: 1525686956314.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Everything the left says is simply put forward to obfuscate what they really want.

>pic rel8d

Attached: 1526773902929.jpg (445x424, 52K)

Adoption is an answer in almost all cases. We should not make murder legal because some people do it in self defence.