Hurro David-sama

>Hurro David-sama
>Good news, Donald Trumparu make unemployment 3.7%. You no need work english teacher. You get job america. go home now

Attached: bye bye talentless hack.jpg (489x607, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
youtu.be/5HTwvczqVug
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028609/Wealthy-British-expat-arrested-secret-15-year-old-daughter-plunged-death-7-5m-Hong-Kong-flat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Sumarti_Ningsih_and_Jesse_Lorena
quora.com/profile/Michael-Do-2
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198
youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg
amwflovefetish2.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/user/Ciaela
youtube.com/user/mikaeradesu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry, zipperhead. Someone has to teach your women and femboys how to speak English and gargle American balls. I'll just hop on over to Seoul.

Why you no get real job. major difficult subject. marry girl most white?

is many time beta

it is hilarious how this white expat thinks anybody cares about the 200 or so English teachers in Korea. meanwhile in the real world, BTS currently has the #1 song & album and made headline news with their performance at the Billboard Awards.

While East Asians females are rejecting White women, young White girls are embraced East Asian boys.

Attached: race_01.jpg (567x486, 132K)

Attached: twitter_7.jpg (575x702, 166K)

>East Asians females are rejecting White women

No lesbia many time korea!!!

>Be expat
>Buy U.S property and find remote jobs online
>Take earned income tax credit
>Take interest deductions
>AGI = $0
>Pay no taxes or student loans
>Apply for food stamps and subsidies through federal and state problems
>Whenever I go back to America, use said programs to get any medical procedures and free shit

Lol. No thanks. Don't plan on ever going back to America.

You gooks aren't breeding. I legitimately believe it's a ploy by your governments to get *someone"* willing to fuck to come to your country and make some babies

where u at proxyfag?

No one is going to korea to fuck sluts, it's Japan they are heading to.

Attached: 1526062388161.jpg (810x1014, 121K)

Korean girls> Japanese girls

Went on a three city trip last chuseok (tokyo/kyoto/osaka). Jap chicks were frumpy as fuck.

Fuck me this a pathetic larp attempt

China. My base salary is right about the median for the states as well. I supplement it with online jobs and rental income.

Nigga you are supposed to be korean not Jar Jar

Attached: 1510696054082 (1).jpg (857x1128, 136K)

do you have a property manager for your rental?

How many units? How do you keep labor costs down? What sort of online jobs?

I only have 1 property. I'm only 30. I plan to buy a new property every 2-3 years. That's the goal anyways. Just shit online. Online teaching, academic content writing, working for publishing groups who make textbooks.

fuck off gook, your japanized english is incorrect

Attached: 1523963628999.jpg (900x700, 82K)

back to the cuckshed sven

Attached: many time yellow man sex u gf.jpg (960x958, 123K)

Attached: 1526865010228.webm (320x180, 2.98M)

whiter than you kimchi

as someone who takes steds,that guy is on steds

hes 5" 4 also lmao cute

Go home, Kyle.

Thailand is fucking disgusting. Walk down the street, someone grabs my arm, 'you want a hand job?'

Yes, but not from you. Fucking disgusting.

literally a white nigger

This man speaks the truth. Sexpats, please go to Korea. Stay there for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1526266918574.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

That is why you stay away from the disloyal gooks. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1525779547000.jpg (749x830, 113K)

Why do Asians do NOTHING?
He just sat there and took it. And I've seen this so often. Like that one of the chinky holding his girlfriends hand as he cries when some blonde haired man is groping her tits and kissing her.

>I just want to go to your countries to tower over people flex on your trains and genuinely make you all feel inferior

So what you are saying is.....come to Japan?

Attached: 19349571112.jpg (978x816, 60K)

his calves look disgusting

Because they don't know what to do. They have no experience with confrontation. They do not know how to defend themselves or others. They just kind of wait for things to pass.

>I've seen two videos on the internet
>all 4 billion asians are like this

cool thinking achmed

jelly af wite boi

I've seen more than two.
It's just asians for the most part don't want to do anything about it.
I knew a Singapore guy called Brightman who literally let some Chad fuck his girlfriend in a toilet while he sat outside looking up Dead Space stuff.

>Worked with an ABC in China
>He met a Chinese girl who treated him like shit
>Used him for his money, verbally and physically abused him
>All the foreigners talked to him and basically said 'This girl is fucking insane, don't you see it?'
>Replied 'Yeah... But, I kind of like it. I'm a masochist.'

Yep. Well.. there you go.

>an ABC
?

American Born Chinese

You suck at this.

r u okay pal?

fucking memeflag

>live in korea
>expect me to know chink shit

English teacher?

l-link?

it was viral a couple years ago. literally just google it iberonigger

This is true, confronting people is a learned skill. If you don't have experience you will just stand there like a retard.

>Why do Asians do NOTHING?
why bother. just find someone better than her.

beta af

even you don't want her and she's trash, you shouldn't just stand there like a bitch

implying you would do shit when a white chad came to pick up your girl litterary in front of you, Min-jun

>Hey bro, what's up.

I'm 6'3'', white, and I work out everyday. The fuck is he gonna do? I'll take my gf back to my apartment fuck her and laugh about it with her afterwards.

Go home, Kyle.

My name is nigger hater69696969

want to know how i got mah name???!?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/1/1

Korean guys are pretty awesome and fun bros

Korean women are fucking nuts and I would not touch them with a 10 foot pole

Jap women are a lot better for companions.

That said, go to Korea, Japan is full.

Whites and blacks are peas in a pod. They behave the same exact way but somehow don't recognize it.

youtu.be/5HTwvczqVug

>Wanting foreigners to fuck your nations girls
By the way, enjoy being your Korean wife's donkey while she spends it on expensive bags and make up.
Korean women are worse than Thai whores

thanks, it was good study material

By being a self-hating hypocrite who tells white men to go home from Asia and calling white men who go after Asian women white niggers yet having an Asian girlfriend and living in Asia?

It's only because we have a shit load of weebs here.

>That said, go to Korea, Japan is full.
Sorry senpai, the grad school offer in Tokyo was just too good.

enjoy having a useless degree outside of Japan.

Find yourself a pretty Chinese wife. There are like a billion of them, you won't harm the population by doing it.

I'm not concerned with that. I've already tabulated my plan to get my threshold of points in the highly skilled visa program. That program isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Japan needs more White male immigrants

Attached: 1513971798858.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

naw nigga, i just wanted people to talk about english teachers in korea.

I got what I wanted.

Tirusayo (that means I did a good work!!)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-21 at 11.16.05 PM.png (100x51, 1K)

Hello Asian man

I am an expat in HK

I can confirm that even in the most huwhite of Azn megacities, what you are describing is a rarity.

It DOES happen, but typically it's only the most Jow Forums (read: similar to huwhite bodytype) Azn guys get white women

I would say maybe like 5% of the White/Asian couples I see are AMWF

gook women belong to the italian bvll

Attached: 1471377872059.jpg (500x703, 104K)

t. Asian-American English teacher
Sick of the competition from the white man? Settle down and start a family already.

It's very rare because gook men are too terrified and beta to approach white roasties

Attached: 1503890629013.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

>I am an expat in HK

Hello White expat in HK, I can confirm with actual facts instead of words that White expats in HK are mostly with SE Asian females rather than Chinese females

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028609/Wealthy-British-expat-arrested-secret-15-year-old-daughter-plunged-death-7-5m-Hong-Kong-flat.html

LEL that you think a former British colony like Hong Kong = Asia in general. It would be the equivalent of me using Harbin where Russian girls with Chinese men are everywhere and think that Southern China is like that.

Attached: nick cousins_27641A8D00000578-0-image-a-1_1428563113615.jpg (634x432, 72K)

>White expats in HK are mostly with SE Asian females rather than Chinese females

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Sumarti_Ningsih_and_Jesse_Lorena

Attached: jutting_Image_galleryImage_Ariane_Guarin_and_Rurik_J.jpg (634x404, 66K)

Asian "men": have the tiniest dicks in the world. Also is this you?

Attached: 1515604777480.jpg (1024x811, 136K)

Meant to post this

Attached: 1521481357708.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>naw nigga, i just wanted people to talk about english teachers in korea.
Was it even talked about ITT? It was mentioned in the first 3 posts, but this thread is far from a discussion on English teachers. It became another generic Jow Forums racemixing thread after the 1st or 3rd post. Mission accomplished?

Posting a 15 yr article with an ugly White female who looks like this (you can google her name) who blames her race instead that she is old, fat and ugly

Attached: Reannon muth_01.jpg (1400x933, 931K)

Meanwhile White girls in Japan who look like thsi have no problem getting boyfriends

Attached: edi- 7NRWGrI9ed.jpg (1080x1080, 311K)

just

Attached: swedecucks.png (470x637, 175K)

Asian "men" are too terrified to approach any woman. 40% of Japanese men are incels. It must be all the s o y.

Attached: 1500838155353.jpg (820x469, 123K)

Her boyfriend

Attached: 011_BIz5YNkAFbH_edi.jpg (713x870, 187K)

>It became another generic Jow Forums racemixing thread after the 1st or 3rd post. Mission accomplished?

yeah, close enough

Are you posting random people taking photos together pretending they are couples again? You have been doing this for years. Get a life ugly gook incel

Attached: 1497697463811.png (485x438, 352K)

Embarrassing

yeah, she was being overly generous in her self-description- that's a post-wall face if I've ever seen one.

Should've locked up a beta bux white boi when she was 22 and (presumably) hot

Just found out that not only do Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx (1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450 (2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 (3)
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964 (4)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198 (5)

Attached: 1521126901200.png (883x837, 44K)

why is that kid sucking on a bag of piss?

apple juice u dumb nigger

>40% of Japanese men are incels.
LEL you actually believe this. Watch this vid and how a Japanese guy explains what the actual statistics are
youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg

>all the s o y.
And it is hilarious you think Japan = Asia when all of Asia has different histories.

Mongols = Expansionist
Chinese = Assimiliation
Korea and Japan = Isolationist

Attached: dsc_0825.jpg (4288x2848, 3.63M)

>beta af
>even you don't want her and she's trash, you shouldn't just stand there like a bitch
Lol wut? If you don't want her you should get in a confrontation over her? That makes no sense. I'm no psychologist but it sounds like you are scared of feeling like a pathetic beta so you overcompensate indiscriminately. That's a weakness. I've seen this in the club a lot. An experienced player will poke that vulnerability and make you look like a try hard beta in front of your girl. Even if she didn't want to fuck him, she will lose attraction to you.

>I'll take my gf back to my apartment fuck her and laugh about it with her afterwards.
And me the 6'4" dude with the perfect jaw line or whatever will patiently wait and then fuck her a few days later and add her to the rotation of women I'm seeing.

There are going to be other men your girlfriend will want to fuck. That's life. If she can't restrain herself you want to get someone better. Doesn't matter if you successfully fend off one guy by puffing out your chest like an idiot.

So creepy

The gook incel that spams this thread also own this website
amwflovefetish2.wordpress.com/

Why are asian "men" so creepy?

Attached: 1523206468094.jpg (1352x1602, 376K)

>bye bye talentless hack.jpg
top kek

Some former weebs make quality content though.

youtube.com/user/Ciaela
youtube.com/user/mikaeradesu

Asian men are universally considered the least attractive race.

Attached: 1522271864566.jpg (547x466, 37K)

Because I'd rather get a girl that looks and acts like a girl than the trash we have here.

>random people
Very random

Attached: 012_BIz5YNkAFbH_edi.jpg (980x734, 154K)

Attached: 01 - BIQxVhNBGR4.jpg (1080x1080, 271K)

Attached: 01a_BIz5YNkAFbH_edi.jpg (975x726, 310K)

Lol why is it that most A"M"WF couple the woman is almost always from some poor East European shithole?

Attached: 1517136257620.jpg (750x720, 92K)

>Hey, I'm Nick
>Hey, I'm girlfriend's name
>What's up?
>Nothing much.
>I thought your dress was pretty
>Thanks
>Hey man, what's up
>Nothing much
>Your name's nick
>Yeah
>Cool, see you later Nick

wow. so beta. I bet my girlfriend will be begging to get on your roster after that.

Asian "men" are ugly feminine beta and have tiny dicks

Attached: 1502568204796.jpg (841x539, 122K)

dumbfuck

Muh OKCupid stats although

1) US =/= World
2) Asian Americans =/= East Asians. Everybody in this picture from Indians to Filipinos to Indonesians
3) LEL online dating stats

Attached: asian-american__SPAN-jumbo-v2.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

33% of Japanese American women have a White husband. Asian "men" are so beta and pathetic they celebrate getting Eastern European gold digger wives

Attached: 1515711500708.jpg (630x840, 65K)

*Everybody in this picture are 'Asian-Americans" from Indians to Filipinos to Indonesians.

Young white girls are going crazy for East Asian boys who look like this and not the brown SE Asians.

Attached: blg_a9426f711e2a15422000a9f19a4_7.jpg (612x612, 124K)

Yes. Go there. Besides, Koreans are infected with social justice, so the government pushes the BBC/ Muhammed-shiv worship on their women.

>Japanese American

ZERO Japanese immigration to the US since WW2 (almost 80 yrs now). There are more Japanese in Brazil than the US. This is what a Japanese-American looks like now in 2018 (on the right)

Attached: 1470367404178.jpg (720x720, 43K)

How is immigration relevant you autistic ugly reddit gook incel.

Also I am pretty sure this is you

Attached: 1523368867553.png (829x903, 158K)

You're still talking like a retard. Apparently my job isn't over yet.