Littering is Tier 1 Disruption

Half of you faggots want to own the fucking niggers and shoot trans people on site but you won't even litter.

>Holding something you don't want to hold anymore? Throw it on the ground.

>too much shit in your attic you want to get rid of, drive that shit to a high school parking lot and dump it out

>finished your Monster Energy drink way before you get to spin class, just literally drop it outside

Why the fuck should I clean up this shit? I pay my taxes, someone else can do this.

Who /litter/ here? It's the best part of being American imo

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (400x300, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nigger is you.

No, I'm not a nigger.

Only lazy scum litter

YOUR THE NIGGER OP

>be me
>be on the bus
>large papa nigger with little nigger
>plays the lottery
>loses
>tosses his tickets on the floor
dude! there is a trash up front

Attached: Black-Lives-Matter.png (548x563, 87K)

>Only lazy scum litter
This.
We're not Mexico.

I've littered. Felt good afterwords. That's freedom, boy

Attached: 1513043977415.gif (403x360, 111K)

This has to be bait, noone can be this much of a mutt.

Attached: 1513099429514.png (1000x1475, 2.02M)

Niggers aren't welcome here, go be a nigger somewhere else.

this

Had a pakistani nigger in school, he made a comment how he always throws the trash on the ground because he thought everyone did that. The entire white class was shocked at his behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 5af438381dbf6.jpg (850x1024, 281K)

>if you hate niggers
>become like niggers
solid logic

This is because you are not white.

i don't and go to the waste collector when i have things to throw out, green waste in big quantity , home appliance etc...

The only shit that i can throw out rarely on the street ( and i aim a sewer when there is not a trash can) is my fucking cigarette filter.

Even my fucking dog don't piss/shit in the street.

Attached: amerimutt.png (597x617, 132K)

Whites are the environments only friend

>Next time you feel the urge to drop a deuce while making a meal, just shit right there in the kitchen!

Please make make your next and final act of littering be your pathetic corpse. In other words, kys.
Sage

Attached: 1524634305213.jpg (600x753, 30K)

I don't know what's dumber, the fact that you litter or the fact that you spend so much time, attention, and energy telling people that you do.

I constantly have to clean trash from my yard that people drop. Why? Because I take pride, and good care of my yard, and I want it to look nice. Only a nigger would be okay with have trash everywhere. Or a spic.....Or a Chink.....

One time I threw garbage all over this famous pristine beach before sunrise. It was pretty fuckin funny

This is probably why some Jow Forumsacks see you as a third world country

Thats absolutely nigger tier land stewardship.
Please forward address to your gravesite so we can all piss on it then litter it.

Most of the worlds plastic-pollution comes from subhuman countries

>want to bring down the state
>state has to spend blood and treasure cleaning up after you
>state goes broke
>race war ensues

It's like you fucksticks don't even think anymore.

Littering is shit-tier behavior. This is our environment and we have to live in it, keep it nice. We don't have to resemble fucking China.

>niggers
>paying taxes

Attached: beingwhite.png (800x600, 530K)

What an absurdly accurate quote

I live in a first world country

There are literally millions of other ways to bankrupt the state that don't involve shitting up the space in which we live you raging faggot. Use your imagination for Christ's sake.

Attached: 1518301841086.jpg (640x456, 39K)

Not for long, Helmut.

Attached: 1522508208571.webm (512x288, 927K)

People who litter are worse than the trash they throw on the ground.

Deep ecology is the only way, stewardship is your birthright, act like it.

You should only liter in black neighborhoods since they always liter in mine. Just dump a big bag of McDonald's trash on Martin Luther king blvd

"hurr durr why don't you burn down your house to cost the fire department money?"
this is chimpout tier logic

Half of you faggots want to own the fucking niggers and shoot trans people on site but you won't even shit on the street

>Holding in a poop you don't want to hold anymore? Shit on the ground.

>too much shit in your bowel you want to get rid of, drive to a high school parking lot and dump it out

>finished your Monster Energy drink way before you get to spin class, and you feel your bowel contents rumbling, just literally drop your pants outside

Why the fuck should I clean up this shit? I pay my taxes, someone else can do this.

Who /streetshitter/ here? It's the best part of being Indian imo

>Only a nigger would be okay with have trash everywhere
Well no shit, it's like camouflage to them, you can't tell the trash in the street from the people who live there. But really, that's a good way to know when you're in a NO-GO zone, when there's trash all over the streets and sidewalks....those be the markings of negroland or beantown

>The only shit that i can throw out rarely on the street ( and i aim a sewer when there is not a trash can) is my fucking cigarette filter.
this is still nigger tier, it gets washed into the sewers and then overflows into rivers during storms. put it in a bin how hard is it

Japan is the cleanest country, Taiwan and Singapore are up there as well

don't waste your time on these threads user

thnks for the blogpost Tyrone, don't you have some dogs to kick

Holy shit this bait..

Attached: 1514567136686.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Wow.

Who knew Jow Forums was full of green thumb piss babies.

You faggots have fun at the next Jill Stein rally. I'm gonna drop an old couch off at the retirement home parking lot.

Go Saints!

I don't know if you're baiting but this is such fucking entitled behaviour. How about just being a good human being and not expecting others to do everything for you. If you really wanted someone to clean up your crap have fun paying a "streetcleaners" tax. Remember, you're only entitled to something if you've paid for it.

Attached: 4YwTOjo-rRuprhRUUCsrRQ_4VgqjYYcQGOyPmpoZwqQ.jpg (768x768, 126K)

Only a nigger wallows in his own filth
You're not a nigger are you OP?

NAP violation

your either low IQ or a nihilist. there's really no other options I can see for someone not caring about the environment

>wants to live in a trash filled shithole such as Bangladesh and the Philippines
Pack your bags faggot

spotted the nigger

This is beyond moronic even for Jow Forums
>in all fields

Attached: hurrdurrgree.gif (273x536, 7K)

Because I'm not as much of a littering faggot as you

Littering is the most unwhite thing you can do

I can see why you wouldn't want to keep the streets clean if you rent your apartment, but if you are a home owner you have every incentive in the world to keep the streets clean.
Filth attracts filth. Niggers don't want to live in a tidy, white neighbourhood.
Tidy white neighbourhoods are high value, and improving the look of the street and your house does wonders for its value.
But of course if you don't own the house, the only reason is keeping niggers out, but if you don't own the house, you probably haven't a say in the matter of negroification.

It's whiter than letting in millions of muslims

Littering should be a capital offense and OP should be gassed

Fpbp

>Holding something you don't want to hold anymore? Throw it on the ground.

Attached: sam hyde toss it.png (533x653, 516K)

The level of shilling on this board is so schizophrenic it can only be Jewish.

Littering is nigger-tier behavior. It shows that you can't assume the responsibility of maintaining a product until it's use is no longer needed and dispose of it properly. That's childish, nigger-like behavior. The proper conduct for owning any product that is not biodegradable is to correctly dispose of it via a trash bin or recycling bin.

have a broken bass?
drop it

>put it in a bin

Oi, he ought to follow binning advice from you.

This is true. Even if you removed every person from a neighborhood anywhere on the planet, I could tell you how white the inhabitants were by how much litter was on the ground.

Whites are the only people who care about the environment and cleanliness.

It is one of the defining traits of the white race.

Remember, Uncle A was one of the staunchest environmentalists ever to live.

Attached: HitlerfBlondie.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

>This has to be bait, noone can be this much of a mutt.
Keep looking hard. THe plate on the vehicle is Bongistanni, not murkin.

I only litter in shitty neighborhoods lmao.
I live in a gated community so no littering here because i want it to look nice and clean.

Shut the fuck up and put your litter in the garbage can

Basedboys have been campaign hard against littering because apparently some stupid dolphins are too fucking dumb to not get wrapped in floating plastic bags.
I'm glad somebody finally brought this issue up.

Attached: image24.jpg (1600x976, 99K)

Nice strawman you filthy, trash burdened nigger.

No matter how much we fucking give you people, you still can't help but act like niggers can you??? Even when you're millionaires, you still act like walking apes beating, thieving, being just general trash lower than insects. All this talk about how racist everyone is, how much your people are hated. Well its fucking true. Most of us despise you. We view you in the same way as dogs or retards, but at least those two can be trained. America fucking hates you and the lynchings are right around the corner again, so if I were you, I'd tuck those lips in, pick up your trash (yes that includes your kids too), and tone down the nigger just a little bit. Otherwise people are gonna keep getting fed up with you fucking subhuman animals until their patience runs out and we start treating you with the same respect as roaches and rats, because really, that's all you deserve.

Don't aim for the sewer, aim for somewhere a car will run over it multiple times and degrade it into nothing.
It's not nigger tier as long as he doesn't do something stupid like throw it in the sewer. It's just paper plant and ash
That being said I have a giant butt bucket and always throw mine out.
I also avoid throwing them out the window unless I let it hang out the window for a sec to go out

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with caring about the environment. It's just not making the place you live look like a shithole

It is one of the biggest tragedies of modern politics that caring about the state of the environment and the world you live in has become a "left wing" idea.

>proud of having the mindset of a third-worlder
lel

Because thousands of years of waste management advances goes out the fucking window the minute you decide some curb is a better spot for your shit then a trash can. Next thing you know your shit is there for weeks degrading and becoming a nasty eyesore fuck you, you filthy fuck. Have some fucking discipline and class and find a fucking trash can.

Attached: 1474159999154.jpg (488x410, 44K)

MLK, every single time. Kek

Attached: 29CF72D1-C5E2-400F-AE78-E22017C75063.jpg (654x862, 102K)

People who litter are degenerates that fail to think about anything exept themselves. They fail to think into the future and to realize that actions have consequences. Any litterers should be fined $300. The negative reinforcement needs to hurt.

I was going down to my shop to let a guy pick up his -54 Chevy I painted.

When I came down the road from my homestead a car ran by, and a son of a whore tossed a pizza-box out the window, next to where I go up to my house.

I have a tire-iron under my seat for pretty much this exact moment (or if a shitskin get's to cocky, around here there are NO cops, 200km to nearest policestation). I had to debate myself pretty fucking hard to NOT go and kill these kids. I wanted to chase them down, pull them over and go "hey kids, I am about to make your parents really sad" and just start weilding that tire-iron. Killing them all. They way I see it, none of these fucks should be able to breath anymore. There fucking parents should be gassed on spot for NOT teaching these scums anything.

But I had a customer waiting, so I turned left and went to my shop instead. If I was only going to by milk, or snus, I would have def. hunted them down first.

But hey, there is always next time. I know I will permantly hurt someone this summer, no doubt in my mind. Throw one cig-butt out the window and you are dead.

'member this Jow Forums, I will become a thread here, sooner or later.

Chinks eat and torture mans best friend and kill whales and intelligent dolphins. They are close, but still not human like us

Op is a nigger and fag.

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-183340.jpg (674x980, 324K)

I've noticed only poor people tend to litter, and justify it through claiming they do so much... like how much in taxes do you pay, do you really think you are putting more in than you are getting out?

I want to get rid of niggers and trans people strictly because I want to remove garbage from the world, not pile it up where I have to look at it every day.

Attached: 1507677438525.png (800x600, 129K)

I live on a main Street in my town. All the shit that people their or their windows ends up in my yard.
Given the number is swhicher sweets wrappers I'm sure it's 90% black people.

In Maryland that fine can be as high as 30000 dollars

>killing someone over a cigarette butt
user, you too have become the nigger

Littering in the wilderness is for huge fags.
However, if I'm in a city and I'm holding garbage and I can't find a garbage can in

OP you are trying to convince people to have the mindset of becoming people whom other people would be better off not having around. Just sayin'

Degenerate.

>if I'm in a city and I'm holding garbage and I can't find a garbage can in

*muhammad

Tell that to the city I live in who can't be bothered to put up a few public garbage cans because "somebody might do drugs near them"

>black people
NIGGERS!

ftfy

Exactly correct. It's not your job to pick up trash.

Litterers are absolute scum. You wanna make everywhere look lik the ghetto your from, nigger? Fuck you

then take your shit home and throw it in the trash can there like everybody else does
and why do you need trashcans everywhere? can't you go out for some hours without the need of buying/eating/drinking some shit?
take care of your own city ffs it costs you nothing

>The only shit that i can throw out rarely on the street ( and i aim a sewer when there is not a trash can) is my fucking cigarette filter
"People" like you deserve to be shot.

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 64K)

> It's not your job
"Your job" is to conduct yourself like a respectable man and not chase comfort or convenience like a child or an inferior.

crime and littering is a tactic used to lower property values so they can all be bought up at a later date for 75%off

Is this loss?

Ooh you're so damn intelligent! Kys

Good.

Are you like 10 yo or something?

School volunteers have to pick up your trash

Maybe for dumping toxic waste in a canal. No way you'll pay even 1000 dollar for littering a plastic wrap.