Be American

>Be American
>150 whites die every day from overdoses
>Record profits pharmaceutical companies sell opium, advertise and pay doctors to sell it for them
>Cia openly sells heroin and uses the military to control opium production countries
>get addicted to opium forced by your doctor
>get addicted to heroin forced by CIA
>go to rehab paid for by rich white parents
>Rehab purposefully keep you relapsing to increase profits
>doctors prescribe you different opiates
>when rich white parents run out of money you get pimped out for heroin for a year or two until you OD and die.

Attached: 2559f630.jpg (604x453, 59K)

America was a mistake

Attached: b9cd671a.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

When USA was founded it was best nation with best laws and constitution. Don't compare it with today's (((America)))

Attached: bc0ff9cc.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Thanks. Things are pretty shitty right now. Although the whole western world is in a difficult spot...

Attached: america.jpg (2300x1510, 800K)

white "privilege"

Attached: 5255e8b7.jpg (717x960, 119K)

Mods pls help

whats going on user? they are all clothed and over 18

Attached: 95b77560.jpg (886x785, 115K)

Nice. I see two very nice cock-suckers. They are >18, right?

I’d take America over Britain any day. At least I can shoot at my problems. You can’t even mention them on twitter without a visit from big brother.

What will you do about your boner if they're not?

Attached: 16dd77c3.jpg (616x720, 83K)

>degenerates voluntarily self culling
what's the problem

Attached: a1ebe32d.jpg (1536x2048, 729K)

Think you mean get shot because of some Austist or nig nog has a problem

The idea is to stop them from going down that road to begin with.

That body proportion scared me a bit.

>Be spainard
>Killed by cartel

At least she's going to get laid, you virgin loser.

It's really all your fault. We could have all lived on Planet Britain, but you wanted little faggy stamps on candles or something.

Pharma execs honestly deserve the same death penalty as street drug dealers at this point

>be spaniard
>your parents aren't rich so you go directly to the last step
>get pimped out and die from od
>blame catalonia

>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on heroin
>overdose
white genocide was never as easy as this

meanwhile trafficked poojeets/chinks are now the highest stolen income earners from the whites that perished under the globalist white genocide scheme

as much as I hate the anglo I am also a history nerd the sad thing is... the brits weren't even asking for much... the average colonial paid a lot less tax than someone living in the UK and the empire had incurred a lot of cost fighting the french-indian war and providing safety and services to the colonies.

The US could've played a massive supporting role for the british empire and the world could've been dominated by the british to this day.

we dun goofed man because we got assmad about taxes

Nooooo it's the Mexicans

Thanks for exporting niggers and kikes to us Dad.

Wait until they give our demographic a reason to lash out & it won't be shitty for more than a few years after.

Civil war bruh

rural white fags deserve to die tho

Truth...but you forgot one aspect.

The empire of the US also decided that any country that produces a plant based narcotic or is used in the transport or manufacturing of said drugs must be turned into a shithole in order to guarantee that a democratic government will never come in play to stop the logistics of it all.

Profits gotta roll in

Cock slut n cum gussler love anal. Been giving this bitch the cock for the past two yrs. Even though she has had a boyfriend for well over 4. Hahahaah

Attached: 642_1000.jpg (973x2000, 182K)

I have a Daughter. Some people aren't like us. The jew wants to eat you and suck out your blood. The Nigger wants to rape you and give you ugly babies. You are beset on all sides and the only ones you can trust is mommy and daddy. We're reading my struggle over the summer break.

She saw a nigger with a white women at the mall and she asked why she was with him. I told her the jew took her mind from her.

Pump out them babies anons.

Death to jew
Death to their niggers
Death to their faggots

Doing Drugs ffff DNA that need to be taken out of the gene pool.

Attached: blog-1455558375.jpg (1280x824, 351K)

USA wanted exactly two things, a seat on parlament and a governor who actually lived in the colony.

Got something better didn't we. Now the UK takes orders from jews.

>OI! Do you have a knob exhibition loicense ya wanka?