PATRICK LITTLE

4D chess junior Patrick Little is suggesting moving Israeli aid for reparations to blacks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-230654_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UmQWCrsqaMU
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU
twitter.com/censoredkandid8
gab.ai/patrick_little
littlerevolution.us
imgur.com/a/AIrdZXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Removing blacks as the political pawns of (((they))) is a pretty based move

Especially because reparations will never happen, but the debate about it will divide them

Attached: lgdyy6dpjyfz.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

he was talking about getting in contact with louis farrakhan on the jf stream, can you imagine the butthurt of isreali americans.

It's money we're wasting anyway. As much as I hate niggers, I wouldn't have any problem with money being moved from Israel into their pockets. They'll just blow it on Jordan's and other stupid shit anyway.

FIRE BOMB ISRAEL

This, it will go into the US economy then atleast.

Yeah this is all very nice and all but can someone stop me from getting these digits?

Attached: 35EA76D0-0F7E-41BD-85CE-1486AA5B0E02.png (319x211, 61K)

You fucking Gamergate Gen former liberals don’t think like conservatives. What we spend on foreign aid, and not just to Israel, is a fraction of a fraction what we already spend on the welfare state.

Also,

>increasing blacks’ already gargantuan sense of entitlement
not even once

>don’t think like conservatives
Well I'll take that as a compliment my boomer friend, because I don't care how many fractions of fractions it is we spend on foreign aid...I want it to be ZERO.

It's something like 800 bucks per black. It's not a whole lot, but a one time payment to them would be much cheaper than continuance of Israeli welfare.

Yeah I know, I looked at it the last we had a "take money from Jews and give it to niggers" thread. That's why I said they would buy Jordan's and other stupid shit.

I don’t want foreign aid for anybody. Take your straw men and shove them. Affirmative action and the welfare state just aren’t enough for you? Our blacks aren’t already spoiled, ungrateful, and fat enough?

Please yes

Holy fucking shit this is perfect. It becomes the perfect line to rattle off to any lefty/righty/centrist whatever kind of asshole you're addressing, even openly in public:

"Stop sending billions to israel and spend it on our own minorities."

Literally only the kike faggots can argue against it. The liberals already hate israel, this just further feeds into their pity crusade for the browns and they're slavishly defend the point because they've been programmed to act like that. You can bring this up anywhere and smirk at them when they try to argue against it. Even better, the black community can easily be riled up to start shouting those demands like the kangz bullshit, there's no way in hell something as ambiguous as the excuse israel's an ally in the mideast will work. Kikes btfo, suck your faggot god yaweh's wrinkled little dick.

woah the power levels of this MADMAN!1!!

Attached: 1516779118850.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

He's not wrong though. Didn't Commander Rockwell suggest something similar back in his day?

You're the faggot that brought up how many fractions of fractions we spend on foreign aid when that wasn't the point of the thread.
>blacks aren’t already spoiled, ungrateful, and fat enough
Yeah. However I'd rather see American money go into American nigger hands than go into desert kike hands.

He is using rockwells tactics, watch this interview with him and JF, he literally says he does. Skip to 53.22
youtu.be/UmQWCrsqaMU

Attached: Pat_Little_Before_and_after_pol.png (812x777, 897K)

that makes him a dangerous man, a thread to the kike, someone that could have an (((accident)))

y u gon' so quite all of a sudden? bump

Well that's good. Even though he and Pierce had their differences, we need a modern day Rockwell.

Attached: GeorgeLincolnRockwell[1].jpg (200x256, 36K)

>it's another "the drop in the bucket that is foreign aid is a problem because Jews" thread

I wonder how much of this shilling is actual retards and how much are pro-Russian shills trying to get the US out of the ME.

jidf all over this thread lads, that means you struck a nerve.

This is a dangerous idea that has to be stopped

fuck niggers

I think he is only saying this to take the vote of black people, to win, you know? to have a chance to it I mean.

unironically fairly intellectual and rational natsoc here.

If it takes reparations to create separation between whites and blacks then it's worth whatever the price is. Anyone who wants a race war with blacks is not thinking big picture at all.

This is pretty good.

>let's stop giving money to the jews and give it to the real Israelites.

Listening to his interview on JF's show from last night: youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU
@ 53:00

Attached: Little.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Thats true, niggers will spend it in america for the most part so it will at least be useful to america.

So just to be clear, you're for american tax dollars going to Israel?

he doesn't want it , he believes blacks will spend it on useless shit but whatever rocks your vote

Next step, make kikes pay reparations, as they were most of the slave traders (and slave owners) anyway.

Attached: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (539x385, 91K)

I like the way you think.

Every race should unite against the kikes

Attached: BF5FD70F-BF18-4DFF-9D43-8848F4B9D22D.jpg (1024x985, 152K)

That's almost what his suggestion amounts to, since it would be cost-neutral to America but would absolutely fuck Israel.

Attached: 1526889566198.jpg (719x1024, 184K)

Nigger lovers are worse than kike lovers. There’s plenty of based kikes and Netanyahu is one of them.

Go fuck yourself kike

Attached: 1524918350255.jpg (814x661, 87K)

It is one of his campaign pledges.

Attached: Senator-Patrick-Little-US-Marines-June-5th-2018-Slavery-Reperations-Campaign-Pledge.jpg (4092x2924, 2.05M)

DAS RITE!

>i'm a conservative
Oh shut the fuck up Shapiro. You are not a conservative.

Attached: russel-kirk-c46--333.jpg (638x825, 158K)

There's literally nothing worse than a Kike - and I really hate niggers.

Sounds reasonable actually.

>tfw first time in weeks to not find a Pat Little General
where is the one who never sleeps, Portubro? Did they get him????

Attached: Patrick Little False Idol.png (2126x1379, 3.95M)

fuck outta here

Attached: when-the-west-began-to-hate--.jpg (554x633, 160K)

Cry more you filthy heeb, we're coming for every single one of you

Patrick Little is an openly counter-semitic candidate running for Senate in California against (((Dianne Feinstein))). If he can get at least 2nd (the last poll he was in had him firmly in 2nd place) then he will have 5 months plus to attack the ZOG head-on with massive media attention.

THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN CALIFORNIA IS MAY 19!

The Primary is June 5.

Do it NOW, and get all your friends and relatives to do so as well. This may be the most important election in decades as far as fighting back against Jewish power goes.

The time is now.

JOIN THE LITTLE REVOLUTION!
VOTE LITTLE. WIN BIG.

Send an e-mail to
[email protected]
to join the private Linux volunteer server!

twitter.com/censoredkandid8
gab.ai/patrick_little
littlerevolution.us
[email protected]

Attached: Patrick Little for California.gif (640x360, 974K)

This!

Attached: Patrick Little America Only.png (1314x1858, 642K)

using shitskins as a ball and racket makes whites look completely weak, remember that these shitskins wont exist on this planet in a couple of years so why are you using them to score "points" which actually is just punching yourself in the dick? a real white nationalist doesn't even acknowledge the existance of non-whites and he certainly does not shitcuck for them even in "jest". fuck you americans

Attached: 1526759152411.jpg (600x378, 26K)

Where did french user go?

I'm so tired of low IQ people putting in their two cents.

oh god lol what happens to these people once they lose? How do they get a job or go into public?

Attached: little'd.png (654x180, 23K)

Dunno. I was just asking where Portugal went as well...
Oh, the "edgelord" angle again. Good try Shlomo. Now gas yourself :)

This is perfect. Before, the shills were screaming "muh controlled op" now they're screaming "goy you don't want to give money to those ungrateful niggers do you?" It's all falling apart and i love it

>oh god lol what happens to these people once they lose? How do they get a job or go into public?
Fuck off normalfag

Attached: oy_gevalt.png (712x949, 393K)

Attached: Patrick Little Give The Boot.png (1488x2105, 785K)

Attached: Patrick Little Placard B&W.png (1271x1798, 387K)

Attached: Patrick Little Jewish Supremacy B&W.png (1644x2326, 640K)

Attached: Patrick Little No More Wars 2.png (1644x2326, 313K)

someone asked for more pictures of patrick share this on /plg/
imgur.com/a/AIrdZXP

Attached: Patrick Little No More Wars.png (1644x2326, 902K)

Pizzagate Isreal

Wow this is genius. Talk about optics, his power level is over 9000

Use it to buy first class one way tickets in luxury airplanes to send the niggers back to africa with a handful of gold in each pocket.

>stop giving money to jrews
>give it to negroes instead

fucking hell I have no idea how to feel about this

I went through those and most of them seem pretty unusable, but I will!

Attached: Patrick Little The Big Fear.png (1304x1834, 423K)

He now has millions of supporters in the US and tens of millions globally. Thank you for your concern. I believe he's doing just fine, faggot.

Not to mention the Patrick Little: Action Figure Set which is sure to sellout.

Attached: Senator-Patrick-Little-US-Marines-June-5th-Ca-Senate-Censored-Stars-and-Stripes-Transparent423.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

this.
When they realize they don't sell Escalades, 36 inch rimz and grillz in the Congo, it will already be too late.

Attached: Pat Little Time To Discuss.png (1109x1280, 337K)

> There’s plenty of based kikes and Netanyahu is one of them.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 59K)

Why don;t we recolonize south africa with american blacks?

>Patrick Little: Action Figure Set which is sure to sellout.
PATRICK LITTLE
AMERICAN HERO
George Lincoln Rockwell mentor sold seperatley

I know you usually post on /plg/ so i figured a way to share for other anons i cant due to my work for now im glad portubro kept making these generals.
keep up the good work user.

We will make action figures of all these great heroes. Adolf, Codreanu, Mosley, hell, even Mussolini. And they won't be shitty useless crap like (((Hasbro))), they will have buttons when you press them they'll recite speeches and perhaps even project small video to a wall, like in Star Wars to educate the children.
Will do!

This genius and does the following
>kikes are essentially paying the reparations
>the money stays in the United States which benefits the local economy
Also Israel receives 30 billions anually so this reparation is only once, after that the aid to Israel is officially cut.

It'll be great

Look at all these fucking cucks just ready to take tyrones BBC

anyone go through the vetting process, is it worth it? Anything inside of value that isn't found by ourselves?

I baked because there literally wasn't a General up. Who the fuck dropped the ball?

Every single nigger would receive around $700, such money will be spent within the USA instead of benefiting the Israeli economy. Doing this once and the next budget completely eliminates the aid to Israel as well as reparations because you already got the nigger vote.

Attached: 20180521_122138.jpg (1080x656, 51K)

>We will make action figures of all these great heroes. Adolf, Codreanu, Mosley, hell, even Mussolini.
thank you austriabro
youre giving me hope for the future

Attached: happy reaction.png (198x200, 16K)

finally. thanks brah.

His big bank card when he hands it over to buy stupid shit that goes back into the economy instead of that money going to kikes? Sure, I'll take that BBC.

Nice try schlomo... but it's time to give up the shekels for creating slavery.

Attached: 1526284166016.jpg (400x400, 24K)

id rather help a malcom x nigger than a jew

Never despair. A great future is upon us, frend.

Attached: 8b934322d92b921ad6589c09397024757a023709e1cc608c65a5dde3321987b7.jpg (600x604, 99K)

I sure do hope so
all the work that generations before us has done, all the sacrifices
it has to be a sign

Attached: nazi aesthetic.jpg (1280x874, 244K)

We should give blacks generous reparations, but they should have to pick up the check IN AFRICA.
Nignogs are so destructive and expensive to take care of that you could give each one a MILLION DOLLARS as long as they left the country for good, we all would come out ahead in the end.
Yes it would be cheaper to just exterminate them all but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Attached: diversity is expensive.jpg (1026x768, 102K)

Once the US wakes up enough to yank aid to Israel we will also wake up to the Negro Question.

I don’t think it’d be cheaper to kill them, it’d start a civil war that could be very expensive. War is almost always more expensive than simple relocation is.

What country in Africa is going to take all of these blacks though? Africans hate African Americans, who they perceive as thinking they are "better" than African americans. We could even just give them a lifetime of welfare upfront, at least then they wouldn't continue the cycle.

Meant to say
>Africans hate african americans who they perceive as thinking they are better than regular africans

I hope so. DC school district gets more gibs funding per child than a typical state university tuition costs, and yet the majority of the high school students are considered illiterate.
And yet you compare them to districts in places like North Dakota that operate on a small fraction of that and have 100% literacy.
EVERYBODY knows the answer is comparing whites to vibrant nignogs but of course the Jew has a progressive alternative view on what the problem is.

Attached: average IQ by state.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Alternatively, we could give them like 3 states in the south with a wall built around it. Aaron McGruder I believe is making a show based on that. Of course in the show the black ethnostate is brimming with prosperity but we all know how it would actually be.

Attached: warriorsofwakanda_thumbnail_752abae0.jpg (1853x770, 286K)

Well said. Blacks are a part of American society in a more legitimate way than spics and chinks.

Our best bet to solve this is to make a detente with them. We will always have to support them, but hopefully we can achieve segregation.

Send all other brown people home unless they have mixed race children with blacks, whites or Native Americans.

Attached: 1525010081895.png (600x338, 77K)

kek
dude is literally /ourguy/

This is the hard choice. Not kikes vs sand nigs.

step aside

Attached: checkem.png (463x512, 51K)

This. The money has been earmarked, let’s just divert it for the political gain

Attached: 1477641198096.png (406x406, 89K)