Sweden NO

Stop oppressing those people edition

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 15.37.30.png (598x615, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 SD will cuck for muslims against AfS

Attached: 1absZ.jpg (413x395, 26K)

>it begins
around 5 people will show up

Screenshot this.

I am ashamed of my country
The muslim population are a harmless global minority and they wouldnt harm a fly

Shameful

nice, sven

Attached: 1492016180369.png (1276x1460, 1.37M)

>it begins
This is certainly not when it began, and the fact a few people think so is evidence enough that it's already over.

Gg. Rip the West 1815-2018, you barely lasted a century after giving women the vote. Inshallah!

wow based this will surely stop the demographic replacement

t. Mohammed

bost proof

This is so fucking racist it's disgusting

how is it racist to ask the guests to obey the rules of the house?

Minimum level happening. Wish I could have been there though. Would be cool to see and talk to AfS. I still think Swedistan is beyond saving anyway.

Because the guests are the owners now.

I would assume the Sven is trolling just to kick the Swedistan image further a long. I do it sometimes as well. Pretend to be a normal ethnic Swede with opinions spoofed to me without a single trace of critical thinking.

This, and they'll be jailed

>a harmless global minority
The fact that there are those who unironically believe this, it's quite funny and sad.

kek

Attached: Bla Ogon S01E10 ns.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

good job sweden

Attached: joe.png (300x250, 19K)

From a Christian perspective they should be allowed to exercise their religious rights. If somebody protested your right to uphold your religious beleifs then what do you think your reactions would be?

From an agnostic perspective going balls in on one religion is pretty dicy.

From an atheists perspective fuck feminism.. I think that's what modern atheists believe?

>From a Christian perspective
Slave Morality as usual.

Top tier nihilistic coping mechanism

Never watched this series, is it good?

Oh I'm fully aware of the indoctrination of religion. But when you are brought up under a Christian roof there is little choice while your mind is still in its most vulnerable stages. Ultimately religions of any type can have extremes (like my experience) or fairly mundane, as a moral guiding (to specific social norms of a church or the rejection of church). Thus it is in the hands of a specific religion (or way of thinking) to police itself, along the lines of the wider social norms. The problem is that different religions use different methodologies that often conflict with one another. Thus it is through empathy for another person and their beleifs that guide us to a united world. Not the suggested protest of something one has not yet understood.

Now say that without Muhammed in your asshole

Nigger please. It's /pol what did you expect, a welcome rapefugee sign with people bending down opening their assholes to Muhammed?

Jag svär trohet mot Gustav Kasselstrand, odödlig ledare för vår ras och det system han står för. Hell Kasselstrand!

Attached: 30124792_568097476902786_1819381862078873600_n.jpg (586x847, 64K)

kek, Swedish media is so fucking cringy

From a pagan perspective, may the wrath of Thor come over all muslims!

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?

Shitskins make up over half the global population. Muslims alone are 3 billion.

TARAKTUL JAHILIYAH
>TARAKTUL JAHILIYAH

Good. Swedes will have to learn to stop being jahil and embrace Islam.

True in as so far as the interactions of different ideologies, not so much as their application as a tool for power,one sided empathy is extremely easy to and is exploited.
Bad policies shouldn't be defend with appeals of a subjective common plight.
Open boarders isn't a way to foster grater discourse but a tool towards creating further dissent and then the state benefits by increasing it's influence.
But as usual I am preaching to the choir.

Its the the same city that wont allow a Christian church to ring the bell because is a disturbance to the neighborhood

why is your webm named "Bla Ogon S01E10 ns" and what is the video from?

FÖR HELVETE!

Hmmmmmm????

Could S01E10 perhaps mean Season 1, episode 10?

If that is the case then Bla Ogon must be the name? Holy shit, we figured it out.

None of them should be allowed. All of their followers should be gassed.

Christcucks strike again

No you fucking idiot. There is never any information on Bible or gospels to endoss you to kill your own people. Also Christian's in Sweden are minority the country is already full ateist thanks to kikes.
Christianity is a religion of peace, that not mean you should allow religions or violence. Christianity is peace but you shouldn't accept vice and false gods.
This whole Christianism is tolerant movement is another kike invention to subvert the church, while Christ was very firm on his speeaches

1.7bill most of them are in Indonesia though.

Civil war when?

OYYYYY

The Christian perspective is to burn them at the stake for heresy. Other "religions" are false. You are a well heeled slave.

In a democracy we're supposed to have a level of representation. Our opinions should matter. Most people donm't want our countries to become Islamic. We're generally ok with some of them here but we don't want what we are to be lost and destroyed. But the government bans our ways of life, arrests people for basic Christian opinions, and then forces Muslim prayer into school and broadcasts their religious bullshit.

What are we supposed to do? A peaceful political movement is basically step 1 but the left tries to completely silence us even though we are still most people. The only way they can peacefully defeat us is to import millions of people that disagree with us and that's their plan in a lot of our countries. If we have no voice and they slowly erode our ability to have one, then we have no choice but to fight.

You're so funny today, Sven. A really big mouth, eh?

Race is real, you better start fighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1526038963859.png (592x1328, 747K)

I somewhat disagree. With the on going global conflicts, and the reality that what one considers as a safe homeland could no longer be the case. This is what we have seen in Syria. These people are fleeing and if we treat refugees with no humanity how could we expect to be treated the same way when the time comes for us to flee. If empathy leads to equality, and equality is the key to the first problem of how to treat people then there will be no concern in the future to fear war.

it was going good before le ebin im always a step ahead lasers

>one sided empathy is extremely easy to and is exploited.
>Bad policies shouldn't be defend with appeals of a subjective common plight.
Worsening the conditions of a country isn't a solution, you can improve the other without such atrocious policies.

> If empathy leads to equality, and equality is the key to the first problem of how to treat people then there will be no concern in the future to fear war.

That's is not case, most are not even refugees. Refuge is given only during the war time,then one returns.
You are assuming good faith when there is a deliberate exploitation of resources without integration by a majority of non refugees, also circular logic is fallacious in nature, thus not an argument.

Again: Bad policies shouldn't be defend with appeals of a subjective common plight.

In a perfect world that would be the case that they could perform their religion. That is the case with the majority of other religions. It is not the case with Islam. We all know what is going on in the West. Liberals and foreigners are exploiting our high trust societies by invoking our own creeds against us.This is wildly unacceptable and voids any of the nicities that are due them. Back to their shitholes with them.

Attached: 98734985739847583945.jpg (800x1357, 297K)

Muslims should be exterminated. Christians are okay.

t. atheist

>niggerswede