Is rape really a problem in today's society, Jow Forums?

Is rape really a problem in today's society, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1471746579183.jpg (1017x1513, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Book/Info/4893/komeiji-satori-no-yuuutsu-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The problem is there isn't enough.

oh u

>fp
is
>bp
based nips are based

Ask India

Satori noooo

Aww fuck I fapped to that a while ago, it's fucking hot.

No, it's not a society problem, as society includes women, vulnerable minorities and LGBTQ folks.
Rape is a STRAIGHT MALE problem. EXCLUSIVELY!

Attached: 21-mms.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (429x551, 35K)

except he's a gaijin

OP pic is mental disease called paranoia.

She can read minds asshat. That's why any smut of her is super hot, because she always sees how hard she is about to get fucked before being fucked, and then when she is actually fucked it's even hotter.

Yes in the sense that it happens to people.

>in their minds
>raped

this.

and sauce pls

Attached: 1500761006271.gif (194x142, 1.99M)

Sause plox

She's a character from Taiwanese Ricefarming game and her superpower is (uncontrollably) being able to read minds.

Sauce

I only watch Touhou related content on Niconico. I don't read enough doujin.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_hakurei_reimu_hisui_joker_kishin_sagume_and_others_cookie_touhou_niconico_and_tou (1433x1013, 695K)

This

sauce?

tsumino.com/Book/Info/4893/komeiji-satori-no-yuuutsu-

First thing that came up when I reversed image searched.

I'm sorry but loli is a turn off.

Said no one ever.

kys pedo

Attached: 1487609180943.jpg (637x637, 66K)

Satori is around 500 years old youkai so it's okay.

Not really. 9 out of 10 People enjoy Gang-Rapes

>9 out of 10 People enjoy Gang-Rapes
I can imagine that one guy
>what am I doing here
>this is pretty gay
>i'd rather be at home
>this bitch is not even that hot
>when is my turn

i think the joke is that the person being raped isn't enjoying it.

>9 out of 10 People enjoy Gang-Rapes
souce?

Attached: HMM.jpg (552x468, 22K)

See flag,its kike tryhard but cant hide retardation

fpbp

No, not wearing a burka is.
They were literally asking for it

>Is rape really a problem in today's society, Jow Forums?
ayyyy lmao

But women love being raped. It's literally the most common fetish among females

False logic because you would know that it's the brown ones that are poisoned.

That actually makes sense!

Attached: women.png (428x551, 126K)

So this little cunt can read minds?

changed one word, now it would be considered hate speech. Really makes one ponder about the hypocrisy.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (429x551, 39K)

Imagine standing behind her, thinking about all the perverted things you'd do with her small body. You can watch her breathing heavily as she blushes and presses a hand between her legs. You can see her squirming, her panties getting soaked, she can do nothing to block the thoughts entering her head - her juices leaking down her thighs under the short skirt. She can barely keep her lips together as she cums in public, infront of everyone.

Imagine doing that every day.

Pedos get the bullet too

I was raped when I was 17. Visiting my aunt in NC I was home alone one night. It was a home invasion.

All that is to say I despise "feminists" or anyone who thinks drunk sex is rape, or who equate staring or pick up lines to rape, or who bang on about "rape culture". I believe the feminists have personality disorders but the worst thing is this hysterical thinking is encouraged by the media and in schools.

Ashton is that you?

Only in muslim countries like Sweden

in certain communities yes

After I dumped this girl while in college, a couple years later she confided in me that she was raped (after I dumped her). She was at a college party, got drunk, her friends ended up leaving her to walk home alone, and someone followed her to her dorm. At least, that's how the story went. She never reported it. According to her, she was not the first one among her group of friends that became a rape victim.

I also knew this other girl who I never had a relationship with but she ended up telling me that she had been raped at home once.

I think the issue is more complex than its ever considered. You can't just blame the guys or the girls in these situations. It's not black and white like that. There are many social factors involved. At the very least all I can say is that it seems like it happens often. Personally I believe that as a girl you should take it upon yourself to learn a martial art and find responsible people to party with.

Sorry user. Let's do something about niggers

I agree that it's not black and white. It's mostly just black.

10/10 underrated.

Bullshit, ive read the dojins, she always enjoys it.

You sound like such a faggot.

>A thot asking for it got raped.
Cry me a river faggot, if she didn’t want to get raped maybe she shouldn’t have acted like a thot.

Attached: 6C98869A-392E-4A57-AB4E-F2740B330293.jpg (775x719, 104K)

Thanks for sharing your edgy opinion.