Be me

>be me
>go for a walk in my housecoat
>get stopped and questioned by the cops

literally wtf I thought this was america and I get profiled based on how I dress walking down a street

Attached: cutrl.jpg (1686x1857, 188K)

Why do feminine American "men" wear housecoats?

Attached: 1523481174905.png (412x350, 41K)

I don't know for sure about the USA, but here that would be viewed as indecent. Public indecency disturbs public order, which is the cops' job to enforce.

Rule 16: There Are No Girls On the Internet.

But I'm sure at least 10-15% of Jow Forums are women.

well here in a non-facist state, we are allowed to walk down the street in the nude if we desire. And I wasn't even naked.

It's called a dressing gown you idiots.

Normal people don't walk around in public in dressing robes/housecoats. Eejit.

This, jesus fucking christ

Be brave user. Get a proper trench coat and go for a walk down town with it, during an appropriately cold day. That what Over Coats and Trench Coats are made for. Summer is coming so you might not get to do this until next winter.

Points if you get a high quality leather one and dress sharply. You will get compliments from everybody. Get some leather gloves to go with it and a fine brim hat too.

Want to really freak people out with a trench coat? Dress up as the man on all those Neighborhood Watch sings.

That one got me, had to google it to figure what the fuck this dementia patient was wearing while 'going out to the shops' at 3am.

Zero Americans use the term "housecoat." We say "robe." Nice try but FAKE AMERICAN. SAD!

Some of us have Anglophilic tendencies. I selectively use British spellings and terms to my liking, "moustache," "trousers," I sort of pick and choose.

>well here in a non-facist state, we are allowed to walk down the street in the nude if we desire. And I wasn't even naked.
>seems like not so much anymore

What state lets you walk around cities nude?

> This, jesus fucking christ

Attached: 59a95b5d1e00002700c605db.jpg (630x354, 41K)

>Anglophilic tendencies

We say 'dressing gown'. Housecoat is definitely not an anglophone expression.

Its called a dressing gown you faggot

The rule is against indecent exposure, which has always meant that attractive people are allowed to go nude.

If you are fat, unsightly or extremely pale, etc, it is an indictable offence.

California?

I had to google dressing gown but understood housecoat.

Wtf is a house coat?

You're not supposed to disturb public order by dressing indecently, it's the same as police being suspect of people who dress as thugs and stopping them, it's not that you can't use it, but don't expect to receive normal treatment.

Because only weirdos, perverts, and the mentally ill do shit like that.

Attached: vincent-gigante-P.jpg (1038x539, 356K)

Like boot you fucking faggot

Lick
Lick boot
Lick boot you fucking faggot

Housecoat lol. No American calls it that. It Is a robe here.

More proof it's a grill methinks.

Yeah, real men have cloaks and shit. Cloaks need to make a comeback.

Attached: received_986872198025800.jpg (533x800, 49K)