Pendulum Theory: Revolution 2030

I decided to investigate pendulum political theory and plotted a very amateur curved graph showing the popularity of the Left and Right every 20 years between 1750 - 2010 and I've observed a pattern.

The pattern I observed was that there was a roughly 200 year cycle; 100 years of left wing control and 100 years of right wing control.

The 18th century was largely leftist with the American Revolutions & French Revolutions, the balance of power changes back to the right around the 1840s and continues to rise until peaking between the 1870s and 1910s. Following the 1910s, we see the rise of the left once more.

Another observation was that when either side peaked, the opposing side began to rise again.

Finally; when the transfer of the dominant ideology went from left to right or vice versa; this process generally occured around the 30s or 40s of that century. Meaning? The right is currently rising and the left will fall between 2030 and 2050.

Attached: 1_Lwu5UJMmcuFVJLZ1Ln4E0Q.png (1100x920, 12K)

That timing would also coincide neatly with Boomers and even most Gen-X dying off

Got any hot stock tips?

The timing coincide with a new generation of robber barons having their bar mitzvhas

dont confuse dems and repubs with left and right.
elites/jews always win.

Everything on Earth is based on cycles.

Attached: 1521948707607.jpg (634x683, 106K)

history may not repeat, but it rhymes.
your theory is sound.
a good rule of thumb is that anything you observe now has already happened in some form already.
nothing is new under the sun,
as a result life boils down to the simplest truths you can think of.
life am honest and moral life, raise a healthy family, find ways to provide for said family, and be a private person.
there are many other truths that some would mock as outdated, but still common, sense, but if you want to survive this 100 year cycle and still retain your sanity, follow the simplest rules for living.

add strauss howe and pareto elite theory to it
should be before 2030 more about 2020

Have you factored in demographic shift?

This is not some mystical cycle but intentionally done by the 'elite' according to their mystical beliefs. Accidental history is bs.

your definition for 'left' and 'right' are meaningless and completely relative
industrial revolution or war for independence have nothing to so with left, just like modern corporate elites of dem party

>demographic shift
this is the reason for all immigrates. the elites try to prevent the pendulum

Your theory doesn't take into account how far the swing is. It doesn't have to swing the exact same amount one way as the other to counteract the effect of any swing in one one direction.

Just swinging from the extreme left or right back the middle is pretty seismic.

Attached: main-qimg-1955aa9ff3b3974d17b7d7b5184b82b5.png (303x166, 2K)

this
the left right paradigm is pretty shit at properly describing the nuance of political opinions. and especially so when you consider it originally was meant to describe a paradigm between two defined political stances, and now completely disregards how political stance have changed since then.

>american revolution is leftist just like the french revolution
Big surprise, OP is a faggot

Literally one of the laws of the universe user. Ancient wisdom, simple yet unseen by most. Keep in mind that this law is mutable and sufficient external force can disrupt it.
Trump absolutely understands this concept, it's why he patiently waited to run when he did. He literally could not have won at any other time.
I remember having this argument with a few leftists on FB in late 2015. I told them this was the reason Trump would win. They didn't believe me. Then he won. Then they all unfriended me LMFAO. Lefties think they are so smart but they are almost always devoid of wisdom.

Attached: rythm.jpg (963x706, 100K)

The industrial revolution is neither nor right, however the American Revolution is undeniably left. While independence wars tend to be right wing, American national identity was still young and the revolution was largely driven by left wing enlightenment values. The constitution is pure classical liberalism.

I've been doing more digging and it seems to be that the shift is actually seismic and the trigger for such shift is usually the death throes of a movement; e.g. revolutions of 1840s trying to restore the revolutionary values of the French Revolution and the rise of Fascism in the 30s and culimating in the 40s attempting to restore 19th century right wing values.

It was left wing for the era it was in, however my example is that the height of leftism is the French Revolution for the 18th century with the American Revolution being one left wing event that occured.

It occurred to me years back we are witnessing a new industrial revolution, along with mass movement of people before it became obvious. But this time, people are moving from the countryside to cities on a global, rather than national scale.

That alone will be bring about a change as country people tend to be conservative whatever their race or religion.

oh wow something I know! I guess AP physics does help you sometimes... This models the period (time to move back and forth) for a pendulum, with L being the length of the string from it's fixed point.

Attached: ic_launcher.png (192x192, 11K)

I trained as a mechanical and electrical engineer. So I know all this shit.

The weight on the pendulum is irreverent as g is constant, so the time it takes the pendulum to swing a small amount or large amount is the same as it speeds up per/sec per/sec if it starts from a higher position.

That formula works unless the pendulum is raised to extremes. It's the length that determines the time it takes for one oscillation.

I don't believe in what my generation fully believes but also don't believe in what Boomers or Xers fully believe. I think the idea that you must have a certain belief or personality because you were born in a certain year is dumb. I'd have a similar personality regardless of the year I was born.

I flunked social sciences the Jow Forums thread.

I will never stop being angry at being forced to be born in this time. I'm forced to witness the death of liberty because I was randomly born in a time period. It pisses me off.

The problem with the pendulum theory and horseshoe theory is they assume liberalism to be the centre of the universe which is bullshit.

Attached: 1450010826651.jpg (1280x720, 96K)