Suffolk teenager Gracie-May Gullen missing for third day

Police are looking for a 13-year-old girl from Lowestoft who has not been seen at home since Friday afternoon.
Gracie-May Gullen was last seen at her home address in St. Margarets Road, Lowestoft at around 3:00pm on Friday May 18 and has not been seen since.
Gracie-May is described as white, with very long, brown hair and of slim build. When she was last seen she was wearing a blue hoodie, black leggings and trainers. It’s believed she took blue rucksack with her.
Officers are concerned for her welfare and are asking anyone who has seen Gracie-May or who has any information on where she may be to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting missing person reference 128774.
eadt.co.uk/news/search-for-gracie-may-gullen-from-lowestoft-1-5525892

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x680, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/freebies-flattery-how-shop-worker-13038135.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: uk92.jpg (1610x2048, 313K)

Brothers Ara and Vino Rajenthiram used freebies and flattery to work their way into the hearts of their schoolgirl victims.
Winning their affection with sweets, crisps and the no-questions asked sale of cigarettes they flirted and fondled with their targets - some as young as 14 - to test their reactions.
Mobile numbers would then be exchanged leading to trips in flashy cars and alcohol-fuelled parties designed to encourage them to commit sex acts.
While working at the Best Price store on the corner of Grange Road West and Cole Street, Birkenhead, both brothers would take an interest in passing schoolgirls.
Some of their victims were first met while they worked at another store in the town. At both locations the tactics were the same.
Contact would begin with seemingly innocent approaches before the men’s sinister motives would eventually surface.
Free sweets and crisps would be offered - with the girls told to pretend they were paying so the brothers’ parents would not get suspicious if they looked back on CCTV.
Cigarettes would be sold with no questions asked over ID and boundaries crossed as flirting was often followed by the touching of breasts and slapping of bums in the shops.
But in other cases phone numbers would be swapped and messages - sometimes explicit - later shared on SnapChat, WhatsApp and Facebook.
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/freebies-flattery-how-shop-worker-13038135.amp

Attached: abac915aa59db03664482c850c814b4978ee0c05607f16b884f2748f2faa1481.jpg (996x409, 122K)

another young girl in england just got culturally enriched I guess.

RIP

That smug grin just screams "I wish my parents were dead, I've been pounded so many times that I can't feel anything down there, drugs are glorious and blacks make the only music worth listening to"

Good riddance, hope the shitskins killed her slowly

BLACKED or GROOMED?

i don't see any grin

>INB4
>DAY 5 SLUTTY UNDERAGE SLAG FOUND PERPETUALLY SUCKING MUSLAMIC COCK FOR DRUGS

Don't give a fuck.

I've seen a few like this now, suspect there is a slave trade out of UK for white girls

I should've said "smug face" or something similar

she getting the biggest ass pumping of a lifetime right now as we speak

Attached: asspumping.gif (753x640, 1.63M)

>"Asian gangs"
Fucking crumpetniggers

Attached: rotarypistons.gif (365x251, 104K)

is that how a rotary engine, like an rx-8, works? thats neat

and why do they leak oil so much? whats up?

pizzia fucked to death. Her body has been cooked for some DC jews. Prey they cut too deep and she died fast.

Sounds like more rape gangs

Attached: 1480102357896.png (1293x914, 337K)

>is that how a rotary engine, like an rx-8, works?
rx-8 engine doesn't work at all like that

At least she's still a virgin, then.

>DAS PUMP HAUS INC.

good shitty answer you fag

Kebab meat.

>three years

That's just duckface, and all massively insecure girls in the UK do it in photos. Chances are she's not a slag, she just thinks she should become one to be accepted.

Curry’d

Now, now, that's a wrongthink hatecrime, regardless of the truth of the matter, which it cannot be, because that woukd be a hatecrime

she probably has paki stains on her head now