HAIR METAL HEADING FOR MEMORY HOLE

Why do the basedgoy hate fun so much?

>In this #metoo moment, Steel Panther's joke has become corrosive.

>The bait-and-switch strategy was clear in songs such as Community Property. "My heart belongs to you," sang Starr, the melody cascading and guitar soaring in classic power-ballad style. "But my cock is community property."

>Likewise a swaying groove was defiled on Just Like Tiger Woods, with lyrics it's hard to believe grown men sat down to write. Perhaps "If you wanna be like Tiger Woods/Fill all the divots in your neighbourhood" seemed funny at the time.
>But 15 years after their first album, Steel Panther are past performing these novelty songs with any emotional commitment.

>One would like to think Asian Hooker and 17 Girls in a Row were designed to be so ridiculous as to become feminist statements. But the band is clearly happy to court the kind of audience that cheered the succession of "hot bitches" who climbed on stage – apparently voluntarily – to cavort topless.

Literally the women are thots who get on stage to wave their titties and this nigga pulls out "#metoo". Get fucked.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1429x853, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JhY9GOhFwN4
youtube.com/watch?v=G1G9D8A4Fiw
youtube.com/watch?v=BzNbic7auno
youtube.com/watch?v=T6zOT3IZ90U
youtube.com/watch?v=nBIWe9wStbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ep_9S9WH8TI
youtube.com/watch?v=NM17rAWKbIM
youtube.com/watch?v=eaVcpfncOWs
youtube.com/watch?v=MKF5R8doqDE
youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR48Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA&t=1861s
youtube.com/watch?v=jlom58cdyzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_metal
youtube.com/watch?v=dPKDAc0I6DA&ab_channel=metalnurse1984
youtube.com/watch?v=eWxfeUi6y_0&ab_channel=MetalUploadsArchive
youtube.com/watch?v=32qaWLvzZMw&ab_channel=D2DJ
youtube.com/watch?v=IwPidRlYiRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUz051qB54s&ab_channel=LeSmexyMongoose
youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE&ab_channel=AndreiNavarossk
youtube.com/watch?v=tsdWLtPAVqM&ab_channel=Otto'sMusic
youtube.com/watch?v=DMto1XuiQTM&ab_channel=MetalInvasion
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU&ab_channel=WhoTendsTheFire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The establishment is coming for metal next because many people in the scene think for themselves

It's like a real life metalocalypse

Steel Panther IS the band. Buy all their albums now.

>implying steel panther will give two shits
Fucking nerd.

I'm going to start growing my hair. The balding onion faggots cant have wild lion manes.

>many people in the scene think for themselves
if this is true they will migrate to another scene. Metal will never die.

What is hair metal?

Homoerotic metal

faggot metal

the lifestyle is depressing.
can't make your whole diet candy.

youtu.be/JhY9GOhFwN4

youtube.com/watch?v=G1G9D8A4Fiw

youtube.com/watch?v=BzNbic7auno

youtube.com/watch?v=T6zOT3IZ90U

Not that many women listen to heavy metal really so who is she writing this garbage.

Bands like this don't give a fuck about review scores. Ironically enough I would call them real artists because of this even though they're more of a comedy thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBIWe9wStbA

Happiest song about suicide ever.

Disgusting. Was it created by the Swedes then?

when are these whiny kikes and women gonna start going after rappers? any rapper who's ever said anything about a woman, using a gun etc.

Metal is the last bastion of unbridled masculinity. They clearly want to destroy it. Tons of young white men are pulled towards it because it's the only thing generally left uncucked. Not that they aren't trying. Believe me, they are. But they'd prefer we all drop aggressive and complex music and switch over to niggerbeats. Can't have people showing off real musical skill with lyrics about strength, perseverance, honor, etc. And you certainly can't have young white men holding those virtues up as an ideal.

bunch of edgy 40s yo drumf voters

True, but that doesn't include hair metal though
Hair metal is shit

Metal, as a whole, is most popular with teens to late twenties.

youtube.com/watch?v=ep_9S9WH8TI

nah, hair metal is what happens when you survive the 80s, it's not their fault

The swedes made the absolute best metal. So many great bands/artists were Swedish.

It's still part of the evolution of the genre

I love swedish power metal, it's a shame their country is going down the shit chute at a million miles an hour.

none of those are hair metal you idiot
worse, by faggots in LA

I have an idea that the more feminine a man looks, the more likely a feminist will call him a misogynist. I can't imagine one actually going after some fat slob who gets drunk and beats his wife every night.

I don't really listen to ,music in English language. Can't understand much.
Post some.

As much as I love steel panther, I can think of a few examples where they definitely opened themselves up to this kind of thing. They even have a few music videos with literal trigger warnings at the beginning. Play the shitlib game, get burned. At least black metal will never cuck out

they were some literally who musicians from cali and decided to make a career out of parodying 80s glam metal. They plan worked out pretty good and the became famous (ish) but now the old culture they are parodying is clashing with SJWs

You're not that far off. Gay/Bi men get treated like absolute TRASH by feminists.

Meh. To be honest, unless I read the lyrics to a song, even if I speak the language, my brain just processes the voice as an instrument in most cases. Language doesn't really come into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM17rAWKbIM

>Favorite metal bands are usually Swedish because they are hardcore as fuck
>despite this, Sweden is a cucked nation

Why?

>It's still part of the evolution of the genre
dead fucking wrong
Hair metal is just one of those miserable spinoffs of true metal that never survive past the trend like numetal and deathcore. Failed experiments because they lack substance. It's based on shit, no instrumentation, no lyricism, no poetry, no honour

>hair metal
>iron maide/manowar
breh, I mean they are gay, but not hair metal

Steel Panther is a national treasure

youtube.com/watch?v=eaVcpfncOWs

I was waiting for the lefty normies to go after these guys , fuck off and leave em alone its all consensual good fun , the people complaining are jealous their lives are dull and unfulfilling

>At least black metal will never cuck out
And guess who we can thank for that?

Attached: 4fc7212d.jpg (562x437, 41K)

how long have you been learning english for?
that's like me when I was like 5

>apparently voluntarily
Are they trying to imply something here? That women aren't whores? Wow. Such slut shaming by the left!

You don't know what you're talking about

white and proud
youtube.com/watch?v=MKF5R8doqDE

Whether you like it or not, or even just specific examples of it, is entirely irrelevant. They are attacking music. If art isn't even protected, then no way does actual discussion.

Keep posting music.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR48Q

I see. I can't hear what English language songs say even other genres than metal and it bothers me. It seems to me they often enunciate many parts in a weird fashion.

Here the SJW:s have just gone after some black metal bands, since many people from that scene have close ties to right wing groups which often have their bands playing at their events.

Who here /Al-Namrood/?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A

tl;dr an illegal Saudi Arabian death metal band. They could face execution if caught because their songs are anti-islamic. I know the term "metal as fuck" gets thrown around a lot by redditors, but it's the best description.

All the things you could criticize hair metal over, and me too is what does it? Honestly, I'm far more concerned with the lack of OSHA regulations for all those spark factories depicted in music videos.

hair metal didn't fail
hair metal was betrayed by record companies
the kikes wanted depressive feminist buttrock grungeshit to be mainstream instead of hair metal

You probably just don't have the ear for the language because you were never surrounded by it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

Hair metal is not part of the "evolution" of the genre. It's a spinoff genre

read I usually understand everything if I read the lyrics, but I can't hear. No such problem in Finnish and Greek songs, even though I have studied English 15 years more than Greek (but I still probably know Greek at least as well as English, if not better).

hair metal helped to develop power metal

t. clueless teen faggot

>What is power metal

Yeah and they're both commercial garbage, not part of true metal

youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA&t=1861s

Attached: Earth+++The+Caves+Edinburgh+Mar.jpg (500x332, 25K)

Of course it's corrosive, otherwise they'd be stainless steel panther.

yeah i know them

youtube.com/watch?v=jlom58cdyzs

So what?
Steel panther is shit and so is hair"metal"
Bunch of fuckin homos

>hurr durr hair is not true metal
>posts Earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_metal

Stylistic origins
Heavy metal NWOBHM speed metal neoclassical metal

hair metal is chad metal

Probably. I have never even spoken English outside school and haven't listened that much other than some lecture series on the internet. I learned mostly by reading academic books.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
Can spot single words here and there

It doesn't matter what wikipedia says, power metal clearly borrows elements from hair metal with its on stage showmanship and vocal style

>Buy faggot hair metal because these guys like sex
Fuck off Joan rivers

Failed experiment? Of course it isn't going to last forever, but I can't turn on the radio and listen to more than three songs without a hair metal band coming on. We got the radio on at work and I swear to God I've listened to so much hair metal I feel like I'm stuck in the 80s.

There's a double standard:
LGBT (etc) are allowed to be as promiscuous, sex-crazed, non-monogamous and hedonistic as they like. This is encouraged, celebrated and defended by the Left.

But Heterosexual men doing the same with consenting women is "toxic masculinity". A Heterosexual equivalent of the "Pride Parade" public displays would be considered a "celebration of rape culture" by the very people who cheer pic related.

Personally I think they're both degenerate, but I don't like the double standard.

Attached: 1516264794344.jpg (720x540, 86K)

When will they call out negro rap and it's treatment of the woman?

80s Glam Metal, like Poison. They're very blatantly parodying the over-the-top antics of the decade, but SJWs have no sense of fun or humor.

Yeah, Earth is a truly original and influential metal band, cocksucker

>implying wikipedia knows everything
power metal has glam metal, prog rock and aor origins as well

Pop music with whammys and a couple solos to make faggots think it's "metal"

>a parody of something shit is shit
really putting the intellectual capabilities of the US on show.

>hipster metal
>original and influential

I remember when these guys came. I liked the music so much i forgot about the lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=dPKDAc0I6DA&ab_channel=metalnurse1984

>Metal is the last bastion of unbridled masculinity
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here
A LOT of metal fans are spineless faggots

>SJW's can't even win over video game culture
>Tries to come for metal

They might as well be trying to promote a gay life style in the middle east kek

Attached: 145645624234571.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>At least black metal will never cuck out
um...user

Attached: 5A6BA2CA-8D00-4AF0-BB97-901898969AEE.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eWxfeUi6y_0&ab_channel=MetalUploadsArchive

Kek

That's NWBHM and things that came way before glam metal like Judas Priest, Deep Purple and Iron Maiden. Check your facts. Glam metal is historically irrelevant

t. ghost B.C. cuck
Swedes have also attributed some of the most genrew ruining bands to ever exist

>making fun of lgbtqprlmn
>shamalam

Attached: 81tFaPS+lSL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=32qaWLvzZMw&ab_channel=D2DJ

Because radios won't risk the investment into new metal bands that they don't know will actually keep listeners. They just go with what they already have rights to and they know will sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwPidRlYiRQ

>listening to radio
There's your problem. You lack acquired taste. Considering your flag, no surprise there. Just thinking of all those bland redneck/christian rock bands in the U.S. yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=PUz051qB54s&ab_channel=LeSmexyMongoose

They know niggers don't read their shitty online articles.
I mean, most whites don't either, but blacks even less so.

dude, i've been listening to power metal for over 10 years
i know its origins
yes, judas, deep purple, rainbow, scorpions, maiden but also europe, dokken, bon jovi, gary moore, loudness, etc
even journey and asia were influential to power

youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE&ab_channel=AndreiNavarossk

>Implying hair metal wasn't depressed whiny faggot OOOH MY HEEEEART HURTS SO BAD BABBY bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=tsdWLtPAVqM&ab_channel=Otto'sMusic

>hipster metal
>doesn't know what earth is
shut the fuck, ignorant nigger. You have no knowledge in this conversation

youtube.com/watch?v=DMto1XuiQTM&ab_channel=MetalInvasion

My personal favourite from Sweden, CANDLEMASS (Epic Doom Metal)

youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU&ab_channel=WhoTendsTheFire

GLAM ROCK

dadrock garbage for the most part. There's no connection there. Power metal's influences are much older

Wonder how ugly and undesirable the author is.

They can, it just looks sad.

YOU ARE BEWITCHED!!!