This guy has a secret agreement with several thinktanks since 2015, as you can probably guess, none of them left-wing...

This guy has a secret agreement with several thinktanks since 2015, as you can probably guess, none of them left-wing. Including a one-off payment from a certain billionaire.

He has an undisclosed agreement with one of his many guests on the show as well, to shill a certain viewpoint, since 2017

It'll all come out soon, I just wanna be the first.

Attached: cuckrubin.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dave_Rubin
archive.li/Z2tIi
memecenter.com/aghet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a Kike faggot, what more do you need to know?

is that really so secret?

Name some thinktanks or I call LARP.

Not really, but his entire story and transition is bullshit. Not that I care, I'm only posting this because someone else I know is going to expose him publicly, which makes me mad, because I like being in on something, so just to be petty, I'm going to say it first.

I'm not gonna name the first he's contracted with, but I can name the guest he is contracted with Yaron Brook (E.G. the ARI). He can't do shit about it, the billionaire, however, I'm still somewhat loyal to.

FPBP

I know these people are shit, but is this what you meant?
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dave_Rubin
archive.li/Z2tIi

>"My positions basically haven't changed but I've watched as my team has gone off the deep end", says Rubin on his political ideas.[42] If this is indeed the case, it appears that Rubin has been a conservative the whole time. Case in point, since 2016, Rubin has partnered with Learn Liberty, a project from George Mason University's Institute of Humane Studies, a libertarian think tank that receives part of its funding from the Koch brothers.[43]

This is close to the truth, but there are more people involved. It isn't a deep conspiracy, although, he has been in the pocket of the right since the Sam Harris video. He was convinced to leave his show, to go "independent" ages before it happened, he already had the funding to do so. In 2017, he went into a secret contract with Yaron Brook, chairman of the Ayn Rand Institute, I know this because I know big backers of the ARI that talk casually about this stuff among trusted friends.

What makes you think this will come out soon?

>in the pocket of the right
>Sam Harris

Sam Harris has the same lefty worldview as trigglypuff, except from pretending to be anti Muslim.

I heard but can't confirm that he was introduced to his main backer by someone who has worked for/or with Ben Shapiro at some point, but I can't figure out who.

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that he was in the pocket of the right before the Sam Harris video, where he officially started being on payroll

Sam Harris also says race and IQ is real, but that it doesn't matter and we shouldn't research it.

Any suspects? I don't know associates of Ben Shapiro off the top of my head.

Why is an interviewer suddenly spearheading movements? He's a journalist, not in any way prepared for constant confrontations with SJW's. Whoever's backing him won't be backing him for much longer.

Intellectual Dark Web

Other people I know, know.
They have decided to leak documents, and legal transcripts about it, for what reason, I don't really know, perhaps they wanna see things burn, idk

What does being in the pocket of the right mean when he's only associating with cucks like Crowder and Shapiro who's only purpose is to be controlled opposition and lose to the left?

If I were to speculate the recent confrontations may have gotten to Dave Rubin's head. He might think that he's all that and can go out on his own now. He may no longer be controllable.

He was paid by a hard right billionaire before his Sam Harris video, and was instructed to leave his network after he legally could (about the time he started his patreon),

Rubin's getting bankrolled by the wilks brothers, who are making him force feed shapiro, isn't it?

Who else is funded by these folks that we might know about?

wilk's also bankroll shapiro, who wants to swallow beck's carcass and use it to build himself up, right?

I think they're trying to create another Shapiro, but Rubin isn't cut out for this stuff.

There's a video on YouTube of Mike Enoch exposing him for saying there should be no scientific study of Jewish behaviour.

Isn't one Ben Shapiro enough?

A little late for that considering what Kevin MacDonald did.

Pretty much all the popular conservatives in CA know each other and meet with backers on the regular.

Coastal Conservatism

Isn't this already public knowledge? What do you mean come out soon?

no, they're using rubin as a king maker. he helped make shapiro big, made moriarty, and is partially responsible for candice owens being so big. he's able to make nobody's get a lot of attention, get big, and give them a stamp of legitimacy at the same time

Ben Shapiro has a ceiling because of his well-known republican bias, at this point he's preaching to the choir. Rubin can slide in with the "i'm a liberal" angle and get more exposure. Problem is he can't debate for shit.

don't forget shapiro is blue pilled af and wants to be the new mainstream mold instead of breaking the corrupt mainstream

Candace got big because she's black and a former liberal, while she helps Shapiro it's a by-product of getting more people to hear him out rather than openly shilling his opinions and podcast. Though maybe she tweets his stuff, IDK.

Which was the major selling point of the Neoconservatives 45 years ago too.

>Reaction is a necessary term in the intellectual context we inhabit in the twentieth century because merely to conserve is sometimes to perpetuate what is outrageous.” - M.E. Bradford

So you started the thread to tell us that you cannot tell us about his financee?

The 'conspiracy' is obvious for every single influential person because they rely on networking/interest groups.

Thanks for your deep inside knowledge, brainlet

Remember that time Ben Shapiro conspired with Michelle Fields to commit a criminally fraudulent assault hoax on a member of the Trump campaign. His continued presence on the MSM stage is an insult to the dignity, honor, and intelligence of every american.

Truth, that's another reason Shapiro didn't take off as many people expected him to. But he's funded by Republicans so he can't quite afford to stray into dangerous territories, he's safe shilling for the elephant.

You mean Learn Liberty? Tbqh all of their content is great. Not all billionaires are evil, Bernie.

Proof that Dave Rubin was backed by conservative billionaires before his initial Sam Harris video. He was paid a sum with contract conditions I don't know, but it was enough to leave his original network and go "indepentent" He not only signed with individual billionaires, but there thinktanks too, one I have worked with (but not for). Someone I work with is gonna leak the agreement between Dave Rubin and his original billionaire backer.

Since then he has gone into many different agreements with people, one I know about is one with Yaron Brook and ARI to shill objectivism as much as possible.

>He has an undisclosed agreement with one of his many guests on the show as well, to shill a certain viewpoint, since 2017
So just like literally every single person on TV

candace is the product of pjw retweeting based blacks in trump hats, having an interview with him and then rubin, which made her a rock star online with magapedes and the corporate cons because based black in trump hat. she could never have gotten a presidential endorsement without that rubin interview, a pjw interview and retweet won't get you corporate cock and presidential endorsement, but rubin will

Why does he want to leak?

the reason I won't tell is because
a) I work with the backer
b) I like the backer

That's it, you'll know soon enough

So? What does this matter at all?

Why would anyone care to know who his financee is?

As mentioned, this is exactly what networking and interest groups are and is a normal thing in higher position, not any kind of deep insider knowledge.
You'd have to be an imbecile to believe that anyone becomes an influential person on his own

how do we know you're not a larp, there was a 'infowars intern' larping saturday night with a fake nda. sauce please?

I'm not sure, he just told me he doesn't like Dave Rubin, I'm sure it's more than that though. I can tell you for sure though that the backer is going to jump to Rubin's aid. He'll probably just laugh about it.

Do you think it will actually damage Rubin's credibility?

Prove you're not a larp.
>also, what he said

who cares about any of this shit? wow somebody is paid to promote thinking logically

>Yaron Brook
Can't stand this guy, talks like a poofter and looks like a pedo.

It proves he was lying for sure about not being conservative, or at least not having a conflict of interest. The right won't care, but the left will. It'll discredit him in their eyes, with is bad for converting them.

Also has a stupid fucking name. And is a complete shill.

With the right, no. With the middle and left, yes.

oh no chapo trap house demented mongoloids will continue being ineffectual weedsmoking trust fund faggot losers how will pol recover

I don't personally, but I just wanna be first in telling someone.

So it destroys the long term plan for Rubin, but doesn't really burn him where he is.

whiter than you---- nevermind.

Who's a trust fund faggot?

really weak and sad attempt at a thread

state of the left

>neocohens work for secret think tank and are backed by billionaires who have their hands in social engineering and other shady data mining companies that have the ability to astroturf and change opinions with psyops
OMG NO WAY

I know the plan when this comes out anyway, Rubin will just say something like "oh the left, left me, so only rightwing people wanted to work with me because they are open minded" or something rather.

Also the lack of Alt-Right people on the Rubin Report is 100% to do with this. No way they'd let them on. Not to say that he would anyway, but it is a condition, 100%

I can't really, you'll just have to be skeptical until proof comes out. I don't know how I can do that without giving the backers name.

That makes sense.

I had always thought it was weird that his support for free speech seemed contingent upon the speech freely spoken.

how does naming a name on an anonymous image board with a disclaimer that everything isn't true compromise you? are you worried about doxxing or something? I don't get it?
>also pardon my skeptism™, but how do I know you're not an "infowars intern"

it is more to do with him being forced, that is the problem. People really invested in Rubin and his story. He has no fucking personality, the only way he has become a big thing is because he was forced, like a forced meme.

>be my employer
>his deal with rubin gets leaked
>only like 5 of his employees know

I'm waiting because the person who will leak will put his name on it, so my boss doesn't look at me sideways, and besides, I'm still loyal, I'm just telling for shits and giggles.

if this is true, I can't wait to see cenk's face
>OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cenk-uygur-gun-control_o_6325429.jpg (888x499, 109K)

I made that meme at the end of 2015 at the beginning of my redpill journey. It started with me learning Cenk denied the Armenian Genocide. It's only escalated since then.

memecenter.com/aghet
Pretty weaksauce shit, but at least I had decent counterintel.

the problem is if I post documents or something,
or take photos, which I thought about doing, you autistic fucks would use your hivemind to dox me somehow.

true, releasing a name would do the same

Is the billionaire Peter Thiel?

Rubin had Lauren Southern on his show once. Isn't she also too controversial for these people?

No, I haven't met him. I have heard about some project he is doing in NZ but that is the only mention I've heard about him at work.

>Why is an interviewer suddenly spearheading movements? He's a journalist

An experienced interviewer has hundreds, if not thousands of videos showing his style & views. What better way to ensure a shabbs goodboy gatekeeper than pick such a person?

Not then? She's still pretty alt-lite though.
She's probably blacklisted now though

She has managed to sit right on the edge of that line. Its actually quite impressive when I think about it

Ok, I just checked, that the interview happened before Lauren was fired from Rebel.
She attacked the lolbertarians a few times since then, and I don't think she is popular in neocon circles with her support for Identitarian groups here in Europe.

>hard right
nigga please rubin hasnt got right wing bone in his body

It doesn't matter if he doesn't.
He got money, a lot of it.
I'd join the left or shill for them if you paid me enough.

>Rubin was running with TYT crowd
>Begins to realize the far left is fucking insane
>Starts taking redpills
>Some thinktanks and big money guys realize he could serve their "cause" well. Offer him some shekels
>Rubin sees an opportunity to not only challenge the Left's narrative but make money in the progress
>FUCKING FAGGOT KIKE SHILL

Who gives a fuck.

>you autistic fucks
It'll be done anyway when the other idiot exposes himself, lol. just for shits and giggles.........

>I'd join the left or shill for them if you paid me enough.

Keep digging

He is a liberal that was kicked off liberal media for not being liberal enough. I like him.

I don't have any issue with it.
Just doing it for information's sake,
and to be ahead of the curve before someone I know leaks the contracts

mainstream liberals don't believe in small government and capitalism like he does.
I guess you could call it classical if you want to

fuck off faggot

>Libertarian memeflag
>Surprised by subversion of Libertarianism by Jews

Libertarianism became an (((Ayn Rand))) movement long ago. All of the right-wing libertarian leaders were and are Jews.

There is nothing new about this. Their goal is to keep the Jewish corporation leaders in power, and to divide and weaken the workers.

Everyone can be a capitalist if they just pursue individualist selfish interests! And all of the low wage exploited work will go away!? It's a bullshit Jewish double-think ideology. Capitalists are the best! Workers are retards who can't pursue their interests! Empathize with the corporate slave masters only, never empathize with the workers!

I've never seen such effective brainwashing of stupid people.

he means that liberals are no longer liberal but something else. And he is correct.He is not conservative at all, he is definitely left. Ppl who think he is on the right don't realize how much the political spectrum has shifted so that a lot of ppl who hold leftist ideology are now considered "right-wing"

I'm not surprised, nor am I libertarian
I feel this rant is undeserved

When he talks he sounds libertarian.

In the modern definition of left vs right in terms of economics, he is 100% rightwing, in the old definition he is leftwing. When I mean rightwing, I mean smaller government, low taxes, etc, literally no billionaire cares about anything else.

Wouldn't be surprised. Half of his guests are literally who's.

>Implying ARI has the fucking money to pay off Rubin to be a shill
>Implying they couldn't barely afford the speaking tour they did with him
>Forgetting that every single time Rubin mentions a long list of guests he's interviewed, he never mentions Yaron
I don't know who you are, but you're full of shit.

t. someone that actually knows something about

>Every single one of his guests are jews as well as himself.
>None of them left-wing.

Thanks for your uneducated opinion.

Attached: 1522942312092.jpg (750x697, 441K)

LOL the ARI has really deep pockets, makes other thinktanks look like shit. To say that the ARI doesn't have money is fucking retarded, objectivism is literally the philosophy of rich people, and his influenced many powerful people, i cant tell you how many people have told me to read atlas shrugged that are influential, the list is too fucking long

First of all, anyone with any remote connection to ARI would never call it "the ARI." Second, unlike you, I actually have real information and know that their pockets are anything but deep, especially the past few years. Fuck, that shit is public if you had done your research. Just check their 990s. It doesn't matter how many people found Atlas Shrugged to be influential if they don't want to donate. Anyone in the "conservative California elite circles" would know that to be the case. Put more effort into your larp.

It's actually not as much as I thought. But still a lot more than most think tanks.