China to End Limits To Number of Children Family Can Have

What does this mean for us? Will the China population explode and come for our land in America and Europe?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/388595-china-to-end-limits-on-number-of-children-a-family-can-have

Attached: hory shet.jpg (600x519, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051679/Yue-Yue-dead-Chinese-girl-Wang-Yue-2-run-bystanders-watch-dies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Where will they put all those people? How will they feed them?

Canada, Australia and New Zealand. And they will be fed wth our baby formula

Africa

I'm still childless. I want a daughter.

They won't be babies forever. They will grow into adults and need more food, and then they will have babies, and the cycle will continue.

No doubt they will soon take over Canada, but that will give them a base on our landmass from which to attack us.

This is very bad news for the world in the long term.

One lake in tiny Scotland (Loch Ness) can hold all the people in the world. The world is massive.

Really, no thoughts on this major change in China policy?
What brought it on? Is Trump responsible?

Do you want to live right on top of everyone like a filthy pajeet?

>China population explode

Nah man, they have a male/female imbalance

They are having the same problem as everyone else has. Low birth rates that won't recover. I blame the vidya.

If we dump all the chinks in there where the fuck will Nessie go?

They will be put into America, white people will feed them.

America need to be ready for another 4 billion immigrants.

Attached: main-qimg-53d352ca96e2f592c8b620528f3b680b-c.jpg (500x350, 52K)

>caring about china
>not caring about africa

Finally, I might be able to rape a small Chinese woman now. Thanks, China! Send em over here!

Attached: 1521792580473.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Plot twist. Nessie is Chinese.

They're rich enough to not have over replacement rate of children even without government intervention. Asia will only shrink in the future, while Americas and Europe will stay mostly the same.
If you're worried about population boom, look at Africa and their 60 IQ hordes crossing into the West.

ZERG RUSH

didn't they do this years ago?

Best case scenario is they try to colonize africa and in the midst of bringing it halfway to civilized they get into a race war for our amusment

>If you're worried about population boom, look at Africa
>China is currently neo-colonizing africa

>year 2080
>you are an old man
>you look out to sea and breathe deep the salty air
>suddenly there's an interuption
>the sea starts rippling
>all over, it's horrifying, it starts slow and starts building
>the sea is almost boiling at this point
>you see come out of the sea a black mans head, then another, then another, then one million.
>they all are wearing high tec military gear, are 20 years old, speak chinese and have IQs of 120 due to eugenics.
>they came on secret chinese tec submarines that can't be detected.
>the largest invading force humanity has ever seen 1 billion+ invades the entire western world in one fell swoop
>say hello to your new chinese overlords, and your new nigger police/military.

They have male-female imbalance. But they'll probably just import Vietnamese women for breeding.

Is there a way I can bet on China taking over Africa in like what....5 years?

I need a bookie

Attached: 1525960318017.png (256x384, 167K)

>the "niggers are a resource" fallacy
If the Chinese are actually smart they won't fall for this

They must be getting ready for either a war or clearing out Africa of the niggers and replacing them with Chinks.

Hope it's the latter. If they war is against the kikes, then I hope it's the former, though.

> nigger invasion
> IQs of 120 due to eugenics
I could nt longer suspend disbelief.

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Attached: 1522902284918m.jpg (1022x1024, 197K)

China will go the way of Japan mostly, cartoon over real women.

While the white race is dying, people forget the East Asian race is going the same way

preparing for a nuclear war, they will outlive the US.

Attached: 1490964578253.jpg (2058x1050, 229K)

I dunno, I'm starting to learn mandarin in the likely scenario they come to civilize us.

Attached: 33370432.png (800x450, 475K)

India would be a FAR better country if we had half the population we have right now. Now it's fucked up beyond repair.

idk once you start tinkering with genetics I feel like some crazy shit is going to happen.

they are preparing for war

yes, we will see minor conflicts but in 10 years or so we could get WW3 finally

Sound like someone is building replacement clones for the next gen army.

I have a gf from china, she was telling me about this a few weeks ago.

It has nothing to do with Trump or foreign intervention. Basically, the population age distribution is skewed towards old people right now, so they want more children being born to compensate. They don't want to go down the same path as Japan. Additionally, there's way too many male children in China because with only 1 possible child, people would just abort the female fetuses until they got a son.

So it's a combination of aging society and gender imbalance that's causing this.

They upped the limit to two and the fertility rate still dropped. They are industrialized enough to feel the effect it has on birthrate. Next stop is SK or Japan tier birthrate.

SEND THEM ALL TO ISRAEL

that is pretty unpopular on pol.
IT IS HAPPENING CHINA WANTS A WAR

So is the PRC going to give people who kill their daughters reform through labor treatment now?

Mollymew talked about it recently. Basically they completely fucked their economy up with their less than replacement rate procreation child policy and they have a wave of pensioners about to hit (you can retire at 50 in Ching Chong land). They are in bad shape economically desu. It's going to be boomer tier/gibs me dat ssn Medicaid's times a 1000. Oh, also, not only can they retire at 50, but as we all know, insectoid humans love to be about 100

It means nothing idiots. We always meme that Japan aren't having kids but china isn't far off either.

Also there are not enough viable females so you're more likely to see a beta uprising against Chinese Chad first.

I doubt there will be punishments and they haven't publicly talked about anything like that afaik. Some think this move is coming too late and won't be able to save their plummeting birth rates. They'll probably having to end up incentivizing reproduction.

Doubt it. Japan and South Korea don't have the same policy and their birth rates are even worse
Though it should be said the average Chinese is still poorer so that might mean the birth rate will also be higher

Attached: 2343.png (593x397, 19K)

China, unlike other nations, have means of population control. Just like it controlled the upper bound until recent times, it may control the lower if the need arises.

That might be true

War in give or take 18 years. Why can't Asian militaries advance beyond Soviet human wave tactics?

Imagine hating your own child and valuing life so little you would kill it for being the wrong sex

Time to move to China.

Attached: 1510469038149.png (849x454, 1000K)

Hopefully.

>asks where they will put East Asians
>doesn’t realize useless Africans are breeding at far more ridiculous levels

>implying you're based mohammed and not nigel the cuck

having a child is very expansive. you must be able to afford a second. also you need a wife. to few around. so no great effect.

All the races of the rest of the world is going to have to prepare to fight an existential struggle against the children of the dragon.

It's a meme. Half of the people were actually allowed to have a second child if the first one were born a female. That's the main reason why there are more males than females in China, sex-selective abortion is secondary.

>Children of the dragon
>Not children of the nog or streetshitters

If China stops exporting cheap food and uses it internally. They would collapse the entire global economy in a year.

Attached: D673C38A-91EB-4306-B934-3498393AF02D.jpg (640x620, 226K)

>Underestimating Chinese military this much.
Yeah good luck fighting for your Jewish overlords.
Also the Vietnamese didn't use human wave tactics, they used guerrilla tactics that btfo the entire American military.

WAAAAARR

>Newfag detected.

Chinese are famous for shitting in the street, stepping over the bodies of dead children, torturing animals, eating animals alive, etc.

They are heartless, soulless insects and will think nothing of bayoneting every last white baby on earth if it will advance their cause.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051679/Yue-Yue-dead-Chinese-girl-Wang-Yue-2-run-bystanders-watch-dies.html

Attached: 1488732546814.jpg (1220x947, 136K)

No china permanently messed up its birth rates by introducing birth control and ruining traditional Chinese culture,

It will never reach above 2.5 ever again

All the chinks moved to canada and infected our country in the name of """DIVERSITY""". Seriously, go to any suburb above Toronto and try to find a white person.

Africa

And now do you understand why Trump is announcing that they will be buying a fuckton of American farm goods?

the world is chinese, white man

get used to it

ps. hows your mandarin?

Attached: 33073608_10155269852432676_2226608567773822976_n.jpg (640x571, 57K)

If white countries (USA, Canada, Russia, EU, ...) had population densities similar to China, we would have 10 times the population and China be reduced to the irrelevance of former centuries.

Why do white leaders not enter the demographic war?

Don't they already have a ton of pre-built, empty cities lying around?

>USA and Canada
>White

I always thought they should put the rapefugees there. It would serve China's population growth needs, the Chinese don't give a shit about using them as slaves, and it would keep China socially and economically pre-occupied so it doesn't get too far out of hand.

White pussy smells and feels better than Chinese pussy.

Attached: GEf8459.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Similarly, if you dump all the people in the world into Lake Erie, the level will go up less than a half inch.

China is just responding to changing conditions. Lots of new colonial territory is opening up for gook settlement.

Attached: gook invader.jpg (1020x1253, 225K)