Pompeo to Iran: Get ready for “strongest sanctions in history”

hotair.com/archives/2018/05/21/pompeo-iran-get-ready-strongest-sanctions-history/

Attached: f13.jpg (619x490, 213K)

IT IS VERY SERIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Even when European countries were imposing sanctions, Iran didnt bend. Why would it now when oil Price is going up and China, Russia and Europe dont give a shit about any sanctions?

>He laid out 12 conditions that Washington would need to be met for any "new deal" with Tehran, including pulling all its forces out of Syria and ending support for rebels in Yemen.

What the fuck is this retard mumbling?

>strongest sanctions in history

You mean like pre-2003 invasion Iraq?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-11.09.13-PM-1024x663.png (1024x663, 972K)

This is really epic... Rex would never pull this off.. Trump is literally transforming the entire Planet Earth.. what a legacy.

Attached: Clr6yvnVYAAvF7R.jpg large.jpg (1024x730, 69K)

Sanctions for what and why?
I still have no idea why Iran is being sanctioned.

this

They dont like Israel and Saudis.

Because they are supporting the suveran governments of Irak and Syria,and Hezbollah which want to free Palistine which are in turn enemyes of Israel.

Attached: 1457742736259[1].png (574x601, 156K)

>Sanctions for what and why?

For opposing Israel goy

Attached: 180320-mair-trump-tease_vn5k06.jpg (1480x833, 128K)

get ready for the ww3 this 3rd June fags, hahaha hope you all fucking die

yes, a true peace making legacy....
will you be the first in line during the draft, or you're one of the chosen people that will be sent to guam or some other shithole while the goyim bleeds?

Good, Iran’s a shit country and they hate America.

Not only is the deal off, but we will cost them a LOT more than the billions they got from Obama Hussein the Muslim Communist.

yes thank god you have trump

Attached: 4D draining.jpg (800x416, 63K)

Attached: 1526189850209.png (589x321, 62K)

Attached: 1526188334845.png (587x209, 37K)

he will save israel and saudi arabia from evil iran.

Attached: 1526369086852.jpg (640x640, 101K)

German Muslim getting triggered!

Iran is fucked.

it is great that you accepted your jewish overlords.

Attached: based.jpg (1425x900, 218K)

why are you guys so against america intervening in the affairs of other countries if it involves our security? I don't get it.

Are you living in Israel?

Explain exactly how it involves American security.

Protip: You’re not allowed to say Israel

I am not even sure what Israel has to do with it. I do know that Iran hates america and threatens us as a 'great satan', so if they can be prevented from acquiring a nuclear weapon, that seems to benefit our security, not reduce it.

I was really betting on a Korean conflict before an Iranian one. The Saudis and Israelis are doing a pretty good job of keeping them in a box, but the Koreans already have the bomb and are happy to play grabass for decades as long as they get to keep it.

Attached: 1514035367928.jpg (800x576, 50K)

More cheap black market oil for France. Why are you complaining?

Iranians (particularly politicians) chant death to america regularly, and are the world's largest sponsor of terrorist groups. Why the fuck should they have a bomb?

You think Iran would be stupid enough to use a nuclear bomb on the United States? Them acquiring a weapon like that is just insurance for them that no one will fuck with them. Has North Korea used their nuclear weapons? They like to toss around the term "sea of fire" a lot.

Besides, I really don't care if we sanction Iran or not. I'd rather we just glass the entire region (including Israel) and large portions of Africa and be done with it forever.

This is my thinking, too. That's why I don't understand why so many people here are against american intervention, even if it dramatically reduces our security to not intervene and let the bad things of the world go on.

All global powers signed the deal including America because it made sure that it wouldn’t happen. Do you people even know what the deal entailed.

The only reason why this is happening is because Israel wants the region destabilized.

I hope so, hopefully be able to have some fun with the ropes before I get blown up.

Well then why are people so against Israel here? They seem to mirror western values of an open society, democracy, and tolerance. If anything they seem like a logical ally.

Because Israel is only pro Israel and anti everyone else. They care only about themselves. If the whole World needs to suffer, if everyone needs to die so they could have their own country surrounded by other Jews then be it. They are not allies to anyone, they can only use others for their gain.

For gaining from the US invasion of Iraq. How DARE they try to protect their interest in neighbour states that the US has destroyed.

Attached: Trump%20Jew%20and%20Israeli%20Puppet.png (731x671, 526K)

Attached: 1525966765204[1].jpg (500x461, 56K)

>they hate America
I wonder why

Attached: Iran flight.jpg (1280x720, 89K)