Will the Texas Shooting Cause Women to Reconsider the Systematic Abuse of Men?

>Women are put in all of the authority positions in schools, and we are forced to bow to them. We are taught to constantly differ to our female peers in all situations. And yet, as mammals that reproduce sexually (unlike certain amoebas, who reproduce asexually), we have a desire to pursue women romantically.

>However, in any sort of romantic pursuit, social power dynamics come into play, and the woman is always in complete control of the situation.

>She is allowed, both legally and by social norms, to lead a man on, to make him think she is sexually interested in him, when in fact she is not, and simply takes pleasure from the attention she is receiving from him. This, obviously, is a form of sexual abuse. She is toying with the sexuality of a man in order to boost her own ego. The effect of this behavior is multiplied to the nth degree by the fact that women now are allowed to wear absurd amounts of makeup and dress in revealing clothing in public – a direct form of sexual harassment of men.

dailystormer.name/will-the-texas-shooting-cause-women-to-reconsider-the-systematic-abuse-of-men/

Anglin is totally right.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-20-at-2.55.51-PM-618x606.png (618x606, 560K)

cringe

I didn’t realize the daily stormfag was full of incels.

>criticizing women makes you an incel

whiteknight logic

>wanting betas to reproduce

Literally why

>implying you are not a beta

she looks like a fucking skank

how so?

>Will the Texas Shooting Cause Women to Reconsider the Systematic Abuse of Men?

Of course not, they will use this hapenning as tool to enforce even greater transference of resources towards women and even greater gynocentrism.

We tend to believe that women argue content, when in fact they use it as a tool, such is the state of affairs.

we should push for gender segregated schools

No if anything they will try to criminalize men just for being social outcasts.

>No if anything they will try to criminalize men just for being social outcasts.
This, first there is toxic masculinity now masculinity is toxic on itself.

I fucked her in the ass once. Shes a total slut

Holy crap that was so terribly written it hurt me.

>The direct male analog to this situation would be if men were allowed to go around and simply pull up the dress of any woman they found attractive and start penetrating her. Then ejaculate, and walk away. And there was no law or social norm stopping them from doing it, and women were shamed and punished if they objected to it.

I can't even understand the point he was trying to make it was so cringe worthy.

If anyone could possible explain I'm all ears.

Attached: 1526743080112.jpg (766x960, 356K)

>gynocentrism
*gynofascism

This!

>Dat eyeshadow
>Looking off camera like she's not trying to take a photo of herself and it just happened that way
>Dark lipstick
>Pouty lips
>Terrible framing

She's a fuckin petri dish m80

Attached: BEGONE THOT.jpg (480x359, 37K)

>gynofascism
Fuck, if only it wasn't the most appropriate term.

Women using sex to manipulate men and to garner the highest possible attention for themselves is the female equivalent of rape, that's what he meant. Men use rape for domination, women prey on men's instincts for domination.

I’m not. Betas are nihilists that take out their anger and lack of social skills on the gatekeepers of pussy

>This, obviously, is a form of sexual abuse. She is toying with the sexuality of a man in order to boost her own ego. The effect of this behavior is multiplied to the nth degree by the fact that women now are allowed to wear absurd amounts of makeup and dress in revealing clothing in public – a direct form of sexual harassment of men.
>wearing short dresses and rejecting people is a form of sexual harassment
No.

That guy sounds like a total faggot.

Attractive men do this to ugly women too, how is that any different? And ya definitely equivelant of rape, beta kids just have instant ability to “keep up with the joneses”, except these days the joneses are chads and Stacie’s that betas get obsessed with over social media. Back in the day if a Guy was lonely, he got a hobby and made friends with other guys. Now we have the internet, so these antisocial outcasts further segregate themselves via the internet and lack of any actual social interaction.
Then they hang around other betas, read threads like this, feel justified, and then kill kids.

>Women using sex to manipulate men and to garner the highest possible attention for themselves is the female equivalent of rape, that's what he meant.

Amazing. Being physically assaulted is the same thing as being manipulated. The intellect of stormfags knows no bounds.

>Pls explain analog to a not mentioned situation. Cool bro, real cool.
Edit: ho instead of bro.

This board is a scourge

>>Looking off camera like she's not trying to take a photo of herself and it just happened that way
You are projecting too much thought.
she just thinks it looks cute when she does that.

Dude sounds like a pussy. I mostly ignored women in high school, and the few I didn't ignored me; I got over it real quick.

Now I'm 27, make 105k/yr salary (before benefits), have my own business on the side, and swim in pussy.

tl;dr disregard women, acquire currency.

Lol no. She's emulating magazine models.

And he is wrong. Wouldn't be the first time someone pays another person to make an idea or group of people look stupid.

People still read this gook-fucking nigger?

>When Jow Forums goes full circle.
This reminds me of the left saying to reconsider the """abuse""" of minorities and to be more tolerant of Muslims when they blow shit up.
Incels shouldn't reproduce. Hypergamy seems to be the future (not a fan of it actually), its unfortunate to incels but the rest of the male population seems to be doing just fine.

Before or after she was shot?

Incels and whiteknights are the same demographic

>will the Texas shooting cause women to reflect and admit wrongdoing?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: 1329454324599839473348.jpg (1080x1080, 1.04M)

>women
>self awareness
Hahahahaha thanks for the laugh

Attached: 65615636-45E2-454E-9E2D-22F8838FAFCA.png (745x667, 730K)

>Using a gullible and retarded incels for free gifts and food is the same as pushing something into another persons orifice.
No, you are retarded.

>tl;dr disregard women, acquire currency.
This, 25-45 for men is the 15-25 for women. To all you incels you there, don't bail out of society just because failed at the first few levels. Keep grinding, calm the fuck down, lift, eat healthy, groom and acquire resources. Your time comes and by the the your 30+ you will be happy with the fact that you are a man and not a woman.

Attached: 1484416986765.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Swede bro gets it. Plus men are fertile basically until we die, so you can be 45-50 slamming on 18-20 year old pussy and still have her shit out your babies if you want.

I mean that's a good sized age gap, but you get my meaning.

AND FUCKING LIFT, LIKE SWEDE BRO SAYS. I can't tell you how much my life improved once I got serious into weight lifting- seeing your own hard work change your body for the better is one hell of a drug.

Sure, I'll take a crack at it.

What the physical act of sex is for men, is what male attention and adoration is for women.

The beta male in the friendzone is the equivalent of a female slut. He gives her the attention and doesnt expect sex in return, just as the slut gives males free sex and doesnt expect attention/commitment in return.

Or another way of looking at it, is that we men want to expend the least amount of energy/attention and get the most amount of sex. Women want to give out the least amount of sex and get the most amount of attention and adoration.

And that is what Anglin was getting at with that analogy.

The problem is that the balance between male attention and female sex is completely tilted towards the female side. They get unlimited amounts of male attention, while something like 80% of the men (pareto principle) are sexually frustrated, because no matter how hard they try to get female intimacy, they still get rejected in the end, like 90% of the time. What makes matters worse is when women lead these poor frustrated guys on, in order to get that validational attention that they so crave, and in extreme cases like this, publicly humiliate them. And I'm not saying what that guy did was right, but is it really surprising, when you not only reject a guy that you lead on for months, but take his dignity away and smear his reputation in front of everyone.

Nah, will never happen.

Attached: 1525085660243.jpg (907x858, 199K)

Attached: 1525085144781.jpg (3584x2102, 1.95M)

>the Systematic Abuse of Men?
That's some of the gayest shit I've seen a shill post here. Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1517754264588.jpg (521x600, 30K)

This. As someone in his early 30's I can confirm that life gets a lot better, granted you stay on the path of self improvement.

Just becuase a women is nice does not mean they leading you on you weird freak.

No, they do what liberals always do, they are doubling down against men.

Why when talking about incels do alt righters sound like the most shrill blue haired college feminists? It’s basically “the dindu is responsible because society is against him!” But for nerdy virgins

Attached: 2CED0361-002F-4BBC-BE9E-CDBF03FB682B.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Naw, Chads do the same thing, except there are more guys chasing 5/10 girls than girls chasing 5/10 guys.

Shit assumption.

i fucked ur mum in the ass 2 what a total cum-loving slut she was (but ur mum was dead when i fucked ;) )

>women
>learning from their mistakes
>accepting they were even wrong

>dailystormer

Attached: 1526524877247.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

its how its worked for thousands of years

humans differ from other animals because at some point a beta was rewarded procreation rights from an alphas concubine for a feat that impressed the alpha. continue this for thousands of years and you have the modern human. unable to survive without its intellect in nature as a result, and we seperated ourselves from the animal kingdom completely as a result

it went individualistic to a point where our women became so easy to procreate with a beta could dominate them by force and still continue the lineage

Chads do the same what exactly?

do you have any other images to use you fucking autist? go to bed

Feminism is a bio weapon

No because there is no systematic abuse to begin with.

She did not want to be with him because he was a cringey faggot, and instead of changing himself he just decided to kill everyone and was pussy enough to surrender. The women is completely innocent.

Attached: 1526124830991.jpg (1761x583, 167K)

This only happened in urbanized societies and the betas usually had to be rich.

in most other places men could only get the women they grew up with or knew while growing up in their local area, and still had Chads in the warrior class getting the best pussy like today

Attached: 7a51397f929e3d7152af5d6839ee9b6f.jpg (800x814, 85K)

>enabling unacceptable roastie behavior
>ever

grow up, man

I like how they have already changed the narrative and forgot about the bullying.

legalize prostitution nationwide to fix the incel/mass shooting problem. That's the real reason europe doesn't have said problems. pic related

/thread

Attached: 2NNsnpG[1].png (4504x2234, 312K)

>impotent incel rage
>dailystormer link
oh Jow Forums

>swedish flag
>fag defending women
checks out

it's good advice. but incels just incel.

they don't social well.
they don't succeed well.

they sit on couch with xbox and post on Jow Forums about roasties.

Thots get shots

Honestly I cant find a reaction image appropriate enough for how full of shit this thinking is.

Complaining about too many women in teaching and the "negative effects" it has is like feminists complaining about not enough women in STEM fields while studying liberal arts.

If women at school bothers you that much, why not become a teacher and change the system or do anything productive? I guess its better to be a bitch and complain huh?

I'm not even going to comment on the shit below that.

Attached: 1526167760057.jpg (359x394, 140K)