Why do women have lower IQ?

What do the studies say?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 16.34.49.png (464x412, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siukG66d8-4
sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6aUcOP6Iqo4
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16823409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because men have higher cranial capacity on average? It's almost like having a bigger brain makes you more intellectually capable as a general rule.

See for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=siukG66d8-4

white women have equal iqs

>While there are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes, a UC Irvine study has found significant differences in brain areas where males and females manifest their intelligence.

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.

>It's almost like having a bigger brain makes you more intellectually capable as a general rule.

If that were true all people over 7 feet would be geniuses.

gas yourselves filthy rat idiots
>...women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men.

Attached: 1526246875989.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

((()))
hey dumbass, neurons don't mean shit if the synapse connections are slow or weak ..see

It's not differences in IQ, it's this
Also, women tend to value emotions over reason when making decisions (just like basedgoys), which is why they tend to be irrational

They have the same brain size as a 5 foot tall Manlet you retard

evolution, women aren't smart because no intelligence is needed to make babies or sandwiches

>having to explain everything

Nigger, larger brain leads to higher capacity of brain function, but the larger the body requires higher brain usage. It's the brain size tobody size ratio. If it was specifically brain size irregardless, then Whales would be geniuses, but their body size is massive. Humans have the highest brain to body size ratio, which is why we're intelligent.

And Men have over 6 times as much Grey matter. You're also a dumb nigger, congratulations. The higher concentration of white matter is focused in areas of the brain relating to social capacity, emotions and communication. It's like saying your dick is thicker, but the only thick part you're measuring is right at the base and the rest is very small. That you knew about the white matter rate shows that you knew where the concentrations of white matter are, and you didn't care to share that when you made your point. Shill harder faggot.

didn't einstein have a really small brain?

Same reason men dont have milkers.
They don't need it.

Wh*te women were supposed to follow the leadership of a strong man.

Attached: theorderofnature.jpg (1088x570, 48K)

Smart enough to get a job at the patent office and *discover* things.

brain size.

((()))
you sound like a boomer parroting the talking points he heard on talk radio.
>liberals are the da real raciss
>muh femaNazis™

this your "brilliant" logic
>females are cruel heartless monsters, #mgtow
>women are emotional and can't stop falling in love with rapeugee puppies

more brilliant male logic
>some jew whispered slogans in my ear about some krauts
>gotta firebomb white women and children in Europe to protect muh freedoms

There's a deviation of about 8 IQ points down from the male average, while the distribution is far tighter.
Smart women are rarer than male geniuses.
Retarded women are rarer than retarded men.
On average women are dumber than men.
That's why they aren't equal, and shouldn't function equally in society. They can't.

The retardation in these post make me laugh so hard. By this logic, Einstein, Hawking, and Higgs were retarded because of the diameter of their skulls.

I love Jow Forums and its expert neurology...

Smaller brain size

>he fell for le wommen are smarter meme
>being this much of roastie enabler
Your synapses are not ""faster"". It's just that your neurons are closer togheter since you have a smaller brain.

>What do the studies say?
IQ is about the same as men when young (when most IQ tests are taken). After adulthood, male IQ continues to increase for many years while female IQ becomes fixed.

it's definitely biological. the average woman is about as dumb as the smartest nigger

Attached: wamenineng.jpg (1200x680, 192K)

Everyone here is retarded. Women don't have "lower IQs" they just have a smaller distribution
Yes there are more extremely intelligent man but there are also more male retards
That's because women are biologically our insurance policy. A woman can only breed one baby at a time so she has to be selective, theoretically taking the best male mate

youtube.com/watch?v=6aUcOP6Iqo4

Attached: iqmalefemale.png (486x309, 26K)

Women don't have lower IQs. They have the same potential for intelligence as men. But they have a lower capacity for rationalization and logic when it pertains to themselves, and it always does. That's why they are all fucking retarded.

Men and women have same average IQ, but men's IQs have more variation. So, men are more likely to be geniuses than women but are also more likely to be retarded, women are more likely to be average than men.

Attached: WomenIq.jpg (400x241, 19K)

>formulates his entire argument on muh dick principles
>calls me a nig
let me present the retort in terminology you'll understand
>6 times more grey matter while having 10 TIMES less white matter is like having a lollipop dick
ya understand dawg

>going out of your way to misrepresent opponents argument and put words in their mouth

Ready the sticky before outting yourself as a newfag at least faggot.

Not once did I say that cranial capacity was the only deciding factor in intelligence? OP's question was: why were women (as a whole group vs men as a whole group) less intelligent. The group defining factor is because women as a group have smaller cranial capacity than men, and their brains are structured differently. Now once again, this does not talk about individual to individual cases.

The key factor within human groups, once environmental differences are factored out, are actually genetics. You bring up those prodigies as though they disprove the general rule, but the rule only applies to whole groups. Individuals can be smarter or dumber based upon upon many factors, foremost is genetics, but also calorie intake as a child, lack of disease, lack of trauma, access to healthcare, even things like access to sufficient amounts of REM sleep.

You're the one that has no idea what they're talking about and is so retarded you can't even determine specific fringe outliers from general group applications. Just gas yourself, honestly.

Attached: StrawMan.jpg (211x255, 22K)

Then why do I always have to teach a bitch how to make a good sammich? Take that, bigot.

Women don't have an incentive to be smart, logical, problem solving, etc.
This is due to the male-female dynamic in human relationships. Men provide food, inventions, solutions, pla ahead, etc, while women do the childrearing and domestic affairs.
In a way, man needed (and still needs) to be smart in order to procreate, while women never had to be anything other than loyal.

>women never had to be anything other than loyal
>loyal
You've never actually met a woman, have you?
Briffault's Law, my mang. Look into it.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1182x966, 129K)

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf

>missing the point so resolutely

Can you even understand English, or how rhetoric or dialectics work? I said "Men have 6 times as much grey matter" a though to say "so what?" Where the matter is distributed was the point of the whole post, but once again you're so much of a retard you ignore that utterly and miss the point entirely.

Feel free to try again if you want.

I'm not reading any of that because you're fucking retarded and not able to understand a reply to a specific statement.

Fuck off nigger.

>read the post
>say you didn't and won't because it can't be argued against

Nice try faggot, nobody will fall for that.

Attached: 1525595081968.png (115x127, 28K)

whales have much bigger brains than humans. Does that make them geniuses?

that was built by non white women you cocksucking faggot.
>africanhut.jpg
men can't build structures tehe

>muh buzzwords
take that flag off you're a disgrace and embarrassment to NatSoc

I literally brought that up here: I shouldn't have to explain every single little detail, I presumed that people would be intelligent enough to draw the obvious conclusion that body size matters, clearly I was wrong, in future posts I will definitely have to start with "the sky is blue" just to make sure we're all on the same page.

Ad hominem doesn't constitute an argument, try again.

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

I can't even begin to point out how dumb this poster is.

TITS OR GTFO

You're still not getting it.

Nothing to see here, just another retard on Jow Forums... Moving along.

Because the natural role of women across all races and cultures throughout history requires an IQ of about 80 - hell not even that, a woman could be retarded and still be capable of breeding and doing the basic shit required of them like nursing young, cooking, etc.

Men gain advantage from being smarter whereas it's absolutely dysgenic in women.

>can't refute the point
>only sling insults

The mutts in this thread sure are on a roll today. If you're going to call me dumb at least have some real content there too, you nigger.

Attached: 1515738456343.jpg (440x386, 37K)

don't @ me anymore bruh

>While there are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes, a UC Irvine study has found significant differences in brain areas where males and females manifest their intelligence.

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.

Because their only purpose by nature is childbirthing and caring for offspring. It never demanded anything more of them, therefor they didn't develop further and are pretty much children in adult bodies too, mentally.
That's why its adorable when they roleplay that they are oh so capable of doing shit, but that only works as long as there is the solid structure that was established by males in the first place place. Moment they apply their own bullshit(see Sweden), it all goes downhill and fast.

Back when their husbands would beat the shit out of their wives if the wife was caught cheating, yes they had to be loyal to him.
Even when they were ruling the roost. Death is a great risk.

I'm a European white male.

Why don't you do your own research faggot

They don't.

/thread

Sure. Enjoy your low iq.

i think men just are more practical than women.

Question; "What do you want?"
Female; "oh i'll have what you are having."
Male; youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo

If even Dindu Syndromes know what they want its evident that knowing what you want is the Key to Success.
Women are wish washy because of their hormonal changes.
Men have 2 changes the "hey somethings going on down there oh boy!" and the "What did i do with my life better leave my dried up grape of a wife for this 20 year old hotty"

Its really that simple.
Felix answered the question with "i wanna do the whitest shit in the history of whiteness"
and so he did.

Attached: Felix-Baumgartner-jump-from-space-pic.jpg (716x387, 48K)

Apparently having both parents smart doesnt matter for the offspring, huh

Your cited website literally says that male and female brains distribute matter in different configurations, which is what my entire counter-argument was based upon?

Try harder kid, dismantling all of the people in this thread shows I at the very least have a higher IQ than, say, yourself. If I'm low IQ, I shudder to think what you are. Anything is possible.

here, have another (you).

Thanks buddy.

On aggregate there is no difference between the IQ of men and women. Where it differs is in the distribution. Men tend to stack up on the extreme highs and lows more often where women tend to stack up more in the middle.

male brains are like trucks that can carry large loads of information but are slow.
female brains are like sports cars that carry less information but are faster.

wow that was so difficult to process.. where's that high male iq I keep hearing about?!

No problem, I can tell you really need them.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16823409

Literally a 4-6 point difference in studies, males are smarter on average and have all the geniuses. Female brain structure is oriented differently.

Studies on the topic show a 4-6 point differences between genders and males have virtually all of the geniuses.

also spics in engineering
also miami in engineering

tired of this intro tier shit. just lurk if you have stupid questions

women don't have a lower average IQ. they have a tighter cluster of IQ, with very few women being extremely intelligent or extremely dumb, violent, creative, or unique in any way.

this one study has been debunked over and over yet is still memed by women apologists. in every other study male mean iq is higher

Science speaks louder than controlled surveys.

Women have smaller brains.

Attached: 1510554311244.png (759x672, 282K)

...look up the difference between white matter and gray matter

Because they don't need to be intelligent to have babies.

Women barely have a lower IQ, its by like a point. It's negligible.

>Why do women have lower IQ?
source?

>personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
A shame everyone is ignoring your link.

IQ is literally designed to produce a gender evenness in scores. The simple fact is that women and men have different strengths (which is why women are extra shitty programmers, even for the same IQ), it's not just a matter having the same intelligence except less or more of it. This is the problem with reducing psychometrics to one weighted average of many things.

Thanks - so doing the math on the distributions, 130+ IQs are about twice as likely among men

Wrong. Intelligence only fully develops after age 24. The IQ difference between whites and blacks is very small for children but for adults grows to more than a standard deviation. Similarly, the IQ difference between women and men is very small at childhood but then grows to at least 5 points at adulthood. Which is very surprising considering that white women have smaller brains and less synapses than black men.

Attached: 1498248076737.jpg (887x1565, 314K)

They compensate with a higher EQ. Higher EQs are useful in group settings.

There is a difference in IQ distribution rather than average IQ. There is a greater range of male IQs (meaning there are both more geniuses and morons) and a lower range of female IQs. As such, there is only a significant differance between men and women at the extreme ends of the bell curve.

In terms of neurological differences male and female brains are very similar when scaled to body size. Men have slightly large hypothalamus and women have a slightly larger corpus callosum but ultimately these equate to small differences.

>larger brain leads to higher capacity of brain function, but the larger the body requires higher brain usage.

What does the actual brain abilities have to do with the general brain usage by the body? You r telling me these extra functions it has to do for the body prevent the being from thinking effectively? It's about the structure of the brain not its capacity.

>It's the brain size tobody size ratio

Even if that was true, men have bigger bodies than women on average. The ratio remains the same.

If you ask me the whole discussion about IQ is wrong. I personally believe the IQ tests are incapable of measuring the actual smartness and the full and true abilities of a brain. I don't think the "smartness" is based only on the ability to solve some puzzles but on multiple other factors. So I don't think women are less smart but they behave/think/act on a completely different way than men. And this is where hormones, the body complication etc.

Listen here, slut, I have evidence, you have only conjecture. Shitpost all you like, but people aren't even attempting to disprove me anymore. You're just a dumb bitch and always will be, how does that feel?

Attached: 1473812216558.jpg (198x230, 26K)

Being lazy narcissists doesn't make you less intelligent.

Attached: Beyonce - Single Cat Ladies.mp3.jpg (600x303, 35K)

the genes that contribute to creating "geniuses" also contribute to psychopathy and personality disorders. Psychopaths have done more damage than good throughout history.
Methods for how iq is measured varies and skews results.. You being a male should understand that right?!

>Simple more braincells. The brain tissues also develop longer than women.
>The average male man has a better intake, storage ,and outake of brain data.
>That's why there's no women geniuses and if there was a women genuis, it would be a rare anomaly.
>Im talking about 200+ iq btw for the (genius thing).
>Simple if you're a woman, you're less capable.

Attached: Hi. I have downsyndrome.jpg (386x395, 22K)

>And this is where hormones, the body complication etc.*

take part*

Women are not inherently dumber than men. It is the culture in which they grew up combined with the media that portrays the figure of women as a dumb creature.

*simply

Its evolutionary. Women dont have to be smart. They dont have to be witty, funny, interesting... and they will pass their genes. Evolution will take a path of least resistance that works.

Attached: 1502282636699.jpg (1334x1113, 761K)

((()))
>posts black woman twitter as a gotcha of white female intelligence
>post is about a white male that married a non white female
how will white females ever recover

watched the next video in the youtube que, that girl is like a high functioning retard. pretty sad.

Taller people tend to be smarter. Unless they’re of the basketball persuasion.

>It's about the structure of the brain not its capacity.

It's literally both.

>Even if that was true, men have bigger bodies than women on average. The ratio remains the same.

No, it doesn't. When accounting for height, if you take men and women of the same height, the man's brain is on average 100 grams heavier, and is measurably larger and denser.

>If you ask me the whole discussion about IQ is wrong. I personally believe the IQ tests are incapable of measuring the actual smartness and the full and true abilities of a brain.

You're right, somewhat. There is more to intellectual capacity than just intelligence as it is measured by IQ testing. IQ testing accounts for enough factors to determine success in life, which is why it is the most relevant. IQ test doesn't account for long term memory, emotional capacity, etc. All of those things have places in society, but intelligence is more specific to the functional intellectual capacity of a human in general terms.

You're attempting to shift the goalposts, I won't bite. This isn't topic isn't about the side effects of genes relating to intelligence.

You blatantly ignore ages. IQ studies at early childhood are worthless. For example a chimpanzee baby is more intelligent than a human baby.

Women mature much earlier than men, which is why at early childhood, girls are about as strong as boys and score slightly higher in IQ tests. However, with growing age obviously men become much stronger and studies show the IQ gap widens enormously in favor of men.

This development is even confirmed by your study, where girls score slightly better at ages 7 and 11 but then at age 16 boys completely dominate.

Attached: 1513274856276.png (517x513, 134K)

Maybe from the 301k post likes from white women?

>Also brain size doesn't determine the capability of it.
>It's a coin flip assumtion.

Attached: 1524827758699.jpg (498x456, 48K)

No, his brain was of average size. But the part related to mathematical ability was much bigger than average.

kek

the male geniuses are socially dysfunctional and inept computational machines. Without a functional and safe society they wouldn't survive 1 day or contribute anything.

considering geniuses are so "brilliant", you'd think Nature would have made their traits easier to pass on.. yet most 140+ iq males never reproduce.

what does that say about the value of geniuses to Evolution?!

Did you read the study or just look at the tables?

>This topic isn't about the side effects of genes relating to intelligence.
>ie. Don't provide a full perspective of reality, argue within my predefined terms.

you bore me

Those "socially dysfunctional and inept computational machines" are the sole reason you can share knowledge in the internet, have advanced diagnosis and treatments for highly mortal diseases, and almost all advancements that make modern society an starvation free place with much better living standards.

You'r just riding on smart people accomplishments.

>Retarded women are rarer than retarded men.
Wrong, that's a meme made for women to cope.
It's more like you have almost the same proportion of mental retardation for males at low levels of IQ while you have a disproportionate amount of males at high levels.