So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight
> get rejected by a girl
> so you commit mass shooting and kill her
> now your gonna get ass raped by niggers in prison for life
> and add more ignition for gun control
Why are Jow Forumstards sonfuxking stupid?

Attached: FA501E1B-BFA7-449A-A6E7-17643F7C09BE.jpg (750x968, 566K)

he's bisexual so disqualified to be called a pol user
he is the epitome of leftypol

>be a human being
>Purposely demean another human being
>be surprised when it's returned in earnest

Maybe try not being a fucking cunt asshole next life.
Roasty Toasty
Cthulhu the schoolu

Attached: face_6.jpg (512x453, 110K)

serves her right for chosing Chad over a supreme gentleman

Attached: 2A3DE16C-D5B3-449B-8F93-A583645CBB15-80055-000043BEB6D27381.png (240x240, 30K)

If they're going only on Shana's mother's interview... that's concerning. The bitch was fake crying.. making up some elaborate story about how her younger daughter was being bullied so she "stood up" to a guy who asked her out to show her that "this isn't right" (what isn't right? asking a girl out?). The whole fucking episode seemed fake as fuck. And no, I'm not a tard that believes this was a false flag.

Ban ADHD drugs now! Why are we not talking about sensable Drug control?

He should have only shot nogs, MAGA.

>he thinks the beta uprising is a meme

so many girls are fucking stupid and incredibly amoral. is it really any surprise that this was his motive?

She hurt his fee-fees so it was okay for him to slaughter 10 people in cold blood.
t. Jow Forumstard incel and proud of it!!
(I'm being ironic but they really believe this)

pretty much this yes

Girls sometimes dont just want to say "Sorry, im not interested" but they will try and humiliate the dude
Im surprised more shit like this isnt happening

He wrote in his diary which the police found that he was going to an hero after the shootings but he didnt go through with it for some reason and surrendered to Police

dumb roasties. When will you learn?

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 35K)

She could have just said no, but she had to be an evil roastie

He kept asking for months

LOL I approve this message.

I doubt that was the motive, I'd say it probably had more to do with an accumulation of things which in part is the schools fault for not nipping it in the bud.
Bad tutors, bad students, but no lets talk about the NRA instead.

Tribe of rejects lionize a reject who gets famous for atrocities against non-rejects who treated said reject like crap.
The formula
(Rj)t * (RJ + A) - NRj = L;

Attached: 1522007038359.jpg (600x511, 68K)

literally this
she deserved this

Attached: roast toast.webm (1728x720, 1.81M)

this guy killed 10 pipo, but wheres the proof?

These bitches have no fucking heart.

This

SHOW US THE PROOF, I don't believe this has happened

Stupid roastie got what she deserved. The only thing more fitting would be for him to have raped her first like the whore deserved to be

Attached: 1479942209300.png (460x558, 181K)

It’s called natural selection. Even with the school shootings there are still people, like this girl, who think they can bully others without consequences. Now they’re dead :)

Jow Forums

Attached: interracial gay pepe.jpg (487x459, 35K)

Oh yeah she must have burnt coal like no other

Attached: 1513951792053.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Why is the first post so often the best post?
And it's even from a leaf this time.

>believes in death penalty for humiliating a loser who chose to murder people instead of using the experience to build character
Who hurt you user? Here's a tip - get the fuck over it and be a goddam man.

So he was bi?
>He couldn't get cock or puss
He's fat as well.
>Plays out.
>basedboy

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

He was commie. No one represent /pol or Jow Forums.

*so᠌yboy

Attached: 1525849896886.png (602x778, 939K)

>be ""bi"" faggot
>rejected by girl
>kill girl and randos
>go to jail
>get BBC in ass daily
It's what he wanted in the first place. He just took an unnecessarily violent way to get it, probably because he didn't have the self-confidence to ask a gay nigger to fuck him. This is why we need to ban assault faggots.

>be a guy
>gets rejected for month
>keep being a fucking try har with the same girl, can't understand the meaning of no
>can't man up and get over it
>"let's kill eveyrone"
And you guys defend this, grow some balls for fucks sake
Dont talk about master race after that when you can't bear being rejected by a fucking girl

Attached: 1525793887478.jpg (552x431, 39K)

This mother just wants attention. Shes attention whoring I don’t believe her story and I don’t believe a single thing women say during a time of crisis. They will say anything out of emotional response.

/Thread
>If you're bi your a fagget that doesn't want to accept it.

JFC, stop making excuses for him!

There are tens of millions of incels out there. Instead of encouraging them to chimp out in ways which only further the (((narrative))), we should reach out to incels and tell them exactly why everything sucks so much and who is making it this way. Explain that it ISN'T Chads or Staceys or teachers or anyone else at the school or any random pedestrian on the street.

These guys are probably spergs at the very least and they will have a lot of time on their hands. They just need a little direction from us...

Attached: 1508964500346.png (1200x891, 1.04M)

>get rejected by whore
>care about it.
State of women in 2018.

>not a tard
>doesn't think it's a false flag

Bruh

Attached: holdonnow.gif (255x191, 1.89M)

baka these hos ain't loyal

Nigger was turned down like 5 months ago. Clearly they dragged something out for this to even be relevant.

I don’t believe in the death penalty for
being rejected. But I do believe in natural
selection. Anyone dumb enough to still
be abusing white kids now that they are
shooting up schools does deserve to die
for being so careless and stupid. You need to be a man yourself and learn to
adapt.

He wasn't an incel. He'd had GF's.
That's just a meme being pushed on us by leftycucks who want the ebil Alt right (which is also a meme) to be labled as creepy incels.
They create the nutters from the vulnerable from places like /r9k.
There's a ton of them on VPNs. Watch into shill threads and look at the first ten posts. Half will be them.

Attached: IMG_4438.jpg (610x442, 38K)

Attached: rejected by a girl.jpg (930x1243, 219K)

ALWAYS VIRGIN LOSER VIDEO GAME LOVING FAGOTS DOING THIS SHIT

>believes something without evidence
Yous a smart nigga.

Attached: black-guy-ferguson-elementary-3rd-grade-watermelon-outfit.jpg (735x1065, 221K)

He recovered his honor, I applaud him for the effort.

Attached: 1522969827004.jpg (294x480, 24K)

>Didn't make a bomb to take himself out and raise the high score
Deserves it

I am not an incel. I have a happy sexual life and i think she deserved death and all the folks who was laffin at him.

Attached: 10226540.jpg (453x604, 21K)

He made pipe and pressure cooker bombs, from what I understand. Don't know why he didn't set them off, though.

Attached: ydtfnughklj.jpg (885x516, 97K)

This isn't about "natural selection", it's about social engineering - you need to understand when you're being played.

>t. Faggot that tags everyone in the thread

this

yell well thanks msm for projecting the fact that cruz is getting love letters from thots, he prob wagers that juggling a few bbcs now and then is worth it if he gets fan mail and female validation in prison

Why? Apparently she told him no several times and he kept harrasssing her. So she finally roasted his ass so she deserved to die becuase of that shit? What are we becoming acid throwing niggers?

Exactly. We need to direct their anger at the (((social engineers))).

looking at her, and her mom i can see the toll was paid

Attached: 4da61ce3d53f4.image.jpg (512x375, 61K)

Is it really appropriate for journalists to use terms like "creepy" it just seems so unprofessional. What do I know though?

>mother's name is Rodriguez
So, a spics got killed.
And I'm not supposed to be Happy?
Also, dude shot up art class.
So, some spics, jews, and most likely fags got shot.
I don't see the problem.
Nothing of value was lost.

>Sjws condemn bullies
>Make bulling worskhops
>You shouldn't bully women poc gay and lgbtxyHiv+
Everything white looking male is however free to be bullied to death

It's not like bullying is bad and action must be taken; it's just they want to use it to their own purposes

I have changed my mind becouse of it:

a proper Jow Forumsack would also have An Heroed properly instead of pussing out
because ow the edge

>thinks someone deserves death for laughing....
What a sad, ridiculous, silly little man you are

Attached: 1526730285013.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

>bisexual

*pansexual, shitlord

The incel rebellion is starting.

You don't know shit about what happened and nobody else except some of the kids at that school do. I bet if a specific hobo in your area came up to you and relentlessly asked you for money every time they saw you, even if you were polite initially eventually you'd get fed up and shout at him. This board flips on a dime, at one point it's all "dominance hierarchies and bullying builds character. You need to learn how to exist socially somehow" and then some kid gets rejected in front of other people because he chose to go up to a girl in a place with his peers around even though he had been rejected before, and when he shoots her people on Jow Forums call HER a cunt.

Is this why the kikes are fucking us over now?

but girls look better and pussy is nice. so is dick so you're fucking wrong there buddy
faggot

If a women just say no I bet he don't continued to ask, maybe she was sending mixed signals

I’m not defending the shooter I’m just suggesting that the mom wants her 15 minutes and her daughter to have 15 minutes and this beta fag probably never even had the balls to speak to her let alone make “creepy advances.” I would not be surprised if she is completely lying or blowing it out of proportion and exaggerating for some spotlight.

>bully edge lord
>get cut
Everything worked as it's supposed to. This needs to keep happening until society fixes itself.

Attached: 1526484741482.jpg (320x480, 40K)

This nigga was singing "another one bits the dust" as he shot the students.

Jow Forumstard confirmed

Attached: 180518-texas-shooter-mugshot-feature.jpg (618x410, 39K)

Everyone making excuses for him is a Jew trying to push the narrative of "OMG white males are evil nazi incels! Must take their guns! Will someone PLEASE think of the children!!!"

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

>cowering in a corner waiting to die instead of engaging in a 10v1

>another one bits the dust
bites*

I'm not being played but more importantly
im still alive, unlike some shot up retards, and gonna stay that way cause
i dont waste my life creating enemies that could
end my life.
Its called guile
You go ahead and treat people however you want,
idgaf what happens to you.

What is this from

She is obviously a whore and a cunt as well. Thank Jesus that she's dead and her mother can live with her heartbreak. Fuck them both, may they burn in Hell with all their roast beef cousins. Amen.

Exactly this
>creepy advances

100 bucks says he made eye contact with her once or twice and she then spread rumors about how all he did was stare at her.

he wore a bi pride pin, not a pan pride pin

>roasties killed

Wow, nothing of value was lost

Attached: 38230914.jpg (500x883, 57K)

>have we become acid throwers
Yes we have, acid throwers are in our countries now on our VPNs pretending to be us and looking out for their selfish 'rights' by messing with us.

Attached: IMG_3248.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

mum looks like she has some nigger blood

That meme is cringey asf and you are a massive faggot. Stop posting and leave forever.

Attached: RareDick.jpg (330x310, 18K)

Attached: 1509168083063.png (1080x793, 867K)

Everyone who uses a meme flag is a JIDF or Sharia Blue shill. Prove me wrong. You can't. Check that reddit spacing.

Attached: 1526069711507.jpg (1344x722, 492K)

Honestly there is probably some truth here. The focus is always on the shooter, but we never ask 'what happened to them that they reacted this way?'

If this eye shadowed bitch stood up in class and rejected me in front of all my peers when I was 17 some crazy shit would have crossed my mind.

>identifying with some loser virgin

thank god i dont live anywhere near you to experience your horrid personality. i bet if you were american you'd be mass shootering up the school cause someone hurt your fee-fees like 10 years ago you weak bitch. hope you stew in your anger and die like the loser you are

He wont get raped in prison. He will go to a super max and sit in a cell alone 23 hours a day.

This. This board is filled with idiots. If saying no and being nice was mixed signals than the only option she had left was to be bitch and that got her killed. It’s a no-no win with these incel/MGOTW types they have the intelligence of sandniggers.

This is the truth. Kids arent taking shit anymore. When in hs you just dealt with the bullshit and waited for graduation. Kids these days are hardcore, they kill people for shit. Its a new world and everyone is in denial about it.

I was in highschool*

You're taking the word of an emotional mother who wants her 15 minutes. Other females in the school described him as quiet, funny, sweet, likable, etc.

So its her fault this happened? What is Trump going to do about the roastie problem America is currently facing.

>shootering

Try to sound less like a fag bro

probably better than having gay niggers jizz in his ass.

B A S E D

Attached: 1448238318566.gif (320x320, 43K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1526789106902.jpg (1080x805, 71K)

How old is the girl’s mother?

Is this natural selection against girls who reject weirdos and robots in flashing and demeaning ways?