WEINER'S LAPTOP

THEY WILL SLIDE THIS. DONT FORGET TO BUMP

Daily reminder that Trump has his sights on Weiner's laptop, which will put high-ranking Dems behind bars for corruption and sex crimes. They will do anything to cover this up. Investigating lawyers and NYPD have already died in freak "accidents". More mass shootings to come. The news cycle will be dominated by shilling and this board by slide threads. FBI reopened the case just to take laptop from FBI, then closed it again. Expect that the laptop is suddenly "lost" or accidentally destroyed, and let's hope the NYPD kept a copy.

Watch the shills respond like
>hurr durr muh Q conspiracy theory
>THE SHOOTER'S RACE!!!
They will try anything to throw us off. This isn't about another white shooter or Q. It's about corruption at the highest levels of government being brought into the public consciousness and dealth with once and for all.

Attached: LAPTOP.png (1179x697, 480K)

keep up the pressure

Attached: 1342356336_5.jpg (400x300, 22K)

fake news. the death of eric garner according to high end sources is the real scoop behind this email faccade. kys

Shows how fucking dumb britfags are.

The NYPD was going to hold a press conference regarding the material on the laptop and the Obama DOJ applied pressure, threatening that they would take action against senior NYPD officials using Eric Garner as the pressure point.

we can hope

bump

I expect a MAJOR happening to prevent the contents of the laptop are released to the public

Sorry slide cuck lefties, bump.

you guys keep thinking Trump is ourguy. he only responds by sucking jewish cock with more fervor.

THIS

Think about it. If you were an elite, rich, powerful pedophile and you knew there was 1 piece of evidence that would convict you, your sex buddies, and blow the lid off of your sick cabal, would you sit back idly?

No, you'd use your power and influence to subvert the media, cause chaos, etc

ave a bump

Heres your shekel, shill

>ourguy
>not /ourguy/
lurk more before posting

so wheres the warrant?

imagine being this fucking low IQ
go back to posting on /sg/ mohammed assad

>lurk more
>not lurk moar
lurk moar before posting

Yet another school shooter on prescribed SSRI drugs. Pro tip it's not the guns.

>cant because theyre bieng blackmailed
kek

i suppose its true but that eric garner case would bring about a constitutional crisis unlike any other eh?

cool evidence you have there, faggot

prove me wrong migapede

I'm not at all convinced that Trump is /ourguy/ and not just controlled opposition. At this point, I have more hope in the possibility that it will get leaked by some rogue patriot. Fingers crossed either way.

>"Trump's gonna......"
I hope he proves me wrong, but nothing I've seen indicates that will be the case. Now we have Jow Forums believing men named Rothstein and Horowitz are going to bring about some sort of justice? The absolute state of things....

I HAVE THE LAPTOP BUT IT IS PASSWORD PROTECTED. GIVE ME 30 MINUTES TO CRACK IT GUYS.

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!

do you just larp 24/7 or has the deus vult flag gotten popular in australia

KEEP BUMPING THE THREAD I JUST NEED ANOTHER 20 MINUTES

So tired of waiting
Meanwhile school shooters keep shooting schools
Roasties keep roasting
Hillary keeps talking
John Brennan keeps talking
I keep waiting

Death to the deep state!!!

and Cheryl Miller continues to sacrfice chickens to Moloch

to all the newfags Q is a larp

All we can really do now is wait and raise awareness. We hope that justice served by those elected to protect us. If they betray us then at least we always have 2A.

Attached: 2A option.png (1802x905, 202K)