Why do you hate jews?

The Jews have been persecuted all throughout history, seen as "the enemy" among virtually every group, and despite this, the Jews have overcome such adversity to be worldly successful. How can you not respect that?

Why do you blame your problems on the Jews? Are you just jealous because you've never been successful? You can't take responsibility for your own failures?

Attached: israel.png (263x191, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (574x106, 15K)

/nupol/ don't hate Jews.
We love Jews now, and Israel MAGA!

They have always been welcome in every society throughout history and then proceeded to antagonize it through treachery and parasitism. Until the people rise up against them. Jews are scum.

>The Jews have been persecuted all throughout history
this is a lie:
>The Real Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

Attached: Ejected.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>Why do you hate jews?

the have constantly broken there covenant with god and are generally untrustworthy.

Attached: jewish subversion.jpg (1154x922, 318K)

not to mention there constant hypocracy and holocaust whining.

Attached: jewish hypocracy.jpg (800x403, 85K)

I don't hate the Jews. I hate Israel, because they directly subvert our government with their dual citizenship scam. You faggots try and confuse shit by merging a Nation, a race and a religion all under the same fucking label. We know its religious extremists that are to blame for most of the problems in the world, your extremists have just been allowed to operate in secrecy. The nation itself is a product of that extremism. The racial aspect is how you spin "dealing with a piece of shit nation" into "That's racist!"

they are racist

>Why do you hate jews?

The fact that Jews think this is a reason not to hate them is a reason to hate them.

daily shill threads

there is literally no reason to not hate them

>hiiii goyim

Attached: jew mommy.jpg (960x960, 228K)

>Why do they persecute us so?
Here's a short explanation, which I've posted previously:
If you wake up one day, and on your way to work you run into an asshole, you've just run into an asshole.
If you run into assholes all day, YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE.
50 million Elvis fans can't be wrong, and all that.
Does that help?

Attached: 1526830077554.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Fuck off to a blood gutted hell with such a trite and obvious load of Jew bait - and don't come back until you've learned some subtlety you Kike bastard!

what the fuck is that supposed to be?

Attached: Baked Alicia.png (986x832, 745K)

Stopped reading. Fuck off, liar.

Too white.

Why does wanting to take corrective action against being a subject under Jewish rule imply that I don't respect their ability to subvert a host society and take control over it?

Our problems are our own, letting the jews take over our institutions and rule over us in a way that is detrimental to our people is one of our problems. One we must correct.

What are you actually suggesting, we continue to only support individualism while jews and every other identity group plays and beats us continually at identity politics? For us to continue debating against something no one else will give up, to continue self flagellating? We have identified a group that consistently advocates for interests that are detrimental to our group who has a serious seat of power in every influential institution in our society and we are supposed to lie down before it?

What does your post even actually suggest we do?

Attached: 1506687351103.jpg (780x1014, 98K)

Why wouldn't you hate jews?

Attached: 1520610098847.png (1333x1000, 792K)

I mean, I realize that you're not a *person* in the strictest sense of the word... then again, no, maybe you're right about that too. You know, maybe what's wrong isn't - it's not *us* - it's *this*. I mean, when they compare you to vermin and to rodents and to lice... No, you make a good point, a very good point. Are those the thighs of a rat? Is that the ass of a rat? "Hath not a Jew ass?" I feel for you, Schlomo.

Attached: 1523822317435.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

More like most countries where jews were allowed flourished but were then fucked by later shitty spoiled monarchs who decided to fix their problems by appropriating jewish property or letting the crowds take their anger at the monarch out on the jews.

Attached: 2jZpDSN.jpg (736x540, 374K)

>Why do you hate jews?
Because of jews like this asshat.

Attached: 1509684460492.jpg (720x660, 203K)

I'm trying to give Israel some loves but I can't. I'm not ready.

Attached: 1526664929594.jpg (824x1174, 167K)

Let's answer that question by posing a new one.

Why are Jews so hostile and subversive towards their host nations? Surely even the most mentally ill Jew can see clearing out the greater Israel and sending them to Europe will do nothing but cause resentment !!! I guess they're not as "smart" as they are constantly telling us

Based Guatemalans

Sure thing Schlomo - nothing to do with ritually murdering children. It's not like Jews would murder children.

Attached: 300px-Israel_chemical_weapons_attack_on_Palestinian_civilians_1.jpg (300x209, 14K)

Hourly lately

>why do you blame your problems on jews

well I guess if you could count hollywood shit movies and TV shows that promote hate againsy my people as "my problems", I would say I blame jews because they create these things. Quite unreasonable I know

Attached: 20180520_204024.jpg (2576x1932, 882K)

lurk for 3 years before you post, faggot

Attached: jew conquest.png (1360x2104, 495K)

Attached: good thing.png (788x268, 37K)

Those soldiers really hate that dirt mound.

Attached: IMG_7827.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Imagine if aboriginals came to your house with a bunch of soldiers and tanks and bulldozers and said

>"Hey cunt, we were here first, this is our birth place, your house is now belongs to me"

IF you resisted, you get shot/killed and called a terrorist crazy person.

Thats what Jews have been doing to Palestinians for the past few decades.

You don't even have to have a religious bias on either side to realize what Israel is doing is fucked up and the chimping out by Palestinian is actually understood when you understand whats happening.

FYI: I don't even like Muslims, just stating facts of the situation.

Any time I've tried to explain this to people IRL they just flat out do not understand.
>b-but it was originally the jew's land
Also I don't fucking care what jews want, same with any other cult. I don't see why the average person cares either. I hate jews and Muslims, but the jews are objectively wrong in this situation and I don't understand how that isn't clear to everyone.

I know right

These kinds of threads conveniently stop being replied to once this point is brought up as well

It's almost as if people have been programmed to stop discussing the situation when this point comes up

Israel doesn't get enough sanctions desu