Are there any bible verses against refugees and mass migration? I’m about to get into a pissing contest with the church

Are there any bible verses against refugees and mass migration? I’m about to get into a pissing contest with the church.

Attached: CE3B3433-F478-4296-AA9A-AD3E1C4E6A5A.jpg (1024x575, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0I5K8uGUX0
openbible.info/topics/racial_segregation
ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/what-the-bishops-the-catechism-and-st.-thomas-aquinas-say-about-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thou shall not rape

Help flows outwards.
Family, neighbours, community, town, state nation.

If you skip straight to the nigger on the other side of the planet and just mail him a check you are doing it wrong.

We should also be 'teaching Africans & Arabs to fish', not sending them aid money to breed uncontrollably and 'eat for the day'.

The churches are all fucked up because of liberal infiltration.

Deuteronomy 23:3
Even God said there were people that couldnt come into Israel

The churches are also chock full of tolerance for gays, dyke pastors using lightsabers as props. Then there are the black churches with their 'reverend roundabouts' how use them to have sex with 40 year old single black mothers.

The modern church is just as messed up as the rest of society. Oh and kiddy diddlers, I forgot that one.

openbible.info/topics/mixing_races

Corinthians 12:25
That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

I like this verse becsuse releates well to groups. Sacrifices and caring for the good of the greater body.

Doesn't the verse have a phrase about aliens (someone from another land)

If we are all one people, that phrase should notnexist?

It's all Old Testament. God specifically instructed Jews to not intermix with other races.

pretty sure that's only in relation to the church

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0I5K8uGUX0

Based fucking Aussie. Jesus Christ you guys are doing Christianity right over there.

Attached: 1509137731546.jpg (720x687, 46K)

Old testament co-exists with the new. Christianity without the fire & brimstone hell, sinners and punishments is cucked.

>being this delusional
There are no right-wing atheists, and "pagan" is just another term for an atheist who is particularly edgy and wants to LARP as a Christ-hater.

When did based af churches turn to such cuckoldry palaces? How does an organization change from centers of political life, banking, community, swearing in legit mercenaries as knights and sending them across nations to exert power, into these unbearable feel-good "ok to fag it up" apology clubs that sit nearly empty

There’s not really any proof text. But the idea is there. Starting with the Tower of Babel it’s clear that God is ok with countries and borders. Also the government is considered to be ordained by God sort of as a way to institute some kind of justice and peace while we are still on earth. So, it’s the governments job to look out for the citizens. If that means refugees are considered unsafe then they should refuse them. Also it seems to be. A biblical principle to be conservative with things like resources. Bringing over refugees is wasteful and chaotic. It’s much better to go over there where more people can be helped and set up safe places. It’s also important for Christians to vote in leaders that don’t start pointless wars that lead to so many refugees and for Christians to hold accountable the leaders that do this.

Simple. Statistically 10-12 more refugees would be helped per person that is brought to the west. i.e. it is more cost effective and saves more lives to help them in the camps on site.
There is no economic or moral argument to make to bring them here except for virtue signalling.
Virtue signalling is of course the only reason why people want to openly be seen helping refugees when the data shows that keeping them where they are helps more.
So the quote from the bible would be JC talking about hypocrites in the street openly displaying their virtue when they should pray in silence. I.e. help refugees without bringing them to the west because it saves more but you will not get to brag about it and display your virtue..

No we fucking aren't. Those are my own interpretations of how to do Christianity & charity correctly. (Be personally involved & keep it local).

Our churches are universally shit. Methodist merged with Anglican and blah, blah, bla. Few of the pastors seem educated. Many look like they might fuck a child given the opportunity.

The one about mixing cloth is actually about niggers.

the one where God seperated all the races and learned them unique languages.
goddamn Mexicans have no respect for God

Being this delusional.

/thread

>not being able to draw comparisons in relation to other similar countries.

Never mind, Christians are mostly retarded.

Attached: 23722619_828237020697152_8697721558748311789_n.jpg (553x435, 22K)

My understanding of Jesus view of race-mixing (very limited) is that of neturality. Neither support or condem.
That means you dont condem the black man for wanting to keep his blood black OR the white man for wanting to keep his blood white. However you also dont shit on or bully mixed race individuals.

Thus saying 'I want my kids to be white like me' should be similar to saying I enjoy eating hamburgers or some other mundane thing.

THIS. Fuck the liberals from adopting Christianity. And you know what, if someone told me that it was jews that turned Christianity into what it is today just to fuck with us because of their hate for Christ, i would believe it, dammit

sauce on this scene?

from memory it's of a fat kraut in glasses and a surprisingly passable roastie slam pig.

No they are not. They are just ill informed and have terrible advice from LIBERALS.

This is what I'm trying to communicate. You go to your local church and its just a little meeting house for liberals.

Its supposed to be a meeting place for Christians. Not 'people who support liberal & progressive politics'.

Maybe the situation in the USA is better since they have like 40,000 + fucking denominations.

Also Mormonisim despite being one of the silliest christian strains seems to be super pozz resistant compared to mainstream christianity. So the Americans score points for their 'based Mormons'.

>Deuteronomy 23:3

this

an adult video?

Book of Isaiah and Kings
Kings should be mandatory reading

>the church

What do you mean here

If you mean some snake-handling protestant megachurch then you're wasting your time

If it's the Church (i.e. the Catholic Church) then we don't really operate on the Burger lines of "it's only true if I can find a bible verse", the devil can find scripture for his purpose friendo

Find a better example from the 2000 years of church history. City of God will have plenty of material for you, being that it was written about the Sack of Rome

>The churches are all fucked up because of liberal infiltration.
thanks, 70s america (boomers)

churches sheltered literal fucking terrorists (weatherman)

>that comic

Fucking protestants making everyone look bad

Catholic doctrine is reasoned from FIRST PRINCIPLES, not just "bible says it therefore its true"

Luther and Calvin were legitimate retards and their successors have been exponentially worse

>There are no right-wing atheists
maybe they're not common but I'm right wing and atheist

wish I wasn't an atheist but I just don't believe

Liberals are atheists. I don't think many of the ones in the Lords homes are even real believers.

Liberals treat the churches the same way they treat the media and education systems, the same way they treat any institution. Infiltrate,assume control and subvert.

Who gives a fuck if there's a bible verse against them? There are a million practical and healthy reasons to fight the invasion

Christianity is not a political doctrine, it is a spiritual praxis to bring one closer to God. "Render unto Caesar...", "My kingdom is not of this world...". The story of Babel describes a population united to pursue material prestige rather than God, and thus it was disbanded and scattered by God. Hence Christianity does not encourage us to pursue a worldly utopia wherein all peoples live happily together in a secular society and have abundant material wealth and equal prestige. The Scripture talks about unequal distribution of skills and talents (wealth) in a positive manner - that we each are to fulfill our proper role with the things we are given. It does not seek to impose equality on a personal scale or a national one, only that all who pursue God and do His will are to be loved by Him without distinction. Scripture states that there will still be nations at the time of the final judgement (all nations will stand before Christ), it speaks of apostles going out to the nations and making disciples of them rather than bringing all together in one place, the Old and New Testament are rife with distinguishing one people from another in material terms.

Modern organised Christianity is just part of Globohomo that preaches acceptance and the normalisation of all sins and degeneracy.
We're going to have to go back to the times of Imperial Rome or the Reformation where people have to set up their own underground Churches.

yes. the Pepe is photoshopped in.

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Ok what adult video?

You can interpret any verse to suit your agenda.
> religion.

So while there may not be any verse that specifically says "Don't bring hordes of people from one nation to another", there is also none that says it is God's will to do so, as well as abundant evidence that there will never be the communist idea of utopia wherein all people are of one nation which is normally the sort of ideal that inspires such migrations.

Calvin and Knox were based, and the views of the modern Churches don't reflect their beliefs, this is the problem.

>getting into debates before having the material ready for it
Here you go you.

openbible.info/topics/racial_segregation

Attached: 1516549385146.jpg (207x203, 10K)

Yeah. Like I say just another institution that used to serve the community infiltrated by liberals to serve themselves or just pieces of shit who want to fuck children.

I look at it this way, a true Christian seeks to be an instrument of Gods will on earth. A liberal seeks to use the church to promote his/her ideology and politics: liberalism.

Christianity is supposed to be about the gospel. Stories and laws handed down by hard learned trial and error over thousands of years. (with Jesus as the central teacher).

So true. The modern day church is corrupt.

Regardless, there is a 1A separation of Church and State, so immigration law (or any other law) should not be an exercise in Talmud thumping moral high ground values bullshit.

A pissing contest? With the entire church? Doubtful, I doubt you have the political clout, money or status to get into a pissing contest with your local pastor. You need power to get into pissing contests with people, otherwise you're just some dude.

>Are there any bible verses against refugees and mass migration? I’m about to get into a pissing contest with the church.
Don't go that route.

They will say this:
>He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(2 Corinthians 3:6 )

If you corner them too much (that is, if they are educated enough, they probably aren't). You also cannot argue with Catholic philosophers, who, as always, also already answered this question (and iirc came to the conclusion that close neighbors and own people always come before foreigners and foreign criminals).

So I dunno, man. You cannot really argue with obdurate people.

Exodus 3:22
>God encourages immigrants to destroy the natives.

ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/what-the-bishops-the-catechism-and-st.-thomas-aquinas-say-about-immigration

There you go. Read some St. Thomas Aquinas. But I don't think this would go over too well with Protestants.

>Christianity does not encourage us to pursue a worldly utopia wherein all peoples live happily together in a secular society and have abundant material wealth and equal prestige.

Exactly god knew this would fail. The end times is already pre-ordained by god AND perfectly logical as a result of human overpopulation. The nations will stand before Christ and be judged by God. None of us know what that judgement will be.

This life is just a test. Our treasures are our rewards in the afterlife, not this one.

Doing good = your immortal soul gets some buffs when you re-roll your character for the next game. Doing evil = debuff and get born a starving nigger in Haiti.
Evil and good also affect 'karma' in your current life but often in unusual ways.

Eventually humanity will reach a milestone (probably clinical immortality) and Christ will re-appear to end the game and declare the winners and losers. Some really fucked up people and souls will be permanently destroyed at this time.

"Utopia' is an inherently evil concept anyway. Heaven beats any utopia humans could put together anyway.

There are good people there. They just have shitty guidance in my opinion.

I agree, Jesus' "log in your eye" proverb holds true here. But I think it's more that the "church" is dying, if not already dead.

The church's (meaning the entire body of believers, not some hierarchical organization) main weakness has always been it's inclusiveness and it's greatest strength the individual who clings to Christ despite the being alone. That is where the brightest examples of faith-unto-death reside.

A lot of "religious" people might get angry at me for saying this, but "churches" have become the enemy of Christ.
The Catholic boasts about the mass and Eucharist (remember Christ disliked rituals repeated as nauseum) while their priests burn with lust and worldliness, their congregation are dumb to the deeper things of faith.
The Orthodox show off their golden churches and icons, and tout the history of their organization (which does not date back to Christ, but to Constantine), they're dead bones in a gilded coffin.
Protestants are just a bad, being a cheap copy of catholicism with humanism as their Eucharist. They are so self-hating that the "love" they pretend to have is based only in looking good to everyone else, Christ is an afterthought.
These are just some of the things I noticed.

Attached: 1526248501843.jpg (750x937, 127K)

HAHA, you really think you'll convince them of anything? They operate based on pilpul sweetie, the church has done more for racemixing around here than jews themselves ever did. There is no need for people like Barbara Spectre when the church has been doing the dirty work for centuries

Catholics are the problem.

Attached: 1514882779451.png (2047x729, 678K)

I've always found it odd that churches are expected to bend over backwards for liberal feel good ideology, and yet, Liberals never attend church in a way that is reflective of those changes. I feel bad for a lot of churches with ageing and dying congregations. An ethnic German Lutheran church in downtown Toronto recently decided to hire a sleeveless, tattooed, boot wearing woman pastor. I think dyke could be deduced from all of that. These old Germans actually believe that young people will come running back because they have a progressive dyke now.

And yet both the church and state are equally pozzed by liberalism. Jesus wasn't pozzed, neither were the saints, so why is the church? The answerer is that both the church AND the state are just institutions. Either can fall and be destroyed.

However since the church is over 2000 years old now my money is on it outlasting any government including muh all-powerful USA superpower.
Governments rise and fall all the fucking time, so do countries, and even civilisation. Borders get redrawn, people get conquered all the time.

Jesus tells a parable that the tree that doesn't produce fruit must be eradicated. Pretty sure he is teaching about getting rid of lazy niggers. Probably they never read that one in your homily.

Christs teachings and believers are the church. If I go to church I want to meet Christians, not some 50 year old liberal boomer who thinks his liberal tolerance and utopian rubbish supersedes Christs teachings.

Liberalism is cancer and even the church isn't immune.

>There is no economic or moral argument to make to bring them here except for virtue signalling.

Good argument
>Matthew 6:1 and 6:2
>1 'Be careful not to parade your uprightness in public to attract attention; otherwise you will lose all reward from your Father in heaven.
>2 So when you give alms, do not have it trumpeted before you; this is what the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to win human admiration. In truth I tell you, they have had their reward.

No they are not i know of family who have donated all their wealth to Africa and one of the sons is dating an African christian woman the dad does missions over there all the time sending aid. And they do fund raisers for it you have no idea what your talking about burger brains.

Just join the Richard Carrier version of the alt-right. Faster and easier.

>the alt-right.
Shut the fuck up seppo shit you cunts are dumb

Suicide is wrong. With mass migration we're committing cultural and ethnic suicide.

i'm moderate racist agnostic.

go fuck yourself, cuck.

>Are there any bible verses against refugees and mass migration
The Old Testament

Thats not a verse or a quote you idiot be more specific, i swear you bible fags all you cunts just shout the name of a book read da bible and thats it. This is why no one takes you seriously

Fpbp

Attached: 9F7FB1B4-5806-4D3D-AB22-ADFD12C9FFC2.jpg (1024x840, 83K)

The story of the Tower of Babel and anywhere that nations are mentioned. The obvious retort will be "there is neither Greek nor Jew, slave nor free, male or female in Christ Jesus" but that glosses over the "in Christ Jesus" bit to try to apply it in order to dissovle the obvious natural earthly divisions of people.

But what do I know I'm just a dirty fucking pagan heretic.

>If I just say FIRST PRINCIPLES it sounds profound and totally not like I'm just pulling my theology out of my ass

"Don't give your pearls to pigs"

I'm an atheist so what do I know, but in my opinion the destruction of gnostic christianity was the beginning of the end. Agnostic christianity is such a fucking mess it's retarded.

I also think too many churches pay too much attention to the OT. Christ showed that the absurdly literal Jews didn't understand the OT at all and made a new covenant with man.

Genesis 10:5
>"From these the coastlands of the nations were separated into their lands, every one according to his language, according to their families, into their nations."
Basically, we all need to stay with our own people. There's a reason why different nations speak different languages. God wanted us to be seperate.

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

There are Bible versus that tell us that we will be invaded by those that speak a language we will not understand and they will take our daughters, our land etc Because we allowed it to happen.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel the man. Meaning us white Europeans born from Jacob, who's name was changed to Israel the man by the Almighty Yahweh.
The jew is the child of Satan.

>I have a political opinion but I have nothing to back it up with

Everything wrong with Jow Forums and politics.

kek

You just proved his pic

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

is there such an aesthetic as Fashxianity? i want there to be
talking about user's pic

My biggest argument for christcucks is globalism is a direct violation of God’s will when He scattered mankind after the Tower of Babel. As such, we must not resist the eternal will of God by trying to bridge those language, geographical, and cultural barriers that He placed between us. Uniting the world is in direct violation of His holy will.

About race-mixing:
Josua 23:12,13
"But if you turn away and ally yourselves with the survivors of these nations that remain among you and if you intermarry with them and associate with them,
then you may be sure that the LORD your God will no longer drive out these nations before you. Instead, they will become snares and traps for you, whips on your backs and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from this good land, which the LORD your God has given you.

About (((migration))) as a biblical plague:
Deuteronomium5, 28:49-52
49The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,
50a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
51They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.
52They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the LORD your God is giving you.
53Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.

They proved that Boeing's X-35 looks like it's laughing?

>If I just make a snide remark instead of actually looking up what the principles are I'll sound totally profound

W-Why is nobody responding to my post?
I think those are quite strong verses against white genocide.

Matthew 7:6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
1 Corinthians 5:9-13 I wrote unto you in an Epistle, that ye should not company together with fornicators, And not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or with extortioners, or with idolaters: for then ye must go out of the world. But now I have written unto you, that ye company not together: if any that is called a brother, be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner, with such one eat not. For what have I to do to judge them also which are without? do ye not judge them that are within? But God judgeth them that are without. Put away therefore from among yourselves that wicked man.
(Fun Fact: 1 Corinthians 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened: for Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us... Who are the old leaven?)
8 Therefore let us keep the [o]feast, not with old leaven, neither in the leaven of maliciousness and wickedness: but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1 Corinthians 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
1 Timothy 5:8 If there be any that provideth not for his own, and namely for them of his household, he denieth the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Judges 2:1-3 I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I had sworn unto your fathers, and said, I will never break my covenant with you.
2 Ye also shall make no covenant with the inhabitants of this land, but shall break down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice.
3 Why have ye done this? Wherefore, I said also, I will not cast them out before you, but they shall be as thorns unto your sides, and their gods shall be your destruction.

OT explains israel

we need something for goys

>kiddy diddlers, I forgot that one.
Kiddy Diddlers in the Catholic Church were the commies or the students of the commies who were infiltrated into the church in the 1930s specifically to discredit it and drive people away.

>Old testament co-exists with the new. Christianity without the fire & brimstone hell, sinners and punishments is cucked
This. The idea that the God of the Old and the God of the New were not the same is completely wrong. The God of the Old Testament let his people fall into idolatry and abomination and sin for CENTURIES before he decided it was time to do some smiting.

You...really don't know how to think do you?

You're picking a conclusion and want to cherry-pick evidence to support it.

No. Exodus glorifies migration.

Wrong.
Old Testament is part of The Bible, part of Christian culture.
Jesus even said he doesn't discard the old ways.