OH NO NO NO NO NOOO NOOOO

OH NO NO NO NO NOOO NOOOO

Attached: DdutB-bV0AIPGyG.jpg (843x447, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/20/meghan-markles-nephew-uses-trump-as-excuse-for-trying-to-bring-knife-into-club/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DRUMBFFFFFF

How did he get a knife? Those are illegal and therfore impossible to get.

Attached: 1526666119818.jpg (270x400, 104K)

>hours in the country
>already caught with weapons
lmao nice extended royal family, bongies

remember when Drumpf said he was gonna make London's night clubs great again?

YEAH FUCK YOU DRUMPH YOU MAED ME HAV NIFE!! RACISS

Ahhh, he's catching up with british culture really fast.

Part and parcel when you marry a sheboon.

life writes the best jokes, top kek

Oy! You royal wanker!
Is that a fookin booter knoife?
Why hasn't it been binned?

Attached: t4g5z.jpg (460x276, 41K)

Is this a hijab on her head?

Worse, its larping protestants

That's not fair, She's an Halfrican!

THANKS TRUMP

Only a matter of time before they are blasting the rap music in the castle, and the queen is afraid to say anything about it.

>blamed Donald Trump

amazing. americans generally act indignant when abroad, but can you imagine how entitled, arrogant, and psychopathic an AMERINIGGER would be in europe?

Attached: 1207-bobby-shmurda-tmz-3.jpg (718x559, 73K)

Don't be a shit, bin that pit!

>blamed Trump
liberals in a nutshell

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Maybe it was an airplane spork with tactical serrations. Considered a knife by the British police.

>Markle kin Tyler Dooley, 25, said he was carrying the blade because President Trump said the British capital city wasn’t safe.

>Dooley and a group of family and friends were being frisked by bouncers at the club Bacchus in southwest London when he admitted having the 4-inch blade, the paper said.

>“I have a knife on me,” the US cannabis farmer allegedly said.

>He then fumbled for an explanation about why he had it.

>“He was going on about was how he’d brought it from America because Donald Trump had said London wasn’t safe,” according to a witness.

>Cannabis farmer
DUDE LMAO
Nice Royal family britcucks

Agreed, my American brethren. The government outlawed them therefore they are impossible to find.

*spreads butter on his toast with a government approved spoon*

Attached: 1525558697653.jpg (400x460, 36K)

BLUMFFFFFF THIS IS YOUR FAULT

God damnit Britnongs. Can you go one day without embarrassing the western world? In fact I’m starting to think you don’t even belong.

So what does a Britbongs everyday carry even look like. Do they just bring their wallet and a bottle of lube while the state and pakis fuck them?

>Cannabis farmer
Not that I don't believe this but I'm still gonna need a source

Attached: 1526339498868.jpg (670x531, 53K)

Is that what they're calling machetes now?

nypost.com/2018/05/20/meghan-markles-nephew-uses-trump-as-excuse-for-trying-to-bring-knife-into-club/

The kang has arrived

>the US cannabis farmer allegedly said
huh?

>London wasn’t safe
To be fair, he's not wrong.

See: Unemployed

Hahahahahahaha!

Attached: 1526055288948.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

Christ.

My girlfriend was telling me that their marriage ran around 45 million dollars, and I can't help but feel it's almost entirely tax payer funded. Seems government/royalty really are only good for one thing, and that's wasting money.

There is nothing wrong with carrying a weapon, any man who does not do it is a coward and deserves to be castrated.

They carry a wallet only some 10 minutes after they leave their commieblock. After that its just empty pockets and a black eye

>“They acted very calmly and dialed 999, and that’s when some local guys told him he’d get arrested. At that point, he ran off.”
>“Officers attended the club at around 01:55 hrs and recovered the knife. There has been no arrest.”
nigs will nog

Attached: 1520729082933.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

OI ‘AVE U A PERMIT FOR THAT SHEBOON?

Cannabis farmer lol
Keep it classy brits

It’s not taxpayer funded, it was all paid for by the Royal Estate which is made up of their historic holdings. The only thing the government paid for was the police security.

Fuck the UK

Attached: New Queen.png (1009x931, 780K)

Niggers gonna nigger.

This post shouldn't be funny but it is

Typical nigger. Don't worry, we only jail people for wrongthink

It's right there in the article. President Trump personally gave it to him. There was a shooting in Glasgow today. I suspect that the POTUS is to blame for this too.
It just proves we need more negros

good one old chap

cringeworthy image

He really had to marry an American monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1474985541721.jpg (600x419, 21K)

Up to 3 inches folding, non-locking.

Yup, that ones going in my cringe folder

>historic holdings

Isn't that just another word for taxes paid by generations past?

OI, BIN THAT KNOIFE INNIT

We cant pick our nobility, and she's not the queen and probably never will be.

However you can pick your president. And just the past two have been a nigger, and an Israel worshiping shill.

We should have aborted you son

jfc that's the law almost everywhere here, this whole "knife ban" is fake fucking news, goddamn I'm embarrassed

mutt for an oft conquered mongrel nation

Attached: princess.png (933x3580, 3.66M)

>Markle kin Tyler Dooley caught with a knife entering a British club
That's nothing, wait until the British tabloids catch little Meghan giving blowjobs to the royal guards out behind the palace in a few months.

>We cant pick our nobility,
you could choose not to have "nobility", whatever the fuck that is

that cop brought a stick to a knife fight

Attached: leo monster.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>when there's knives

Attached: 1515009049248.jpg (680x680, 27K)

He was in the way to bin that knife, so he can get his life back on track. Just like that one episode I saw on cops: a guy got pulled over by police, had a few pounds of marijuana in his car, he was on the way to the police department to turn it in.

Lol.

Friendly reminder we forced you to give up your overseas empire in exchange for support during WW2.

Suck it, tea and crumpet roastie.

>oi mate,do you have a permit for your butter spoon loicense?

Attached: 1526647605460.jpg (592x841, 60K)

Wow, don't they know he is literally royalty? He is the next kang of angland n sheeeit

>grows marijuana for a living
>his dad sent a handwritten letter telling the royals to back out before it is too late.

is this meant to be funny? why cant autistic people into humour?

HAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1524840614496.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

>Meghan giving blowjobs to the royal guards out behind the palace in a few months.
that's nothing, wait until their momma gets caught smuggling kilos of cocaine in her watermelon shipments

Yes. But for some reason they won’t acknowledge it.

>Markle kin Tyler Dooley, 25, said he was carrying the blade because President Trump said the British capital city wasn’t safe.

what the fuck LMAO

>non-locking
So you can only carry a self-harm device? lmao

B I N T H A T K N I F E

I

N

T

H

A

T

K

N

I

F

E

Attached: 1510778964661.jpg (334x334, 155K)

I don't get it- I mean I'm not saying our government is any better with money, but let's call a fucking spade a spade here.

A knife isn't even a good self-defence weapon.

Yes and no. If you take it all the way back to 1066, it was originally made up of all the land that William the Conqueror gave himself when he divvied up England with his buddies who helped defeat Harold Godwinson, plus whatever else was added onto it in the intervening years, from gifts, tributes by the nobility and whatever else has been added over the last millennia. So although it is partially made up of taxes (those which were paid back when Britain was still an absolutist monarchy) it is very much legally the private property of a citizen of the UK, and therefore when people say “hurr durr we should take the monarchies wealth” they don’t realise that not only is that illegal, it would set a very dangerous precedent, as the government would effectively be saying “it’s ok to confiscate citizens property if they’re wealthy”.

>mutt-ghouls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean the wallet, right?

In terms of the amount of money the Royal Wedding will bring to the UK via tourism/attention/merchandising, it's well worth the tax dollars. Similar to hosting a large sporting event or concert.

>Markle kin Tyler Dooley
>US cannabis farmer
>"i-it's because drumpf!"
bravo

Attached: 1514403865096.jpg (394x473, 61K)

thats british royalty now boi

WE

WUZ

Tell the niggers you invited in that. They literally think she is going to be the Queen soon. Go on HipHop world, or Worldstar is it? They are in maximum "We iz Queenz N Shit" overdrive.

If you don't think they will riot over her not becoming queen, then you haven't met many black people yet. A gangbanging serial rapist can pull a gun and shoot at police and niggers still riot because he gets shot. They are already talking about how this marriage broke like 50 royal rules so line of succession can be broken too.

UK prepare your anus.

Huh, I gotchya. Thanks for the bit of history there, user.

Bear with me, because I'm lazy and sometimes take Jow Forums posts at face value, but someone on here the other day said the royalty still own most of the land in England and lease it to government (parliament, etc).

So if the government is leasing from the royals, and the government gets its money from the people, aren't we still (indirectly) seeing tax payer money funnel into royal bank accounts?

DAAAAAWWWWWWWNALLLLDDDDDD DRUMMPPFFFFFFFFFFF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
IMPEAAAAACHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1439927471231.png (512x512, 136K)

>tourism/attention/merchandising

Really? Man I must just not be in tune with the rest of society, because I couldn't give two fucks about these two getting married (other than that I think he picked a really stupid woman to marry).

Do we have any figures on this, from say like the last royal wedding? Obviously I get shit like this is kinda hard to track.

>niggers are saying she should be the next queen

Source? Don’t doubt you, just want to see it with my own eyes so I can weep for my country.

Shitloads of people (mostly women) tuned in to watch it and the royal family brings in a lot of tourist money every year. By making a big deal out of this wedding they bring more attention to the royal family, and thus attract more tourists who want to see the royal family or locations the royal family gather around.

thanks for that rare flag old chap

Attached: 1501409142168.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I cant believe he married a used up spook and even a UK born one at that

Attached: britBlacked.jpg (351x436, 40K)

But the queen owns land in the United States that she presumably bought? How does that work?

I see. Any idea the sort of revenue that generates? Are there numbers from the previous royal weddings?

In America it's no problem having a knife on you for protection

You’re welcome friend, I’m actually a Bong but on holiday atm.

Those hurt, the screams you get when hitting people is marvelous.

married for less than a week and her nigger relatives are already hitting up clubs in London trying to get their dick wet

amazing royal family you have UK

Hope they arrest the fucker.

fuck some prostitutes and ladyboys there?

Attached: 1502305705630.jpg (334x334, 16K)

>spook
I’ve seen this allegation sporadically and it actually makes sense considering her background. But for what purpose?
>UK born
Wat. I’ve never seen that.

Attached: There's Niggers in here.jpg (1271x711, 155K)

Not a clue at all, just making assumptions. Keep in mind that 22 billion dollars or something are spent in tourismbux every year in the UK, so even a tiny increase would justify the wedding's existence and cost.

spook is another term for nigger, not the cia kind.