HE WOULDN'T JUST LIE LIKE THAT, WOULD HE?

Oh yes, he would! An NAACP leader and PASTOR accuses local police of harassing him and accusing him of drug possession during a traffic stop.But wait, what's this? THE OFFICER IS WEARING A BODY CAMERA.
Video of the officer's interaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=PmnfnUnW63E

Attached: naacp lie.jpg (871x456, 47K)

>demand bodycams for every cop
>literally every bodycam shows niggers being niggers
Wew, talk about backfiring.

Can someone tell me why cops are against bodycams again?

which ones?

The President of the Florida NAACP talked with George Zimmerman's brother before Trayvon Martin was shot. Robert (George's brother) said on a podcast that they had a good conversation and at one point it turned to race relations. He says he was told that race relations will never improve, because it would put the NAACP out of business.. and that business is race baiting.

I love how body cams have backfired on the dindu lobby.

We just need to start documenting it at some point. There could be a 10 hour documentary with random snippets of cop-citizen interactions. Show the public a random sample and the obvious pattern will be obvious. c.f. Cops series, which I'm sure is racially biased relative to reality.

Bady cams for cops are good way to get red pilled not defending, with them you can see how the "inocent" act if they think theres nobody watching

the shitty affirmative action ones and the retarded power trippers

Attached: Capture.png (649x704, 326K)

>yfw body cams violate the civil liberties of black people

Oy vey this goes against our agenda, bodycams are clearly racist. Impeach Drumpft.

Attached: 1517129223131.jpg (206x250, 34K)

Actually most cops are for body-cams, their rates of justifiable force are higher with the body-cams than before the body-cams.

This is why BLM put banning body cams and street light cams as one of their demands.

Nigs know that they're a bunch of low life thugs and criminals, they just don't like being caught.

It still doesn’t excuse the officer for pulling him over

>Drive safe
Now HOL' ON!
Dis whyte pig tellin' me what tudu!
Daumn mang, das racist maaan!
We aint yo slaves no mo.

Its only the hot-heads who can't keep their cool on the job who don't want them.
Its a two way street. Its evidence, and it either is gonna help or hurt the cop.

He didn't signal. That's just cause to pull over. Years ago I had a headlight out I didn't know about. It was early Friday evening. Cop pulled me over probably hoping he'd catch me having had a few drinks. I knew it the moment he told me it was for my headlight. I was cooperative even though I knew what he was looking for. I hadn't had a drink and even consented to a search, even if that involved his drug sniffing dog because I live clean. Once he realized I was clean he ended it with "just get the bulb changed ASAP" and left after the call in for outstanding warrants came back clean. I know he was thinking there was a change I was drunk or had drugs given the area and age of my car, but given the law he had every right to pull me over. I just gave him no opportunity to cash in on his effort.

Niggers dont think this way. Anytime you do something they consider an "inconvenience" they will chimp out. I see it daily.

Dont know if they are against it, but I do feel bad for them, especially after watching alot of these interactions where the cop is polite and profesional, and the people they are dealing with are unsufferable cunts. They cant even vent no ,"fucking bitch, cunt, nigger, asshole. NOTHING. No pressure release otherwise they get slammed by some kike lawyer. I really do feel bad for them now.

Niggers think they have a right to trial by combat.

I know that too well. In my younger years I attended college and ended up trying to explain this simple principal to an instructor and whole room of them. 40 minutes of back and forth and all they could come up with was I just don't understand the black experience.

Either way, they mostly wind up guilty, dont they?