Which would be a less degenerate place to raise my family. Canada or my girlfriend's Homeland of the Azores?

Which would be a less degenerate place to raise my family. Canada or my girlfriend's Homeland of the Azores?

Attached: 1525914069818.jpg (570x760, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2018-05-19-Marcha-do-orgulho-gay-em-Braganca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poortugal has its nickname for a reason

Do not live in Canada for any reason.

>Azores
Better weather and less virtue signalling.

The answer is obvious but I'm still going to tell you "fuck off, we're full". We don't have Canadian/American tier degeneracy, try Germany, you'll feel more at home with animal shagging brown mudslimes.

>We don't have Canadian/American tier degeneracy
Aren't meth and Molly legal in your country?

This is what I'm worried about. They are turbo progressive there

>Warm island home with lovely sea breeze, natural springs free of xenoestrogens, and friendly people

vs.

>SJW hambeasts, President Dude Weed, and the howling arctic winds.

Why be an attractive, healthy, happy girl when you can be a ridiculous slapper, caked in makeup, wearing a stupid fucking slogan on your top?

Ytf are you even asking the question? The Azores obviously.

I dunno? I thought Europe is filled with migrants and fags?

There are few places more degenerate than cities in Canada.
That said, there are also few places less degenerate than rural Canada.
Take your pick.

No, they're decriminalised. You're sent to rehab. Never heard of methheads in Portugal. You have kids smoking pot and sometimes other weak drugs.

We're a million times more conservative than Anglos. We have almost no SJWism at all. There are no race or gender quotas, the word nigger has no evil meaning, there are only niggers in Lisbon and the Southern Margin. There are only 2 genders, dogfucking is not allowed (sorry Canucks), there are no fag parades, trannies are mythical, everyone is in favour of the ingroup, all women prefer partners of their race, the media is mostly about football, our clown parliament, the rare crime, accidents like fires or car crashes, and usually there are reports on our culture and cuisine, because we're nationalistic. We hate Brazilians, especially the language.

We will always call you the 'americano' because Portugal is 93% natives, and is over 97% white (true white, not muttland definition). We enjoy pork, wine, women, tradition and family. There are no tornadoes, vulcanoes or earthquakes. Our houses are made of brick and stone instead of the American standard paper and plywood. Our healthcare is infinitely better than the US's, I worked with an ex-NBA player (the only black person who I personally met) who came here 16 years ago to get a back surgery. He said that for the same cost, he could fly from the States here, fix his back, break it, fix it again and still have enough money to buy a small apartment.
We have no child trannies, pedophiles are hated, Muslims don't chimp out due to the statues of Portuguese heroes beheading Muslims reminding them what we do to sandniggers. Our country has green pastures, medieval castles, ancient roman ruins and so on.
The only downsides are: minimum wage is quite low, girls are still vapid cunts who consume Hollyjude media, but thankfully still think nonwhites are dirty and uncivilised.

Thats only Germany, England, Sweden and half of France.
Italy and Greece have quite some niggers who literally cross the Mediterranean.

Check out the most recent Eurovision festival and realize only the Netherlands had nogs in their entourage, the rest was whites. In fact, our Eurovision festival would be considered "white supremacy taunting" due to lack of diversity.
In my country, we don't pump kids with estrogen, that's quintessentially Anglo Germanic.
Also, I have noticed most citizens of North America are extremely ugly due to mongrel genes. If you're not a European white descendant, you'll always stick out like a sore thumb due to your nonexistent chins and dark complexion.
Also, if you're a cutfag, everyone will think you're a Jewish slave. Don't go around telling civilised people that your parents still practice Congo tier genital mutilation, you'll freak people out. Act natural about it, women won't care if you don't.

my canadian school experience was a lot of single mothers or empowered unprocreative 30 year old women consistently bashing harper while dickdeeping trudeau

It's weird that you say this since the countries with the most immigrants and fags are Canada, the United States of Weimerica, Germany and Sweden. Maybe because your culture glorifies being a fruitcake or a gangster nigger.

Who the fuck does that cunt think she is , ORDERING people to shut up. People who can easily be killed by a single punch shouldn't be trying to boss people around. If I saw that girl wearing that shirt, I would kidnap her, beat her, rape her, and strangle her to death with that shirt, and shooting my load up her ass as my cock enjoyed her death spasms. Then, feed her to me dogs. She won't be telling anyone to shut up then.

Sounds nice

What are Azores people like? They aren't hillbillies are they?

No, they simply speak with a different accent which mainlanders tease them about, but they are still Portuguese. Azores does have volcanic activity though. It also has beautiful islands and coral reefs around them, underwater, so scuba diving is a great hobby and also attracts girls.
You also have underwater hunting, surfing, etc.
In Azores there are thermal springs so you probably have great spas, resorts and hotels.

But do you have safe injection sites in your capital ? I think Canada is the obvious choice

>Why be untermensch, faggot,misandrist, troon when you can be dead

Attached: 1503304819510.jpg (480x480, 49K)

This bitch looks about 4 feet tall

There are no hillbillies in Portugal. You either have rural folk, or 'city' folk (we only have two urban jungles, Lisbon and Oporto), but the real difference is between young (can speak 2 languages, is computer savvy, knows mathematics), adults (understand english, knows mathematics) and old rural folk (sometimes cant even read or write). There is no anti religious fever, so you can be religious if you like. You also have real mass on real churches which, if you're Christian, you'll appreciate. American Christians come all over themselves when entering an European church or cathedral, the stone carved walls, hand painted navels, gold gilded artefacts and the sheer size of the ceiling invoke some kind of barroque humbling grace that makes them fall to their knees and cry at the beauty thar their own countries are trying to extinguish from the Earth.

Also, never play a race/gender/religion card, illogical arguments will simply out you as coming from a second or third world country and it won't work. No one is born special, you're judged by your actions and skills.
Also, since you're North American: we recycle, we bathe every day, we avoid trashing places, we dont eat from plastic plates every meal, we cant survive solely on junk food, there are no foodstamps, there is no BLM and there are a few Antifa graffiti in Lisbon but there is no Antifa presence, they're probably foreigners.
Portugal is mostly centrist libertarian. People hate both commies and fascists (the real ones, not the American definition). We make racist jokes and black humour. You can reveal your power level, likely no one will give a fuck except in Lisbon (because Lisbon is half Hollyjudeified).
If you're a muslim and want to ban pork you can go fuck yourself. If you come to a nationalistic country, you will assimilate or be ostracized. Treat others with respect and you will earn their respect.
Also, Canadians > US Americans.

Bitch I have no idea. Why are you interested in junkies? There might be Lisbon where jew propaganda takes place, but outside if you're a pansy heroin shooter or faggot no one will respect you. Liberals are losers who go into arts, human resources or fastfood.

I reccomend not living in Canada. The major cities are all completely depressing and degenerate. I imagine things will only get worse, and I plan on taking a multi-year escape from here very soon.

Attached: 1526767006292.jpg (408x408, 26K)

Any time I see someone wearing that shirt, which is sadly often, it's always women.

Attached: 85648018.jpg (917x674, 115K)

the azores and i don't even know whats going on there, no offense canada

Attached: 55c8aa98d216858ca10c48545d375e76895f30043159b21fc98aba385907fc80.jpg (720x450, 64K)

Alberta or the Maritimes.

>there are no fag parades
Are you sure about that? sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2018-05-19-Marcha-do-orgulho-gay-em-Braganca

It's funny watching the junkies overdose kek

>why care about the mental well being of society when you can just shut up

Attached: IMG_20180519_232858.jpg (623x359, 105K)

GOAT nature, dunno about the job part

Attached: açores_saomiguel555.jpg (2048x1360, 647K)

>He even ever considers Canada

Azores obviously

Attached: ABSOLUTELY DECADENT.jpg (593x610, 91K)

Jow Forums btfo

Yes, a march is not a parade. That's a group of non heteros and supporters simply garnering support. They're all clothed. They aren't like the American fag parades where they literally PARADE and publicly display acts of homosexuality, pedophilia, and everyone and their husbands have assless chaps, strap-ons, and suck dildos to horrify people.
If you cant distinguish between some well mannered people who happen to be homosexual and a circus display of literal freaks of nature glorifying decay and pedosexuality, I don't know what to tell you.

I wouldn't know, I've never been to San Francisco

I see them all as the same shit since I don't care about either one, but you do have a point if you're talking about the degeneracy that are american parades. They wouldn't stand a chance here considering we're very conservative in that regard.

Funny that you picked a newsreel saying "over 100 people, but must aren't from the region". A hundred fags, foreign or not, being a big deal only proves it's highly unsupported.

why cut your hair like that when you could just have an attractive haircut?

Dude, one or two parades with less than 200 fags combined - most of which aren't even Portuguese - in the last millennium cannot be compared to the weekly reenactments of the Weimar Republic they have in NA with thousands or millions of supporters each. It's like comparing Mexicans to Spanish, they don't even have the same skin color.

How dumb do you even have to be even ask this question, I think you're just humblebragging to piss off us CANcels who are stuck in this shithole

Attached: 1525220485879.jpg (204x248, 12K)

Mindless following of sjw aesthetic trends.

Attached: sjw96.jpg (640x640, 115K)