Position openings at InfoWars

AshtonBirdie is probably back on suicide watch after this announcement by the mememachine, Alex Jones. The recruitment drive is also a prize contest as well.

youtu.be/oVa14k9sfRY

Attached: C2A53E84-2D3E-488E-B4D6-686BE89C3585.jpg (425x425, 36K)

I'd love to be his mortal enemy and pick apart everything he says while on the air.
Probably would only last 10 minutes but it would be fun

HMO banner
Columbine shooter was prescribed anti-depressant

LUVOX FACTS
Luvox is an anti-depressant most commonly prescribed to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder.
It is one of a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI).
The drug works by interacting with a chemical in the brain called serotonin, which affects mood.
April 29, 1999
Web posted at: 4:22 p.m. EDT (2022 GMT)

(CNN) -- Reports surfaced Wednesday that one of the gunmen in the Littleton, Colorado, school shooting, Eric Harris, was rejected by Marine Corps recruiters days before the Columbine High School massacre because he was under a doctor's care and had been prescribed an anti-depressant medication.

Harris' prescription was for Luvox, an anti-depressant medication commonly used to treat patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

It is one of a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). Other SSRIs are Prozac, Paxil and Zoloft. Prozac is the most commonly prescribed anti-depressant in the United States.

Serotonin is a chemical released in the brain that can affect mood and behavior. SSRIs work by enhancing the brain's ability to use serotonin.

He doesn’t care. As long as you are being honest and not doing some straw man tactics he doesn’t care.

Try bringing up circumcision.

the moment I bring up Bauerberg (aka Rothschild) being zionists, and jews, and Sabbatean-Frankist satanists he'll have a heart attack
Kek

The guy doesn’t care what you think as long as you’re not some creepy as hell person

Just a reminder, sucking israeli pecker is a requirement.

He already talked about the Jews like a month ago

Last time somebody brought it up, he turned into a stuttering mess and talked all over the guest until he could change the topic.

Ashton needs to do some shampoo comercials for Alex

The last person he banned from his show was Garry johnson because he went all creepy guy thing. TYT has an open invitation to his show.

He already has Millie and Leanne

It was a woman he had invited on to discuss FGM and who he subsequently invited to be some sort of correspondent. What happened to her?

Nothing. He hasn’t gotten around to talk about since CNN launched a jihad against him

No it is not.

That's nothing new. It's a tactic to turn his attention away from doing his job by feeding his ego. It's an important tactic to counter, but it shouldn't consume him the way it does. He's falling for obvious tricks.

Yes it is.

Is AJ a double agent? For someone who is an enemy of the illuminati, they are pretty generous with him.

They let him have his YouTube channel, get free media exposure, even let him attend exclusive meetings and let him have high profile guests sometimes.

He probably is not a double agent because I have seen his livestreams get interrupted live and the archive of the video isn’t immediately posted.

No it is not. He only wants to draw attention to himself and his website.

He already admitted that he is prone to that

He will never say the Rothschild are globalists, and I've watched for a long time for shits n'giggles ever since the "WATER TURNS THE FROGS GAY" made light of a problem but it became a joke and then realize he's a Mockingbird agent. Then I learned the CIA is an extension of the Rothschild, and Jones' family tree is heavily involved.

Attached: Alex-Jones-C.I.A.-Chart.png (1024x626, 92K)

Nobody reasonable is expecting Alex to be all jews this jews that. That's silly anyway.

But for a guy who very obviously knows a lot about history and the occult, it should not be difficult for him to merely discuss plain history, like Sabbatean-Frankist satanists. This is highly relevant to whole eugenics cum transhumanism movement he's been working against for years.

So, he is shilling for war with Iran for profits, just like the rest of the media? Wooooow....

Attached: 1515010915401.jpg (733x687, 129K)

He talks about the Rothschild, Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, Soros, etc. are globalists all the time

He is shilling for regime change in Iran, not War

On what basis is there a need for regime change in a foreign country, and who is he to call for it? If that's his opinion then that's fine, but where's the geopolitical or ideological basis for it?

Owen, pls go.

He thinks that if the Mullahs are replaced with a secular government that we can basically screw over the Saudis, the guys who fund all the uprisings in the middle east

I am not Owen. Owen is a Jones Yes-man and useful idiot. He doesn’t know squat about a lot of things in the world and even in the US

And how do the Saudis fund it? Who funds and controls the Saudis? Alex isn't dumb. If this is his grand view of things then he can explain the big picture. He's not doing Mr. Trump any favors by backing more unjustified regime change and mess in the middle east.

I only listen to Alex Jones because Alex Jones is a meme and says some off the wall shit. It's like someone from WWF reading Jow Forums threads while in the ring and challenging the globalists to come down and wrestle him.

Why would I want to hear anyone else? PJW is annoying as fuck. Owen Shroyer always sounds like it's his first time on the air and he's nervous. David Knight just puts me to sleep.

According to Alex, not me, the Saudis want to spread Islam across the world, so the NWO is using them as a pawn to cause massive chaos. Then the NWO swoops institutes an unelected-world government

He is hinting at that USA may dump it's "allies", when they've helped them with their dirty work and no longer useful, so Uncles Sam's hands will stay clean.

Eh sure I'll write for infowars but you losers better use my given name.

Double Nigger.

Attached: 1524003215353.png (233x219, 128K)

He wants the US to be the top dog, but not be dragged into things that don’t affect the US.

Better one would be George_Soros_Is_My_Lord_and_Savior

Holy fuck leaf...
Can you be anymore fucking retarded. He has. Many times. in the same tangents no less.

(((Globalists)))

Attached: Yui_kek.png (316x317, 152K)

I get that overall structure, but it needs to be elaborated. Think of the caliber of analysis you might get from Dr. P, or Zbigniew Brzezinski, for instance. If you think that Jow Forums is representative of the target audience, then let me assure you that it is ready for greater sophistication.

Otherwise it's just more vague hand-waiving on par with how we need to go to war in Iraq over a vial of whatever in the UN because Osama bin Laden blew up the 9/11 towers and is now hiding in the Afghanistan.

Bump

Alex’s employees are on Jow Forums searching for things that the underground resistance is chatting about.

What experience would we need ?

If he hired half of Jow Forums Infowars would be ran better than some government agencies

>underground resistance
lol Jow Forums is anything but underground or a resistance.

But let me give you another example. In recent history, there has been a lot of desire for regime change in Russia. This is even increasingly evident online from Russians themselves in ways that were not so accessible even a few years ago. But whether you ask the Westerners or the Russians, there has always been a glaring unanswered question: if not Putin, then who?

In other words, there is no clear endpoint. It's one thing to start a war or change a regime, but how do you end the war or what is to replace the existing regime? In recent history, the strategy has merely been to keep the pot boiling, so to speak. So if Alex would like to promote regime change in Iran for whatever reason, then the open question is what he would like to propose that it would be replaced with, or where he sees that leaded to whatever positive end, or whether he's just in favor of the somewhat Trotsky-style idea of keeping the situation in flux so as to be able to arbitrarily project US power on it.

He refers to Jow Forums as the underground resistance because Jow Forums believes in free speech and basically pisses of SJWs and the establishment

Look at the job posting

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Alex should cover it

He should