Tfw you realise racism and homophobia are retarded because no one had a choice as to who or what they were born as

>tfw you realise racism and homophobia are retarded because no one had a choice as to who or what they were born as

Attached: 1525866497899.png (288x211, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/5320571_Genetic_and_Environmental_Effects_on_Same-sex_Sexual_Behavior_A_Population_Study_of_Twins_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but we all have a choice on how we behave

So everyone must behave just how some dear leader wants them to?

Could be right to some extent about race.

Cant explain fag degenerates.

Shut up leprechaun

Yeah, you shouldn't act like a nigger or a faggot.

>tfw op is a lefty pol nigger and this thread needs to be saged

>because no one had a choice as to who or what they were born as
So when will we start to let animals vote? They had no choice as to who or what they were born as.

I was born a zoophile and partake regularly. Thank you for supporting me.

Attached: IMG_4900.jpg (300x283, 37K)

Actually...

researchgate.net/publication/5320571_Genetic_and_Environmental_Effects_on_Same-sex_Sexual_Behavior_A_Population_Study_of_Twins_in_Sweden

Attached: 1526916677607.jpg (934x688, 217K)

We might aswell let killers go free user, they didn't have a choice to be born with a proclivity for killing.

I don't care if guys are pure gay or chooses to be with guys alone. I do care if guys cheat on women with men or demand open relationships because they can't satisfy cock lust.

If you wouldn't allow packs of wolves into your neighborhood, why would you allow packs of niggers? Neither had a choice to be born as what they are.

Attached: 1512369692936.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

That feel when you realise hating having cancer is retarded because it occurs naturally and you had no choice in getting it

Tfw you realize pol was right about the Irish.

T. Anglo-Irish mutt

Attached: received_10153130053854769.jpg (500x362, 8K)

Join my Teamspeak you scum
Ts3.Cursed-Project.de

>tfw you realize racism and homophobia are retarted because people naturally fall into categories of similar accordance. meaning, segregation is one of the many natural occurrences in lfe

doesn't change the fact there are racial differences and they shouldn't be forced to live together.

homophobia on the other hand is completely justified. it's fucking disgusting. and it's a choice, no one is born a fag.

>*life

You can't choose your nationality but you can choose the way you behave and treat others
Niggers in America, Algerians in France or Turks in Germany have little to no respect for their host countries

and thus they deserve to be discriminated

i was born as racist homophobe

>fags are born gay
got any proofs for that?
>niggers are unlucky the'yre not born in iceland
they would not be niggers in that case, you brainlet pikey

really wrong statement
they are racial differences
if earth would be better place without some races then they should not exist like indians

start with yourself first, rajesh.

retard, they are too stupid to understand the subtlety of human behaviour, just like chimpanzees.
so what if they had no choice, bedbugs had none either and extermination is logical choice when a race is being a pest

>tfw you realise discriminating against pedophiles and retards is stupid because they had no choice as to who they were born as.
Neither did those people but discriminating against them is good for humanity. You absolute brainlet leftie nigger.
Back to leftypol and sage.

What does choice have to do with ANYTHING? dumb fuck.

Go fuck a dude in the ass. He didn't CHOOOOOOOSE to be a man so you can't discriminate against his gender. Cock sucking moron

I was born a rapist. Introduce me to your sister.

someday I will
don't worry

>tfw you realize op is a faggot and doesnt understand race isnt a choice and homosexuality is

Attached: -_-.jpg (920x584, 69K)

god bless you pajeet, i wish more pajeets thought like you

>tfw you realise racism and homophobia are retarded
Muh racism and muh homophobia the bread and butter of leftypol

Attached: 1497445082356.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Its already been scientifically proven you arent born gay. Get with the times brainlet

At least partially right but blacks aren't happy. Too many get shot or murdered and we are inherently racist so they want us to base our existence around a fruitless struggle for exact parity in everything and eventually do away with "whiteness".

if ur black dont act like a nigger

Attached: 1es2km.jpg (563x397, 30K)