HAPPENING: Homosexuality has no biological factor

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a choice and nobody is "born that way".

>3,835 swedish twins polled on sexual orientation
>807 male pairs and 1,513 female pairs are identical twins
>Of those only 7 pairs of males and 26 pairs of females reported concordant homosexuality at any point in their life versus 64 and 118 male female respectively for discordant homosexuality
That is .8% and 1.7% concordant to 7.9% and 7.7% discordant respectively between male and female.

tl;dr there is virtually no biological component to homosexuality and the environmental factor is likely 10 times greater.

What is your excuse for not liking vagina?

researchgate.net/publication/5320571_Genetic_and_Environmental_Effects_on_Same-sex_Sexual_Behavior_A_Population_Study_of_Twins_in_Sweden

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-111519_Drive.jpg (934x688, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684522/
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
psypost.org/2016/11/study-toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-can-alter-humans-sexual-desires-45990
google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-41188560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bioLOGical

Are you saying they can't be reasoned with?

I don't care if people are gay. Just saying it's a sexual preference. Not some biological imperative.

Attached: 1519482701271.png (256x236, 67K)

Why do we indulge the left's fantastical modernized interpretations of human nature? This shit is obvious. Leftists are just virtue signalling cunts that need to feel like they did something. Hooray, rump stuffers can get gay married and the government can't say no. All it did was trash the notion of marriage.

yes homos are fucked in the head - what a shock

Heretics btfo!

No it didn’t, brainlet. How is two men getting married “trashing” the concept of marriage?
Who cares? Others romantic inclinations are not your business.

Because #bornthisway is being used as a reason to peddle a sexual FETISH on children that ironically seems to be brought on primarily by child abuse rather than muh genetics.

I think it is a sign of insanity to believe you can be happy basing your entire life off of sexual preference and either refusing to have children or ruining their lives by being perverted parents

The only reason "marriage" exists is to reinforce the lifelong familial bond that creates a preferable environment for the children that result from that relationship to grow up in. No one gives the first shit about what fudge packers are doing.

Attached: homosexuality is a disease.png (1279x880, 185K)

That’s nice. How does gays doing it too ruin it for everyone else, exactly?

>I think it is a sign of insanity to believe you can be happy basing your entire life off of sexual preference

I agree. Heterosexual people are insane too.

>refusing to have children or ruining their lives by being perverted parents

Why do you care if someone doesn’t want children? Grow up.

I always knew they’re just crazy weirdos

>Natsoc flag
>Lul who cares if they don't have kids
Larpers are the worst.

Attached: Yamaguchi_assassinates_Asanuma_1960.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

There's no need for faggots to get "married" at all. A homo marriage is a bogus concept because it's fundamentally derived from degenerate hedonism and can never produce children.

male homosexuality is most likely caused by some pathogen.

i swear what is it with people with swastika flags defending faggotry

>nobody is "born that way"
Why would anyone assume this in the first place? It's not like they discovered a gay gene. Was it because some ugly cunt made a song? Yes.

homosexuality is a choice in as much as your weight is a choice.

>A Bacteria makes rats attracted to cat urine therefore it makes humans more attracted to human males

Peak tinfoil.

The fact that the changes to the brain are permanent are scary, tho. Once they discovered in the lab rat studies that even a strain so weakened the rat's own immune system could fight it off, the damage was immediate, no amount of antibiotics is going to fix it. Once you catch the gay it's over.

>what is it with people with swastika flags defending faggotry
... because they're all LARPing kikes?

So entirely, based on what you choose to shove down your throat?

Attached: 1450753496647.jpg (737x601, 226K)

Why do you want homosexuals breeding, exactly?

There’s no need for anyone to get married. A married couple could have kids and there’s be no difference whatsoever for anyone except the wife can’t leave and get half the money.

>degenerate
Meaningless Jow Forums buzzword for icky things

> hedonism and can never produce children.
How is establishing monogamy, even if homosexual, “hedonism”? It doesn’t matter if they don’t have children. Your medieval idea of marriage is not relevant.

You should publish a peer-reviewed paper showing homosexuality is caused by a pathogen. I’ll wait.

Show us your rainbow flag.

the point is that there's evidence that there exists pathogens that can rewire the sexual behaviour of animals.

There's really no reason for homosexuality to evolve in humans. The "gay uncle" hypothesis makes no sense, because if homosexuality did evolve so that some men dont have kids and instead just protect their tribe and conserving resources that way we would see homosexuals way more altruistic and society minded. They'd be seflless defenders of civilization&society that would sacrifice themselves for the common good at every opportunity. We see no such thing. Male homosexuals are overhwelmingly feminine, left wing (in general) and are general total faggots. The sacred band of thebes is an exception, not the rule.

Then there's the social science explanation of homosexual - meaning that all sexuality is socially constructed and basically homosexuals/heterosexuals exist because society tells them to be as such. "sexuality is a social construct". This one is really popular nowadays, and is complete bullshit for obvious reasons.

>Hur dur people that disagree with me must be Jews and/or shills

Don't catch the gay bro

Attached: 1526909888346s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Exactly. It's based on what you choose to consume.

Ah it's this argument again. My favorite thing is how the two sides have flipped in the past decade or so. It used to be that queers insisted biology was irrelevant, that gender and sexuality were not tangible things. Now bible thumpers will not shut up about how cumming in their wives does not make them right and you demean them by not listening to their nuanced conception of the soul.

LGBT shills posing “Hello my fellow Nazis!”

There’s no reason for homosexuality to evolve in any animals, dumbass. It’s a defect. It’s seen in many other animals such as rams. Discover a pathogen that magically makes other animals gay, confirm this is what makes them gay, and figure out what pathogen makes humans gay and then confirm it. You won’t, though, because you’re a conspiracy theorist on Jow Forums.

>There’s no need for anyone to get married.
Wrong, faggot. We're witnessing right now exactly what happens when the institution of marriage is in the dumpster. There's a single mother epidemic and a racemixing one. Kids growing up with only their retarded moms around. The statistics are there, they are worse off as adults.

The chance of such a study happening is 0. You can not get funding, or acceptance for such a study anywhere, in the same way a lot of research into race differences are taboo (for the most part).

The current leftist establishment wants homosexuality to be accepted, but they dont want it to be explained or understood, because once you can figure out what causes homosexuality, you can prevent it (most likely). Anyways, there really is no evolutionary advantage to homosexuality. Infact, male homosexuality has a massive disadvantage, you're literally repulsed and not attracted to normal human reproduction. When animals have homosex, it's usually a one-off thing just to blow off the heat - they still fuck and breed furiously.

Human male homosexuals do not exhibit this behaviour.

You forgot to mention that homosexuals are OVERWHELMINGLY narcissistic personality disorder

Attached: F533BED9-4127-45EF-A669-BF159E663ADC.jpg (700x525, 44K)

Yes, I’m paid fifty shekels by the Emperor of the Gay Fag Empire to defend homosexuality on an image board.

>still giving a shit about what fags do in their free time
>listening to a sky fairy for moral and political advice
fuck off

Gay buttsex can only be hedonism. It is not a necessary biological process for anything, and as I'm sure your anus knows, carries some significant risks and long term health effects.

It’s like (((someone))) is behind social engineering.

>literal fucking brainlet
fuck off

The chance of such a study happening is 0. You can not get funding, or acceptance for such a study anywhere, in the same way a lot of research into race differences are taboo (for the most part).

That’s why you just do a study on the effects of toxoplasmosis in humans and find any effects on sexuality secondarily.

>When animals have homosex, it's usually a one-off thing just to blow off the heat - they still fuck and breed furiously.

Simply a lie. Many animals exhibit exclusively homosexual behavior.

Right, however male homosexuality is common enough (5~10%) of the population. Considering it almost nukes your chance of reproducing, it's very odd that such a high proportion of males are homosexual. Typically defects like that are exceedingly rare.

It's also interesting as to why most hunter gatherers, for example, seemingly have no conception of what homosexuality is. They just dont understand it at all - you have to explain it to them.

Like i said, animal homosex is for the most part, a one off thing to blow off some heat. They're still attracted to the opposite sex and breed like all other animals - not the case for human male homosexuals.

>Why do you want homosexuals breeding, exactly?
If you're a natsoc like your flag suggests then you probably jerk off to the 14 words and freak out about ideas like white genocide. So the idea that there are white people out there choosing to end their genetic line independent of any biological force should upset you. No future for white children if they're not having children.

But you're not a natsoc faggot larpers. You're just a regular faggot larpers larping as a nazi faggot larpers.

Attached: 0d839f5a-5c4c-4bd8-85cb-b4d23529f885.jpg (753x377, 39K)

“Homosexuals can have no concept of affection towards eachother”

Kk

>not caring what happens in your community
Once you stop solely focusing on yourself you’ll realize the actions of others around you influence everything. Just as yours do.

Feminism is a bio weapon

>Human male homosexuals do not exhibit this behaviour
How did you gain such authoritative knowledge? Spare no detail.

>many animals are exclusively homo
Please source me something. I’m curious

They can. But no one should pretend fags playing with each other's dicks is the same thing as a regular heterosexual family.

Ok gay boy - believe me i don't want any "homosexuals" to reproduce, but anyone who lives to just leech whatever pleasure they can then die alone is a degenerate

pls get off Jow Forums and go back to sucking cocks

Don’t care. Humans should fuck until we’re all brown, then we should genetically engineer a group of purple people so we can continue to be racist.

I'm not religious in the slightest. Just a man of science looking at the data taken from Sweden polling all of their twin population.

>relationship length average between gays is much smaller than straights
>amount of relationships is higher in gays
>cheating and sharing is higher in gays
>amount of sexual partners is higher
>”mental” illnesses are higher among gays
>lifespan is shorter
“Love” is about a future and a family and a lineage.
Gays can sometimes have the former. But it’s much harder to maintain without the latter 2.

this

I mean that's what the meaning of homosexuality means - you're attracted to the same sex, and repulsed or generally not attracted to sexual relations of the opposite sex.

For obvious reasons, that's a horrible thing to have if you want to have reproductive success.

No it's worse than that.

You do it for free.

While there’s no data I can find on the orientations of specific giraffes, the vast majority of sex they participate in is male-male.

A significant amount of rams are genuinely gay.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684522/

This.

We've known for a while that homosexuality is most likely caused by a pathogen.

Either way it is the most probable scientific explanation at this point in time.

There's also the Christian position, that homosexuality is caused by God turning over someone to a reprobate mind, someone who is so warped and filthy that God just gives up on them and their mind is befilthed.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

>No mention of God in the op
>No mention of morality in the op
If you want to suck dick then suck dick. Just don't blame biological factors for your degeneracy.

Hey, toxoplasma does alter your sexual urges in some way.

psypost.org/2016/11/study-toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-can-alter-humans-sexual-desires-45990

>Sweden
Can we have that study made in another country, maybe one that is not fucked on all levels?

Attached: 1497374674814.jpg (494x317, 63K)

...No, love is just an intense affection for another.

Well we all know the current state of affairs is the doing of kikes

Attached: gays.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Adolf would be proud. Are you also a furry?

Attached: 1496003007488.png (420x420, 97K)

there is no factor of choice you dumb amerishit. choice doesn't exist. it's all just brain. simply put, this goes to show that something environmental can affect the devlopment of the brain.

Most of the homo men I've known have a rigid social hierarchy and are quite brutal and cruel (the "gay" guys, not the guys that occasionally get blown in bathrooms). Faggot and fascist sound alike for a reason.

They did another study in the States in the early 2000s but it was volunteer participation. The Sweden study is your best bet because they polled all twins so there is no participation bias among gay twins ready to prove the world wrong.

No, but I’m really into zoophilia.

>this goes to show that something environmental can affect the devlopment of the brain
Which is why fag acceptance has no place in a prosperous society

>people don't make choices
wow, so deep

No he said LOG not LOGIC
the whole "LOG" thing is some /b/ meme made by retards who think they can replace the glorious banana

Makes sense that a faggot thinks that’s what love is.

Attached: 029211AF-7676-49B3-B20B-013B5C2CEBE1.jpg (688x304, 119K)

>Greece monkey in charge of reading
I literally said that the implication is a 10 fold environmental factor. That isn't to say they don't feel what they feel. It just negates some biological drive of them being born that way.

Irishmen aren't biologically driven to small asses. It's what they grew with and learned to love.

It's yet another episode of OP misrepresenting the findings of a study to fit his agenda and a hoard of Jow Forumstards gobbling it up uncritically.

What this study actually shows is that genetics have a moderate effect, while environment has a moderate to large effect.

It says it right there in the abstract, and there's papers that use this study as evidence that homosexuality has a biological component.

This is every fucking time with you idiots. We really should bring back eugenics because you retards would be the first to go.

Attached: 1526267779566.png (970x546, 78K)

That’s literally what it is, sorry. The neurochemistry of it is rather complex.

>no bias
They are swedcucks, pretty sure some of them consider themselves gay for the sake of it.

Attached: swedcuck.jpg (544x2739, 602K)

Nah the only reason marriage still exists is because Boeing needs taxpayers to subsidize wars and meat waves to run into the oncoming fire

And I said in my own post that there may be some biological impact but that environmental is by far the larger of the two. And we have no idea why those 7 male twin concordant homosexuals were all gay. Interview them and you'll probably see a strong environmental impact on them. Keep in mind the conclusion if written by swedes but the data can't be distorted.

Which is very strange since computer software can predict whether or not you are gay and politcal opinion with 81% accuracy.
google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-41188560
What does this mean? That one's life choices does have a huge impact on biological expression? Do fags make a conscious decision to be malnourished when they take the dick?

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-102056.png (1080x1920, 456K)

*genetic

Posture and facial positioning are not genetic. Run the algorithm on people that aren't posing for a picture. Maybe while they're sleeping.

>A bacteria that's primary vector of spreading is through feces makes rats attracted to cat urine so they can be eaten; therefore, it makes humans attracted to feces/buttsex so that it can spread farther.

Throw the poof off a roof

Gas the fags now

It is larger, although not by far, and anyways this is only sexual behavior and not sexual attraction. The interviewees were asked if they had a same sex partner at some point in their lives not if they're sexually attracted to the same sex.

The bacteria actually only reproduces in cat feces.

Really?
Commies are 100% delusional edgelording FAILURES, so why open your stupid mouth at all?
Fucking retarded poorfag, enjoy minimum wage for your minimum life nigger.

We knew this since the 70s. We also know there is a cure for those

10 times larger is not insignificant of a disparity between concordant and discordant pairs. And I went with any same sex attraction because it gives them the benefit of the doubt to say that maybe they are repressing homosexual tendencies due to societal pressures. But even in that regard it's still not close at all.

A pathogen that is only present in degenerate cities.

They straight-out lied because they wanted to copy the Black movement, who excused their behavior saying that being born black isn't a choice.

In Spain they can, even if unmarried.

It doesn't take posturing into account at all and specificly says it uses subtle facial features unseen*(even though gaydar is a real thing) by humans. Not just whether the subject is frowning or smiling or whatever.

Attached: 1526147236694.jpg (600x499, 47K)

maybe its like however fetishes happen?

What I'm saying is you have subtle way that you position your face depending on influences through life. If you're always in a bad mood your going to carry your face with a frown and develop wrinkles. That doesn't mean you have the angry gene. This also likely lacks the sample size of an entire country of people. I'd be interested to see it run on a similar twin study though. Basically see if the algorithm predicts accurately all those twin pairings that are or are not homosexual.

oh, thats news?

This man is correct, I hope every faggot realizes.

yes, ones life choices DO have an impact on biological expression and certain genes can be turned on and off

literally confirms what we're saying, thanks based libshit

In freemasonry they teach you that humans are born with two souls. One is female and the other is male. One is conscious and in drivers seat and the other is subconscious. But occasionally both are female or both are male which can cause homosexuality or transexuality or even pedosexuality.

So yes you are born that way. It’s not biological and it’s not really genetic but you are still born that way depending on the gender of your souls

Yes but it's that much less statistically likely to find matching traits within pairs of a sample so you have to adjust for it. 33% checks out because when you square it you get 10%.

Furthermore the sample size is 5 times too small to be sufficiently accurate, according to the researchers, and even then it wouldn't solve the problem of people generally not wanting to admit they're fags.

Believing anything satan worshipping kikes say. Even fucking Hyperspace-Entitys have distinct genders. Dont believe kikes ever.