Why are warm countries so dysfunctional?

Why are warm countries so dysfunctional?

Attached: 1525972004490.jpg (1050x591, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaha_Hadid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_determinism
youtube.com/watch?v=dvc-vydnhpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of niggers that's why

Attached: 1499702669954.png (2098x1297, 863K)

Fpbp

Warm weather muddles the mind, just like it rots a good fruit.

Because life in them is easy so their native human populations never had to evolve higher intelligence/abstract thinking/low time preference etc etc - all things individuals and communities need to survive in colder and seasonal areas.

It reaches 47 degrees in Dubai, you daft asiatic snow nigger.

Attached: EDFCFB49-BE5E-4FC3-9B0E-646F3D0B2A9A.jpg (1280x800, 141K)

>Dubai
>anything else then knowledge bought from first world countries
You are literally retarded.

Cause snow niggers need their coffee and cocaine

mild climate master race here.

Keep telling yourself that mahmoud.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

dubai sucks. doesn't matter how many tall buildings you place. it will always be shit.

Dubai is conceived, it doesn't count.

Why do movies with niggers holding guns always show them to be afraid and/or ashamed?

It's because all those nations eat a lot of fish.

Shouldn't that cause brain damage from all the mercury?

That's a modern phenomenon. Just 100+ years ago mercury wasn't dumped excessively in seas and rivers.

I know

you would be ashamed too if you were given a spear when acting in a movie and you don't have absolutely no idea how a spear really works.

I am currently doing an essay about climate change and security. There is a study by PNAS showing that in African countries, a rise in 1°C means there is a 4.5% chance of civil war that year, with an added 0.9% the year after. However the first half of the study was during the cold war and also didn't bring into account the prevalence of Monoamine Oxidase A in Africans.

Attached: 1523746320303.jpg (807x607, 59K)

Only the strong and intelligent survive the cold, for thousands of years it culled the weak and stupid. Today is likely one of the warmest periods in human history and just look at how dysfunctional everywhere has become.
You can do your part by taking cold showers.

Pretend I posted that movie poster of a dindu crying while he points his revolver down at the camera execution style.

This is True posting^

The warm weather of Africa is comforting and subdued. A fire is not needed. Thus manufacturing tools isn't needed.
Tools lead to inventions and development. Leads to buildings leads to advancement.

Niggers are dumb low energy creatures. Racemixing should be banned by LAW

You are aware all great buildings within the middle east are designed by Europeans and built by foreign labour. You fucking tard.

>everything build by whitey engineers using your oil resources
nearly got me there

ti will all collapse once the oil runs out

White people spread niggers over every fucking warm piece of land as if they were fertilizer. Only Australia was spared because it already had it's own brand of niggers so whites weren't pathologically compelled to nigger the place up some more.

What an eyesore

>Sour rapes fable

Por favor dime que el juego de palabras fue intencionado.

this is the worst urban environment imageable

we wuz builderz i tell ya
builders and shieeeet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaha_Hadid
snow niggers will never learn

Because the people there have never been forced to figure out how to not starve or freeze to death

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_determinism

>Tries to prove his point
>Posts a British woman
kek

>You can do your part by taking cold showers.
BhaHBHAHBHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

she's an iraqi with a british citizenship

Ahki, with all due respect,Those were engineered by whites based on (Gibs money) oil and slaves labor by indo-pak ppls.

Clearly she's a Brit, just look at her name, it's quintessentially British. Wtf is an Iraqi?

quality post

and just 50+ years ago they would dump pure mercury on tables in science class for each kid to play with

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaha_Hadid
We know user. Sand niggers are the original planners.

Attached: 220px-Mohamed_Atta.jpg (220x271, 17K)

Because of the span of decades the heat fuck you head
With western knowledge

*city planners

can't tell if being sarcastic or regular snow nigger nigging around
fuck your mother just in case

Low IQ people dont survive the winter.

Attached: hikkykostaja1.jpg (593x635, 28K)

nothing to do with weather , see white areas of south africa and rhodesia

WE WUZ KAMIKAZIS AND SHIIIEEET

i can't think straight with temps above 70°F

Everyone else is right to laugh at you.
UAE can afford to pay for westerners to design and build these things because it sits on oil, which would be worthless if not for westerners.

nothing wrong with that
all is fair in love and jihad

>which would be worthless if not for westerners
>we wuz oilz buyerz
>youz be nuttin without us buying all dat oil

Attached: export dubai.jpg (233x89, 12K)

Evidently.

Attached: untitled.png (619x406, 291K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dvc-vydnhpc

I have always had a problem with these IQ rankings from the point of population distribution. I don't think you can take a population density of a country like china and poll a large enough pool of population accurately.

BTFO

China rigs their IQ results, you should look into how they do it some time. I'd say the average Chinese IQ is closer to 90, after living there for several years.

It’s not just because they are warm, try looking harder...

I heard that above 20 degrees celsius, productivity decreases by 40%

>47 degrees
Can warm countries even compete?

Attached: 6701035_f260[1].jpg (260x332, 22K)

Arab gulf nations that LARP as developed are sad. It's painfully obvious to see its all oil money being used on shiny toys. There is no industry of any sort. It's quite literally a desert mirage. Once the oil drips dry you will be a desert like you were 50 years ago.

The cold forces you to get your shit together. They have it too easy. Humans naturally need stress to grow.

47 Celsius

What?

Didn't I kick your ass two wars back?

god i can't want for ww3 to join whoever wants to genocide you

i live in the desert southwest.
when it's really hot its easy to be lazy. just stay indoors and avoid the heat & sun. Too much time in the sun turns you kinda crazy, like a meth addict. I think its due to causing stress on your body & mind & emotions.

Because the sun does weird shit to people. Makes them more aggressive etc. For example Arizona has high road rage incidents.

Compared to colder climates where whites dwell theres usually low crime and high IQ.

Attached: 1526788279087.jpg (560x700, 60K)

Never said anything about buying oil you filthy sandperson.
Oil would be fuel for lamps and lighters without western inventions like the internal combustion engine, the jet engine, tarmac, and plastics.

Attached: ashura9.jpg (740x771, 131K)

talk about snow nigger cultural appropriation
all of those were invented by fellow arabs from Britannistan
before the German ethnic cleansing of it that crumbled the empire and reduced it to current Britain full of snow niggers
you can see the british royalty (only ehtnic arab natives left) observing the arab traditional dress

Attached: 1523099217130.jpg (937x528, 410K)

>117

That’s cute

“Phoenix receives the most sunshine of any major city on Earth.[88] Average high temperatures in summer are the hottest of any major city in the United States.[89] On average, there are 107 days annually with a high of at least 100 °F (38 °C)[90] including most days from late May through early October. Highs top 110 °F (43 °C) an average of 18 days during the year.[91] On June 26, 1990, the temperature reached an all-time recorded high of 122 °F (50 °C)”

Get on my level haji

Attached: F28F24F7-E897-42A2-952A-1E9D9A768BAF.jpg (1920x820, 457K)

If you warm up an idiot, it has more energy.

Summer is the worst season.

Attached: placateme.jpg (500x500, 72K)

because the tropical weather is conducive to laziness and demotivation.
studies also show that high humidity contributes to low happiness.
warm weather also means less clothing, and less clothing means childish behavior, unprofessionalism, and unpreparedness.
i have lived in key west for 4 years, moving soon (thank God) and i can attest to this fact, that warm weather creates dysfunctionality.

>47 degrees
>warm

kys you fucking pussy. Not to mention that the desert is dry out. Come down to fucking Florida and spend just a few minutes in our humid-as-fuck heat and you'll know what "hot" feels like

Haha hadj cant into sanora

Talk shit some more Amerimutt. We survive 40 degree celsius Summers and are doing (mostly) alright.

All right hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I think people moved to colder climates to escape the retards.

>47 degrees
>Cold
Unless snow stays your country isn't cold.

Attached: 1454411825828.jpg (310x350, 26K)