Why don't they just put these at every US school?

Why don't they just put these at every US school?

Attached: airport-security-detector1.jpg (400x501, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOM2jgzBBhs
youtube.com/watch?v=vVCvWqTOj_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would be too easy. There needs to be a villain to push their anti-gun agenda.

because they don't own stock in the company that makes them like you do

Tons of schools have them you know.

Why don't schools just hire a staff prostitute?

Yeah, this shit is so fucking fast to solve. Don't they have those on black schools in high crime rate areas?

Because they cost money

this is what ive been saying. most school in the hood have a metal detector/security checkpoint upon entry, and have little to no school shootings despite the high level of violence among the kids.

Every time a liberal points out that black inner city schools dont have these shootings, make this point. This is literally the only solution that will make children safer, and it has nothing to do with gun laws.

Would need to close off all side entrances and put a guard at the only entrance in & out.
People would complain about being trapped as a result. No freedom of movement, cant skip class will feel as though theyre in jail. Which would 'wake'everyone up and there would be an uprising in schools across america.

>a maniac with a gun stops shooting as soon as a beeping sound starts

Attached: 1525709108139.png (267x259, 5K)

mostly hood nigga schools, but what do you know they dont have these mass shootings

We didn't need them. I graduated prior to Columbine, though.

They wouldn't have an excuse to take away guns duh

When i went to an alternative school in the ghetto as a kid i used to be metal detected and you couldnt even enter the school without a belt on

It's cheaper to remove guns.

You can even make money by selling them to Africa and let nig nogs murder each other, win win situation.

Buy stock in #SESN right now if you wanna get rich soon desu m8

Yes.

They do, in inner cities
Black people literally call it an act of racism

HOW ABOUT THEY TURN ANYONE WITH A MACHINEGUN AWAY TO THE EXIT

they have armed guards in black schools already in addition to metal detectors

Attached: why there arent any black school shooters.jpg (630x376, 32K)

The schools here already have stuff like that.
All side entrances auto-lock during the school day with controlled entry through the front entrance.
In order to get through the foyers the front office has to buzz you in while you swipe an ID card or badge that unlocks the door. Several doors in the school are remotely locked and need IDs for access.

Cameras are everywhere of course, visible id badges are mandatory, strict policy on socializing during passing periods breaking up groups of students, restrooms are controlled and frequently visited. It's policy to keep classrooms locked from the outside during a period. Most windows are shatter resistant or reinforced.

is the floor layout from a penitentiary too?

I remember 20 years ago they put them in my school. I fantasized about blowing away the 100 people in line for them.

The thing is all the schools here are built like fortresses with security systems to keep assailants out. Problem is it's the students shooting the place up from within. They're inside jobs and remote controlled access in the school only goes so far without violating fire codes.

>I fantasized about blowing away the 100 people in line for them.
YOU WANT SECURITY THEATER? I'LL GIVE YOU SECURITY THEATER

I wonder to they get triggered by metallic teeth, I have a plenty and haven't been flying since I got them.

Well I couldn't help but draw parallels to prisons when I was in grade school. My high-school specifically was massive, the interior was nice but that thing could double as a fortified military outpost. The school was made up of a number of sequestered corridors off a central junction with access to all the main facilities. The offices were open, but the entrances, library, and I remember two hallways had doors equipped with electronic locks and ID scanners. Literally setup like some videogame where you swipe your card, you hear a buzzer and the LED on the reader turns green, and you hear the doors unlock.
The other corridors housing classrooms had fire doors that could be locked but were usually kept open.

The place really did feel like a prison - One of many reasons I fucking dreaded school day to day.

if you puts those at every school then the nigs who wait outside the school know you dont have a gun or knife and make you a much better target to rob. they make people less safe.

Yh only mass stabbings.

It basically was prison after a fashion because you're forced to go and attend against your will. You know you're already fucked when you find yourself trained to that mindset.

>yh
>mass stabbings
show flag bong

And then it's off to college/military/work or institutional modern day slavery of some kind as you stave off debt and sustain yourself. The sooner I buy my waily out of this fucked up society and drop off to take care of my
self until this country tears itself apart, the better.

So much money could be saved if corporal punishment was brought back for these schools.

Wait, youre fucking serious?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I DO NOT COME FROM AMERICA

IN MY COUNTRY

NOT A SINGLE SCHOOL HAVE THESE ANYWHERE

YET

THERE ARE ZERO MASS SHOOTINGS

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

AND AMERICANS

THEY CALL THEMSELVES

1ST WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

WHAT A FUCKING MEME

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

A FUCKING MEME MY FRIENDS

LMAO

lack of funding. so many american schools are already underfunded

"american education" isn't just a meme

Oh no, that metal detector will surely stop me and my rifle from killing people!

THIS IS A SERIOUS RECOMMENDATION TO SOLVE A PROBLEM SO PREVALENT

TO LIMIT THE FREEDOM OF STUDENTS AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE AMERICAN SCHOOLS LOOK UGLIER LIKE PRISONS

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

ITS LIKE A 3 ABDUL MOVIE COME TO LIFE LIKE CHARLIE CHAPLIN

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THE JOKE COUNTRY

HOLY SHIT LMAO

wouldn't stop shooter from stormtrooping right in by force
wouldn't stop flying in a weapon with a drone
wouldn't stop improvised weapon being carried
in piece by piece and assembled in school
>locks only keep the honest people out

>make a melting pot country
>Force cultures and races together
>the same cultures and races that have been fighting since history
>that have fought to make borders and segregate themselves and their religions and cultures
>surprised when people fight
fuck the left. they are the cause of this bullshit

Attached: wat.png (610x879, 452K)

Just like airport security, the purpose here is to try and deter criminals, not stop them.

Becsuse satan worshipping Dims wouldnt have a bargaining chip

Abolish public education and the DoE. Communities that want schools for kids can operate them for themselves.

Inner city schools, which the media doesn't care about. Egen back when Columbine hapoened I had a liberal teacher saying how racist only middle class white school shootings got coverage. She is right. The media ignores places like Chicago wih all its youth gang shootings.

That would be raycis.

>Why don't they just put these at every US school?
They do if the school are in a very bad neighborhood.

This is getting more and more real

youtube.com/watch?v=xOM2jgzBBhs

Full movie if you are interested:
>youtube.com/watch?v=vVCvWqTOj_A

Attached: MV5BMTJmNTk5YWUtNGM0MC00OGYwLTk4ZTQtMjgxYjViN2JlOWNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_.jpg (647x1000, 211K)

They do in urban schools where the students are mostly nigs.

Why not outside every home.

Or, you know, just ban guns once and for all. They'd be a few incidents here and there from fat rednecks spewing "frum muh cald dayd hands" as they get shot by SWAT but then we'd be gucci.

Are you asspain enough for posting this?

The second ammendment is supposed to have the very specific function of ensuring citizens can take up arms amd overthrow the federal government in absolutely dire circumstances with enough blood and sacrifice. Banning guns wouldn't solve these issues and it'd do a lot more harm than good. It's not worth the illusion of safety for the sake of peoples' feelings. The killings will continue.

because it's racist

>The killings will continue.
And he's proud of it, the mutt.
Gun nuts ought to be shot by police once and for all.

Nothing to be proud of - I'm stating facts.
Not even worth a (you).

Why not just offer education at home over the internet. No Jew tax required.

Most underrated reply I've seen all day.

> Mutt
> Euroflag

Ok muhammad

I hope they do... i fix these and other Xray security devices... keep me employed

fpbp

I went to an inner city high school, we had metal detectors and you could only enter the school through one entrance. We had IDs that we had to swipe to get in and the halls had hired hall monitors and security guards petroling the halls every now and then. You could stop school shootings by implementing these things in suburban high schools.

Probably because they're expensive as fuck and a lot of public schools over the years have gotten more and more students as smaller districts rolled into bigger ones, so they would need quite a few of them to keep the start and end of the day from turning into a 1-2 hour mess like the airport. But mostly it's a money thing, as not every district that has a public school can remotely afford it, or the voters won't care to pass a levy because that money would probably get pissed away on something else. Bottom line is the public school system sucks.

Then blacks wouldn't go to school.