The hourly wage needed to rent a two-bedroom home in every state

Attached: bf478d3b0372f81fc409eb526575a33f.png (640x515, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?16079-Reduced-Armenids-Their-Traits-and-History-Particularly-in-the-Jewish-People/page2&s=000004fc1c11d323c42bebac41991ab7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is bullshit

>t. Tennessee resident making $9.40 an hr

I make $30 an hour in CA and I need to be making $50/hour before I can comfortably rent a home

What's bullshit about it?. Don't tell me you're paying a $800 a month apartment by yourself without spending over 30% of your check.

misleading cause apartments require 3x the monthly rent in provable income.

Yikes it's the Kikes!

Attached: jewish-population-united-states-jewish-virtual-library.png (800x537, 266K)

Have another.

Attached: jew2_popUS.jpg (1125x844, 190K)

>only 30% of income
Load of bullshit. You don't need to save 70% for other things if you're on the edge.

>two bedroom
okay..
>home
bullshit, misleeding info

I can get a 3 bedroom apartment in Johnson City for under 700.

Without spending 30% on rent.

Here is the problem with all you poorfags. You want the good home and the ability to spend a ton of money on stupid shit. What does 70% of your budget go to? You either get the comfy home and never leave it because its too expensive or you get a shitty home and never go there.
PICK ONE

kek

50% of my budget goes to the house. The rest gets spent on phone bills, insurances(car/health mostly) $400 a month car bill, cable, internet, gas food. Then I got no money left. Literally negatve 200 every month. Have to Uber and lyft to make up for it. And we are a young couple in cali that actually own our house(rent for our house would be another 500-800 a month).idk how others do it desu. I am a super conservative spender, literally dont even eat out.

>California
Checks out. Ya gotta get the fuck out of there pronto.

If you need a two bedroom place, there should be two adults living there. So halve the figures.

If it’s you and a child, sorry, life’s tough for single mothers.

Rent a home? I thought you were only supposed to rent apartments?

Made-up numbers, the thread.

California is more expensive than Washington?

Attached: 1827862103.jpg (501x373, 39K)

you get a couch in san francisco for that much

Why are kikes such city-dwellers and why does lots of kikes correlate with degeneracy...

Attached: 1525443891592.jpg (1024x777, 890K)

Why would one person needs 2 bedroom apartment?

fuck yes it is. everyone and their mother wants to live in cali. niggers and spics come in droves and whites are starting to catch on and leave. great place if you're rich though.

Checked.

2br SFR. YEAH NO. Just more jewish tricks.

Use 2br MFR/Apartment for shit like this. My home state WV would be around $12/hr.

(((STATISTICS)))

2 bedroom apartments are normative; building more single bedroom apartment actually costs more money.

>phone bills
>car bill
>cable
>internet
All luxuries. A phone bill is $30 max for unlimited talk and text. Everything else is unnecessary. There's no reason to have a car bill other than you wanted a nice car. Cable and internet are absolutely luxuries.
>b-b-but I need internet to work
1. You almost definitely do not.
2. For what you do need, everyone pays for public libraries with free internet.
3. There are dial-up services that will give you internet for the low cost of looking at ads.

It's hot and crowded as fuck. I don't get it.

I don't know about Toothpaste Land, but there a fucking ass load of 1 bedrooms in America.

Exclude major cities and do it again. I pay $2250 a month for my 1br apartment in Chicago. Anywhere else in the state you can get the same thing for $800.

>life’s tough for single mothers
There's also a trillion benefits programs, charities, etc.

>apartment
That's not what I read user.

If you cant have 2 bedroom then have 1 sweetie

>building more single bedroom apartment actually costs more money
No, they don't. They usually cost more per square foot, because you're dividing fixed costs (water/electrical/sewage/appliances/etc.) across less, but they're less expensive.

>rent a 2 bedroom home
>rent

lel

>Idaho rent super low
>All jobs pay $8/hour

Fuck!

I'm thinking in terms of commie blocks, so there might be a little miscommunication.

beautiful people. hollywood. fun in the sun. gigantic cities. degeneracy galore. of course its crowded! it attracts dumb people which is 99% of every day people.

Map's horseshit. I rent a 2 bedroom home on (sadly) much less than that in a nice (hwhite) town.

This is fucking retarded
Cost of living isn't the same across every city

By state is a terrible way to measure. A house in Austin is worth more than a house in Midland

I took home to mean "place where one lives" not home=house.

why live in chicago? do they have nice, gated ivory towers there?

The way americans build houses, sure. Seperate bathrooms and stuff. Houses are rarely built like that in Europe.

savages

>single worker renting two bedroom HOUSE

Sorry, I don't know shit about typical pinko architectural methodology.

>two bedroom home
Well that's bullshit. Talk about congregate housing for one person and studios for couples (two hourly workers) and we can have a discussion.
>muh chilluns
If you have children there are numerous programs to help you stretch a minimum wage job to get a couple bedrooms.

>well in Europe
Get the fuck out of this thread, Mohammed

Downtown Chicago is very nice and clean. The south and west sides house the negro population where the crime and murder occurs. Plus I have a very good job here.

>All jobs pay $8/hour
>live in Idaho
>$7.25 minimum wage
>Jack in the Box starts at like $11/hour because there's a competitive labor market
Wow!

ayy ayy leaving right now, Frank.

Ok, gramps.
Good luck living in this modern world

This. People far too often live beyond their means and become slaves to debt

Think about it user, that's the way it used to be back in the postwar era. One worker supporting a wife and two kids with money for a car, vacations, etc.

>life is not worth living without an 800 dollar phone

>400$ car bill
Lmao fucking retard

You mean back when every other major economy had just been ruined and the U.S. accounted for about half of all global commerce? Let's not assume that's going to be the case very often going forward.

>single payer in a 2 bed place
Shiggy

karl marx was right, rent needs to be abolished. capitalist cucks BTFO

Cable is objectively luxury. And you don't need internet to both your phone and WiFi at your house - pick one or the other. Also if your car payment is 400 and you can't make your house payment, that's a luxury too. Sell it and get a car you can afford.

That's why you don't live in San Fran you move to some where like Eureka.

I'll give you cable, but the rest are near necessities.
You don't need the newest/greatest dumbphone either.

Car payment, yes. You're always going to have some sort of car payment, whether it's for a new car with a warranty, a used car with extended warranty, or paying for public transportation. It's nice to have a paid off car too, but shit starts breaking down and the additional maintenance equates to a car payment.

Just can't escape that, unless you live next door to work, or there's very low cost transit available. Again, depends on where you live in relation to work.

lol okay bud keep having your friends come pack into your trailer

You mentioned a $30 phone, not an $800 phone. One extreme to the other.

The folks chasing the newest iPhone every year are absurd, I agree.
I cut cable myself, had like 300 channels but found myself only watching 5-6 channels really. Now I have Netflix, but thinking about dropping it too. Tired of them adding all their own shows instead of decent movies.

>that's why you don't live in arable land you move to somewhere like the boondocks

why the fuck should inherited wealth dictate your geographical home? am i insane for thinking I or one of my prole descendants should have the opportunity to live in choice real estate like the coast rather than trust fund babies inheriting that land?

you sound like a cuck to the bourgeois

Then let's not assume the nuclear family and children in wedlock are going to be the case very often going forward.

I actually do need internet to work you absolute retard. I can’t download trading software/trade stocks on the fucking library computer.

You can get a low end smart phone for cheaper than the cost of a flip phone now grandpa.

Get a better cable, phone and internet plan. You don't need cable all you need is phone and internet

Are you illiterate?
>phone bill should be $30 max
>(you) have fun living in a modern world
>life isn't worth living without an $800 phone
>(you) You mentioned a $30 phone, not an $800 phone. One extreme to the other.

>a 1 bedroom apartment is 1/2 the cost of a 2 bedroom apartment.
Dum dum

DC is more expensive because of all the lobbyists and politicians

what state is RI?
are there many niggers?

Rhode Island?

My factory start at 11.25/hr and can't get anybody worth a shit that will even work the job.

TN here.

>11.25/hr
>anybody worth a shit
That's your problem. You're not going to get literate applicants when tech companies are paying 25/hr to anyone who can Fizz-Buzz.

Yeah poster you responded to here. Literally my job requires internet as I flip items. Not leaving a sick family memeber by themself just so i can sit on a computer in the library. Also i have security system too which is expensive but obviously needed leaving near too many spics. Basic costs just take up everything. At least i am investing in a house in a growing are. I'll be set aftwr that. I am saving a lot in the meantime through saving in carious means

You're answering my question with a question.
Are you an american?

Also again here the poster you replied to. Internet was cheaper if i had cable too. Literally cheapest internet option included basic cable. I dont even use it

You need $30 an hour to live in the degenerate cities of California

>mfw liberals say they help the poor

>without spending 30% of your check
What kind of qualifier is that?

Checked. Jews are not jews, their culture existed long before modern day Judaism and was more closely related to Babylonian religion for much of their cultures existance and this has been maintained among the Rabbis and later written down into the Talmud/Zohar.

The jewish culture is that of the city dwelling semetic people of mesopotamia. Europeans have had the majority of their population living in cities for less than 100 years. Jews have had the majority of their population living in dense cities for somewhere around 5,000+ years. Cities are enviromental selectors for certain types of behavior and character traits which are reflected in modern Jewish culture.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?16079-Reduced-Armenids-Their-Traits-and-History-Particularly-in-the-Jewish-People/page2&s=000004fc1c11d323c42bebac41991ab7

This explains how the culture developed.

It's a start in bumfuck TN it tops out at 20 we cant even get welfare niggers to even start.

This doesnt tell you much. You could rent a two bedroom home and your neighbors might be paedophile drug dealers. So that price is obviously not one that you can actually get.

Eh New Jersey seems about right, a 2 bedroom apt will run you about 16-2000 depending on the area, even the shit hole ghettos are expensive, it’s because everything revolves around fucking nyc. I can afford a nice 1 bedroom in a good area comfortably but I can’t justify paying upwards of $2000 grand a month for an apartment and the closer to the city it gets the more expensive it gets, current renting a 3 bedroom house up in the woods for 1400 a month with a roommate. Pretty comfy

>mfw spending $2000 a month on one bedroom apartment
>heroin needles and human feces everywhere
>half my check goes to spics
>no jobs because overregulation
>FUCK DRUMPF ITS HIS FAULT

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (376x376, 28K)

I have a 2400 sq ft house in TN on 3 acres that is $900/month on 3.8% fixed rate for 15 yrs.

Yes it's Rhode Island.
Just Google RI United states, it's not that hard Pjotr

>back in the postwar era. One worker supporting a wife and two kids with money for a car, vacations
they also started working in their early teens, had enough experience to move up or out to better positions after highschool, saved money to pay in full for vacations/tvs/cars so they don't get fucked by usury, and stayed at one job long enough to actually earn some real money.

Why does this dumb ass meme presuppose that everyone needs a fucking 2 bedroom home? Is OP just a fagit?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

retarded as fuck
i lived in CO. made 13/hr and paid for a 2 bedroom "home" easily.

That's not my name Hans.
Thanks.

Attached: usbergersctf.jpg (780x571, 34K)

Supply, cost, and demand are related. If people who can and want to do the job are scarce, you need to pay more. Or go the Jewish route and import immigrants.

All the whites are on meth and all the niggers are lazy.

Pay more than 11/hr for the ones who aren't.

if you are renting and are over 24 just kill yourself.

t. renter for more than 10 years

But HR is a fat nigger bitch and a faggot nigger boy. We cant hire Whites.

It looks like your company will be outcompeted by another with a functional hiring program. Such is capitalism. Better luck next time, and learn from the mistakes.