Who else wishes they never visited Jow Forums?

Attached: sopranos.jpg (680x478, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6yHMnBBR9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1490530911140.jpg (624x480, 40K)

redpill is really hard to take when you are not white

It can consume your life if you let it. Try to get outside and meet people today! :D

I have no desire to do that
I don't have friends anyway

Knowledge is power, my friend. Adapt, overcome, and progress.

Cheer up bucko! It's you and me against the world. You can mostly ignore "redpills" if they don't affect you directly. Do you think you are a good person?

Jow Forums is a necessary evil because it exposes you to certain ideas that are taboo in schools and most media outlets. Even if you don't necessarily agree with everything that gets posted here, simply being exposed to these ideas and concepts actually makes you think critically about why certain ideas like multiculturalism and diversity are promoted in public schools.

Attached: Chinese-Gangs-and-Canadian-Real-Estate-The-Odd-Correlation-721x481.jpg (721x481, 100K)

Jow Forums is like snack food.
Every now and again is fine for lols and information; too much and you might feel drained and/or bored.

yes but I still live with people that I don't like and the fact that world would be better place without India makes me feel really insignificant

This site sucks up ur energy and turns you into a recluse, get off pol before its too late.

actually it was an eye opener for me. aside of the obvious shilling and general pessimism and paranoia, you can found some interesting facts and besides, i'm happy to have a place where i can do and laugh at really dark humour without being ostracized as a creep or a psycho

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Jow Forums saved my life.

I don't care at all either way.

It hasn't affected my life positively or negatively.

I started coming here 2015
I wish i went to Jow Forums instead

who else here wisha dey neva met da boss wife
youtube.com/watch?v=m6yHMnBBR9o

Attached: The Boss' Wife.gif (245x140, 1.3M)

You only find it funny because your a straight white male, try walking in nonwhites shoes.

I wish Trump will come through and be the hero Jow Forums needs.

Sometimes... I wish sometimes that Im just another liberal than THIS... Blissful ignorance...

Attached: 1521600600193.jpg (3580x2723, 1.66M)

fuck i love the sopranos.

NAXALT is the umbrella redpill to put everything you see here in perspective. Also remember that even with the IQ redpill, being a moral, decent person is what truly matters.

this

Eh i wouldn't worry about it too much. You only get to live this life once, make the most of it! You don't need to worry about what's best for the world. You gotta do what's right by you.

but you have the choice to go to the loo in public? pretty cool imo

Why would the world be a better place without Indians? Seriously, don’t think like that. Even niggers are welcome on Earth, in my opinion. Diversity, when talking about nations with their own racial buildup, ethnicities and identities, make the world far more interesting. But the thing is, everyone has got to stay where they come from, but right now (since the 60’s actually), the jews and their shills have more or less opened the gates of all huwhite nations, causing so much racial pollution and more or less allowing muzlets to wage jihad on huwhite nations, with the explicit goal of making Christianity and Islam wipe each other of the map, so that the only Abrahamic religion that remains is Judaism, which the fake kikes and shills are completely unrelated to in more than 90% of cases. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

but I never really wanted to do what's right for me
I always cared about the world and future of humanity more than anything

India is a failed country
it's way too divided
it's basically what Jow Forums warns of a multicultural shithole
it takes more from the world than it contributes

Still better than Brazil, lulz. Be proud of where you come from, m8. Huwhites are not better or worse than other races; that’s the judgment you give to it.

What caste are you from?

We're in a fucking stagmire

Attached: Little_Carmine.png (500x460, 326K)

Well whatever makes you happy kid. Find a way to make your local space better and branch out from there.

I'm pretty sure we all do, but at the same time I know I helped a lot of people, and met a lot of guys who have given me a lot of support over the years.
And I'll never regret BTFO of all those niggers and kikes.

my parents are sikh
I don't know about caste though and I am not religious and what do you mean by being proud of? I should be proud of what exactly?

Are you kidding me, streetshitter? This is one of the most entertaining places on the internet!

Attached: 5AC355B3-F518-4F9E-8768-82C29DDC9CFB.jpg (750x1048, 394K)

Shareblue and Google Shill AI.

>who else wishes they never visited Jow Forums?
sooner be closer to the truth than further away from it! Jow Forums is a necessary medicine, harsh, but necessary!

Attached: theRoadQuote2.png (1024x512, 568K)

Experiencing the extremes on both sides of the aisle is good. It made me realize the importance of having a balanced opinion on political issues.

There are definitely good things to come out of Pol.

However there are plenty of days where my presence here reminds me that I have hit a place I never thought I would. If anything I'm disappointed to see the potential of this board go to shit if not wasted.

Not me, this place has taught me some useful shit that has saved my life.

yes

I dont know what the fuck I would be if I was still a leftist in the modern age

they completely shit the bed and went off the deep end and pushed me hard right.

Remember when you came here coz you wanted to see something edgy?

Now you decide you had enough of this shit place but you find the real world is even worse than here?

It's the worst kinda feel

>who told you to stop picking bongo? Attendant, 20 whippings for this negro!

Your race, ethnicity, culture, heritage, etc. Why be proud? Because it’s who you are and that won’t change. Really, everything is better than being mixed race, which makes you live in a void

Nice, m8.