Do you stand with Iran?

Do you stand with Iran?

Attached: 1118643636.jpg (448x505, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm antisemitic in the broadest sense of the term. Fuck Muslims and Jews. You all have your own agendas and it doesn't align with ours.

>Iranians are semitic
American education for you

>Do you stand with sand monkeys?
No

Attached: th.jpg (160x140, 6K)

Totally, the government will pay for my sex change operation

/Thread

Attached: 2018-05-17 09.21.02.jpg (944x777, 435K)

Unironically I do
Iran is a cool, independent mostly Aryan country full of q.ts

t. Guy with a 3rd gen Persian gf

On 3rd June Iran will nuke Israel, pin this shit and remember, 2 weeks to go

Digits do not confirm

I want to go to Iran, if not this year then a year from now most likely. But ideally before shit gets crazy and everyone starts nuking each other. Once I get to know the people, I'll be able to answer that question honestly. As it stands, they're the great unknown.

nah

No. Take away all the jews in the world and they will still hate the US.

Yep, this ones going in my cringe compalation

against the saudis and the gulf countries?

Yes

ISRAEL #1!!!!!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x931, 118K)

Negative, they still owe me an embassy.

>american education

Unironically yes.

Anything below the North hemisphere should be nuked, who cares what "races" they are.

No

t. Yahvé ben le CRIF

Iranians (Persians in particular) aren't Semitic. They aren't Arabs. They follow a Semitic religion, sure, but still do most Europeans.

Fuck off shitskins. You know what I meant. But le Persian Aryan bloodline got ARABED up the wazoo, like there's much of a difference anymore. They're all subhumans.

Iranians never got Arab'ed, you retarded Burger. Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

There was a HUGE difference before the USA backed Khomeini and his Revolution.

1. Reza Shah Pahlavi was de-Islamifying Iran. Forced to abdicate by Soviet and Anglo scum.

2. His son was de-Islamifying Iran while gradually becoming independent from OPEC and the petrodollar scheme. He is betrayed by Carter's administration who implements a plan to back Khomeini, which was drafted during JFK's time (can provide sources).

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

yeah, exept the jews ofc, lets just keep circlejerking about how every nonwhite needs to be nuked instead of convincing people to stop destabelising the region and stopping people from coming here.

Americans never stop being stupid apparently, it's maybe the McDonalds you ate that is getting to your brain

Do you lack reading comprehension? I said the Jews can get fucked too, Mo'ammar. Also, you need to go back. You don't belong in Germany and we both know this.

>t. (((memeflaggot)))

You don't belong anywhere in this Universe. You are too dumb and should kill yourself. Actually, I am glad people like you die in Jew-led wars. It is kind of like genetic winnowing.

>I said the Jews can get fucked too, Mo'ammar
oh wow, i guess that changes everything, your goverment will stop giving billions to israel and stop going to war in the middle east now.
this retarded larping shit helps nobody, but you dont want to help anyone, you dont want to fix anything, you just want to larp in your bouble so you dont have to face the rality that your country and europe is going to shit because of you

>le iranians are aryan meme

they are sandniggers

Iranians are the "based black men" of Jow Forums

Attached: 1517256851570.gif (775x687, 197K)

stay jelly

No. I don't stand with Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Suriname, Egypt or any other country from the Jew/Muslim world either.

I am not jealous.

Attached: shapuri.jpg (1248x958, 214K)

what a cuck question to ask. You really must of gotten use to sandnigger dick these days.

Yes user, but do you stand with her?

Word up Izzoh, no we hate Iran and we will nuke them soon.

fuck iran

t. Israel's cucks

I also hate Israel, you realize I don’t have to choose either one don’t you?

Dumb fucking Muslim worshipping your baby fucking prophet.

Oops

meme flag, most likely a shitskin mudslime hiding behind a European flag.

When the day comes, I will personally take off your skin, sell your women as whores and kill your children.

and I will do that until my home is free of you
take that as a guarantee, you damn sandnigger

1. Reza Shah Pahlavi was de-Islamifying Iran. Forced to abdicate by Soviet and Anglo scum.

2. His son was de-Islamifying Iran while gradually becoming independent from OPEC and the petrodollar scheme. He is betrayed by Carter's administration who implements a plan to back Khomeini, which was drafted during JFK's time (can provide sources).

I stand with the House of Pahlavi -- which crumbled in 1979 after the nigger muslims robbed the Iranian state of national identity (again). Get Islam out of Iran and I'll support the country again. Get Islam out of everywhere and I'll support humanity again.

I stand for America and Europe.
The rest of you are refuse.

t.

Attached: 48f5471edc2e327a5ba8eafae4f3746c.jpg (1800x1248, 302K)

exactly this

only you think that subhuman

>Reza Shah Pahlavi was de-Islamifying Iran.
He was cucking* Iran
He was cucking* his history and his culture
And he was cucking* his oil

Of course because it allowed your Jewed country to suck all of the oil they needed

You snow niggers were the ones that backed Khomeini as new evidence shows that I can share. I hope even if Iran secularizes that it never becomes your friends again. Eat shit, snow nigger filth.

Also, Anglo and Soviet scum should have never forced the Shah's father to abdicate for getting close to Hitler. He was actually de-Islamifying Iran at a more rapid rate than his son.

Into the oven you go, Chaim.

We give foreign aid to countries all around the world, and I would cut it all off. Watch you subhumans starve in the gutter without whitey's gimmiedats. I just want my country to go its own way while you monkeys bomb each other to shit, Jews and Muslims alike. Fuck all of you.

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

I stand with Uganda FUCK IRAN!!!

Attached: Und sie heist Uganda.jpg (538x579, 18K)

>Muslims think that anti-Israel sentiment in the USA means pro-Muslim sentiment
Oh the poor fucks really are retarded from so much inbreeding.

>Do you stand with Iran?
no. but i can't stand drumpfy

Attached: 45.png (787x336, 73K)

>muh oil

fedora argument. Go watcha Michela Moore film and jack off to the muslim in your living room -- he's fucking your wife.

>backed Khomeini

The motherfucker stormed our embassy and got people killed, sanctioned off the country, and disgraced the culture. Whose side are you on here faggot?

BTW: snow bunny? you got the same flag as me dipshit. neck yourself in kabab water, shitskin

>Watch you subhumans starve in the gutter without whitey's gimmiedats
?
this shit will never happen, stop living in your fantasy, in reality you are fucking up the middle east, thats obviously already fucked because of shitskins, and give israel massive support white neglecting your own country.
with the money trump got for israel you could have built a wall.
so stop living in fantasy land and come up with an approach that is realistic or is your mutt brain unable to do that?

>The motherfucker stormed our embassy and got people killed, sanctioned off the country, and disgraced the culture. Whose side are you on here faggot?
Learn to read, you boorish savage. You snow nigger filth piece of shit. I gave sources and explanations.

The Shah was no longer being economically cooperative, so you snow niggers betrayed him by supporting Khomeini.

Anyways, eat shit and die, you hypocritical faggot. I hope Iranians learn the truth and never become your friends.

No

>sources and evidence
>where?

Fuck your explanation. You're not a historian/authority.

learn to wipe your ass with paper/use a fucking loo. There's shit hanging off your little rump, Akmed

>I'll support the country again
Guess what? Your shit government is supporting even crazier Islamists as an alternative to IRI. They are Islamists commies called MEK/NCRI, and they have a history of cultish behavior, supported IRI revolution, killing Americunts, backing Saddam after not getting enough gibs and gassing Iranians, and etc. They were classed as terrorists until recently but Bolton and Trump have upped their support for them.

We don't need either Islam or the support of hypocritical snow nigger shit than you. The best thing you snow niggers can do is die like cattle for Israel. At least that's one good outcome out of all this.

You faggots were the ones that backed Khomeini. I absolutely detest you, down to your very bone.

>You're not a historian/authority.
Appeal to one's credentials is not how you engage in debate, snow nigger.

The Pahlavis were betrayed by you Americunts, and a lot of Iranians are waking up to this. Yes, Khomeini was INITIALLY backed by Carter's administration.

Regardless, you are now supporting even worse Islamists in opposition to the IRI, called MEK/NCRI.

I hope either you or your sons die in great agony.

Look at my sources or KYS. The Shah was betrayed by Americunt savages. This makes sense considering his father was also betrayed.

The wall would cost a fraction of what Obamacare alone costs every year, but Trump has the Uniparty to deal with, and despite the fact that we voted for him in the primary, and he won by a hair in the general, the system is so rotten that there's only so much the voter and average American can do.

Also, the Middle East has been through horrific war after horrific war throughout the twentieth century. Why was there no "migrant crisis" after the Iran-Iraq War? Because your government wasn't opening its wallet, and imposing these people on fellow EU countries, giving them red carpet treatment, free houses, free food, I'm sure less than a third of them are working now if even that, but I doubt your government would release statistics like that. Merkel and the EU, all the US's fault, right?

And my country is going to shit because we were cursed with a massive border with Mexico, and our politicians passed Hart-Cellar and the 1990 Immigration Act in the dead of night, with no public debate or media coverage. The knife was slipped in our back just like it was slipped in yours under the cover of darkness. You should be angry at globalists and the international banking cartel, not normal, average Americans.

Faggot -- Obama just gave billions of dollars to Komeini for his little nuclear plan. US does support Iran. Also, US has supported HAMAS and others fighting Isreal. My shit country backs EVERYONE! All the bets are covered.

Are you Isreali, user? If so -- you're days are numbered. They're all going to get you one day, and the temple falls again! XD

I stand on top of Iran's bloody corpse and take a huge steaming shit on it.

Fuck Muslims. Sunni or Shia.

I'll stand with anyone against isreal

I read the document... okay. Uhhhh, so they had a PLAN? Did they do anything? Nope...

Thanks for the little conspiracy, nigger. Now kill yourself in halal meat for Allah

You must be a boomer who can't think worth shit. Or you could be brain damaged from drugs?

I already gave sources and explained, you snow nigger piece of shit. My entire family is pro-Pahlavi and educated, and we all know that Carter's administration backstabbed the Shah over disputes regarding pricing oil, manufacturing objectives, and etc.

Anyways, your shit government is supporting the Rajavis and MEK more than the Shah's son. There's a reason for that, snow nigger.

You can smell the camel coming from all your posts.

>says he's pro Pahlavi
>I say I'm pro Pahlavi
>sand nigger gets mad

Dude, you really are a carpet trader. Even when I come out in support of the Shah you still hate. Dude, kill yourself -- nvm. Fuck Iran. You have no culture anyways.

>tfw you just want to let Muslims and Jews duke it out
>tfw you know your country will get tagged on by Israel
>tfw you have to help one side or the other
Why can't we go back to our attitudes in the world wars and just sell shit to both sides?

Iran is the only power standing up to the global elite and Israel. Why the fuck would you not support them?

Attached: 1470376276425.png (536x598, 583K)

Get the fuck out of Europe

Attached: mg.jpg (493x493, 91K)

I'm not Muslim, you retard, and there are even more sources I can give. These things we know for sure, snow nigger cunt:

1. Carter's administration backstabbed the Shah over disputes about hiking oil prices. This is indisputable. There is enough evidence here.

2. Carter's UN ambassador praised Khomeini numerous times. Moreover, plans to put Khomeini into power were drafted during JFK's time.

3. The Shah was already pissing off the USA by disagreeing to William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal. By then, USA had pivoted to Saudi Arabia who undercut oil prices.

A bit more too...

Regardless, your country has never been at war with Islam. You are just driven by profit and greed. Eat shit, hypocritical faggot.

You're unreasonable, and that's why your people live in a medieval sewer. I initially agreed that the Shah was a good man -- and then you just bashed and talked about jimmy Carter (as if I support Jimmy fucking Carter). What is your point in all of this? I'm American so I should fuck off?

See how quick you were to no longer be pro-Pahlavi?

It reflects how quick your leaders also change alliances or friendships whenever convenient. Eat shit, snow nigger.

You were never pro-Pahlavi or anything else that involved the benefit of my country.

>You have no culture anyways
We retained our Pagan myths, literatyre, lore, and etc, better than you snow niggers. You suck the dick of Semites more than we do. At least the Gathas, Shahnameh, our celebrations, etc. are there. You guys do nothing but suck the dicks of Jews while thinking you retianed your pagan myths well.

>We retained our pagain myths

Faggot -- the Saudi's kicked your asses in the 8th century and destroyed the Avesta. Your language was destroyed until the 20th Century. Your little shit Zoroastrian God is dead -- and its not coming back. You have no authentic Iranian culture, faggot!

> I'm American so I should fuck off?
Yes, that's my point.

From Khomeini, to ISIS, to Wahhabism, to Taliban, to whatever else, you have poked your nose into the region, under the pretext of "freedom" whilst supporting Islamists.

I want a neo-Sassanian empire to rise, not the neo-Achaemenid empire. Why? Because the Sassanids were much more cruel to you snow niggers. They were much more ferocious.

This is what you will get soon. We'll abandon Islam whilst hating you EVEN MORE. Once it becomes wide-spread knowledge how Khomeini was backed by the USA, you will have enemies not just for life, but a couple of decades.

Fuck the pedophile Ayatoilets subhumans. Their days are numbered.

Regime change when????

Attached: 6AE8F010-4F0B-426D-A0FB-3316CDDF8850.jpg (400x305, 30K)

Give it a break, Ahmed. You're a Muslim. You people got raped by Arabs -- and now you're an Arab. Deal with it

>Why was there no "migrant crisis" after the Iran-Iraq War? Because your government wasn't opening its wallet
because you didnt bomb lybia to shreds allowing them to be shipped here, this is your fault, the goverment are retards that are soft because of christianity, but you bombed the gates that was holding them back.

What is this autistic sperging?

Attached: 37d732b43041eec7b6922cc1788772ef.jpg (540x960, 51K)

The Gathas are attested to Zarathustra and they were retained, snow nigger. Gathas is written in Old Avestan, and it's still there as linguistic analysis shows. Go to Avesta.org.

Also, Shahnameh, written by Ferdowsi, helped retain many myths too. The way it detials Sassanian kingly lineage in its third portion was also accurate.

We also have celebrations like Charshanbeh Soori, Yalda, Nowruz, etc. Eat shit, snow nigger. Sassanian culture was retained well.

>we'll come back and get you

yeah right. iran would get wasted. Bring back your cheap gods, tacky dress, stupid customs and camels. No middle eastern country can get out of the stone age lol.

Attached: untitled.png (200x212, 119K)

>go to Avesta.org

I've read everything on the website -- from the Denkard to the Avesta. Try again

Try again, snow nigger:
(gave source here on how we're not mongrels)

Just because I don't like you or your double-standards, whilst also hating Islam, does not make me an Arab. Get used to the fact the world is more complex than your simple-minded dualism. Even the dualism of our magi was far more nuanced than your shit mind.

Thanks to you faggots. If you faggots hadn't betrayed the Shah, Iran probably would not be Islamic by now. In fact, the Shah's father was better, yet Anglo and Soviets cunts forced him out of power.

I am surprised you can even read. Have you read fragments of Cologne-Mani Codex?

>Go to Avesta.org and read my ancient holy book

Sorry, ahmed. your culture died. Glad I can gloss over what's left of it on the internet. Other than that, it's not worth scoffing at -- not much left there in iran, save for little goat farmers and aged cheese.

Ur retarded

>Cologne-Mani

No, what is it? Sounds cool

A Zoroastrian minority in Yazd, Iran has retained rituals dating to Sassanian era. Do you see druids in your snow nigger countries retaining rituals dating to pre-Christianization? Huh, tell me this snow nigger.

Basically all of Europe formed a coalition to take out Gadhafi. But keep blaming Americans for everything. David Cameron, Sarkozy, Hilly, Obummer, they were all in on it. But if blaming America and Americans for everything wrong in the world makes the world a simpler, easier place to deal with, then be my guest. No sense in trying to have a reasonable discussion with you. There's a transnational cabal that's answerable and accountable to no one, and German citizens are no more to blame than American citizens for its existence.

Answer this first:

A Zoroastrian minority in Yazd, Iran has retained rituals dating to Sassanian era. Do you see druids in your snow nigger countries retaining rituals dating to pre-Christianization? Huh, tell me this snow nigger.

Unfortunatly people are bringing back pagainsm. Have you seen the threads on this site, asshole?

Besides, European people retained the lore and myths of pagan/panthiestic peoples in Christianity anyhow. The fuck you think the alchemical movement was all about? The fuck you think the early church fathers were all about? The old traditions still survive, it's just not at the center of people's lives.

So do you suck Arab cocks when you dress up like Zoroaster and practice your ancient rituals?

>Unfortunatly people are bringing back pagainsm. Have you seen the threads on this site, asshole?
It is a reconstruction. The Zoroastrians in Yazd and India have retained an UNBROKEN tradition dating to Sassanian era. There is no unbroken tradition of paganism in Europe. This is a fact.

>The old traditions still survive
Out of Indo-European cultures: India preserved their old traditions the best. Then Iran. Then Europe.

You guys had your entire traditions, rituals, broken until later reconstructionist or revival movements like Snorri Sturluson.

Regardless, I hate you snow niggers and your double-standards. The only way you are able to make friends is through dissimulation. You are not that different from Jews.

When the truth comes out, you will have enemies for many many generations, much worse than now.

You fucked us over three times in the 20th century, and you are planning to do so now by pushing Islamists commies into power (MEK). Batshit insane, worse than any Roman emperor in history.

oh dont get me wrong, it was a nato thing lead by france britain and the US, im well aware of that, but thats still the main reason that we have that many migrants now.
>easier place to deal with
it seems pretty simple desu, dont destabelize countrys dont try to change regimes and especially dont bomb people holding back migrants like lybia or turkey.
>and German citizens are no more to blame than American citizens for its existence
yeah i agree, but you need to stop blaming the german people for taking refugees, they were brainwashed by christianity and you into doing it.
pagan threads are great and i will tell you why, most religious people just believe in a deity not in catholicism or protestantism or some shit, people adopting paganism will not adopt the wierd shit but only the interesting and meaningful things. this will get rid of alot of the christian bullshit that has never been dealt with.