Reminder that all Jow Forums mutts, neets...

Reminder that all Jow Forums mutts, neets, virgins and losers would be the first to get sent to a nazi concentration camp.
You faggots fantasize about totalitarian regimes and think you're going to be some political officer or something when you'll just be the same untermensch and undesirable that Nazis hated.
Same goes for /leftypol/ fags too. First ones to be sent to the gulag. It's like they don't realize that the entire system that they so worship is built on their sweat and blood as they slave away in some work camp, building infrastructure and factories.

Attached: 270px-Black_triangle.svg.png (270x240, 4K)

>First ones to be sent to the gulag. It's like they don't realize that the entire system that they so worship is built on their sweat and blood as they slave away in some work camp, building infrastructure and factories.
Nah. I would be bringing law and order in Latvia, and you would be sent to the gulag.

One can acknowledge the superior method of organizing a society and ensuring its continuation without necessarily fitting into the aforementioned society.

This, Jow Forumsacks will be the first to go.
As they should.

>Nah. I would be bringing law and order in Latvia, and you would be sent to the gulag
Sure you would Ivan. Which was the most persecuted demographic in the Great Purge? Russians

Totally worth it, just because I don't benefit from the best system doesn't mean I can't want it.

Some of us would rather be put out of our misery than endure this dengenerate world of "progress" any longer

Per capita imprisonment rate at highest gulag point (discounting POWs) was lower than modern American rate. Under a million people were executed, which is less than .5%. None of my relatives (just like the rest of Russians - which is why Stalin's support is so high) were targeted, and neither would I.

I unironically just want western society as it is right now, but unfortunately we keep moving in a more authoritarian direction.

>he believes communist revisionist propaganda
keep watching RT bro
Papa Putin will save us all and bring us wealth and power (even though your country is literally Africa tier 100km outside of Moscow)

Everyone on Jow Forums would receive the "asocial" triangle user.

Attached: illuminutardhurrdurr.png (951x684, 25K)

>Papa Putin
Neoliberal fool. I'm talking about Red Russia here, and all I need to trust is what the people around me tell me about their lives and the lives of their relatives and ancestors.

>trusting the tales of people who have been spoonfed and brainwashed to believe state sponsored propaganda the moment they're born
bravo

>mutts, neets, virgins, losers
>leftypol
Thank G-d I'm Jewish! There's many of us here.

Shalom.

>muh caaamps

OP the keyboard warrior hears himself talk. Tell me asshole, do you jack off to videos of yourself jacking off?

Attached: download (25).jpg (474x276, 18K)

> Reminder that all Jow Forums mutts (...) would be the first to get sent to a nazi concentration camp.
Wrong. Concentration camps were meant for Jews (and the occasional prisoner of war). The "ehh, Nazis wanted to put all nonwhites into concentration camps because they rayciss!!!" is a myth born in American pop culture - thanks to the US's never ending focus on racial matters, and African Americans boundless victim complex. Yes, the Nazis DID have a ranking order regarding human races, but even so, there was no plan to (let's say) put non-jewish nonwhites into concentration camps. It would not be feasible either.

> neets
Would not have been tolerated. They would not have been sent to concentration camps, though (waste of resources), but "re-educated" through other means. Only if the laziness persisted would he get the same treatment as the disabled, which - while it could mean certain death and painful experiments - would not lead to them being sent to a KZ either.

> virgins
Unlike Leftwingers, Nazis did not tolerate whoring around. Having a high partner count was not something to be proud of, but rather a sign of degeneracy. If anything, virgins would be more respected for saving themselves for the one partner in life (Nazis spent quite some money on "happy family propaganda", after all).

> losers
Depends on what kind of loser we are talking about. If it is what modern-day-"normies" and Leftwingers call a 'loser', then Nazis most likely wouldn't see any problem with them.

> You faggots fantasize about totalitarian regimes
Even the most Nazi-like anons here do not wish for totalitarian regimes. And they don't need one either, even if they share some of the views common in Nazi Germany. The ones actually wanting (and fighting for) a totalitarian regime are almost exclusively Commi/Feminist anons who can't cope with people having "forbidden" thoughts.

>latvia
says the slav

Attached: khan2.jpg (1196x1200, 172K)

>balts
>slavs
wouldn't expect a dumb cancuck to know the difference

Attached: khan3.jpg (1200x800, 254K)

Don't see any Baltic flag in there