It's over, Jow Forums lost

It's over, Jow Forums lost

twitter.com/carvellwallace/status/998359590302437378

Attached: Capture.jpg (871x1217, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carvellwallace/status/998359590302437378
cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158
timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to make republicans

Monday, no work?

shitskin america

Because voters love seeing the 13% act like the 13%
>inb4 why aren't I 50 points ahead?

Observe how they make sure to make the entire issue about race so that these obnoxious people end up as heros fighting against opression and racism.

(((Facebook))) is to blame for this

Stupid fucking niggers are stealing and robbing whites for those "designer shyt mane"

Attached: Capture.jpg (133x263, 15K)

>niggers are hated for being loud and obnoxious
>asked to stop nigging
>in response, more niggers gather to be louder and more obnoxious than the last niggers
Sometimes I think that maybe the jew is actually our greatest ally by making more and more people hate niggers. But then I remember that they're still jews and we wouldn't even have these nigger problems if not for them. The jew always plays both sides.

Attached: D2FMXVGYQJEOXPIJPNWOBMSJRI[1].jpg (1400x788, 234K)

Yes, I'm sure they were just peacefully barbecuing and that white woman called the police on them for literally no reason at all.

And just like that, that entire apartment complex in the background will be voting Red next election, get ready for another 4 more years of Dumpf

>Woman sees people with the wrong type of BBQ in an area
>They won't move so she calls the cops for some reason
>Woman is undeniably a dumb bitch because who cares, but she's clearly not racist.
>Cue media coverage because the BBQing family is black
>Suddenly reddit brainlets are making this about racism because they need their moral outrage fix
Does this about cover it?

She was basically accusing them of loitering on public property. Lards who waste police time like that should be fined.

Attached: 20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

not allowed to use charcoal in the park because fire regulations and smoke. nogs use it anyways, women calls police rightfully. nogs chimp out and now millions of them grilling illegally in the park. soon city council bans all grilling because nogs are retarded.

It was a California white woman. It was obviously a pissed off liberal woman who was likely a rabid environmentalist freaking out because they were using a charcoal grill in a spot they weren't supposed to. I guess she forgot her spot on the oppression ladder and now she can go and be eaten by her own kind. Same as the Starbucks manager in Philly who called the cops on the black men using the bathroom. She was described by co-workers as an ultra liberal feminist. Let the left continue to eat it's own.

Plural of folk is folk

Attached: unedited version.jpg (871x1217, 547K)

Thank christ we have niggers and not muslims to deal with. Atleast blacks are completely westernized and arn't radical islamists, they're just thugs which is 100 times better than sandniggers who dont even speak english. If I had the power id remove all blacks from north america but goddamn I love them in comparrison to muslim filth. Fuck you britshit have fun in your 1984 nightmare.

Attached: 1526233354876.jpg (707x1000, 104K)

Jews are the only kind of people that can make you think they are your best friend while being your worst enemy by larping as your best friend and your worst enemy at the same time.

That's pretty fucking funny

fpbp
really makes you think

So multiple groups of folk would be folks.

Next election is this november you fucking retard

Fun fact, Notting hill carnival was started by nogs to basically say 'Were here to stay fuck whitey'. It's a stab fest of course, but nig fests always are.

They declared war on us. Only reason they don't come out and kill us is because they don't think it'll be that easy for them.

Where did you get that piece of information from?

Calling clap police clap on clap people clap of clap colour clap is clap racist clap

>twitter.com/carvellwallace/status/998359590302437378
>when the squad goes out to feel oppressed and aggrieved
>weez barbecuein out here
>can't no white lady stop us
>mmhmm
smacks lips

this was yesterday

>The more this sort of behavior is encouraged the more people will begin to believe the stereotypes about black people and we will be worse off than ever before

Imagine if the global consciousness shifted, imagine if you lied so much it became true.

Imagine...

Attached: 1517779084162.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Its dated the 21st, today, a Monday dumbshit.

Attached: the-bricks-fight.jpg (580x620, 62K)

this is the correct answer.
I have a real estate friend who is optimistic about turning Oakland whiter and whiter in the next decade or so, but I dunno, seems like New Orleans or Detroit to me.

come home white man

Attached: 1519280638860.png (756x550, 85K)

please re-read my entire fucking post and tell me exactly how I implied that I didn't know that... fucking aspie

Kek, basically proves non-whites purposefully follow crime trends

Wonderful its the only way dumb white women will learn

Attached: 1526760031711.gif (800x517, 770K)

Attached: new_starbucks_bulletproof_biggums.jpg (1200x900, 237K)

>Nigz nogging

We'll I'm surprised.

Why are net recipients of the tax system not banned from public parks?

underrated

It's beautiful

Attached: Aliens-nuke-from-orbit-sigourney-weaver.jpg (1468x800, 110K)

Kek.

Doesn't look very culturally diverse you racist niggers.

Also when will a black couple finally adopt the 1st poor white baby?

Attached: 1468653849962.jpg (670x894, 129K)

This. At least black people fight each other which is an ultimate detriment to them grouping together. Throughout history when tribes came together they formed an ultimate power and went as above as making empires. Imagine if all black thugs suddenly stopped killing each other and created their "supergang", and started going against police. America would undergo a real civil war.

Attached: blacks blaming whites for shootings'.jpg (530x666, 63K)

These liberal laws are meant to gentrify and destabilize black families, take away their right to peacefully exist among whites, and afford quality housing in peaceful white neighborhoods.

You would be an idiot to move to California or New York if you're white. By 2030 these places will be indistinguishable from third world shitholes.

I thought nogs made bulletproof glass illegal because it's racist.

jesus christ you are dumb fucking nigger. Do you also think the video was taken at 1:27 a.m.?
>wow it sure is bright out for the middle of the night
kys

>black
>families
lol okay

It'll be funny if California becomes its own country.

What's crazy is that the african americans are most feral, and most of that is because of deliberate democrat and jewish social engineering. African immigrants tend to be just completely chill. It's a real relief my ancestors got an entire continent away from the next caliphate.

Attached: 1517878576481.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

Same with West Indies Day Parade in NYC. Someone gets murdered every single year without fail, but nobody in the city has the balls to put a stop to it.

>lowqualitybait.gif

>take away their right to peacefully exist among whites
Access to white people is not a right, you dumb libshit.

We really need a good purge for people like you one day.

DO you means since the beginning of time when niggers fought over that Africans lands and killedes the blackes mens...stoles the womens and childrens for their own slaves of their tribe?

I thought only Whitey did that shit?

Attached: 1509823137238.jpg (634x422, 69K)

god bless you Alejandro

>African immigrants tend to be just completely chill.
Tell that to all of western Europe.

Here in Oakland we had something called "festival by the lake" for several years in the late 80's and 90's, had to be stopped when niggers kept shooting each other. Also First Fridays evolved from hipster art walk into massive nigger street fair with shootings so it was scaled back.
>this is why we can't have nice things

Thanks for posting this.
Nothing as seeing the best girl after endless nigger photos.

Only in Philadelphia

Right that was bill shit

This is an absolutely great idea and should be encouraged. These people not only fill the area with noise pollution, but I'm positive they will leave tons of litter behind not to mention all the low-key drug dealing going on. This is only going to redpill the locals everywhere this occurs.

grown niggers act like a 4 year old who broke a lamp while playing.
they have child-brain except now they have enabliing internet busybodies cosigning their shit and h elping them skirt the legal system.

Attached: broken lamp.jpg (586x720, 89K)

>redpill the locals
>in Oakland

Not gonna happen

Everyone has a breaking point user

That's basically how it works in my country. You don't even need the white lady and that'll happen

SHE WAS A LIBERAL

Why contain it?

My original post on the topic,

The Starbucks fiasco was staged from the beginning, including the coupons.

Read this article from my country to see how the story is spun.

cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158

This interesting bit about the two black entrepreneurs waiting for a business meeting about real estate was interesting to me,

>Nelson and Robinson originally were supposed to meet Andrew Yaffe, a white local businessman, at a Starbucks across town. But the plan changed, and they agreed to meet at the Rittenhouse Square location, where they had met several times before on a potential real estate opportunity.

We find out the reason for their being at Starbucks (without actually buying anything), and also this fucking gem.

>Andrew Yaffe, a white local businessman

So I further looked up Andrew Yaffe, and OI VEY YOU FUCKING BAD GOY GO BACK TO SLEEP!

timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/

>Two black men whose arrest at a Starbucks in Philadelphia has gone viral were waiting for a local Jewish businessman, Andrew Yaffe, who tried to stop their arrest.

Then guess who steps in to solve the problem?! Yep, the ADL.

>In the Starbucks case, consider that Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), has been brought on asone of the “experts”to develop the implicit bias workshop curriculum. The ADL is a staunch supporter of Israel and advocates against theBoycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, which calls for an end to Palestinian occupation.

Are you burgers seriously this dumb?

Attached: Logo_Anti-Defamation_League.jpg (462x216, 39K)

>2 years
>tfw that lady already moved from years of nogs and their statement meant nothing

Attached: 1524664774919m.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

After seeing this, how can leftists deny that nonwhites are inherently ethnocentric, and will continue to be so if given power?

Nogs are an interesting species.

>Are you burgers seriously this dumb?

Simply a coincidence, you stupid goyim.

>It'll be funny if California becomes its own country.
It will never happen. Northern California and the agricultural Inland Empire despise the fiscal irresponsibility and social anarchy fostered by San Francisco, Los Angeles, and the SoCal Hollywood set. They would never join them.

>city lawmakers proposes law to prohibit charcoal grills on public parks
>public casts their vote
>law passes
>family decides to disobey a democratically passed law
>we don't have to follow the law cause it was whitey who passed it
Gee willikers, who knew disobeying elected laws for personal conveniences was the best way to live in a civil and upright community. Our city has a ban on them being used on beaches, not because of pollutants, but because dumb niggers and beaners like OP's story just dump the shit and leave it. People don't want to deal with this trash, and the charcoal is also annoying.

top kek

>he still doesn't realize that the jews pass laws only to be selectively enforced as weapons against wh*te people

A white woman is pissed at dindus making noise, so dindus.... start making even more noise. Is some peace and quiet really too much to ask? Evidently, since everyone on Twitter supports the dindus in their righteous fury against ebil whiteys.

That picture very nicely reinforces my hatred for both dindus and leftists.

Attached: tiring.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I can see where you're getting at, but to say laws are dumb and sheeeit, only to oppress the crackas, isn't a good ideal either. Laws, when done correctly, hold society together. Sure, when power goes 100% to kikes, you get shit like this happening. Yet to say laws aren't needed, you come off as a dumb nog who wants "common sense" laws and to "enforce" your own communities. Coals are for cavemen, propane is the real patricians choice.

The park after they left

Subhumans are disgusting and since they're lazy and have no empathy or sense of community they figure whitey can just pick it up for them

Attached: gm-750x563.jpg (750x563, 169K)

lol good. Fuck that cuntbag drumpkin special snowflake. Sincerely hope her life is completely ruined.

>rabid liberal left feminist supports trump

Yeah I doubt that meme flag scum

>First Fridays evolved from hipster art walk into massive nigger street fair with shootings so it was scaled back.
kek hi townie.

Went to that a few years ago and never again.

Wonder how bike party is doing, haven't been on that in a while.

lol, more of this please. Where did you get this picture?
>don't you know taking pictures of trash is rayciss

how do they make it so messy? It's like they just dropped their shit on the ground wherever they stood, no attempt to make piles or anything.

Got 'em.

Attached: 1526484898019s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>calls niggers "african americans"
you need to go back

>case of PBR
no nogs were there