"Democracy"

"Democracy"

Attached: ff803788edeb9917f886bb0bfe294e40.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/15/mexican-woman-charged-with-voter-fraud-accused-illegally-voting-in-2016-election.html
heritage.org/voterfraud?_ga=2.21676987.1427522323.1524469266-788554477.1521475719
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTj1ecLm27A
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=MU089nnBK9M
mercurynews.com/2014/11/22/twenty-years-after-prop-187-attitudes-toward-illegal-immigration-have-changed-dramatically-in-california/
youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible to know whether Hillary had won under a popular vote system, because both of them would have campaigned differently. So fuck off

"Illegal Immigrants don't vote, just ignore all those illegal immigrants that voted!!!!"

Attached: 1469152763544.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

True, though if hillary won people would be claiming that she rigged it like the democratic primaries.

nigger kike
the holocaust didn't happen

It's a Republic anyway.

How can illegal immigrants vote?

What is a representative Republic?

>how can illegal immigrants vote

Attached: 1517967548911.jpg (221x250, 7K)

nigger
kike

Attached: 01.jpg (678x510, 143K)

Well? How can they?

Thats artsy clay mation faggot

What's the difference between that and representative democracy?

"Constitutional Republic"

Trudeau got a majority government with 38% of the votes. How is that fair?

Attached: trudeau_summer_jobs.jpg (720x488, 44K)

Republic, democracies evolve into shitholes eventually.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/15/mexican-woman-charged-with-voter-fraud-accused-illegally-voting-in-2016-election.html
By voting
>Mexican National
That's real good newspeak for illegal immigrant

A "representative democracy" is a republic. Our representatives are democratically elected. But the foundation of our system is republican (small r).

Is your country so much of a shithole that it allows anyone in it to vote? Can't even afford a basic election commission budget?

Attached: Reported.png (600x352, 187K)

It's not from a lack of ability but a lack of will. I'm in favor of national voter ID, but leftists aren't because they think niggers are too stupid to find a DMV

Well, it is a Republic, retard. Not a fucking democracy which is bullshit. Now fuck off

Be fair to them. They've been trying to fix that, but apparently holding a legitimate democratic election is racist.

>I don't know what a constitutional republic is.

Attached: HillaryRiggedElectionStillLost.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>niggers too dumb to vote

That's just pretense. Although it may be true of course, the real reason libsharts wanted lax voting rights is because they knew it's easier to get Mexicans to hate Trump and they're smart enough to push the leftist vote up.

Seems unlikely that it happened en masse. I would hope polling stations would be better regulated than that.

In CA voter registration is done at the DMV. You do not have to be a citizen to get a driver's license. There is assistance to fill out the form if you do not have a social security number or a physical address. There have been cases of finding 100's if not a few thousand all beit rare of mail in ballots filled out in well in advance of the election ready to go. Presto 100s of thousands of fraudulent votes most the time the people casting the ballot are unaware they even voted.

She DID rig it, and still lost.

Attached: HillaryBiggestFuckingLoser.jpg (1350x1350, 748K)

Nope.
Republic.

And it's beautiful.

>A "representative democracy" is a republic.

No it's not. A representative democracy is one where you elect officials to represent you and act on your behalf, without you making every decision. A constitutional monarchy can be a representative democracy.

The US has a presidential system, which is less democratic than a parliamentary system like Canada. In Turkey, Erdogan has tried to change the system from parliamentary to executive presidential so that he can gain more power.

The US presidential system is really shitty, hence why the US doesn't even rank top 15 on the Democracy Index.

"Constitutional Republic"
See also: Electoral College

>its impossible!
>gets shown it's possible
>b...but it wasnt a lot so it didn't matter
it was enough to swing many districts. or did you not know many places in California automatically registered people to vote when they got their drivers license?
Did you also not know that they give driving permits to illegals in California?

How do you go through life being so gullible?

nah it's because liberatarian and conservatives are worried about "bib goberment" having too much ID. Reminder that there is a direct correlation between red states and states with the lowest ownership of passports.

Attached: US-PASSPORT-MAP.jpg (950x844, 130K)

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Attached: 1526584165690 (1).gif (414x382, 2.82M)

it's the same thing in arizona

heritage.org/voterfraud?_ga=2.21676987.1427522323.1524469266-788554477.1521475719
>1132 proven instances
And those are only the ones that our government takes the time to prosecute.

Meanwhile you have Obama himself practically encouraging illegal votes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTj1ecLm27A

depends on how you define rigged. She Literally rigged the democratic primaries, thats just failing with a lot of support.

>1 post by this (((ID)))
"Kikes"

Attached: 2cylif6[1].png (398x424, 112K)

It's not done at polling stations, usually
the largest amount of fraud from illegal votes is through mail in ballots. These go to the registrar not a polling station.

Well fuck. It's that easy?

How does the US elections even work then?

Here the system checks whether you're a citizen or not, adds your name on a list in a ballot station, you go vote, they scratch your name. That's it, voila.

Are you telling me that in the US anybody can go to a ballot station and vote regardless of them having citizenship or not?

Jesus Christ, trillions to spend on useless wars in the Middle East for Israel but nothing for a proper election? Hearing about illegal immigrants and dead people voting is really worrying.

they give drivers LICENSES to illegal immigrants in california, not just permits.

>How can illegal immigrants vote?
Ask King Nigger, Jew.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

>requiring an ID to vote is the same as being required to have papers on you to avoid being jailed
such dishonestly deserves a bullet

I know right?
wish people would do this for patrick little.

>Here the system checks whether you're a citizen or not
>Wow that's fucking racist!!!
About sums it up

Two terms.
Deal with it.

Jesus christ dude. I was just asking questions. Calm down.

Hmm I didn't mean to make the distinction between the two. My mistake.
Point is that California treats illegals like legal citizens, including allowing them to drive and thus vote.

You know the real fun here is that I HOPE Killary runs again, so she can die during the election campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=MU089nnBK9M
0bama telling non citizens it's ok to vote

Attached: s7liy2cqc6z01[1].jpg (1903x2358, 333K)

No you are just another one of the ignorant little shits who has been ignoring what we have been saying for years now.
There is no excuse to be ignorant about these FACTS about our nation. If you didn't know about this you deserve to be ridiculed.
Ignorance like that is why the system is so fucked in the first place.

fpbp

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Um... That's the primary vote amounts lol

CA voters have been dead set against a lot of this nonsense for years. Gay marriage failed, legalization of marijuana failed twice, the CA populace is actually pretty conservative they just vote in stupid leftist and the gerrymandering is out of control. Look at prop 187 which had 59% approval from voters and was a far more agressive than anything Trump has ever proposed on immigration. It was after this was over turned you saw voter registration at the DMV. Part of 187 was no DL for illegals. 24 years later we see the results.

mercurynews.com/2014/11/22/twenty-years-after-prop-187-attitudes-toward-illegal-immigration-have-changed-dramatically-in-california/

Attached: 1520376134664.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

ignore all the dead people who voted also

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

Lol

Attached: 1525898148110.jpg (450x379, 106K)

Alright cunt, if you want me to vote democrat next election i'll do it.

whats your point faggot

Escept we're not a democracy. We're a representative republic.

Alternative facts aren't really facts.

Fuck I hate this state.

Attached: 1515015612753.jpg (634x599, 52K)

"Representative Democracy"

>millions of voting illegal immigrants

CA does not treat illegals like citizens at all. They prop them up with welfare and other state funded nonsense, provide free schooling etc. All the while constant threats of ICE and the Boogeyman Republicans. This is not about freedom it's about a captive voting block and servitude. Next mother fucker that tells me, "jobs Americans won't do bla bla bla," is getting stabbed to death with a bowling pin.

>Seems unlikely that it happened en masse.
Great argument. We should look into Mexican hackers to see if they manipulated the election.

voter turnout differs too

F U B A R
U
B
A
R

Attached: 1zmzxp.jpg (600x485, 85K)

A lot of conservative leaning people don't even bother going to the polls in CA. The district I live in almost went blue before the tea party nonsense.

Republic

Attached: CyTY8nqW8AAo-bi.jpg (1080x540, 73K)

>In CA voter registration is done at the DMV.
What's the connection between the DMV and voting?

>You do not have to be a citizen to get a driver's license.
And what's the connection between that and fraudulent votes?

Yeah how many hillary voters are illegals or actually dead

Attached: giphy.gif (500x362, 234K)

I'll just leave this here, I'm case those living in the "republic" want to know why democracy is bad. Why should a few cities rule over literally everyone else in the country? That sounds like freedom?

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 22K)

Democratic Republic > democracy
>thread

Keked

Attached: 1525193638854.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

Ironically he promised to reform the voting system so that would never happen again.

Then he gave up on that promise.

>5.11 mil-spec squatty potty.
kek

Attached: 1516246519195.jpg (1079x1402, 202K)

>"Democracy"

Republic! Goat herd!

Nice, saved.

>And what's the connection between that and fraudulent votes?
non citizens vote illegally

>>In CA voter registration is done at the DMV.
>What's the connection between the DMV and voting?

Illegals get to register to vote when they get there licenses.

>>You do not have to be a citizen to get a driver's license.
>And what's the connection between that and fraudulent votes?

Illegals who have registered to vote at the DMV vote illegally.

>separation of powers
California is not the USA fucknoff

Everyone who posts this trying to prove a pony needs to have their voters rights taken

We're a fucking Republic, not a democracy. The system was set up to prevent the rule of the select few population centers over the entire country.

BASED

>russian "hackers" try to change your opinion
WHAT A FUCKING EVIL PIECE OF SHIT
>mexicans voting illegally
*crickets*

Constitutional Republic, you stupid Slav piece of shit.

We elect our POTUS via the guideless laid out in our constitution - an electoral college; 240 years and going.

We don't elect like it's a fucking High School popularity contest.

"Constitutional republic"

Attached: theonlyvotethatmatters.jpg (780x438, 99K)

be the change you want to see faggot

>How does the US elections even work then?
Well, there are not totally unfounded accusations that one of the Presidential candidates got several million fraudulent votes.

Its worth it just to see the Russians have buyers remorse.

Attached: 1469920560067.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Attached: 1503536573191.jpg (1513x983, 300K)

Not a democracy sweetie. Sage

Not a democracy you fucking retard.

yeah it's objectively worse than a democracy
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

if you discount the illegal vote, then trump won by a land slide.
so, trump won both.

it's objectively better,
unless you like starving.