2nd Amendent

I think anything above a semi auto handgun should be banned for the public in the US. Thoughts?

Attached: 1513762108220.jpg (470x429, 13K)

There's nothing "above" handgun. It's the hardest to get because it's easily concealed.

Sounds like you need a passport.
Jow Forums shits troll on about 'rural and suburban' people here in the States; but when you have people brought up on hunting and camping, you begin to understand why it's a God-given Right.

classic op. Fagging it up as always

Attached: 1440993886955.jpg (355x401, 24K)

Though: Your opinion doesn't matter here, so nobody of import cares.

bongs ban non-assault rifles

Attached: spoons.png (900x827, 499K)

if we ban the big guns
more people will get shot by the little guns
then the faggots will cry and cry and cry until we are england

I think murder should be illegal, that would end all these massacres forever

Attached: gang.jpg (279x315, 14K)

Why?

I think you can go fuck yourself

SHALL

Most people are shot with the littles guns already

Stay on your side of the pond, EuroNigger! OUr business has been none of yours since 1775.
>FUCK OFF!

Attached: dwmvtt2voaa7rtd.jpg (500x740, 51K)

Attached: F1707BC6-A3B3-46EF-8310-C86891A4298E.jpg (1640x1320, 594K)

Handguns cause 90% of the problems, if we banned anything it would surely be those

Fuck you, cuck. You don't get to decide whats good or not

cancer

BAN STUFF?

We need to get suppressors, short barreled rifles, sawed off shotguns off the NFA list and fully legalize machine guns.

I think Americans should be allowed to buy and own any gun they want. Just put a high tax on the guns that are currently banned when lifting the ban on them.

You can go fuck yourself too.

A retarded thought. You either need to go full ban or not. What is the rational for an arbitrary line of handguns, why not semi-automatic? And btw, nobody fucking uses automatic weapons anyway as killing machines. They should be legal as well since they'd only be used against government invaders. It would make more sense to allow fully automatics and single pump shotguns than allow any type of semi-automatic weapon. Good luck rounding up the guns.

Attached: 1498080309370.png (597x441, 39K)

Define "above"

I don't fucking care what you think.

So you want to ban guns like OP? Are you an immigrant?

Attached: Assault vehicles.jpg (1051x555, 194K)

>above semi auto handgun

Anything with actual class like pic related

Attached: S&W 66.jpg (640x426, 89K)

Attached: 1526567053758.png (728x546, 102K)

I think you are a fucking idiot.

Much harder to overthrow a tyrannical government and defend against threats foreign and domestic with a 9mm.
Or
Go fuck yourself, Nigel. We left you for a reason.

I think you're a faggot who should fuck off and die

Handguns kill more people than rifles.
And fuck you for thinking your opinion means shit.

It shouldn't
>>>/reddit/

>Another moron who doesn't understand the whole point of America's gun laws
Love how you anti-gun fags always focus on pedantics, the whole point of being able to own military grade weaponry is so that you stand a fucking chance should your government turn on you. That's it. That and if there was some huge threat that Americans needed to protect themselves from. The whole point of the amendments were to PROTECT against tyranny, something that is all too well happening in America and abroad.

>a semi auto handgun should be banned
If you allow guns, then you certainly couldn't ban shotguns or bolt action rifles. These are certainly staples in hunting and home protection.

>OP's freedom to have this faggy opinion brought to you by guns in the hands of the public

>marlin, mossberg, winchester
How could ever even think of banning these classic beauties?

Attached: lever_action_rifles.png (651x400, 480K)

The shills are stupid tonight. Automatics are already banned shit for brains. In your shithole you can get arrested for a potato peeler.

Attached: london_weapons_stash.png (512x710, 647K)

I think opinionated bongs should be ousted.

Oh, right. That already happened.