Explain how Jews are more of a threat to the west than Muslims

Explain how Jews are more of a threat to the west than Muslims

>Protip: you can't

Attached: 1525902127047.jpg (720x702, 92K)

>REEEEEEE YOU HAVE TO SIDE WITH KIKES OR SAND NIGGERS! YOU CAN'T CHOOSE NEITHER!!!

solution

OFEN

Attached: neither.jpg (907x1521, 448K)

>Explain how Jews are more of a threat to the west than Muslims

Jews creates and molds up the conditions where muslims can penetrate to the western space trough all the firewalls that have ever been built to prevent that from happening.

How about that?

exactly.
same with your elections, trump kike cocksucker or liberal hillary kike cocksucker.

Attached: 1525988961132.jpg (625x614, 130K)

Fuck off Anglokike

Attached: 1526740722001.png (473x538, 247K)

Muslims would not be in the west if not for Jews advocating through NGO's and Politicians encouraging their immigration/invasion.
They did the same thing in Spain, Constantinople, they open the gates for the invaders.

but how do we get rid of that influence?

Attached: 1526189276812.png (593x241, 36K)

we must kill first muslims in the west and then deport all jews

Attached: 487C083A-9F87-4B4E-B9A6-E83455837D00.jpg (492x882, 172K)

All niggers are niggers.
Personally lying niggers are worse than violent niggers imo.

jews are the most vile and disgusting of any of them. jews caused the problem in the first place, there weren't tens of millions of niggers trying to enter white countries until the jews threw open the gates and replaced the guards' swords with nerf bats. Once we're done killing all the jews, the other problems will become much easier to solve.

Jews are the carpenter

Muslims are the tools

Would you rather your enemy be:
>Some brown desiluded guy that wants to kill you because his life has been shit ever since he got bombed by the (((USA))) and this radicalised him
or
>A rich, manipulative, evil, wicked satanic monster that destroys your life, country, culture, religion, family and your foreskin for fun and profit.

Attached: 1526617881760.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

>he lost his penis to burns
Huh? Why the fuck was there fire near his cock? I thought circumcision just used a little razor blade or something

>his life has been shit ever since he got bombed by the (((USA))) and this radicalised him
You're aware that they tried to attack Europe every mornings, way before the USA even existed?

>jews are a threat, because muslims?

Attached: 1526781024121.png (4500x4334, 126K)

And Europe attacked them. Thats long past.

Jews are the disease, Muslims (and feminism and degeneracy and niggers and pretty much everything bad) are merely the symptoms. You don't cure diseases by only focusing on symptoms.

>Explain how Jews are more of a threat to the west than Muslims
they're the ones pushing for mass immigration of muslims into the west?

Attached: jews_immigration.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

They still retain their fucked up ideology aka islam, it's not like with Asia or between Europeans. Also they attacked first.

Both the jews and muslims need to gtfo to their respective deserts.

[you need a internet license to see this post]

There is why, britfag.

Muslims bring conservative values that have been destroyed in the west
Jews finance the breakdown of values into western neo-degeneracy and transvestism.

This

Islam is the only thing that will save the west. Don't worry we will be nicer than your Jewish overlords were to you.

>explain how a pyroman is more of a threat than a fire

Marmoud and Achmed please.

>Muslim bring conservative values

I too fell for this meme. In fact most of them fail for the west propaganda and become much more degenerate than westerner themselves.

Muslims believe in one God, that Jesus was the Messiah, their religion ask them to treat everybody well and most of the (((muslims))) shown on the TV are CIA and Mossad psyop (like ISIS having killed more Muslims than non-Muslims for example or the Nice truck driver being gay).

On the other hand, Jews believe that because I am goy, they can legally steal, slave and kill me. They control all the media in order to bring degeneracy (gay marriage, trans, feminism, etc.) while Muslims oppose that

Just let muslims have the deserts and get rid of jews (but keep palestine christian)

If muslmims belived Jesus is the Messiah, they would have been Christians...

Jews

Attached: 1523233238144.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

They believe that Jesus is the Messiah, that he hasn't been crucified and he will come back to lead Muslim armies against the Antichrist. They just don't believe that Jesus is son of God, he is just a prophet for them

Quick research on Google but Jesus is really the Messiah for Muslims as it is written in the Quran. See below:

>When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]. (3.45)

>And because of their saying: “We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger.” They did not kill or crucify him, but it was made to appear so to them. Those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof, but a conjecture they follow; they did not kill him for certain. (4.157)

>explains how ISIS came to be

they are sneaky, some of them look white and they change their names, death to them all and you can fuck off aswell kike

>jews have infiltrated all of western politics and media
>have been shaping the course of western history for the last handful of decades
>less of a threat

isreal is a terrorist state

Jews own the fake news and Hollyweird,but they dont own the free flow of information. That's where they fucked up. They only have 1 playbook.

They’re both cancer.

Muslims are the common cold, Jews are aids

Jews are the ones that send not only muslims, but everything you could imagine. They're basically the final boss, and without them, all these little minions would run away like roaches

Attached: 1484224570861s.jpg (208x200, 6K)

okay, explain it

You percieve them as the lesser threat
That's why

Sorry man I got carried on.
Anyway, if muslims aren't our prime enemies, they still shouldn't be regarded as allies and should be kept at arm's length.
At least if you're Christian

Fuck off shitskin. They're both enemies.

Fuck them both but in order of importance, jews need to go back to Israel first and foremost. Then glass the entire middle east

Jews did 9/11 and every middle eastern war for the last 50 years has been orchestrated by jews for their own interests.

Jews are manipulating goyim to consider the shitskin roaches a larger and more immediate threat them the tribe. They want us to eliminate the Roach problem for them so they can take greater israel. All while setting up EVERY western nation for multi culty failure within our lifetimes.

GAS. GAS. GAS.

The American Jew is especially a fucking weird twisted creature - they're always pro-Muslims in Europe and will gladly sacrifice their own over here in the name of "refugees welcome"

this. Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims are incapable of violence, but the Jews have lied to the west and blame everything on them

world war 1.

It's not about who is more of a threat. Jews are bringing muslims into the west. If you have a continuous problem you can either repeatedly deal with the consequences, or you can snuff out the source. If we stop the Jewish control over western politics we can stop rampant immigration of people who are not able to assimilate into our culture.

Easy to say when you leave in cuckmark where 99% your pop. is white.
Seeking confrontation with muslims is suicidal for both islam and Christianity here.

What I mean is that most muslims in France I talked with during my studies were normal. They believed in God, were quite truthworthy, didn't drink, were against sex before marriage and condemned usury.

I make the distinction here between muslims and arabs. I know that many arabs from neighborhood steal, sell drugs but I do not consider them Muslism. If there were Muslim laws these guy would probably be killed or loose a hand

Hello JDF. Islam is a shitty medieval religion but are simply a pawn being used by a more dangerous threat, that of Jewish Supremacists.

Attached: israel - US greatest enemy.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

>Be Jew
>In control of all Western institutions from academia to government to media
>Bomb the shit out of the Middle East(THE BRICE OF DEMOGRACY :------D)
>Fund terrorist organizations
>Refugee crisis insues, lots of uneducated people, terrorists, and radicalized people migrate to Europe
>European government opens borders
>European government doesn't give a shit about the terrorism that follows
>European government considers all criticisms to their migration policy to be wrong think hate speech

ITS THE MUSLIMS!

Yeah I know what you mean, muslims tend to respect Christians more than some natives French do, they do not seek confrontation.

But what happend in Lebanon should keep us aware that we'll never trully be allied. We shouldn't attack them nor seek confrontation, but we shouldn't treat them as friends either. (And I'm not saying individually, I have some muslim friends too)

No reason to side with people outside your community. But I prefer a true Muslim than an atheist degenerate.

Just because you have cancer doesnt mean you are imune from death if you jump in front of a moving train

both are a threat

Attached: 2jZpDSN.jpg (736x540, 374K)