Are Jews waking up to the plights they has brought?

Or is it their next plan?

Attached: 2018-05-22 (27).png (1796x843, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/401488/these-days-we-jews-have-to-call-each-other-out-because-no-one-else-will/
archive.is/6WHZW
youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
youtu.be/eP8DIB7T2eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forward.com/opinion/401488/these-days-we-jews-have-to-call-each-other-out-because-no-one-else-will/

The diaspora Jews are a different group than the Israelis in many many ways.

Pic related

Attached: 04C71F63-7E52-41D0-B203-968DC5D96478.png (750x1334, 160K)

In addition to having different opinions on Israel, the diaspora have more or less assimilated.

They have an intermarriage rate of 58%. 71% for non Orthodox Jews

Pic of intermarriage stats

Attached: DBD4C798-A4AA-4D8D-839B-11089B521B37.png (750x1334, 247K)

i hate you faggots
archive.is/6WHZW

No Jew is white and no Jew will ever hold white interests as anything other than a potential threat to their own, but Jews are not a monolith either.

The hyper elite jew and more common every day Jew both have much different concerns. And the Israeli Jew has their own concerns.

Hyper Elite Jew:
The hyper elite Jew is the .01% of the population that's rich as hell. Your Soros types that believe in a one-world government of mixed race, low-IQ cattle to rule over.

Every Day, Common Jew:
The every day suburban Jew is your typical doctor, lawyer, etc. Limousine liberals who still may hold or keep company of some of the economically right-wing Jews but ultimately still promote the neoliberal white-race replacement status quo out of short term gains. Still, they're not as disconnected from the consequences as the hyper-elite Jew. They're starting to see the writing on the wall and think the short term gains are now going to get them short-term backlash instead of long term which they don't care about. None of them want to talk out for the same reason you or I hide our power levels. But the second that backlash looks like it's far away they'll go back.

Israeli Jew:
Then the Israeli Jew. These are your Rabbis that preach tolerance and then when Muslims overrun Western nations, they tell everyone to flee to Israel. Israel is suffering a major demographic crisis and Israeli Jews are rightfully worried about losing their ethnostate if this keeps up. The worse the outside world is for Jews, the more of them will come to Israel and support the Orthodox welfare leeches and their expansionist Greater Israel plans. Or at last, keep the demographic situation from getting that much more out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

It's the truth, goyim, sometimes we Jews get tired of forum sliding too.

Jews are pretty fucking close to white. Pic related. Note the overlap with Sicilians and Greeks

Attached: 37CF47F6-403B-4FA2-B8C4-942742188441.jpg (1024x993, 130K)

> No Jew is white and no Jew will ever hold white interests as anything other than a potential threat to their own

The explain the high intermarriage rate. Do you really think they want to fuck over their spouses and children?

Sicilians and Greeks are white
Kikes are kahzars from central Asia

I think they typically don't think that far, and only worry about short term problems. That beyond the small but important genetic differences, they're basically like a typical short-term thinking white normie, but much more strongly influenced by friends and family and general community that's heavily indoctrinated into leftist ideals thanks to things like Israel offering free brainwashing camps for international Jewish kids, and the price of access into their fields being so much lip service to leftism that it becomes a mantra.

Wtf, are you putting geography over genetics?

We’re getting into social construct territory here.

Reminder that 2% Jewish blood = 100% Jewish identity.

I think your response here is more or less on point.

One criticism: The Israel loyalty indoctrination shit is awful, but I wouldn’t characterize it as left wing at all.

You pulled that directly out of your ass.

youtu.be/eP8DIB7T2eQ

This Jew calls out the ones we hate most

All types of kikes need to be put in the oven.

Who is a Jew though?

Is it genetic? If so, Sicilians get the oven too you know.

Is it genetic and do half Jews / half Western Europeans get the oven too?

Congrats you’ve just put all of Greece and most of Italy into the oven.

>Sicialians
>Moor rape babies white
Kekity kek

JEW vs (((JEW)))

FUCK YES

If we have to.

Leave Japan you pale low t cuck cum dumpster.

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Yep, this one's going in my cringe compalation

same khazar/Iranian ancestry for more than 90% of all jews

I'm a literal Jew and I agree with this sentiment
Just not the Jews this fucker is talking about

Attached: 1500297373635.jpg (341x341, 27K)

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

>Because No One Else Will
Don't worry famalam, got your back.

Doesn't matter.
Their children are raised as Jews.

Race/culture otherwise you get eaten.

Nah... Khazar theory has been disproven. Most people who believe in the Khazar theory are pic related.

Attached: 1455399429965[1].jpg (640x960, 203K)

He isn't wrong, that's why I speak out against Israel

Jews are getting really concerned about whites disappearing and not being able to protect them

youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU&t=1s

All Yiddish maternal lines can be traced back to 5 Sicilian women

But we're rapidly losing our genetic advantage.

Luckily genetically engineered babies are coming just in time. We'll make sure only we can afford it and we'll likely even outlaw your ability to choose light hair and eyes.

Its just a game of divide and disappear and sacrifice a few to take the blame when the shit hits the fan. They then regroup again when its all over. They have done this time and time again in Europe.

>But we're rapidly losing our genetic advantage.
You have none. You are successful because your J*wish culture highly values education and success and says it's okay to wrong goyim.

>We'll make sure only we can afford it and we'll likely even outlaw your ability to choose light hair and eyes.
What is China, what is Russia?

Jews have a great predisposition to being psychopaths - a result of centuries of inbreeding.

Thus Jews give no more fucks about other Jews than they do the goyim. (This is how the Zionists could without care intentionally sacrifice the Jews of Europe simply so the Zionists could gain their coveted "Israel.")

Psychopaths only form bonds of convenience; true empathy and connection are forever beyond them.

Attached: Psychopath.jpg (259x194, 9K)