How do the normies even justify these type of opinions?

How do the normies even justify these type of opinions?
How can they look at the fact that 80% of women admitted to having sex with a guy they met on tinder, while only 20% of men did?
How do they justify the fact that men are 80% more likely to be deemed unattractive by women?

Do they not realize women are all whores going after chad which screws over the average guy?
it just seems so obvious if you look at the facts.

Attached: sexmarket.png (598x849, 214K)

I fucked a tinder chick last night it’s really not that hard chang

i think your Belgium women are just whores

Everybody knows that the so-called, "playing field," is an open marketplace where people trade comfort, financial enrichment potential, personal physical security and sex. Don't ever listen to blue pill normies.

Wtf is this about? How autistic do you have to be to not get laid on tinder?!?

>the same people who say that there is no sexual marketplace will also tell guys they can't get laid because they bring nothing to the table.

no it's easy

It literally is a market, by definition.

Women sure as hell treat it like it is a market.

Without getting into the 80-20 thing, normies actually do not think. They regurgitate what they’ve heard on TV and Facebook and are incapable of examining any ideas that fall under “wrongthink”.

Your average persons political opinion is fucking retarded, no sense in debating that. How to influence them more so.

It's literally easier to get laid now than any other time in history

Take some decent pics, spend 5mins on tinder and you can get laid in any city in any country

Girls are sluttier than ever and you don't even have to go to a bar or club and get cucked by chad

I’ll let you in on a little secret: blue pulled guys don’t want to talk about the fact that there are deterministic variables involved in the sexual market. They would rather treat sex and love as if it’s some fairy tale love at first sight nonsense. Trust me when I say this: most normir guys would not be able to handle the red pill of sexual marketplace inequality, it would shatter their pathetic little egos.

I dont know what you tell someone who says "X is not something" when X is indeed something. There is a fundamental gap at play there that might be unbridgeable, their assertion is true not from any facts or evidence but from the strong desire for it to be true. Arguing against this sort of mindset is like getting into a religious debate and is as equally nonproductive.

how does one get laid on tinder lads?

Im not a virgin neet, but im just out of an ltr and im rusty as fuck.

do you just ask them if they want teh d, or do we charm them first?

Is it a sex app, or a dating app?

That’s not a Norman that’s a bald middle aged faggot feminist. And twitter is not representative of the real world, always keep that in mind while using it, I’ve never send or met a tranny in real life but they’re all over the place on twitter.

>do you just ask them if they want teh d, or do we charm them first?

Are you retarded? Send them like 5 messages, ask for number, set up date, get a couple beers in them, take them home.

Just don't use shitty pics like 90% of guys and its piss easy

This is exactly the problem you retarded shitskin
We need traditional family and not tinder kike bullshit

>industry taken over by social forces (feminist censorship, Marxism) is bad
>sex taken over by social forces (slut shaming, monogamy) is good
lmao just accept that your parents raised you poorly and you're a genetic dumpster. Maybe sell your seed to secure some progeny, it's the only way.

>the sexual marketplace does not exist
>women are not consumer products
>what are prostitutes

Jokes on you she was spanish tourist i have never seen a Belgian though only flemish and walloons

white guy either refuses to believe that media and liberal ideals havent cast love out of the spiritual realm and have indeed tur.ed it into a commodity.

rape is huge
rape gangs are huge
child sex is huge
tfw no gf is huge
incel ksv is huge

these things wouldn't be be huge if sex wasnt commodified diversified focused stolen and corrupted.

the sexual market place does exist

whats the motto of PR for the last several decades?
"sex sells"

they want to keep you dumb
and salivating
so you can buy more shit
that ends up killing you and others.

this

Attached: checkman blart.png (675x689, 457K)

tfw too socially retarded to bang tinder sluts

>le tinder easy sex meme

Before the internet the women had to choose between the guys around them. Now they can choose from thousands online. Unless you're top tier; you're out.

People who spout this bullshit have never got laid from tinder. I've slept with 50 women. My success rate hitting no women irl is 10000% that of tinder. I've slept with only 3 women from tinder and I am the stereotypical old school Swede, muscular, tall, blonde/blue eyes.

Tinder isn't worth the effort. Stop peddling this bullshit some fat balding autist can get sex within 5 minutes on tinder.

> look like pic related
> never get laid on tindr, or anywhere else

Attached: ELsirZl.jpg (1200x919, 64K)

Normies encourage sexual capitalism because they’re all naive enough to think that removing the social barriers that stop women from whoring around means that they’ll finally have an easier time with women all around

They don’t notice that it’s only making it worse, so they only become more desperate and more supporting of the ideology they believe will fix their pathetic cucked sex lives

TLDR as an another user said, they do not think

real talk.
how much authenticity do you or should you give up by doing this?

No. Tinder's algorithms literally steer the majority of guys to the profiles of fat and/or ugly chicks.

As in RL, a minority of the guys get most of the chicks.

What if you act ironically niggerish

“Eyo bb

So be top tier? Autists and ugly fucks like you should be kept out of the gene pool anyways, it's natural selection.

Because tinder is full of Bots, wanna get laid use Blendr

Thanks for the link one post fag.

You moron, economic capitalism causes sexual communism

Economic communism causes sexual capitalism

You can’t have both capitalistic economy and capitalistic sexual market. It’s literally impossible. You leftist kike dumbass

I am insecure as fuck and have no idea how to keep a conversation. And besides that I don't want a fuck date.

im no chad, but ive done ok with birds. currently single, but all my exes were high quality chicks.

>until they weren't.

If you have good self confidence then just be yourself, tell them you love anime whatever. If your too much of a pussy then just lie, don't half ass it.

The majority of girls in your country are fat, ugly, or both. The majority of guys don't deserve better.

>just use Tinder to get laid!
Deflection, disregard anyone who tries to paint this phenomena as a purely sexual matter.
Incels are not mad because they can't slay thot pussy, they're mad because they're being denied access to basic human needs and life experiences.
Companionship, romance, love, family, reproduction. It's not about getting laid, it's about the most basic emotional and physical needs that all humans have which are being made impossible to satisfy.

Just tell them you think Hitler was right and you hope all muslims get nuked.

Attached: Burself.jpg (960x925, 110K)

Just drink a beer lol

Just think of like 10 conversation topics before your date. If the conversation dies use one. Most Dutch girls are autistic anyways so they won't think you're weird if you don't try and fuck right away.

What was the point of your comment when your last note basically nullifies everything you said

That guy in your image is just a white-knight trying to increase his value on the sexual marketplace, or score good boy points with his wife, so maybe she'll give him an unenthusiastic handjob and nut on his own stomach.

Any person that denies that a person has sex market value is either so fucking attractive they've never had to struggle to get laid, or are just flat out lying.

Sounds autistic

How fucking autistic can you be, joe?

>be me, nice guy
>on POF for years
>nice profile 4 a nice guy
>*crickets*
>Decide to delete profile
>Effortpost description one last time
>"You're all whores who deserve what you get"
>"How many of you old cunts could spell hypergamy never mind define it"
>"Message me coz you're all cunts to the last tart & I aint wasting anymore breath"
>Sign out & have a wank probably
>Sign in the next day to multiple messages
>An Indian cutie, a fucking veterinarian.
>A grey face widow out in the sticks
>A rocker chick just down the road
>You.Bastards.mp3
>Tell the rocker chick she has a date tomorrow & to book the babysitter
>She does
>'misses' her taxi home
>Rattle her long & hard within 5 minutes of the front door closing

None of them wanted an asshole. They just wanted a pussy even less

It's like .5% of men who are failure virgins. There is literally nothing to worry about.

I hear ya bro

3/10 girls are not banging 8/10 chads

It's not that incels can't get laid, it's that they can't get laid with decent girls

Anyone who says they'll be happy with a 300lb monster is lying

Ugly people will never be truly happy whether they're a guy or girl, the only path to a happy relationship or even just getting laid is to improve yourself

Things that never happened.

Online dating has made it easier than ever for regular and below average guys to get laid.

What's a shitty pic besides being ugly

Free market. Get rekt incels

Ufff this will take a while.

The Santa Fe shooter wasn't incel. He had ex-girlfriends.

yeah i became aware of the irony, but they've all been relatively long ltrs, appropriate for the stage of life I was at.

But not everything lasts forever, so now I'm looking for my qt once more.

I’m average i fuck average i’m a happy man this all women only fuck chads Jow Forums synthesis is bullshit

if you want to date girls who work at the local gas station, go to tinder

Lol this is true.

>be me reasonably attractive
>nice funny profile on pof
>a handful of messages
>set up fake profile with uglier guy than me
>fuck around being a total cunt in profile
>masses more messages

It's like when guys clam up talking to a girl but if they are an user troll they are confident, witty and can really get the girl into them.

Autism is IN. cute girls like autistic boys. Hot chicks like chad and hate autism. There are more cute girls than hot girls therefore autism is more popular amongst women. Embrace your autism. Literally just bee

My brothers

Another brainwashed beta, taught by post-modernist third wave feminist doctrine that gender traits, sex etc are entirely subjective constructs, and have no biological roots;

Hence limp dick here and the masses are not educated the sexual marketplace and how to maneuver through it. The only thing we can do is redpill everyone you see, be the Alpha you are meant to be, and don't teach your children to be pussies that put woman on a pedestal.

Ok, got my attention

>hurrr just get ur dick wet bro like lmao why would you even want a healthy monogamous relationship lol

Get at least 1 pic on a real camera with a real lense by a real photographer if you really care. A few is better. A few photos of you doing hobbies or travelling or some chad shit. Making sure you look good is more important though. No selfies. No group photos. No pics of your truck or memes or shit like that. Don't put dumb shit in your bio, put a joke, your height, or leave it blank. Don't put "self employed" or "school of hard knocks" or some retarded shit like that. More photos is better but if you don't have enough good ones just use a couple. Even if you are the ugliest most retarded fuck you can pretend to be chad by taking some good photos and pretending you have a normal life. I literally watch anime and play csgo for 8 hours a day and I have thousands of matches

if OP thought gender was a social construct why the fuck would he be complaining about the way women behave you stupid kike?

His whole point is that our culture and capitalist economics used to encourage women to date men who are actually equal to them

Now they “don’t need no man” thanks to liberalism/feminism so they recklessly fuck men who are out of their league

And you stupid cucks defend it because you can’t help larping as the alphas who are benefiting from this degeneracy even though you’re not

>but if they are an user troll they are confident, witty and can really get the girl into them.

This is probably an important point- all the autist bros seem to do ok on the chans, when theyre user they can be anyone they want to be.

so take your chan self to the dating sites, reveal your power level, whatever.

>real lens with a real photographer
Idk, that sounds pretty autistic

If you can get laid you can get a relationship easy. Not what you'd believe from Jow Forums but even on tinder most girls would rather have a relationship

This.

Online dating is a feminist trap, DON'T DO IT.

The power dynamic is 99% in a woman's hands if you start online, meet them in person and you can control it, use scarcity principle, spin multiple plates if possible etc.

There is an epidemic of 30 something woman hitting the wall and realizing they fucked themselves out of contention. The pendulum will have to swing back, as woman have to respect men as Alphas in order to come back into the fold.

Most people have at least one friend who's slightly into photography no? But anyways it's better to do autistic shit to get laid than be too autistic to get laid

Just find a friend with a DSLR. They all take beautiful photos.

It's normal to rate a service based on what the person provided and the quality of their work. But we can't do the same with women, that's sexist.

My severely autistic friend gets laid about once a week using Tinder and he's still miserable

It's almost like getting laid doesn't provide the same happiness as having a stable relationship with a caring partner.

There’s ways a thread on /soc/ that will walk you through how to create your best possible profile. Why are you looking for that on pol?

>reveal your power level

To pump and dump some psychotic roastie who likes you for being an ass to her but then won’t hesitate to ruin your life at the drop of a hat because that’s the kind of crazy bitch who fucks men who think women are shit?

No. Online dating almost put the nail in the coffin of male submission to feminist doctrine.

There is a generation gap, thus understanding gap of the 80/20 rule. The interesting thing is going to be what happens to the children who were born in the era when Smart Phones were everywhere. That ability to communicate peer to peer over any distance is a jaw dropper of a change in human social interaction. It will also encourage women to seek the high status males more relentlessly and ruthlessly because they can find them more easily.

So if 2007 was the first year of wide spread use for Smart Phones, then these children will be 14 in 2021. They will be hooking up a lot younger simply because they will have an easy way to communicate that not all parents will be monitoring. There are going to be a lot of males left out of the sexual market place who will be frustrated and hostile to the world around them, just like most males were in the Pre Catholic Era of Polygamy. Such males were often sent to war or became bandits. In the modern era, we might see another world war with conscription (the draft) coming back in a big way. The rub is that the Anti White Left has pushed the no war narrative so hard that nobody will just jump for joy when being conscripted to serve. (((They))) won't just get to kill off all the excess males like in the past. Not for about 20 years or so.

Interesting times ahead.

Thanks chadashvili

It's pretty soul destroying. The rocker chick ended up being a really nice girl & I'd have probably made a go of it if she wasn't just over a foot shorter than me. We're still friends on fb though. She's recently lost a ton of weight too.

>most people have at least one friend who’s a gay hipster faggot with the most pretentious meme hobby right?

No, we aren’t all euroqueers

Idk. I do have a friend with a nice camera but if I asked him to take a picture with me in it for tinder he and all my other friends would call me a fag

I tried that, there aren't any NatSoc QT's on pof. Plenty of pinkos though.

I'm pooping and browsing Jow Forums

I'm a leaf hunting for a mail order bride but no
Gee I wonder why the bitter loser without any friends can't get laid

Back to work maggot

You don't need to find some faggot hobbyist. I have an old DSLR with like 3 lenses that would take awesome pictures. I barely use it, but I know how. There are many people like me, but we're mostly adults so if you're some 18-22 year-old, you may have a hard time finding one.

>he and all my other friends would call me a fag
They will call you a fag for wanting to have sex with women?

>Frost
I agree with everything you said you dumb cunt, I was referring to the twitter-beta in the (OP) picture, not (OP). Click my ID and you will see you just repeated everything I've written in other comments.

Now take a deep breath and go fuck yourself.

Worth it imo, just banter

Attached: 23905613406134.jpg (1358x808, 150K)

>ua7ECzib
Interesting thoughts.

Kys you effeminate lanklet euroqueer my friends would end you for being such a pretentious faggy moron

3/10 girls very rarely bang 3/10 guys, they tend to move up the scale, not down.

For $800,000k, I'd expect the right to kill her afterward.

Hypergamy.

But this is controllable if men enact redpill/MGTOWish policies, and keep the bitches on their heals.

Agreed.

For that much I'd keep her chained up in my house.

Fucking Jow Forums, stay in your fucking board.

The betas go with other betas.

Jow Forums must be alpha as fuck, you fags aren't welcome

Try wizard-chan if you are so lame

>It's literally easier to get laid now than any other time in history

at the expense of genuine companionship which is where most of the satisfaction from sex comes from

Attached: 1507719285098.png (851x454, 297K)

>woman are not consumer products
then stop treating their pussies like fucking credit cards