White americans are subhumans

LoL.
spin.com/2018/05/kendrick-lamar-maad-city-n-word-white-fan-alabama/

Attached: МЗ.jpg (639x561, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
twitter.com/lovemelongtiime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are whites going to rap concerts? I remember seeing a picture of a wu tang concert and it was 90% whites in the crowd. I dont get it.

I dont know what MAAD City is supposed to be or what reason I'm supposed to expect.

as if you didnt know.

Attached: merch.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

i'm glad. i hope it makes that white cunt rethink her stupid fucking life.

where else do those worthless fucks get their money? the "black community"? that's an oxymoron in and of it's self.

This. I'm guessing either because it has the word nigger in it or purely because he's white

>where else do those worthless fucks get their money?
They have Wakanda.

Attached: 15203812316090.png (850x1100, 821K)

Watch the video.

She's gets on stage like a fat whale who's all full of herself, acts like she's the shit, says 'nigga' like six times before they cut the track and K.Dot asks her to sleep it and she gets booed off stage.

I don't know what's more despicable, her, or the fact that people act all offended when someone says nigger

>White americans are subhumans

Attached: 1526749816601.jpg (720x758, 56K)

Why are white americans such wiggers? No culture i guess so they gotta act black but everyone knows mayo monkies can't be black. Just stop trying.

Attached: 1473722337783.jpg (1582x1627, 569K)

>Kendrick decided to bring fans onstage to rap along to one of his big, rowdy crowd-pleaser records,
>The problems arose when Delaney blurted out the “n-word” contained in the song’s chorus multiple times, garnering boos and jeers from the audience.
Ayy. A clear set up.

>This bitch really just said the N word on stage with Kendrick LAMAR! WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! YOU JUST BURIED YOUR GRAVE!!!! @kendricklamar @hangoutfest pic.twitter.com/OJLnIisHyN
> — lil pushover (@madstervape) May 21, 2018
Posted by a white woman, the absolute state of whites in america.

the absolute state of white americans

I want to die

Attached: IMG_20180520_172310.jpg (91x81, 2K)

I can’t believe we live in a world where only one race is allowed to use a word and the rest are punished for it.

I mean I'm not going to deny it. This place is a shit hole

What was she supposed to do? Those are the lyrics and they gave her a microphone. I don't get it. Explain what they expected her to do

haha white people are ultimate cucks hory shiet.

Attached: 2016 - 1.jpg (429x529, 26K)

you got me rollin.

Do you think all these artist become multi-platinum because black people are actually SPENDING money? Money they supposedly don't have because "the man".

somehow self censor and remember all the lyrics at the same time

this country is so gay i cant wait to get out

>white women literally having mental breakdowns in the video over another white woman saying nigga

I expected it was because he couldn't rap

Attached: 97FEF524-B35C-44A2-880D-0006A226CD7D.jpg (600x713, 98K)

Rap is literally the Cartman strategy

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

the state of america

>(((SPIN)))
Fuck kikes, and fuck crybaby niggers.

Whites just need to stop buying into the cancer that is nigger culture. Once we strop aiding you and making exceptions for your thug monkery, we can just sit back and watch you niggers do what niggers do best. Kill eachother.

also, nigger.

>buried your grave

Really makes you think

Attached: 491BC046-CFF9-4AFC-A2DD-17B69BE60E27.jpg (317x317, 36K)

hopefully Spin will write more articles like this and they'll have to stop

Know a child who went and posted on Instagram bitching about this. What the fuck is wrong with people

If he knew that was the next song in the set why the fuck did he pick a white chick to come on stage with him? This is all that stupid motherfucker's fault.

put the word nigger in your song and get mad when people sing along. Really makes me think.

>Kendrick Lamar

Attached: 1525622017325d.png (201x250, 9K)

If you don’t want people singing nigger maybe stop putting it in your songs

This is just proof that rap is not meant for white people so stop listening to it. You're not even able to sing along or you may as well kys

>Ayo, come up here and sing this song, that has the word "nigga" 5 times during the chorus
>Woah, woah woah, why did say nigga?

I don't fucking get it. How can niggers be this retarded?

>BURIED YOUR GRAVE
>buried
nigger in disguise

Attached: 1328573791754.png (400x226, 141K)

>be nigger
>ask fat white whore to sing song with the word nigger in it
>get mad when she says the word nigger
I don't like the bitch that was singing because she's in favor of niggerdom but what's the point of asking her to sing a song with the word nigger in it if they don't want her to say it?

They literally want social-linguistic superpowers, and whites are giving them it and more. This is the world we live in.

Attached: AF13BEA5-65D7-4F68-AC05-E6FEAA43F223.png (1164x720, 332K)

>BURIED YOUR GRAVE

Attached: 1509497122814.png (483x470, 184K)

Looking at the people who posted on the video on twitter
twitter.com/lovemelongtiime
A white girl that has given birth to a niglet and goes by "1-800-CALLTYRONE". You would think it's a troll account but america really has gone over the parody horizon.

>If you are white you aren't allowed to sing certain parts of a songs lyrics

Western society is fucking dystopian.

That's what happens when you surrender all of your popular culture to coloured racists.

>twitter.com/lovemelongtiime
gain knowledge #freetaedoe Luna Rose creole, Native & a lil polish

Perfect merimutt specimen
Found nowhere else on the globe but burgerland
Magnificent.

Niggers sure are sensitive.

Attached: muh dik 3.jpg (494x849, 65K)

thanks for reminding me that humanity is doomed

Attached: 1491244484716.png (377x330, 6K)

>majority of rap concert goers are white
>white liberals have self hate for their own race and booed their own

really makes you think

Black Americans are the only race on the fucking planet that frequently calls each other the derogatory term created by their former slave masters. They put each other down daily as if they want to be oppressed.

>YOU JUST DUG YOUR OWN COFFIN
>YOU JUST TIED FOR OWN BULLET
>YOU JUST HUNG YOUR OWN WRISTS

I wish they would stop. White kids are the largest market for rap music.

>yo yo yo yo yo homies!
>did ya here’s?
>das right!
>maad city dun fugged up, den da fans boo da weit men!!!
Isn’t this a political board?
I don’t keep up with nigger news.

Attached: manulai.jpg (880x556, 107K)

is this real life?

Attached: med_1476306714_image.jpg (640x480, 55K)

wow its almost like people listen to music you dont like and hold opinions you dont like

You are fucking gay

w*men should never rap. but why invite one to sing your song when nigga is like every 4th word.

>say lyrics as they are
>people get offended
Says more about the audience than the song.

Attached: 1520347266677.jpg (625x415, 66K)

Dont give a fuck either way about lemar or this chick but im so sick of these stupid assholes thinking nigger is a magic word only for them. If you put NIGGER in your lyrics and ask her sing along what the fuck did you honestly expect? she supposed to know ahead of time to censor herself after hearing the performer and the 1000 other people say it ad nauseam because he cant write anything else complete bullshit ,
Niggers are so stupid

She's probably a coalburner. I hope they kill her.

I don't know who any of these people or things are. Looks like monkey business to me.

Because that's white people rap. Just like Eminem, Nelly and Ludacris.

Real niggas listen to DMX constantly. Non-Stop.

there isn't a non-derogatory term for niggers. You can't polish a turd.

Attached: rufuz.jpg (766x620, 83K)

Also worthy of noting is that there are no pictures of the babys, as the americans would say, "baby daddy".

good one chink

Attached: 53.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Either the lyrics upset you in the first place or they don't. These booing niggas are clowns and soft as baby poo.

>it only works to indict her more in what is one of the more salient analogies for the commercialization of black culture

Jews made blacks the ultimate two-faced racists.

Blacks will never understand that, Jews made them feel proud being racist and apparently blacks cannot see this.

And besides alllll thatttttttttt.... whites did not enslave blacks, Jews did. FACTS BTW. It is almost like the 6.000.000 holocaust... what a impressive lie. Next thing you know both are in the American law books as well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck all this shit you fucking retards

Attached: ololo.gif (476x306, 86K)

Blacks outright make fun of cucks that try to be into hip hop culture too. Why is the white man so infertile and weak?

Attached: 783A582C-241E-43FF-9D3A-A770518BB2CD.jpg (640x640, 150K)

>its only ok for blacks to say nigger
>invite white person to participate on stage with a song that says nigger 200xs
>boo when whites say nigger
>blame white people

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-152252.jpg (978x870, 233K)

itt the cure for cancer

White women Think they can say bigger because they are women.

Hmmm, this is word for word, the same exact post from last thread.

>i wonder (((who)))....

Attached: 1518923429953.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

White women can't resist BBC

And jews weren't only selling blacks: they were using them

Attached: jewish cotton traders.jpg (1275x1650, 224K)

What's the point of multiculturalism if you can't partake in other cultures

The point is that whites get replaced with others, that others gain power in the west. It has never been about multiculturalism or equality, they have always had their eyes on the prize. It's just that now they can push harder for their goals since they already have a strong hold on the wests throat.

Jews rule the world, cap, commie, everything kek.