WHITES BTFO

Well Jow Forums? How come whites have absolutely no morals when it comes to murdering children in schools?

>pic related

Attached: IMG_6012.jpg (1242x970, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=stray bullets chicago schools&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS711US711&oq=stray bullets chicago schools&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i61j69i60.4863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=fbuHXpkGd9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have to actually attend school to shoot it up.

they don't go to school

Niggers kill other niggers 75% of the time. A couple of white kids getting killed is nowhere near the nigger score.

fpbp

Metal detectors in hood schools

>hood niggas
>going to school
yeah nah

hood niggas
>accidently shoots 9 year old in drive by
have a
>breaks up with bitch after she gets pregnant
moral code
>sells crack to own community

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When whites snap or become mentally unwell, they go big. For the most part, whites are calm and collected. This is why it's always such big news when a white person does something tragic.

>Hood niggas have a moral code
>AYY JAMAL U MUFUCKA U LOOK AT MY SHOES?
>Pop pop
Niggers pop each other over literally everything. They also kill each other far more than whites do.

fpbp

Attached: 1511139692816.png (795x638, 349K)

>niggers
>moral code

kek I've seen niggers literally kill other niggers for a pair of sneakers

Attached: B0C1ECFE-7094-4F91-B1F8-A27D2B4791F5-49750-00002A6667CD6395.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>claims to have moral code
>proceeds to sell addictive drugs to his own community

The reason why niggers don't shoot up schools is because that's the only place where they get fed.

>accidently shoots 9 year old in drive by
This, they don't risk going to school and getting caught. They go to the childs home and bring the bullets to them to share with the rest of their family.

Only because they never have enough smarts to bring more the 4 bullets or cash to buy more.
Niggers are niggers. Broke , stupid, never prepared for anything.

fpbp
niggers can't even spell niggers correctly, jeez

Attached: 1525186183303.png (713x611, 26K)

Blacks shoot up schools all the time, the media just doesn't report it as much.

Attached: 1526914280711.jpg (441x354, 71K)

>172438818
>niggers
>moral code

Attached: turtle = blacked.jpg (524x605, 45K)

that's because they're completely impoverished and kept down by whites and institutional racism. If you guys claim to care about whites so much then why do you just blow it off when they're being murdered in places of learning by other whites constantly by assault rifle 15s?

Oh i know . they cant afford more bullets cause they spent they money on da fathas day cards.
Pffft. Niggers

thats because niggers are poor and can only afford a mag for their guns so they have to treat each bullet like its for emergencies only like when a nig step on their sneakers

No they are genuinely insane homicidal maniacs, blacks will shoot or stab for the simplest reasons or no reason at all, it is normal in the hood for a black to start attacking people for no reason.

FPBP
Also, these niggers shoot up the neighborhoods all around the schools, shoot kids walking to and from school, and spray into crowds on playgrounds and basketball courts all the time. They have no morals.

Remember the beltway shooter?

Niggers do school shootings.. it's just that the media doesn't talk about it. Hell there's even been a few female niggers shoot up schools.

Hood nigga have a moral code they shoot people before they go to school.

>citation needed

How would you know it's normal for blacks in the hood to do that? Do you life there? No. You are fed this nazi propaganda that all blacks are bad when there are good blacks just trying to get by every day.

But you can't have a gun in nigger college

Attached: nigger college.jpg (600x400, 71K)

>okroastie.jpg

Attached: 1526569348555.png (850x812, 139K)

I'm actually a gay Indian MAN. So I know how this systemic OPPRESION works.

>accidentally

Attached: 1526927222.jpg (1011x759, 123K)

Hood niggas do not have a moral code. And yes hood niggas do shoot people inside schools.

>citation

Attached: 1526569223991.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Good blacks are treated like shit in their neighborhoods. Also fuck good black people they wont do a thing about their feral majority but blame white people so I dont care if they suffer.

>I'm actually a gay Indian MAN.
HAAHHAAAHAHAHA
Please go be oppressed in India then.

Those are all falsified and manipulated statistics. Stop being racist for a change and actually realize these are people.

I lived around black people my whole life I know how they are. Not saying they are all like that but a vast number of them are violent grade school up. Their own mothers in many cases are teaching them that violence is necessary to resolve most issues. Black mothers are crazy as shit sometimes more so than the father if he is around.

Shut up you stupid nigger.

Niggers don't go to school. That's why they don't shoot them up.

No they arent. You can go straight to the FBI's website and look up the homicide tables for yourself. Stop denying reality.

moral niggers.
kek.

Attached: gymnastics-crime.jpg (720x720, 187K)

twitter is a joke

My sons mother is black and she teaches him nothing but respect, I know this first hand. And her new boyfriend is a green salesman and has the morals of any good black man

Hood niggers rack up more kills in a year than school shooters do. This is a poor position to take.

Attached: 1526837793122.jpg (445x424, 52K)

Attached: 1525457466763.png (649x559, 824K)

No one gives a shit, any moral black male would be bullied and beaten senseless by the majority of normal blacks, you have no fucking idea how evil blacks are on average. The few smart niggers must put on a ghetto savage mask just to not be antagonized by their subhuman people because if you dont act like a deranged jungle savage then you are an uncle tom a cracker ass cracker or an oreo.

Haha blacks going to school
Good one OP

I didn't say all of them are like that read my post again.

>My sons mother is black

you meant to say your wife's son I presume?

No we had divorced when I realized I wasnt bisexual but fully gay. Her and her boyfriend were disappointed about the divorce, but in today's modern world I can finally be who I truly am and have love with another man without being scrutinized

>kill other nigger over his shoes or a nasty look
>moral

Attached: 9176777C-3AF6-41AE-867C-1A4FAB5C6B22.jpg (250x250, 28K)

really makes you think

Attached: hey.jpg (324x762, 104K)

Some nigger is gonna take this as a challenge.

First off Cruz and this last gut aren't even white.

>your wife's son
your wife's son's mother

This has actually been a slow year so far due to unseasonably cold temperatures and a lot of rain. But 90%+ murders in Chicago are niggers killing niggers.

Reminded me the CPD threads. We should start those again, it's getting warm and nigs hang out outside more.

Attached: CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER THREAD.jpg (4320x2760, 3.97M)

This is really it. Whites and blacks are very different mentally. Blacks are just violent all around, but whites are more "cold violent". Whites can be calm and collected and then just snap the next day.

This sums it up very well, whites will literally just shoot up anyone and it's disgusting. Sad!

Attached: IMG_6013.jpg (1242x1274, 238K)

>This has actually been a slow year so far
you'd think they'd run out of gang members at one point

>gangbangers dont kill innocents
Niggers jesus christ

fpbp

These infographics need to start being more professionally done, with much more elaborate sources and links back to them. No one is going to be able to find that databse if they Jewgled for it, and even if they did the data needs to be broken down and processed since the original numbers are all over the place. This graphic doesn't even have headers explaining what the numbers mean. We only find out it's even about serial killers in the source. No intro.

All of the work needs to be proofed and archived for a normie to even consider looking twice at it. I keep going back to whoever made this series on Jews in the media, but it really is a fine example of the bar our memetics teams should be striving for. The Pastebin with all of the research laid out right there.

It's time for Jow Forums to Evangelion 2.2: You are Not a Jew reboot all of these old infographics.

Attached: 1517806758798.jpg (642x1024, 222K)

Hood niggers don't shoot up schools because they understand its a one-way trip. If they want to and think they can get away with it, they will shoot up anyone. How many have children die from nigger-on-nigger violence, either directly or as collateral damage? Do you really care if it happens in school or outside?

What's a woadie?

Attached: BOI.png (512x512, 20K)

>I believe
>states some completely untrue shit
Typical

>Hood niggers don't shoot up schools because
or maybe because there's metal detectors and a bunch of cops at their schools.

Not when DeShiieeet has 12 little nigglets by 10 hos all by the age of 22. They breed like the rats and roaches that they are. If course half of them will die in gang wars.

Gang members kill innocent people all the fucking time. How in the fuck can you be so stupid?

Attached: only whites shoot schools.jpg (824x2881, 613K)

>white kids find their problems at school
>niggers find their problems in their own communities while never going to school
Not too hard to figure out

How come mudskins have no morals about murdering children in drive-bys?

F-P-B-P

fuckin nigger 9 months into school and doesn't know where it is

Attached: diddo.png (780x410, 484K)

I was watching a video and apparently in black neighborhoods they have bullet proof glass up at subway there.

does anybody have that neme with niggerboy playing two video games at once? he's playing a driving game and a shooting game. the caption is 'this lil nigga traing for a driveby' lol

Whites have more complex psychology when it comes to enacting on revenge or hatred.
Typically, when the black man becomes angry, he enacts out on that anger instantly, and thus the damage cause is quick and swift. You may witness a simple fight accompanied by endless swear words, or he may engage in a quick drive-by style shooting. This is the nature of the black man, he does not think before he acts, allowing an emotional response to dominate his decision making.

The white man on the other hand does not act out instantaneously. He may try and rationalise his anger and suffering, or simply ignore it and "sweep it under the carpet". But after a while, his anger will rise to the surface again and if great enough he will contrive a careful and malicious plan to seek his revenge. This is because he spends more time rationalizing the implications and effects that his actions will have. He will go home, plan, and then act. The result of this careful planning means that the effects are greater than a simple instant emotional response.

Also if mainstream media reported shit correctly a drive by would be considered a mass shooting.

>(((white)))
You mean kikes

>believing in fake shootings
>being this fucking retarded
shill detected

Attached: 1524937053190.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

I don't understand this "only whites shoot up schools" thing. Aren't most hood niggas NOT in school in the first place?

fpbp

Someone should start a bullet rental business kek

KYS

google.com/search?q=stray bullets chicago schools&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS711US711&oq=stray bullets chicago schools&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i61j69i60.4863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Attached: 1513883159460.png (211x239, 8K)

I mean I could fucking tell. Some latino had gangs where they killed each other and stuff, nothing to do with whites. Until a wild african negro came and raped a white girl, then shooted her and the band killed the negro for giving bad reputation.

Even fucking latinos hate black people. Couldn't you be normal? You are like fucking neonazis, jesus christ.

Your right, they don't shoot up the school, they shoot the STUDENTS that want to go TO the school instead. Usually on their WAY TO or on thier WHY home FROM the building itself.
Most time they kill them and leave the bodies in overgrown fields and abandonded houses.

t. Detroit.

Niggers kill niggers at school by the millions.

Just not 4 or more at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbuHXpkGd9w

>your right
>your

>on thier why home
>thier
>why

K Y S

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>You're right. They don't shoot up the school. They shoot the STUDENTS that want to go TO the school instead. Usually on their WAY TO or on their WAY home FROM the building itself.
>Most time they kill them and leave the bodies in overgrown fields and abandonded houses.
>t. Detroit.

Fucking Grammar Nazi! You try typing with a wrecked hand faggot. More concerned with spelling than with content.
>pic related you Queer.

Attached: Fuck_Off_Forever.jpg (900x1200, 444K)

>wrecked hand

>excuses for being a brainlet

If you can't spell properly your statement will be discarded!

Welcome to the internet, brainlet!

Attached: 1525972458014.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>beat the shit out of a girl while she's holding her baby
>gang jump the person they're fighting against instead of one-on-one
>sucker punch someone from behind
>"moral code"

They shoot up schools every month. And they also have metal detectors at every door. They are truly terrible 'people'

>come here to look for this post
>it's the first post

Attached: 1524801734149.jpg (528x543, 49K)

> Moral code
So why do they rape kids and grannys?

Attached: 1383327724851.jpg (789x702, 103K)

>Knocking on door to ask for directions.
Media code for b&e.