AVOID SHITSKIN GENES AT ALL COST

East Asians are smart because they racially pure.
The rest of Asians like Islanders and jungle Asian countries are shit dumb and poor because they are mixed with Indian and Abo shitskin genes.

Shitskin is a collective iq killer. Be glad this genetic thread can be.

Some Korean and Japanese girls have skin light as nordics.

Attached: 1525003656397.jpg (797x797, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180517142601.htm
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vni3yZm1XHo&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=WfFSTD_al-E
cnn.com/2016/06/26/asia/africans-leaving-guangzhou-china/index.html
foxbusiness.com/markets/chinas-african-population-declines-amid-slowdown-crackdown
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/08/life-drains-from-little-africa-as-china-dream-fades-for-its-fortune-seekers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like we let Asia be Asia to see what the world will become with more overcrowding.

What is the point here. Keep East Asia East Asian

east asians are dumb insects
there are just too many of these shitskins alive

They are smarter in terms of IQ but they are much less innovative because of their genes make them far more conformist.
As whites, we may be "less intelligent" but we are far more likely to swim against the stream, which creates both more failure and success.

One might think, mixing whites and Asians would create the perfect race.

Also, not all Asians are the same, only orientals (Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Singaporean) have above 100 IQ.

The more you mix with asians, the less whites there are. You cannot argue this simple fact, regardless of how "desirable" or "master race" some asiatic/mongoloid genes might be.

>protip: you have two glasses, one filled with 100% pure spring water, the other filled with 100% pure 159-IQ-kpop-idol piss
>if you pour half of the piss into the glass of spring water, is the spring water still potable?

Asians believe in collectivism, that’s why their countries are shit.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180517142601.htm

1) Southeast Asia was filled with Austronesian people
2) Chinese migrated to SE Asia during the Neolithic Age bringing farming (and civilization)
3) During the Bronze Age, there were an additional 2 mass migrations of Chinese south in SE Asia
4) During that same time, Chinese / North Siberians migrated west into Central Asia turning a formerly Caucasian people (Indo-Aryans) into one that looks like this today.

Attached: krystan_01.jpg (640x427, 274K)

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180517142601.htm

Attached: chinese_southeast asia_01.jpg (787x628, 252K)

>Chinese / North Siberians migrated west into Central Asia turning a formerly Caucasian people (Indo-Aryans) into one that looks like this today.

This is what the original inhibitants of Central Asia looked like before the Chinese expansion. These were the same people who invaded Northern India (Indo-Aryan Invasion)

Attached: uyghur-man-and-child.jpg (517x424, 60K)

AYO SO HOL UP U WUZ TELIN ME WE WUZ SHAHZ N SHIIIIEEEET?

Attached: 1525814595273.gif (775x687, 197K)

>muh iq
>makes picture of them holding iq paper in mouth like dog and puts dog edits on picture

Attached: brainlet.png (600x704, 64K)

East Asians are small? Most Korean girls these days are 5'5 and the average Korean male height is 5'9 but you'll find many over 6 feet tall in larger cities like Seoul and Busan. Fuck off yellow fever faggot. Idk about other East Asians but Koreans don't want pigskins fucking up their genetics and IQ. Just read the local Florida news if you wanna see white people IQ at work.

Its their way of the duck face.

Gooks are worthless genetic garbage, mixing with them would doom the European race to eternal stagnation and decay.
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

Attached: 1424750666079.png (507x768, 49K)

>Mensa
Literally a Jewish trick. It's like a Gucci tracksuit, you basically pay an outrageous amount to look good.

>high IQ
>pays money to join a club

Never understood this.

is that why our IQ is the highest in the world while most white people's IQ is sub 100?

All this picture shows is that northern Europe was never invaded and had their shit burned down. Do you really think that this graph has the accomplishments we lost in the burning of the library of Alexandria, or the Muslim conquests?

korean men are already colonizing all your white women cuck boy

youtube.com/watch?v=Vni3yZm1XHo&t=57s

I'm going to marry a viet girl

So insecure

t. Dalit

Gooks aren't even in the same league as humans when it comes to intellectual achievement. IQ is a necessary but insufficient characteristic for cognitive output.

Attached: 1500443010745.png (1700x1050, 216K)

Kay.

Attached: Ooh.webm (320x180, 2.98M)

They cheat on everything, school, university exams, even IQ tests.

This idiot posts a webm from Thailand ...

Attached: 1483872446644.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

And this one from Japan!

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

This is from Australia

Attached: bambi3.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

>When you have to go to foreign countries to pick up women because the women in your own country find you repulsive

Kek, I'm Persian and I can tell you that most Koreans are more alpha than snowniggers.

>HUR DURRR HIUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR
Westerns need to go back centuries of achievements in order to make their brainpenis look bigger.
If you were to compare the past two decades of innovation, Asia's technology even surpasses western's except for military stuff.

r/chingchongsmalldickmasculinity at it again.

Attached: 1523915110452.gif (1237x1491, 100K)

From China
youtube.com/watch?v=WfFSTD_al-E

Attached: romeo1.webm (540x540, 1.84M)

And this one from China!

Attached: 1526761138779.webm (1280x720, 2M)

I want to marry an East Asian woman and have cute smart hafu babies with her

Attached: 1523396904769.jpg (564x689, 90K)

>rest of Asians like Islanders and jungle Asian countries are shit dumb and poor
The political elite in their countries tend to have Chinese blood. Like Duterte in the Philippines.

Ayo look how many white boys and dicklet yellows are here, no worries boys we black men will take care of both of your women.

Attached: love.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Actually it is from Hong Kong. You could tell easily by looking at the female with her flat nigger nose - she has alot of SE Asian admixture. In case you didnt know, people from Hong Kong speak Cantonese with a Southern Chinese dialect.

Here is a UK

Attached: ting.webm (853x480, 1.85M)

My wife is Korean.

You never see Korean men with any muscle tone at all unless they have a job that requires it. But that like, one dude in the neighborhood starts picking up all the pussy that exists because there is basically no competition for him.

Korean men look weird. Their heads are taller than the width of their shoulders. If you never get to see it you won't quite get what I'm talking about, but it looks crazy. Imagine a whole crowd of men who look like that.

Attached: 1526509728769.jpg (600x600, 75K)

And here is the US!

Attached: Roastiesagree.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

well i could go over the 300 major milestone inventions that china had hundreds of years before the west like movable type or silk screening but i will simply point out the iron age for east asia is like 300 years before the rest of the world. again chinas achievement but when you look at europe its like 2 countries doing all the heavy lifting and the rest just ride their coat tails. what the fuck has belgium done. like ever?

oh your wife is korean? howd u two meet?

>dicklet yellows are here,
try to troll by posting a brown filipina who are the only 'asians' that blacks get thereby proving the OP's point ...

IQ is fucking nothing.

Hell, I even get pissed when fellow whites use it to demean niggers and arabs. IQ doesn't mean jackshit. Asians have higher IQs than whites but Asia was a shithole for the past 400 years until whites introduced advanced technology and culture to them, allowing them to catch up to us today.

Only worthless human garbage flaunt their IQ because they literally have zero other achievements to associate to their names. "Oh I'm an obese beta NEET with no degree and no job? But muh 140 IQ!".

Anybody who talks about their """""""high""""""" IQ deserves to be killed.

You sure about that asian boyo?

Attached: love2.jpg (800x572, 112K)

>And here is the US!

Attached: abcs of attraction_01.jpg (861x486, 210K)

>My wife is Korean
From South Korea?

You never see white men with any muscle tone at all unless they have a job that requires it. But that like, one dude in the neighborhood starts picking up all the pussy that exists because there is basically no competition for him.

White men look weird. Their heads are taller than the width of their shoulders. If you never get to see it you won't quite get what I'm talking about, but it looks crazy. Imagine a whole crowd of men who look like that

It's funny because one of my roommates was Korean and the other was white. Both were nice guys but jeez that white dude a lot of girl problems that we had to help him figure out.

>You sure about that asian boyo?
Posts rich & famous black celebrities like Pele to try to prove me wrong ... LEL.

does the picture of a korean man and his girlfriend make u angry?

Attached: beenzino-stephanie-michova.jpg (550x524, 88K)

Attached: 1519800398.jpg (608x757, 129K)

You're gunna clean up, dog!

Attached: asianlaundry.webm (460x258, 2.42M)

>If you were to compare the past two decades of innovation, Asia's technology even surpasses western's except for military stuff.
Only in your imagination Wang, gooks are genetically incapable of innovation.
Europeans were always profoundly more intellectually productive than the Gook hives. It was only during a short period of European civilizational upheaval that gooks appeared to be competitive with humans.

Attached: kirkegaard-human-accomplishment-2.png (2100x1499, 52K)

>Everyone who take our women needs to be rich
Oh I am laffin big man now go prepare my lunch before I slap you.
A commercial means reality, no wonder you yellow fags dont have sex with your women.

Attached: love3.jpg (482x414, 35K)

This. If whites stopped existing, there would be no one to make the new designs and new products for the Asian market to fake.

No new Rolex models, they'll just be aping the same designs right now for the next 150 years. No new gun types or weapons classes, they'll just be apeing the same shit at right now for the next 150 years. Fashion, creative content, television, furniture, cars, tech.

They can never create, only imitate. And they imitate very well.

Tiny dicked yellow reddit cucks

Attached: 1518992932475.jpg (894x668, 68K)

when the chinks start their rebellion in canada I'm sure they will share this video to increase hate against whites kek

No. Any time an asian man actually gets with a white woman, I just want to mess up his hair and give him a thumbs up. It's so rare, it's like seeing a unicorn.

>From South Korea?
No north.

>You never see white men with any muscle tone at all unless they have a job that requires it.
Then why do we hold all the world powerlifting records?

Online.

Ok, well, I mean, I can BTFO that with the low WFAM marriage rates. But I guess you're all getting pumped and dumped?

Attached: 1526863879059.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

You do know we have some called reverse image search and that girl you posted is Katherine Tran - aka Vietnamese which is in SE Asia.

How can you have sex with women with your dick chopped off?

Attached: Black Man Penis Cut Off1.jpg (900x465, 485K)

Asian men are the definition of S O Y. They can't do shit

Attached: 1525875023635.jpg (742x762, 198K)

>No north
Then she definitely just wanted a green card.
>Then why do we hold all the world powerlifting records
Because you have the nigger genes in you

online where? was she living in america when u met her? and is that ur daughter?

Ur a dumb leaf lul

The most nigger genes* fucking kike phone can't even autocorrect properly

Attached: 1526359268567.webm (480x480, 679K)

>Asian masculinity

Defend this yellow reddit incel cucks

Attached: 1501940431347.png (960x1655, 3.48M)

>I can BTFO that with the low WFAM marriage rates.

LEL this user thinks that US = WORLD. He thinks that somehow the small population of Asians in the US somehow supercedes the Billions who live in Asia and interact with Whites in Central Asia, Russian Siberia or Northern China.

In the world, AMWF > WMAF.

Nevermind the majority of WMAF marriages in the US are to brown SE Asians and not East Asians like you posting.

Attached: 06_edi.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Shut your mouth yellow cracka!!

Attached: 1509055061900.jpg (762x836, 144K)

So now you went from philipina being the only ones to vietnamese also, no wonder you yellow boys cant compete.
Meanwhile we are 200k+ in China and growing while you fap to whatever anime was produce today.

>dumb and poor because they are mixed with Indian
Why are indians so successful in the US, just like japanese/chinese are successful in the US. Infact there is more high achieving indian CEOs in the US than Chinese/Japanese

>No. Any time an asian man actually gets with a white woman, I just want to mess up his hair and give him a thumbs up. It's so rare, it's like seeing a unicorn.

lmao in Seoul, Korea you see more AMWF couples than WMAF these days... i was there 5 months ago

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

>In the world, AMWF > WMAF.
Siberian girl above with her Chinese husband in Harbin, China.

Attached: 03_edi.jpg (612x612, 151K)

You again? Get a life pathetic yellow reddit incel

Attached: 1515468236568.jpg (630x840, 65K)

>Korean """men""""

Attached: 1497799887677.jpg (768x768, 126K)

>Then she definitely just wanted a green card.
Yes, but I'm going to sneak her out under fire.

>Because you have the nigger genes in you
We wuz Chedderman.

On the internet online. And yes.

Attached: tumblr_p8nzr9uh761v84yxco5_1280.jpg (851x1280, 142K)

Feeling insecure now arent we yellow boy?

Attached: love5.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>Why are indians so successful in the US,
Self selection. The top 0.1% of all the indians comes to the US.

>mixing whites and Asians
We already have that; it's called slavs and they are the perfect race.

Its the D4 receptor gene I think you mean. It allows 'new' things to create a dopamine rush (think of how most adrenaline junkies/ pleasure seekers are white). Normally that sort of venture would just give people anxiety, but for hwights they are motivated to do new things

shes probably one of the ugly koreans

Yellow boi BTFO!!!!

Attached: 1508981856610.webm (854x480, 1.79M)

>Meanwhile we are 200k+ in China

Meanwhile in reality

"The African migrants giving up on the Chinese dream"
cnn.com/2016/06/26/asia/africans-leaving-guangzhou-china/index.html

China's African population declines amid slowdown, crackdown
foxbusiness.com/markets/chinas-african-population-declines-amid-slowdown-crackdown

Life drains from Little Africa as China dream fades for its fortune seekers
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/08/life-drains-from-little-africa-as-china-dream-fades-for-its-fortune-seekers

Attached: 1416674488783.jpg (900x900, 191K)

I feel bad for the asian guys spamming amwf. They're very insecure about asian women dating white men so much. I can understand that, but more race mixing is not the answer. All race mixing is wrong.

BURN THE COAL

Wouldnt you make the same argument for chinese who perform at similar or lower rates in the US who are an example of east asian superiority in OPs statement

What happens the day the drone starts to think for itself?

Attached: 1524081482465.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Ugly tiny dicked yellow gook incel cuck

Attached: 1508456853752.jpg (603x551, 33K)

I am sure they do man, now prepare for the blasian master race.

Attached: conquering_the_han.jpg (540x540, 55K)

>Yes, but I'm going to sneak her out under fire.

The absolute state of white beta males

>le nazi with yellow fever
This meme never dies

I know you're insecure about asian women dating out and I think it's wrong. All race mixing is wrong and what you're doing now is not a solution.

>Top .1% of Indians

Every single one of them are Patel's who are shudra, the lowest caste. Who are you kidding?

Don't feel bad about the yellow reddit incels. They are complete trash and whiny losers

Attached: 1497457193058.jpg (880x737, 277K)

There's most likely quite a lot of self selection when it comes to East Asians. Especially for Chinese people.

You really really don't.

The US makes up about a third of the white population of the world and is overwhelmingly WMAF, but about double. But you're saying everywhere else just makes up for it? Do you have a cite to that effect... or?

Attached: 1z1v9xf.jpg (470x566, 16K)

Never dies.

Attached: truth14dox9p2.jpg (783x543, 179K)

I just pity them. They're so pathetic. Still I do feel compassion for them. I hope they get their life in order.

have you even been to korea?

Ukrainian mail order gold diggers marrying rich chinks. That's their "evidence"

Attached: 1521582726848.jpg (750x720, 92K)

>I know you're insecure about asian women dating out

Keep using the word "asian" to describe over 4 BILLION. In Sweden, all white men are with SE Asians like Thais. As a northern East Asian, why do you think I would give a fuck about what a poor brown girl from a country with a per-capita-income on par with African countries does?

Do you care what an Arab does, you fucking moron? using your logic, you should since you are all CAUCASIANS.

Attached: Sweden Immigration_Thailand Wives_01.png (477x896, 65K)