Political Art Discussion

Attached: highart.jpg (896x1199, 230K)

Why does Chris Mathews have an asshole mouth and why is he kissing Bill O’Reilly’s ass?

Thats actually donald trump's asshole mouth! wow, art truly is a reflection of reality.

>poorly drawn and colored with markers like a 2nd grader
Imagine believing you're super duper smart and witty while your using a crayola.

Attached: 1519089880024.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Art should never be used for political reason, it creates abominations like your pic, art is supposed to be something that you can appreciate the beault, not some ugly political attack.

It's actually an acrylic painting, user. I'm glad you like it! :D

Art should be whatever you want it to be friend. Whatever's on your chest, let it out!

where were you when people post ben garrison you monkey shit eating jumgle nigger?

Attached: 1525976199546.jpg (2040x1509, 1.08M)

Attached: dcf492d92ecb3d5e8d3054ea5bcf9060.jpg (2140x1460, 256K)

me on left

I don't know who that was! Thanks for the cool new picture though!

That's just silly! XD That's the current leader of Russia Vladmir Putin!

That's a really good painting! I think there was a similar inspiration between mine and yours!

this is now a garrison thread

Attached: be2d3b6ae5d16c18152a55cee69ba065.jpg (735x536, 133K)

That one's scary! Haha, it's like something out of a fairy tale!

His being mass producing paintings since the Trump campaign and their all shit and unimaginative compared to his early masterpieces.

>Art should never be used for political reason, it creates abominations

Humankind came, and went through a lot of digraces and mistakes.

But but as far as I know, Brazil is the biggest mistake on earth, so big that it's actually gorgeous.
Like a masterpiece of mistake.

Attached: e.jpg (299x169, 11K)

Wtf is explanation mark posting? It screams newfag tryhard

I just like showing that i'm a friendly and happy fellow! :D

So i was right

Also it's exclamation not explanation! but i'm sure you knew that you silly goose!

I used to think it was a way for people abstract their own thoughts and try to see things from a different perspective. It seemed like an advance technique at refining the dialogue.

Then after a while I realized it was literally just propaganda reduced to the simplest possible images to appeal to people who really don't know anything about the subject. Political cartoons should be illegal and cartoonists sent to gulag.

Attached: 1523488165562.gif (661x680, 68K)

That's a funny one! I see your point but there shouldn't be a law, complete freedom all the way!

Attached: 1526886922239.png (261x193, 141K)

Haha! I hope you'll think of me as a friend you never got to meet! :D i'll sure remember you!

This one isn't a painting, but it still get's the massage across!

Attached: uh oh spagettios!.jpg (634x476, 58K)

40yo artists acting like edgy 14 year olds?
>so brave

Edgy 14 year old? Do you mean Jow Forums? This is a painting that highlights an important issue that you shouldn't disregard!

why are liberal "artists" obsessed with sexual deviancy?

You're mistaken! Donald Trump isn't a Liberal, so it's Donald Trump who's greeting Mr. Putin's winking starfish! He has to serve his daddy after all.

mad?

This place is not for you, boomer.

It's for everybody! Even stinky little boys like you! :P

I think he's just disappointed!

Why is that ass so red?

I'd say he's more orange then red!

>cartoons
>art
Now wait just--
>memeflaggot
Aaahhh, almost had me there.

Attached: 1526894313550.gif (470x470, 163K)

Wait, that's supposed to be Putin? I thought it was Netanyahu.

Yup! Thats Donald with his daddy putin!

Though your interpretation also works! you have a good eye!