You know how reddit has r/beholdthemasterrace? For the uninitiated...

You know how reddit has r/beholdthemasterrace? For the uninitiated, it is a subreddit which posts unflattering pictures of fascists and nationalists, most typically male European ones. On the contrary, would any of you know how to find flattering, sexy pics of men in fascist uniform and so on? Are there any sort of communities that post that? I haven't found much just looking through Google Images.

Attached: 30.jpg (342x430, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/8l16jt/sigismund_leader_of_the_rebelion/
reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/
youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0
youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0#t=1h28m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not because I'd be sexually pleased by it or something like that, I need it to prove how retarded libcucks are and for science.

Get your fap material somewhere else

No fapping, I promise. I just need a bunch of examples to prove r/beholdthemasterrace retards wrong.

Huh a fascist arguing with reddit faggots
really gets the noggin joggin

look at RAM, atomwaffen, nordic resistance, national action, antipodean resistance, vanguard america, patriot front. All these groups have nive aesthetic

I don't use reddit, it's just symbolic, trust me it's for science.

Well fuck me

Attached: LowT.png (185x55, 3K)

Interesting.... this one has come here to troll. reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/8l16jt/sigismund_leader_of_the_rebelion/

Of course, we can't go there to troll. We get banned. What a bunch of pussies.

Lol the funny thing is even the cherrypicked images the commie faggots use the guys still look like they could be normal people, and also fuck shit up if they wanted to

Pic related does a good job of it.

Attached: starship troopers.jpg (182x268, 19K)

>It's like a combination of shlomo and low-T
Kek

Not trolling, I want to prove that I can cherrypick handsome fashy boys just like they could cherrypick unflattering selfies.

Attached: antifa giraffe.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

New to hearing about this. I understand there´s some unattractive nationalists because nationalists are just regular people who want to be majority in their own nation. But talk about throwing stones when you live in a glass house with regards to antifa and others. They are absolutely degeneracy central on purpose and looks like something someone drug up from a sewer when they get their black clothes and facecovering off.

Attached: antifa.jpg (720x761, 55K)

Plenty of material on google images. But, what does a fascist look like? If you saw my pic, you would think I look just like a normal guy. Most of pic related is in a war uniform, which really isn't typical.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 54K)

He doesn´t get that nationalist are the most normal people to the most beautiful people. Because it´s normal to be a nationalist everywhere else but in United states of confusion. But i like how that entire subreddit shit on every european in the world and call them a nazi for wanting to be majority in their own country. They´re indiscriminately shitting on every single person of european ancestry. Very smart.

Attached: antifa_btfo.jpg (480x853, 56K)

Well i should say everywhere in europe and still is to a very large degrees and all this bullshit anti european and anti european based nations like the nations of USA, Canada and Australia etc. These people don´t get it. We are the ones being invaded by hordes of tribal groups. And these assholes are claiming that you should act as an individual and get run over by these people who are calling for various shit. it´s because we have been brainwashed into letting go of the healthy tribalism that all these things have even been allowed to happen. Whites/europeans are told to be individuals and everyone else are told to work as a group. Guess who gets fucked over. Every single white guy one by one because they stand alone as an island. And several groups are attacking them. This is not rocket science. And these groups, many of which are parasitical immigrants preying on european host nations hospitality. Are mortified of us saying unified. Ok we´re done with this crap this is our nation not all your groups nations. Either you stop this or you go out the fucking door so we can get back to being more individuals again but with healthy tribal ties to our people and communities. This is what they call extreme white nationalism and all this bullshit. It´s nonsense. And the ridiculousness of concepts such as white supremacy is also thrown in where what they always are talking about is white majority. As if we´re not allowed to have our own nations. This is basically what they are telling us. Think about that. It´s nonsense and people are realizing this and therefore the far left and even center left parties are being dropped like a hot potatoe for catering to everyone else but the majority in that nation in which that nation belongs to. Under tribal attack, being told not to be tribal. brilliant!
I assume these far leftists want ´nationalists´ to dox themselves and they are looking for someone in cosplay fascist uniforms etc. Those are not nationalists. Those are larpers.

Attached: 1526851956875.jpg (700x1009, 134K)

And all these other tribal groups on top of it are pretending to be harmless little groups working in unison, whilst they are destroying those nations original culture values, behavioural norms and everything. And what do these groups simultaneously do aswell? peddle their own fucking shit.
>We want sharia law, we want black this black that, we want something for the hindus, we want something for this and that
FUCK OFF! You have your own shit in your own nations dumbasses. I don´t give a shit what you want anymore. I give a shit what i want now and what my people want, this is my fucking nation not yours. Fuck off if you don´t fucking like it. Not having a civil war because you can´t fucking control yourself, and realize that if you want your shit you need to get the fuck back to your own nation where it is!
So what is happening is either these groups of immigrants BACK THE FUCK OFF and accept to stop immigration. Or not just the people in their respective nations get tribal. But we get internationally tribal and help eachother deport you motherfuckers very aggressively. And this means some people who might otherwise be nice are going to get thrown under the bus/aka out of the countries and sent back home. But that´s how it´s going to be if you push too hard you get someone who push back. And i don´t think you will like that very much. Because then you can forget ANYTHING that even REMOTELY caters to ANY of you sons of bitches in our nations. I hope these fucking retards realize this. If you don´t want to play nice and try to turn our nation into yours with your own shit here, then we going to take all your little fucking toys away and throw the table for discussion away too. And then you can abide by our shit completely 100% or there is the door pack your shit and leave.
Just amazing that you literally even have to JUSTIFY this to these far leftist clowns in the first place. That is what is truly amazing.

Attached: 1526873166681.jpg (1500x896, 439K)

Also what i find amazing which was very clear from the debate about political correctness the other day. Is that these people have declared war on over a billion people in their own homelands. And are telling them they need to become minorities and racemixed out of existance. Telling every other group to tribally attack them, whilst telling every person of european ethnicity that they are only allowed to be an individual and stand alone as an island and be run over by these groups one by one. IN THEIR OWN NATIONS. Or they are a nazi fascists and all this other stuff. So i completely understand why some then larp as nazi´s and fascists to piss them off. But in reality who they are pushing are average people that run the full gamut from unattractive to normal to very beautiful. Because they are trying to run them out of their own nations essentially. And somehow they think this is going to go well for them. And they fully expect to just continue to keep bullying and trying to intimidate and smear them and think this will just go perfectly well an that it actually will work. What they are going to encounter eventually with their sjw and anti european push are very normal people who are EXTRAORDINARILY pissed off at them. It´s not just going to keep being fascist or nazi larpers or whatever vs some communist antifa douchebags running around breaking shit. As if it´s some kind of an international larp battle on both sides of that sort of thing. It´s nonsense.

Attached: 1526770239147.png (600x580, 438K)

Attached: 4AB83E09-617B-4F9C-B457-3F3DA5FB1680.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Yeah i know right, these fucking commie larping assholes should not for a second talk about looks. Don´t throw stones if you live in a house of glass. Normal nationalists which are just normal people trying to live their lives who love their nation people culture and society and don´t want it to go down the tubes. don´t go around critiquing them as the fucking degenerates they are. However they easily could.

excellent post user, sums up the situation in the Western world and it’s consequences perfectly.

correct

>it's not shooped

>not trolling
reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/

>excellent post user, sums up the situation in the Western world and it’s consequences perfectly.
This where they have miscalculated greatly. Normal people eventually are going to have enough of this nonsense and being called this and that and that and go. I don´t care if you call me racist, i don´t care if you call me fascist or nazi, we are going to get very aggressively politically now. And we don´t care what you say or about catering to all these ethnic groups that are not suppose to be here, because this is our country. And your oppinions no longer matter. Think about what it is in the first place. A massively big manipulative guilt trip in order for all these groups to install their agenda and turn our nations into a thing they desire. And it´s getting very very close to where they have pushed far enough to the point i just mentioned. Infact i don´t actually think these larping commies and all these anti european ancestry groups realize how close they are to going too far. This is also precisely what jordan b peterson and stephen fry was pointing out in that political correctness debate. Which turned out to not even addressing political correctness but was turned by the jewish woman and the black race baiter dyson, into an anti european tirade where his main argument was basically.
>white people bad, pay black people money and stop being racist. And everyone of european ancestry must be completely debased from all positions in society to ´stop racism´ in america.
He even went so far as to say to peterson that he should pay a white priveledge tax. Eventhough peterson isn´t even american. So he expect maybe i should pay a tax to blacks aswell. It is clear what they are doing.
You are not getting any money whatsoever black people. NOTHING. No more ethnic catering. We are tuning you out completely. You can provide for yourself or you can fuck off. And you can take responsibility for yourself and if you fail it is your problem. If you succeed, great.

there's no magazine

Ahahahaha literally low T

youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0
I don´t mean to make this rant about peterson which i am not a particular fan of but the political correctness debate was so endemic of what is going on with all this sjw nonsense since it became not even a debate about political correctness at all. His primary flaw is this. I think he´s excellent at analyzing individual but is damaged by his profession as i said. So i think he´s simply naive and therefore don´t understand why it is necessary for a society community city or nation to function for people to be able to switch between tribalism and individualism. It´s not an either or, which is what he thinks. It´s both. You are only 1 tribal it is malfunction because you can´t act independently and take responsibility for yourself and apply yourself. And you pretend you are a group instead of a person. You are only an individual, you can´t work together with other people in teamwork because they don´t trust you because you are not tribal enough to have team loyalty so to speak.
So in a way he is naive, and in his naivety he becomes a gatekeeper for race realism, aka normal biological tribalism which is healthy and societies operate best when you have high agreeableness on a tribal scale. Which you get with biologically similar people. Because it produces trust. He always talks about agreeableness as a personal trait, but he completely misses this for whatever reason.
The more he is told as an individual that he needs to pay the niggers their money haha and that he´s an evil white man, the more he is pushed to realize these things and come around and realize. Well i probably prefer to be around white canadians rather than niggers like dyson all day in my everyday life. Somehow the are less disagreements and it´s more comfy if i do. Most people understand this naturally. But he is beause of his profession and dealing with the individual been pushed away from it. But i think he will come around and realize it.

He´s good at analyzing individuals. Bad at analyzing socities. He is narrowminded due to his own profession. Everything he knows is learned to analyze the individual. But that doesn´t work on society, because communities, cities, nations are tribal entities. Since people need to cooperate to make them work. So there comes a point where you need to put aside the individual and become semi tribal to be on the same team with others and get shit done. The nigger baiter dyson is the exact opposite. He doesn´t know HOW to be an individual, he doesn´t know how to do shit himself and apply himself and therefore see all blacks as a group and himself as part of that group. And everyone needs to do give that group all their shit they ask for. This is why even the ´smartest´ niggers are nothing but charlatains with a learned vocabulary but essentially group NEETS. Who are saying to all white people collectively. GIVE US THE SHIT WE NEED. We don´t know how to do it yourself and you´re the reason why. Which is bullshit. You can argue he is a gatekeeper on purpose i argue it´s because he is naive. But this is why it is hilariously that he comes under attack as if he is a tribalist. Beause that means that he might come to this realization eventually. I´m not holding my breath but i hope for him that he realizes he has been on the wrong side of the issue on tribalism/ingroup preference. I mean can´t he understand that a society will function like shit if he has to spend his life arguing about every little thing that goes on in his local community with niggers like dyson. Nothing gets done, nobody agrees, and it´s bullshit. This is why ethnic similar nations communities etc. works best in the first place. Because uniformity is strength for teamwork not difference/diversity. All these tribal groups are attacking europeans in their own nations. even across nations with black americans sitting and lecturing canadians etc. Stop giving them anything whatsoever. And this ends quickly.

>On the contrary, would any of you know how to find flattering, sexy pics of men in fascist uniform and so on? Are there any sort of communities that post that? I haven't found much just looking through Google Images.

Attached: uniformed.jpg (720x900, 210K)

All these various tribal groups of immigrants that are coming in are basically saying to europeans.
>You need to put us first. We are the important ones here.
And they need to learn that they are not, and they deserve no catering to weither culturally or ethnically whatsoever. It is this constant catering to anyone not like us that is destroying our own nations. They have their own nations for that. That´s one thing. And then the sjw retards who on purpose try to shaft the majority needs to be dealt with with a strong hand politically. And told to shut the fuck up basically. Or they can go live in another country too. What they call progress is destruction of society. Because to them progress means european nations becomes as little european as possible. Well. Why do they not just go live in another country then.

And to finish off my rant. I think stephen fry said it best. FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. And the two stooges on the left dyson and the jew woman kept saying. NO political correctness is good because it stifles europeans in their own nations and this is progress. So we are going to keep calling normal people nazi´s racists fascists mysogenists etc. if they don´t want to go along with this debasement. And we´re going to keep trying to control what people can and can´t say or talk about or call eachother. Stephen fry is himself liberal left. But he knows that if they keep doing this it is going to end very badly for the left that it will get destroyed politically. Because people are tired of this nonsense. And they are pushing normal nationalists/normal people way too far, so they´re all going to the right. To neutralize this bastard radical leftism that is out to destroy their societies very openly. youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0#t=1h28m16s go to 1h28m16s But he´s wrong about that it´s only the right that is angry about political correctness. He´s oh so wrong. It´s also the left. He is one of those who perhaps thinks only people on the right are nationalists. This is nonsense. We have leftist parties here in denmark who want to basically send all the immigrants to africa or something, and want to stop immigration. The difference is that the far left is INTERNATIONAL leftists, meaning they want to bring everyone in from all over regardless what they do to the respective countries, and let them have exactly equal influence. What happens is they start peddling their own shit and changing our laws and culture and values. And risk that we end up minority in their own countries. And the counterpush is happening. nyborgerlige in my country has recently come out with for example 3 unquestionable demands.Total asylum stop, no welfare for immigrants banishment of criminal immigrants after first felony. And the far left can only blame themselves when going too far.

This is not nazis or facists or something. This is normal nationalists that these political correct MORONS have pushed too far. And at same time admitting what they are doing trying to debase european people in their own nations. So their time is going to be over really soon unless they adopt a severely more moderate approach. because people are basically stopping to listening to any damn thing these buffoons have to say. Logically enough. So they can go and make their little shit subreddit and call all europeans nazi fascists or whatever for not abiding by their ridiculous political correctness and mass immigration etc. But this will not do them any favours.