"It's treason then.."

No bullshit about the Logan Act this time.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-21 at 1.48.20 AM.png (979x604, 115K)

This thread just happened.

>(((Krugman)))

The Demotards will hang.

>investigating
>planted "evidence"
i wanna know whos the scum bag in the deepstate who wanta to go to jail so badly?

*autstic spinning*

Treason claims are pretty rich coming from a jew that was in charge of the fucking FED

you know how many leftist idiots on twitter and elsewhere can't grasp that simple fact?
>they were investigation possible Russian collusion
Yea but they literally put moles who had Russian ties into his campaign on purpose to start that investigation
>but the collusion

>LOGan

Attached: 1526600802963.png (630x623, 677K)

How is Krugman even posting on the internet he said it was a fad that was 100% guaranteed to fail and die?

>Paul (((Krugman)))

Every time.

Attached: 1525490638000.jpg (618x597, 144K)

This. And not just the 'elite traitors'.. no.. Every last shill will get what is coming to them.

dumb sheevposter

>encourages US tax payer money to go to Israel, a terrorist state that bribes our politicians and media, blows up US military bases, cons the US into wars, and murders US military
>calls someone else a traitor
Jews are making it real hard to not advocate for a real holocaust.

good thing special cousels dont have any grand jury involved.

It's only treason if they're a zionist who place Israel ahead of the Constitution.

Can't you soft cunts stop talking and start shooting already? I can't handle the wait much longer.

I was promised a civil war and I want it now, not 2030 decade.

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 14K)

The only traitors are these leftist kikes trying to depose the ELECTED PRESIDENT.

>Treason claims are pretty rich coming from a jew that was in charge of the fucking FED
Always accuse the enemy of that which you are guilty of. These kikes swear by the Alinsky playbook. It's what makes them so easy to dismantle. Trump knows how their AI works. It's like cheating a script. He knows what their reaction is going to be before he makes a move.

Krugman is a faggot. And a stupid one at that. Sucked Obama off too much.

>The US president is a whistleblower

Attached: _97971338_4577f4eb6623f3c419a5ec5839597d4b-1.png.jpg (624x351, 25K)

>Can't you soft cunts stop talking and start shooting already?
Art of War, nigger. Art of War. When the white race is already staring into the precipice of darkness, any casualties are unacceptable. The jew still has many mercenaries on their side that will not hesitate to fight and kill patriots. They, too, will learn.

The jew has been desperate to kick off actual fighting because the jew's goal is white deaths, no matter what. Right now, wiping out the libtards and the sois will only cut the white breeding population in half. The Jews win even when they lose. One must free as many of their golems as possible from their mental slavery in order to have any hope of surviving the Browning.

Attached: featured-image-markarie-blog-never-fire-a-shot-1-1[1].png (698x400, 150K)

He was never in charge of the Fed. He was actually never in charge of anything. Besides being a nyt contributor, I'm not really sure why anybody listens to this fucking clown at all. He's nobody. And he's constantly wrong about everything.