More Diverse than Huffpost

> More Diverse than Huffpost
> Unironically support people that will shove you into crematoria at the first opportunity.

Explain yourself Jow Forums

Attached: Pol Diversity.png (607x937, 715K)

The Huffington post are the real nazis.

Attached: 3a33d8aace814947d794d81293f07a24.gif (964x912, 98K)

>girls
yeah right thats not Jow Forums and thats photoshop you'd have to be blind to not notice it

Attached: 1467320337681.jpg (1600x1200, 659K)

Attached: 1514230410405.png (585x560, 263K)

>all women
its like diversity to them is just virtue signaling.

ethnostate for each ethnicity, retard.

i'm not white

doesn't stop me from hating the niggers of every race

They fought the common cause Capitalism.

Nazis weren't really racist towards anyone but kikes. All other stories about the "subhumans" was either created ad hoc by the nazis for the needs of war propaganda or total bullshit manufactured by the kikes after the war.
Modern SJWs are far more racist than Hitler ever was.

Mexican "conservative" here
I don't support nazis or the "alt right" we just happen to find ourselves fighting the same enemies in radical leftist.
I'm more of a racist libertarian I find some races to be beneath me but I don't want to exterminate them I'd rather they stayed in their shitholes.

Attached: A3F4AA68-E954-49C2-AA2B-54D041B106B6.jpg (316x395, 39K)

Attached: 1526621923540.jpg (1232x1191, 587K)

we're just fucking with you all

Let me put this another way as a conservative Mexican I find neonazis and racist are more tolerant of my views than liberals

Attached: 1520340367682.jpg (664x561, 62K)

Nigger we are the truth. Anybody thay wants to live in the truth are us. That's why we all rip on each other for shit that would trigger normies. We see that the only way to find an answer is to understand and accept the problem because the two are inseparable. You're a nigger who doesn't want tl be a nigger? You understand what it means to be a nigger and stop it. Same principle applies to anybody or any group. White men and japanese men tend to be the only groups who do this naturally. All others want to hide from what they are so they never become who they want to be. I use what and who specifically as fuck.
But, none of this makes sense to you becauae you're a kike and honesty or truth are to kikes as open flames are to flesh. Oh yeah, reminder: we are going to kill you all for *what* you are and *who* you choose to be. Again it won't make sense to you but you'll all die just the same.

Jow Forums is a multicultural free speech board

we want everyone to have a homeland, want to trade with eachother? sure thing, no problem, tourism - no big deal, want to immigrate? nein nein nein!

Im a chink and I will gladly help kill niggers and other shitskins

i knew it was just a meme but are most Canadians on this board chinese?

THE PIZZA IS A FUCKING FAKE PICTURE AND ALL THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE RETARD LIBTARDS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS STOP POSTING THIS STUPID IMAGE FOR GOD FUCKING SAKE DUMBFUCKS NO WONDER THE OP IS A FUCKING ANGLO IDIOT

This is because Jow Forums represents what real nationalism is. Even if we don’t all like each other, we can all get along if we agree on the concept of leaving eachother’s societies the fuck alone.

Personally I’m cool with shit like black/Asian/spic nationalists and get along great with them because we both agree we’d rather have our own nations if we could. That’s what tolerance is, it isn’t liking each other, it’s putting up with each other and finding common ground.

Attached: 90B76533-AFBF-4D3D-A171-BF3943424585.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

I am just as white as any american.

Plz be b8

Pic related

Attached: 89642295-DC29-43FB-9E8C-07C691AD9C75.jpg (953x772, 278K)

I'm pretty sure he's right. The swastika is obviously awfully photoshopped.

It doesn't matter retard, look at the fucking flags that post here. Jow Forums is suppose to be this evil neo-nazi board yet you have Brazilians and Turks posting here constantly.

>Huffington is all women
They all ugly too

I like how no one has brought up the nigger is wearing a coonskin hat.

it's all satire, faggot

its reverse psychology you nigger. whites always try to hide their racism behind virtue signalling. look at the biggest companies in america, all the chairman and higher ups are white but its ok because they say they love diversity.
they say one fucking word like I love black people, I welcome refugees, diversity is love and we can all forget their fucking racist behavior of hiring whites only for big positions.

when theyre forced to put their words into action like jk rowling, where Jow Forums forces her to house 50 refugees in her house, then you can see the racist fucks slowly crawling out of their fake ass shell showing their true nature.

remember you dumbfuck. Jow Forums and Jow Forums have always been a liberal site. and what we did was no fucking different than the time we put obama in power.

>He doesn't know that only kekistani shittier normies attended HWNDU cams

Attached: 1525811004514.jpg (1134x1462, 189K)