Please tell me there really is a chance he's going to win the election

Please tell me there really is a chance he's going to win the election.

Attached: Patrick-Little.jpg (899x880, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US-CA&q=patrick little,dianne feinstein,kevin de leon,erin cruz
voterguide.sos.ca.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no chance and you're a kike shill with a VPN.

>Implying kikes actually want him to win
kys nigger

Attached: Pussy-kike.png (784x649, 144K)

Attached: 1518523936976.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

>Having the same flag as someone else means you're that person

patrick will not only win
he will be president soon enough

Attached: patrick little revolution.png (1883x1577, 1.91M)

Everyone else running could die, I suppose.

or just be outsmarted by patricks wit

Attached: patrick little flag.png (412x726, 431K)

concern troll

Yep, this one's going in my cringe compalation

PATRICK LITTLE WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Not a chance

Attached: BB1975FD-F5A1-4A6D-A65B-774A858C7875.png (1080x1920, 175K)

A little storm is coming.

Attached: hmmmm.png (1920x3427, 1.34M)

Not likely but if he ends as the runner up with thousands of votes that'd be fucking big.

No chance... zero. He doesnt have to win though, just to get a significant amount of votes.

>he's serious
BAHHAAAAAHHAHAHH

Get the fuck out, you kike fucking loser. Obviously if someone platforms against your shithole you will have people contracting (((you))) to defend said shithole.

Califaggot here. ZERO chance he wins. His best chance is to force the hard left to go full retard bashing him and letting a more moderate win.

Of course Weinstein it's a monster.

A snowball’s chance in hell or less. If they let him win it’s only to stave off SIEGEtards from going full jihad.

>UAE

No one is expecting him to win the general. If he can win the primary he will be given a platform reaching an incredible amount of people. That is the goal.

Attached: patrick little memri.png (720x524, 471K)

It's not always about winning. It's about sending a message. If he gets enough votes, he will have a public debate with feinstein and potentially redpill millions.

lmao is this real?

Wtf?

I think TRS retards are calling Little controlled op.

>56IQ

Attached: little-puffs.png (714x806, 652K)

are there any californian anons looking for a fun cause to spend the next two weeks of their lives on? if not then no he probably wont win.
>I though Feinsteins state dnc party gave her the boot.

hes going to beat the other republican zionist neocons and that is more than enough because when it goes to a two horse race the entire discussion will be about the JQ

You people are dogs. I will go on as usual.

pretty high chance desu
there are more tweets about patrick little than any other candidate besides feinstein and patrick little has been banned on twitter 7 times
there are more views on youtube on patrick little than all other candidates that aren't feinstein combined
he has more followers on gab than any other candidate that isn't feinstein have likes on facebook where they have access to a much larger audience
his volunteer army on Jow Forums dwarfs the organization of any of his opponents
i went to a patrick little rally this weekend and there were 80 supporters there. his closest Republican opponent, erin cruz, is getting 5 people on average to RSVP to her events.

if he makes it through the primary election (which he only needs about 10% to do, even though he is polling at 20%) then he is going to defeat feinstein on optics and banter alone.

i also predicted trump would win before the primary season ended and i made a hell of a lot of money betting on that. i also accurately called the peak of bitcoin on december 19th 2017. take that into consideration with my prediction.

He only needs second place to get into the primaries and drop red pilled nukes on the world.

He's got a damn good chance. Trends controlled for California:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US-CA&q=patrick little,dianne feinstein,kevin de leon,erin cruz

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

New tactics to use against Jow Forums I guess

i voted for him

tfu

1%

VAPE NATIONALISM

The little exposure Little gets the bigger the problem for the jews. It would be interesting if he makes the primaries to say the least.

There is no way she debates him unless she knows the questions ahead of time

He's going to win

Please God. Let Pat win.

We need some creative publicity stunts to get in the media, something that can go viral.
>what about recruiting some blacks to do a protest for little due to reperations?
Something the media will bite down hard on and get their teeth pulled out with,
>dint the Democrats use craigslist to recruit counter protestors against Trump
Black nationalists for Little would be a massive coup. With T-shirt’s and banners...
Just an idea.

Attached: E10EB134-1DFC-4ED1-A111-0377458EDE6D.jpg (480x360, 37K)

There's a 10% chance he wins. But there's an 100% chance he takes the stage to debate Feinstein and redpills millions driving the overton window even further right.

Attached: checking in.jpg (274x173, 29K)

Zero chance as he's not even included in the voters guide. All the likes are.voterguide.sos.ca.gov

he could win the primary. that's the main goal and its doable

voterguide.sos.ca.gov
You're right he's not on there. This is at the bottom of the page.

>The order of the statements was determined by randomized drawing. Statements on this page were supplied by the candidates and have not been checked for accuracy. Each statement was voluntarily submitted and paid for by the candidate. Candidates who did not submit statements could otherwise be qualified to appear on the ballot.

>guy who calls out kikes is a kike
>guy with an arab flag is a kike shill with a proxy
you people look really, really stupid fyi

He's on the ballot, fuckboi.

Attached: 1526588726368.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE

>sos
VOTE LITTLE!

This is the only time I wished I was commiefornian.

its completely, 100 smash dat like button percent real

Nope. He sucks nigger cock, no one who isn't capable of doublethink will vote for him.

>it's in Spanish AND ching-chong

oh lawd america is lost

Attached: 1526936181278.png (1090x1090, 302K)

Let that kike know the questions in advance. He will still be slinging red pills that 99% of other candidates would never touch. This would be big even if he loses.

> Commiefornia
> Publically anti-Israel

Nah

för i helvete sluta vara så töntig

Someone tell him to fix his stupid hair. He looks overtly faggy.

>leftist
>liking israel

this is his normal hair

Attached: patrick laugh.jpg (518x431, 26K)

t. Rickets vaughn

probably not. its california after all and our senators have been democrats for quite awhile now, he'd have a better chance running for House

Nice

It's pretty difficult to accidently press a single key of another keyboard layout. This is an intentional troll.

There is a very big chance that he will be running against (((Feinstein))), which will give him the opportunity to face her in a televised live debate.
Depending on how well he does everything is possible.
I mean the fact alone that Feinstein is actually a citizen of Israel and makes sure that American taxpayers money is sent to her real country as foreign aid should make her look very bad to everyone with half a brain.

But the lefties are mad about palestinians...

I think the idea isn't to win the election but to get far enough to debate one of the bigger democrats.

>Feinstein is actually a citizen of Israel
Citation needed, right now

Hehe blue wave meet red wall... It ain't over till its over. Everybody will remain emboldened until the final count is in. They all know the counts are false, the MAGA undercurrent is running strong.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-141520.jpg (1080x1920, 612K)

I wrote Feinstein, you know like in the opposing candidate

That's my hope. That and a ridiculous triggering of he manages second place

You have to go back

Vape a little vape a lot

If he gets 2nd in primary, then yes. Although I think this might mess with a certain someone’s 64D chess plan for Isis Ra El.

At first I didnt care because its cali, but I saw hi on The pubic space yesterday and the guy is based AF
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU

I want him to win the republican primary so badly

You'd still be lonely

Or will he?

California is a top 2 Primary. So Little needs to place 2nd out of all parties

God, that would be great to see.

he cute

What am I looking at?

Retardation

He's not on the voter guide but he's polling in 2nd place behind feinstein meaning he'll most likely make it to the general election in November unless something big happened in the next 2 weeks.

Attached: 1526912529990.png (680x499, 545K)

he looks like me hehehe

Attached: Hitler-10.jpg (1050x709, 276K)

Attached: 44DAB188-9CC3-4180-8EE4-4A57293ED694.png (500x303, 65K)

all we need to do to 'win' is get him in a live debate with feinstein.
him taking the office would be the grand fucking prize.

Against a back-stabbing Jewess? Good luck

Attached: Israelflag.jpg (200x375, 22K)