Ugly people are born because their dad and mother were eating and drinking shit bombarded it chemicals...

Ugly people are born because their dad and mother were eating and drinking shit bombarded it chemicals, no daily exercises, the dad it the habit of masturbation resulting in low quality sperm together it the all negative imaginable aspects of current times which makes nutrition not ideal but suffocating in the long term but relieving in the short term. Considering this as a truth, a solution program would have as a base: Men not masturbating during all their life or in the period of planing to have a baby, eating what only and truly is a nutrient, the practice of exercises a daily habit a woman follow almost the same and not drinking fluoride during the gestation. We live in a chemical warfare that even makes the frogs gay and i think what makes future ugly people is this: Father doing shit together it mother during all their existence and not abandoning shit they have been doing + bad sperm, bad mother + making a baby = future ugly individual... /pol do individuals can overcome their genetics and have a better and beautiful baby if their plan contains those ideas ?

Attached: hum.jpg (1280x650, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or stop blaming your parents and just accept they were also ugly but managed to get laid

is intelligence undervalued in todays standards? maybe even shunned?

You sound fucking retarded and hardly make sense

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (362x512, 130K)

Chemicals and alchohol can hinder development. Some chemicals can affect sperm, but generally that's not how sperm works desu.

i tried to make the text compact

>memeflag

Thanks for your worthless opinions

I thought masturbation increased the quality of sperms.

Its the onions, at its most prevalent among whites, predominately the men. Was just at the store and notice how many onions looking white men there was. They look like overdeveloped babies, very puddish features with weird porcupine puffy hair like Asians that cut their own hair.

Effects of distorting camera lens on normal white faces, typical (((psyop)))

OP you're a dribbling idiot who doesn't know what he'd talking about

OP you are literally retarded.

Ugly people produce ugly babies you fucking dumbass.

Attached: 11111111112.jpg (600x384, 30K)

can ugly people produce beautiful babies ? this is the question i detailed retardedly presenting an idea

What is the scientifical backround of this abomination ?

So you think the more the adult is beautiful the more it's adaptative ?

Eating nutrient, you mean directly dosed amino acids like asparagin, tryptophan ? directly dosed carbohydrates ?

this tbf senpai

Lol what!!???

this people need to be be born by embryo selection we need to ryse the quality of our race by any means necessary
we need public eugenesyc encoragement

Brits have been ugly hundreds of years before the first chemical was even invented.

this unclear text is a fucking abomination i should think more before posting but the ideia is a good ideia. Can ugly people produce babies it good genetics that in the future will make them beautiful ? Of course it their dads taking the necessary procedures that i detailed ?

arguable
fetal alcohol syndrome has a lot to do with how brits look
what I'll grant you is that if they didn't always choose the woman with the biggest tits even if she has the face of a farm animal, they'd indeed look better

Attached: typicalbritfas.jpg (634x396, 46K)

2 ugly people produce one ugly baby ok ? Can 2 ugly people following healthy procedures of all kinds nutrition, exercise... during all their lives or during the planing to have a baby produce 1 baby that will grow beautiful ?

in 2 or 3 genetation for sure ,they should go to the countrisside until they are prepared to deal with actual humans

yes that is what i'm talking about this how a lineage of beautiful people end you are in the right track now if we say to this woman "exercise and follow a harsh diet anti-genetic warfare it your husband to have a baby that will grow beautiful" will their baby be beautiful making a start to a lineage of beautiful people ?

>this unclear text is a fucking abomination i should think more before posting

Listen, beauty is a standard, even if a full society is Brad Pitt and Taylor Swift tier there would still be "ugly" people and "attractive" angels.

Attached: 1526914688577.gif (277x209, 1.86M)

we can let non euros to fullfill the beta rol

can comfirm.

parents are ugly people. my brother is a 6/10 and im a 8/10. All our grandparents were decent looking in their day, so maybe the genes just skiped a generation?

He's right. It's a biological reality that our lifestyle affects the quality of our genetic composition. Unhealthy parents are more likely to have unhealthy children, this is why doctors advice mothers to not smoke or drink when pregnant, as it can cause mutational defections.

The science of epigenetics explores how lifestyle affects genetic expression and alteration of the genetic code itself.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

Living healthily enures that your offspring are more likely to be healthy and of good quality too. Epigenetics also explores how the way we live affects how our offspring are more likely to inherit certain genetic qualities, such as disease resistance, athletic ability and even intelligence.

Improve your grammar significantly or don't ever expect anyone to listen to you.