Get it under control

Normie here. Let's have a bipartisan moment. /pol you have to get your incels under control if you want to keep your guns. This country is not going to tolerate white terrorists much longer. Figure your shit out or kiss your guns goodbye.

I am pro freedom, pro rights. I personally like guns and grew up using them for sports, video games. I don't want to tell you what to do in your home and take away your rights. But society comes first. We are not going to have a bunch of white teenagers mass killing innocent people.

The country won't allow it. There's no argument that will trump safety in society. Your gun freedom is simply not more important than sending kids to school.

Don't argue about the constitution, founding fathers, etc. If kids are being killed at schools, we are going to do something about it. Constitutions can be amended.

Figure out how to handle your incels. This shit is out of control.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-03-17-at-10.20.01-PM.png (350x356, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you want to keep your guns.

Oh, we're keeping our guns.

Whine and cry all you want, we're keeping our guns.

Incel bullshit is made up media crap. It's the kids who are getting bullied who do this shit. Shouldn't we blame the bullies? Slide these b.s. threads

> Shouldn't we blame the bullies
Nice deflection. It's the bullies, it's the weather, guns don't kill people. Meanwhile the coroner keeps getting dozens of bodies.

Say you stick your head out of the sand for a minute and actually confront the issue. What's your solution?

>muh children

cringe

Attached: 1519256162542.png (610x368, 282K)

Attached: all of them.jpg (472x621, 135K)

you identify as a swamp dwelling ogre, don't you?

What do you think causes kids to go on spree killings then? What is the cause, not the symptom

Fuck you, your tripledubs, your terms, and your mother. I'm keeping my guns.

it's not a gun issue, it's a social issue.

I love how you included your pic in the post.
18 to post kid.
(Didnt read)

t. bullied incel

Come and take them.

Attached: 1435600785034.png (1144x759, 14K)

shallnotbeinfringed

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

Attached: trump cnn.gif (356x200, 1.53M)

> But society comes first.
> Is a normie, isn’t a White Nationalist or fascist, or even NatSoc.
> But society comes first.

Attached: 90FC6A00-5D31-4DFF-AECC-24579EE45E4A.jpg (645x851, 48K)

Tell you what
Let America buy machine guns again, no questions asked, and I'll personally go around killing incels in their own homes

*Clears throat* Guns will be needed for when society goes to shit. I am not aragorn I can't fight off hordes of darkies and mudslimes with a glowing sword... what I can do is cap n double tap mutha fuckas. The sacrifice of people dying every year in mass shootings is worth it. The true idealization of American way of life as it was envisioned is worth it. I will not let anyone deprive me of 3 things. Life, liberty, and happiness and guns are pivotal to keeping those things.

As a normie there are probably several months-years of research you lack in terms of government, it's true purpose, motivations, methods, and your own psychology.

In other words you're too dumb to have a real conversation about this subject.

Go back to facebook please, you're disturbing the autists.

No compromises when it comes to guns. If you want to take them, be prepared for millions to die before you get them all. 300 million citizens are not responsible for .0001% of the population being violently insane.

Yeah, this incel bullcrap isn't a psyop, or anything like that.

Attached: Yuri.png (318x470, 38K)

Jow Forums likes the shooters. Why would we stop them?

>There's no argument that will trump safety in society.

The proposed solution of gun control or an outright ban on firearms will do nothing to curb gun violence. Nothing.

So how about you mental midgets stop parroting nonsense talking points from the left and have an original thought for once?

> Used guns for video games.

Attached: 1524105390687.gif (200x150, 604K)

this

Where's that legislation at?
Just donated another 100k to NRA!
And sage *squirt*

Fine. Call your hot, sexy friends that are girls and let me fuck them.

I was bullied in school. I didn't kill anyone. I also didn't have access to an AR 15. My guns were under lock in my dad's closet. He let me practice and compete with them under supervision, but I couldn't touch them otherwise.

America's culture has gotten sick. There's guns everywhere. Unlocked guns within reach of untrained and mentally unfit people and kids. This shit is out of control.

Take some responsibility for your life, for your culture. If you are an incel, WTF take charge of your life. It has never been easier to get laid. It also has never been easier to find a good wife, there's all sorts of women everywhere and people are easier to find thanks to the internet. Get fit, groom yourself, learn to socialize properly. Take some fkn responsibility for your own happiness.

If you are gun advocate, take some responsibility for the current state of affairs. How can you be proud of how many mentally unfit people are out there. So many morons with no proper gun training and discipline. So many mentally unhealthy people with easy access to powerful guns. Have some self respect. Demand more of your kind and peers.

When I was a kid my dad belonged to a shooting club. Those were real men. They handled the guns with safety. They brought the kids and taught us about discipline, respect, safe handling. They showed us in the way they handled things themselves, wore ear and eye protection, locked the guns away.

Where are the real men. Why is this country proud of looking more and more like a banana republic.

Oh right, because this gun violence is a billion times lower than in the 1980s, 1990s and 2000-2010 its out of control now that the numbers are lowering. Hey butter cup go back to stuffing GMO popcorn in your mouth while watching cnn and flipping off pictures of trump for no reason. Or you know actually to to the FBI and look at the statistics yourself.

Nice .22 rifle and good trigger discipline, kiddo.

Attached: giphy.gif (390x259, 982K)

>I'm pro freedom but...
No, you're not. Maybe you should focus on the societal issues that are causing kids to go out and kill each other, because let me tell you that if you ban one method of mass murder the little shits are going to get even more creative.
The firearms aren't the problem. Society degenerating into this clusterfuck is.
Fix that, leave our firearms the fuck alone, because if you try to take them, there will be a mass depopulation of the United States.

> virtue signaling wall of text, still parroting media buzzwords

Look at this fucking moron go.
Sage

All you morons talking about "fighting" for your guns like this is the 1600s. Make a post-it with today's date on it, and write:
The day I was told:
- guns will be legislated away
- I will watch it happen and not do 1 fkn thing about it
- All my grandiose talk about spilling blood is nothing but pussy cat purring
- I'm just a big fat fag completely full of shit and do not deserve to breath the air of my betters

Show us your tits, I can feel the estrogen permeating through your posts.

>I'm just a big fat fag completely full of shit and do not deserve to breath
We're aware, brainlet. Now gtfo

I had access to my dad's guns my entire childhood, they were just in his closet. I even started taking a pistol to school when I started high school. There was a loaded gun in that school every day for four years and nothing happened.
>So many morons with no proper gun training and discipline. So many mentally unhealthy people with easy access to powerful guns.
The price of having rights is that anyone can exercise them. Regardless of their intelligence or mental health, if someone hasn't been ordered by a judge to surrender their second amendment rights, then they don't have to. Firearm safety used to be part of school curriculum and now it's not.
>Where are the real men.
They're sure as shit not on Jow Forums whining about white people.
>Why is this country proud of looking more and more like a banana republic.
The more people you import wholesale from banana republics...

"just because I'm a big fat pussy that'll roll over when someone tells me to then that means everyone else is"

If you are posting here...you are NOT a normie.
And most of the people here are of the "No more free Waco's." variety.
I'd like to see how "if you want to keep your guns _____fill in the blank_____." works out.

nice larp. I bet you're hoping for lots of you's

>So many morons with no proper gun training and discipline.
Agree with this.
Proper gun handling should be taught in schools.
Like it used to be.

>let me tell you that if you ban one method of mass murder the little shits are going to get even more creative.
This is true.
NEVER underestimate the creativeness of young white males.

Yeah, tell me OP what is the country(meaning the liberal bitches who don't own guns) gonna do to the 80 million who do? You're not gonna do shit, that's what you're gonna do. You're gonna shut the fuck up, or you're gonna get some help from the rest of us.

Gun buyback scheme. Worked in the UK and Australia in 1996.

Yeah I know, but I don't think Americans want to end up getting put in jail for facebook posts, be acid or knife attacked without protection. That's a bong thing.

>locking up racist arseholes is a bad thing

Incels are on Fucking normie

fpbp.
no one's taking the guns.

true
fpbp

the issue is that some panty waist wants to take away essential freedoms that good men died face down in the mud to secure.
GET FUCKED.
>how many children need to die before you consider gun control
ALL OF THEM

lol no but enjoy your "white terrorists" these attacks will only happen more and more

turn off your television, idiot. the gun problem will suddenly go away

you sound like a faggot.
you should kill yourself, for the good of mankind.

This

Come and take em

i can't wait for the day when you realize how dead wrong you are.
one day, you'll turn on your tv to cnn or log on to buzzfeed, and you'll see stories about how terrorists are killing innocent peace officers left and right for nothing more than demanding that they lay down and surrender their arms.
i can't fucking wait.

>if you want to keep your guns.
You act like you have the authority to take them away. Fuck off lol, there isn't a damn thing you can do besides pretend like you are in some sort of position to tell people what to do.

>get your incels under control
Only way that happens is if women suddenly start giving them sex

Fucking this. The left will march in the streets to tell me that they are bad people for not dating out of their race or stepping up for a single mother. And fat people are beautiful you biggot, but any guy who decides not to need to cut his dick off who isn't out raping bitches is the problem? Liberalism is a mental illness.

Attached: 1526413755463.jpg (873x599, 230K)

The government is not my family or my parents. They cannot take away my rights for the irresponsibility of others. You cannot solve a sickness of the soul by infantalizing and neutralising us, making us toothless. Government is not the solution. Society needs to change.

Have you ever paid attention to people these days? They are amoral, and lack even the humanity (albiet at it's worst) to kill, let alone love. People are fucking weird.

>white
These are clearly YOUR incels, shitlibs, mixed-race abominations have a way harder time in the dating market than purebred whites. You figure out how to deal with them. Jow Forums is going to sit back and have a laugh instead.

Attached: 0149a1fb81bdde769e3d8ebf4b12b95f6bb45d4b.jpg (1584x1200, 532K)

>Jow Forums
>your incels
You must be Shareblue's newest member.

>What's your solution?
Disband the CIA.
Mass-shootings instantly cut in half.

Makes you think.